FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
20171117_154708.jpg
Bascied on the TV Show & orginal text from Reign - Google Search.
You do not have to know the show to take part in this RP.

Queen of Italy Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. Complicating issues is (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to ride her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement -- and life -- threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

Aless' Knight:
Opened

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family 3 left)
Cordelia Isla de Midici
@Princess Poisoned Rose

King's Bastered Son:

King's Mistress:
Adelais Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
CharlemagneAmadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:
@Wyborn

Orical/Royal Mage:
Opened

Mysterious Guide: (she see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for she's never seen.)
Opened

Note:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

Magic is in this rp but magic powers must be approved by myself.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Magic Abilities:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:
How many roles are everyone allowed to have in this?
1 per charater. For now two Charaters per user. I might add more roles or even more Charaters per user depending on how many people we get and if anyone suggests a role.

on the magic abilities can that sort of be anything, without making your character god obviously?
Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

Last edited:

Role:
Queen of Italy

Character Name:
Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy

Alias:
Aless for those close to her of course with her title

Ethnicity:
Italian

Magic Abilities:
Aless is a welder of blue flames and violet lightning, the hottest of both. Though she's the only know person to have both of the high degree her family is known for holding flames of purification. Meaning if you have not sinned or done harm the flames will fail to burn unless the user wills it so. Lightning on the other hand is her specific power though both can be related in sorts.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'6

Hair:
Raven

Eyes:
Blue

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
99b4d34ab4b28f317d8a7c2d439b4083--fantasy-queen-fantasy-princess-art.jpg
FB_IMG_1510965763830.jpg
She has a slender, voluptuous figure that most have described as "amazing."

Strengths:
Despite being royalty she is quite skilled with a blade, both swords, knives and daggers, even more so then her father and most males in her family.

More:
She always has a dagger on her person and isn't afread to use it either.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To keep her Country safe and away from England's greedy hands.

Aspirations:
She aspires to be an amazing woman, and a brilliant Queen.

Hobbies:
Playing the violin and harp. Gossiping with her ladies in waiting or just hanging out with them. Horseback riding and sword play with knights. You can often find her playing chess or stroking though the gardens.

Inabilities:
She was never much of one for sewing this includes embroidery.

General Personality:
Aless is strong willed, confident and holds herself with power and authority. She's cunning, and devious, though she's gentle and kind hearted. She's free spirited and ill tempered, not one to double cross. Aless is the sort of woman who most woman look up to and when she steps into a room, everything comes to a stand still and all eyes are on her for she has such a commanding presence.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:
Her Family has been ruling for many centuries and known for being fair rulers, though not ever member of the family is so. There have been corruption a few times within the generations but for the most part they live up to their great powerful name.

Life before Story:
Since she was a child the English have wanted her Kingdom and her crown. At the young age of six she was engaged to the Prince of France who was the third eldest and younger then her. Aless has an older brother, Julius, who takes care if her mother Isabelle. Julius being a bastered child could never take the thrown. Her fathers fell in war before she was born making the day she was born the soul Queen of Italy. Leaving her mother Region. She spent most of her childhood in French Court until being sent away to live in hiding. Even from a young age she was known as the Salvoy Prodigy for her impeckable skills with blades. Now Aless returns to French Court to claim what is hers.

Last edited:

1 per charater. For now two Charaters per user. I might add more roles or even more Charaters per user depending on how many people we get and if anyone suggests a role.

Role: Lady in Waiting

Character Name: Nyxon Rose Cormwall

Alias: Nyx

Ethnicity: Irish

Magic Abilities:

Electric manipulation (also referred to as lightning) is the abilitg to generate and propel charges of electricity ranging from minor to fatal voltage. Also known as Electrokinesis

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'5

Hair: Long Brown and straight

Eyes: Blue eyes

Distinguishing Marks:
sharp features and soft pale skin

General Appearance:
images.jpeg

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:

Role: Bastard Son

Character Name: Sebastian Ray Durand

Alias: Bash

Ethnicity: French

Magic Abilities:
Pyrokinesis- ability to manipulate Fire, able to put into a ball and throw it. Able to pick it up and not get burned.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'3

Hair: short Brown hair

Eyes: bright Green

Distinguishing Marks: has a scar on his right shoulder and a tattoo on his back always peaked over his shirts.

General Appearance:d2356ff77d70ef2ac2dd69dbd5f3f41c--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg

Strengths: weapons, smarts, agility, wit, charm

Weaknesses: his mother, being called a Bastard, beautiful woman, and his pets

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To find happiness and longer be knowm as a Bastard child.

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:

Last edited:
on the magic abilities can that sort of be anything, without making your character god obviously?

I am going to pass ... I am sooo far behind on everything, so until I catch up no more groups :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
well since I got kicked from a rp I will be happy to join this one as a lady in waiting please

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

Actually sorry , I'm going to have to drop out as well due to personal reasons. Enjoy yourselves greatly!

@PhantomThief715 everyone is going to get an element? That is pretty awesome ^^ if that is going to be the case I would like water with a minor in ice please.... if not disregard this ><

• Thank You
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Status
Not open for further replies.