• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls didn't seem to see that Wolf was whisked away by Lance as they were already out of the lunchroom and off to their class. Crystal began to laugh as they walked in the hallways and slipped into the classroom, taking their seats. "Wow Red." She began to say, turning to face her friend once she took a seat down at her desk. She knew quite well how dense her friend could be about certain things, it just made Red cute to Crystal but she also tried to help her friend as best as possible. At least, that's what she always thought she was doing when she tried to get the girl to go on double dates and other such outings with her.

"What?" Red questioned as she was taking out her things to prepared for class.

"You're really something. I might have to teach you some more things to figure out what was going on, you did notice the blushing right? Do you know what that means?"

"On Wolf, of course I know. He was embarrassed because you guys were joking around at him since he's not used to hanging out with people." Red stated, she was still going to believe that. "After all, I blush when I'm embarrassed too, tons of people do."

"So you don't like him at all?" The pixie then said.

"What do you mean, I like him." Red commented.

"That's not what I meant Red. I mean, would you go out with Wolf? Like on a date, maybe become boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"What are you talking about Crystal. I already said this, I'm not going to date anyone right now and besides I don't know where you are getting this idea. He's not interested in me like that either." Red stated.

Once they were somewhere decent, Lance immediately spun around on Wolf with a malicious glare that didn't even seem to faze the hybrid at all who looked back with an expressionless stare. "The hell are you doing near Red? I thought I warned you about staying away from her before you joined. She's going to be my girl and I don't need some newbie rolling around and stealing what's mine, got it Wolf?" The young man asked with a snarling tone while folding both arms over his chest like and alpha stance as he glared down at Wolf who merely snorted in response to what was going on.

"This is completely stupid." Wolf snorted while shaking his head. "Truly pathetic even."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean Wolf? I suggest you watch yourself before my kindness starts to hit it's limit, then you might not have a group to go to anymore."

Just then something was slammed against the wall, it was Lance as Wolf grabbed him by his collar, lifted him up slightly and slammed him against the wall. "Listen up, you're not my alpha, and I'm not one of your pathetic lackeys."

"Why you-"

"Shut up, I'm speaking." Wolf cut in with a glare that had the upperclassman instantly freeze. "It pisses me off when another person talks like someone else is their property, so much so it makes me want to tear them limb from limb. Red's not your property Lancealot, come near her again with that mentality and I'll absolutely destroy you until no one can recognize your mug again, got it?" Without getting an answer Wolf dropped the other guy and walked away. "Everyone is under my protection."

"I'll get you for this, half-breed." The young man snarled to himself before turning away.

With the arrival of the teacher, the class began to start and the girls talk was cut off which Red didn't mind. She didn't understand why Crystal was trying to push her to go on a date and get a boyfriend. She would get one when she was good and ready, someone she really liked and grew to love. That's what Red wanted but that wasn't on her mind yet, she was busy with doing good in school. Which meant that Red was busy taking thorough notes while Crystal just began to doddle some things in her notebook not really caring about what the teacher was saying at the time. The pixie was still thinking about how to get Red and Wolf closer together because she was ignoring what her friend had said to her. She felt that Red and Wolf could make a good and interesting couple and she wasn't going to give in yet. Plus, she got to spend time with Tengu and Crystal just thought the guy was hot. She would have to talk to him more to figure out some more ways to get Red and Wolf together.

Tengu sighed, drumming his fingers against his desk while glancing over at Wolf's empty one, what was taking him so long? Talking to that Noble kid shouldn't have taken this long. Then there was the whole ordeal of trying to push him and Red together, Wolf needed someone in his life so the guy could lighten up, enjoy life, and get past all the crap that had happened to him. Plus Tengu wanted to spend some more time with Crystal, that girl was cute and seemed to have a bit in common with him. Just as Wolf entered the room, the fire alarms within in the school began to go off as smoke started to leak into all the classrooms, the worst going towards the one Red and Crystal were in. "Attention all students, an electrical fire has occurred in the fuse box and is slowly making its way to the upper levels. Please evacuate in an orderly fashion." The overhead speaks stated as the people in Wolf's classroom began to panic.

