FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
20171117_154708.jpg
Bascied on the TV Show & orginal text from Reign - Google Search.
You do not have to know the show to take part in this RP.

Queen of Italy Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. Complicating issues is (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to ride her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement -- and life -- threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

Aless' Knight:
Opened

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family 3 left)
Cordelia Isla de Midici
@Princess Poisoned Rose

King's Bastered Son:

King's Mistress:
Adelais Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
CharlemagneAmadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:
@Wyborn

Orical/Royal Mage:
Opened

Mysterious Guide: (she see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for she's never seen.)
Opened

Note:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

Magic is in this rp but magic powers must be approved by myself.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Magic Abilities:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:
How many roles are everyone allowed to have in this?
1 per charater. For now two Charaters per user. I might add more roles or even more Charaters per user depending on how many people we get and if anyone suggests a role.

on the magic abilities can that sort of be anything, without making your character god obviously?
Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

Last edited:
@PhantomThief715 everyone is going to get an element? That is pretty awesome ^^ if that is going to be the case I would like water with a minor in ice please.... if not disregard this ><

Mhm. That's fine. But water would be ice as fire is lightning, earth is metal and winds is... well I don't know what else wind would have.

Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

I was just wondering if we were deciding them or you, I'm fine with elemental powers. If I could choose I would go with fire or metal

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if we were deciding them or you, I'm fine with elemental powers. If I could choose I would go with fire or metal
Yes, I will allow you to choose.

Can I have Fire for my Bastard

And Darkness for my Lady in waiting

Can I have Fire for my Bastard

And Darkness for my Lady in waiting
Make your charater first. As for darkness I will have to say no. But how about healing.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Aless' knight

Character Name: Lucifer Osmond

Alias: Luci to those close to him, also when being teased this name tends to be used. Also refereed to as knight or sir

Ethnicity: Italian/Greek

Magic Abilities: control over metals, specifically formation of weapons and armour

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'9

Hair: black

Eyes: green

Distinguishing Marks: many scars over his body and arms.

General Appearance:

armour:

Strengths: Very skilled in using many weapons and tactically intelligent, has a keen eye for war. Trained physically and so is strong, agile and fast.

Weaknesses: Does not posses many social skills as well as not being that clever outside battles. He is known to risk his life for others easily no matter what, and can easily get lost in his rage hence jeopardise his tasks sometimes.

More: can be found not that far from Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: appointed as Queen Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy's knight and so protects her, as well as doing what she asks

Aspirations: To become a general for Italy, and eventually be in charge of all their army

Hobbies: Enjoys training, however can be found trying to cook and do origami in his spare time

Inabilities: can barley read or write, however he keeps this a secret

General Personality: seems rather cold and distant as he is mainly focused on his duties. Hot headed and has a short temper

Inner Personality: Very protective over his friends and comrades, and can be quite kind. Has an unhealthy obsession with fighting which can make him a little crazy

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History: adopted into a noble family at a young age after fighting in Italy's army. Here he was treated like their very own son and was even given their surname.

Life before Story:
His father was an Italian and his mother was some Greek women. He was born abroad and brought back to Italy by his father, however once in Italy he was dumped in a village and left and so doesn't really know many of his parents. He was bought up by the villagers until he was conscripted into the army during a war and was noticed by the general, an Italian noble, this man was impressed by the boys natural skills and adopted him since he could have no children himself. The boy trained everyday to become just like his new father. After showing great valour on the battlefield for protecting his comrades he was promoted to be the personal knight of the new queen

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: PhantomThief715
@parkpyro

Just need an age and your good to go. Also Aless and Luci will be relatively close not only because he's her knight. They are friends.

I will be working on something when I am on the bus ride home

Reactions: PhantomThief715
Is there an IC already up?
No. Because there would only be you and I responding to it. Plus this RP needs all the roles to be filled other then the ladies in waiting.

I am trying to phantom lately its been nothing but work and i get home really late at night and then just crash only to start the cycle all over again ><. However Ima going to be working on my lady right now

Reactions: parkpyro
Yeah I am pulling doubles at the hospital bare with me

Status
Not open for further replies.