"We're going to die!"

"A fire!? How?"

"Can it!" Wolf's voice shouted, all eyes going to him as he strode to the room's outside wall and with a mighty punch shattered it, letting in the outside air. "Get moving." The hybrid then stated as they quickly filed through the broken section and outside. "Wolf, everyone might not be able to get out, judging from the smell it's spreading faster than the school thought. People might...die..before the fire fighters get here." Tengu replied, grabbing Wolf's shoulder and squeezing.

"Not on my watch, get outside and help those who exit." With that he moved his friend's hand away and sprinted out of the room and down the hallway. "I'm done being powerless to help.."

When the fire alarm started going off, the students all got up in a panic trying to rush out of the classroom to get out and not paying attention to what they were doing. They seemed scared and while the school had practice drills all the time, the real deal seemed to terrify the students. They were running out, which made the teacher have to run after them to get them all out okay. Crystal and Red had gotten up, a bit more calmly and started to head out the door though they were pushed by people and had gotten separated from each other as they tried to call out. Crystal was ahead so Red just decided to keep going until she remembered something. They pet hamster in the room. Red went back, taking the hamster out of the large cage that she wouldn't be able to carry and took him into her arms. He wasn't squirming at least, that was good, it seemed he liked Red.

Red went towards the doorway but smoke was quickly filling up the air around her classroom, the fire coming in her direction. She went out of the room but the smoke had filled the hallway, making it unable for her to see where to go and which way the fire was coming from. There was too much smoke to be able to tell and the heat just seemed to be coming from everywhere. She tried to look around but she didn't know which way was the right way to go. "Which way?" She said to herself, hoping maybe they had firemen coming and someone, if they were coming towards her would hear her. She was stuck, not knowing where to go and the fire was coming closer to her, she could feel the air getting hotter and the smoke was making it harder to breath. She didn't know what to do. "Someone? Help!"

Wolf made several trips outside, leading other classes to a way outside of the school or carrying stragglers out that had fallen behind, gotten lost, or passed out from smoke inhalation. Coughing as he placed his last charges did to get the smoke out of his lungs and brush away some of the embers that threaten to cause even more damage to his burned skin. "Tengu! Is that everyone?" He asked, jogging over to his friend that had hacked into the school's camera with his phone and was acting as Wolf's Headquarters to give him the locations of anyone the needed help. "I don't know Wolf, the smoke is making it hard for me to get any visible pictures for me to see; I can't even use heat vision to find anyone." The other hybrid shot back, his gaze moving up from the phone as Crystal's class came out of the school and his eyes scanned the crowd to count and see who was there. Good, he could see Crystal but..."Wolf....where's Red?"

'Wolf...where's Red?' At that question the man quickly turned, his eyes quickly scanning through the crowed, finding the blonde's best friend but the blonde was nowhere to be seen. Eyes widening in realization Wolf instantly turned and bolted towards the school. "Wolf! You don't know where she is!" Tengu shouted only to be answered by a "I don't care!" Before the other man disappeared back into the burning building. Moving so his scarf covered both his mouth and nose Wolf barreled through the hallways, trying to listen for any shouting while also calling out, "Red!" That's when he heard a faint call for help coming from the direction of where the fire was the strongest and immediately went in that direction. That's when he could make out a figure in the smoke that was easily distinguished as Red's but he heard something else as well...a part of the ceiling was on firing and now falling towards her. "No!" The smell of burning of fabric and flesh mixed into the already smoky smell as the burning wood connected with the back of Wolf as he looked down at Red, gritting his teeth slightly. "You okay?"

Red could faintly hear that sound of footsteps coming towards her, then see some kind of figure running her way. "Wo..." She was going to say as she was better to be able to hear the voice that sounded like Wolf. But, she was suddenly surprised by the fact that part of the roof was caving in though Wolf had gotten in the way and it was laying on his back, surprise in her face. "Wolf!" She shouted out when she realized what was going on. She stared at him, then nodded quickly, "I'm okay but you...you just had a roof fall on your back. W-we have to get out of here Wolf! More of the schools going to come down on us if we don't get out of here and get you help!" She was holding the hamster tightly in her arms. She was shocked that it was Wolf who came for her, but she felt...happy about it. He came all that way to save her.

Crystal moved around, spotting Tengu in the crowd quickly going over to him. "Tengu! I can't find Red!" She then stated, "We got separated and I don't know what happened. I can't find her, what going to happen to her?!" She grabbed onto his arm, worry all over her face. She just didn't know what to do, her friend was missing and there was a fire going on inside the school which was where Red might be. She then looked around, not seeing Wolf. "Where's Wolf, is me missing too!" She then looked back at the burning building that everyone was trying to get farther away from.

"Good." Wolf replied, ignoring the fact that Red had pointed out about currently having a burning chunk of ceiling that was roasting the flesh of his back. Quickly straightening himself up the hybrid removed the burning chunk and rolled both shoulders, a searing pain instantly erupting from area. At least he still had movement in everything for the time being. Taking a few sniffs he could detect the last remnants of clean air coming off from their right, no doubt from an open window that led to outside. They'd have to pass through four classrooms before making it to the outside wall. "Alright...grab my tail and don't let go, no matter what." The furry appendage flicked and extended in her direction as he clenched his right fist while looking at the wall in the direction they had to go. If you can't go under, over, or around...then you go through! Rearing the fist back he then threw it forward, blasting the wall to pieces. "Let's go!"

"Crystal..." Tengu looked at his phone screen and then her as she got worked up into a panic. Asking all these questions, he remained silent until her direction turned back to the burning school. "Wolf...Wolf went back into the school when he didn't see Red with you and the rest of your class." That's when he noticed something about his phone, there were still some cameras in the hall working. "Crystal! I can see them!" He said, swiping at the screen to zoom in. Sure enough, there was Wolf punching through a wall with Red behind him, throwing or smacking away debris to clear them a path before busting through another wall and keeping Red with him before the two disappeared. "They're coming from...there! They'll come from that wall." He said, quickly taking Crystal's hand and leading her to the outside wall he calculated the two would be busting out from.

Without thinking much about it at the time, Red grabbed onto Wolf's tail like he said to and nodded when he started that they should go. She clung the hamster to her chest and ran right behind Wolf, not letting go his his tail. She watched as he pounded through the walls, which was quite shocking that he would be able to do such and thing. Though, despite what was going on Red couldn't help but think about the fact that his tail felt pretty fluffy which was really cute. No, now was not the time to think about that, she thought to herself and continued to keep up with Wolf so she wouldn't hold him back. However, the other thing that it was surprising he even came back in there and found her, she had no idea why he would risk his life for hers and something about that brought a light blush to her face.

Crystal took in a deep breath after Tengu told her everything, Wolf had went in to save Red. If she wasn't so worried about her friends life, that would really help with the whole getting them together thing. But, she quickly looked down at the phone that Tengu had and looked at the camera, seeing that Red and Wolf were okay, going to be coming out. She followed along with Tengu when he took her hand and headed over to where they were going to come out. By that time, fire trucks and ambulances were starting to show up at the scene. Crystal tightened the grip she had on Tengu's hand, not satisfied until her friends got out of there alive.

Wolf's vision started to get blurry as his other senses also dulled, the effect of smoke inhalation from going back into the school so many times. His strength was even beginning to wane as he threw things to the side and finally closed in on the last two classrooms, opening a hole into the first one and charging it. But standing in their way was another large chunk of burning wood, gritting his teeth, Wolf struck out, grabbing the burning object with his hands and feeling searing pain shot through them before throwing it away. With the path clear, he busted through that wall and into the last classroom, charging straight ahead and broke the last wall, a gust of clean air hitting them as he hurried Red out and over to Crystal and Tengu who were standing there. "Get Red to...an ambulance. Tengu...is anyone...else in there?" He asked between coughs.

Just as Tengu's hope was beginning to die, the wall they were staring at soon burst open to reveal the two. Wolf looked even worse for wear from what he could see, burnt hands, hair, and it looked like his back was severely burnt as well. "Crystal, take her." He instructed but looked at Wolf with a shocked expression. "Wolf, the fire fighters are here now you-" But with one long he quickly closed his mouth and looked at his phone screen. "All the students are out...but the animals in the Biology room on the third floor are stuck..." Though he didn't have a chance to finish as Wolf's tail already disappeared back into the hole he and Red had just came out of. "Stupid Wolf...you're going to get yourself killed..." Tengu mumbled.

When they had suddenly came out of the building, Red was couching, feeling the effects of the smoke that was around them. But, Crystal had came over to her, trying to help her get to the paramedics and of course taking the hamster that Red still had in her arms to make sure the little guy was okay too. But, hearing the talk between Tengu and Wolf Red turned back around towards them, refusing to get any help yet. "Wolf..." She paused, she didn't want the animals to die in the fire but it wasn't safe for him to go in there either. "Please...be careful..." She shouted just as he was going back into the hole to get the animals. Then after that, she let herself be moved to the ambulance where the paramedics helped her from any burns she had and the smoke inhalation. Though, she refused to go to the hospital until Wolf got out and made sure that they would help him as well once he was out there again. Or, if he wasn't coming back in time that someone had to go in there and get him, if not she would go back in there herself.

Crystal stayed with Red, not wanting to leave her side but she did talk to Tengu for a second. "He went back it, but he's badly injured and Red is refusing to go to the hospital without Wolf around." She stated. She would have really loved that situation if Wolf wasn't in a life or death situation with going back into the burning school building. "He...he needs to come back out okay. I don't want him to get more hurt than he already is...but Red...I don't think she'll be able to handle anything more happening to him. She...she's waiting for him to come back out."

Pulling his scarf back over his nose and mouth, Wolf ran back the way he and Red had left; it being the quickest way to the stairs. Running past a glass box that held a fire extinguisher it suddenly exploded, glass shards cutting across his arm and face, a few imbedding themselves into his shoulder but he continued on. Running up the stairs Wolf dodged what ever falling debris he could, smashing a few burning ones that were unavoidable before making it to the floor and then the classroom where he could hear animals crying. Tearing the door open they quieted upon seeing Wolf and knew they were going to be fine now; he always had an odd connection with animals. Walking over to the windows he brought his fist back and then punched, busting out that wall into another hole, causing everyone out in the courtyard to see him standing in the middle of the hole. "Looks it's Wolf!" One person shouted, pointing up before he disappearing into the hole, rummaging through the teacher's desk and found what he wanted, an inflatable raft and quickly pulled on the rip cord before freeing the animals. Those who couldn't fly he placed in the raft as the birds flew out the hole. Then pushed the raft out, causing it to plummet and land on the ground, all the animals unharmed. Just as he was about to run and jump out, the entire top corner of the school collapsed, the hole being sealed up and the entire ceiling fell on Wolf. "Gah!"

"I know, but in a situation like this we can't tell what will happen, just make sure they keep an eye on Red." Tengu replied right before another wall was busted open and someone shouted seeing Wolf. His eyes immediately shooting up to see his friend, followed by the birds flying out and then the raft coming out. That's when the section collapsed and his eyes widened. "N-no....NO! Wolf!" Tengu shouted, quickly pulling out his phone and dialed his best friend's number. "Come on you dumbass, you better not be dead! Pick up damn it!"

"Hell..o?" A raspy and pained voice asked as the calls connected.

"Wolf!? Are you alright, come on man get out of there!" Quickly putting it on speaker phone and maneuvering Crystal and himself over to Red so she could hear as well.

"Can't...entire ceiling fell on me, smoke's taken too much out of my body. I probably only have enough...air to last another ten minutes, if the fire doesn't get me before then." A dry laugh replied.

"Don't say that! You can get out of this can't you? We've been through worse!"

"Yeah, if I had enough air...and my bloody leg and right arm wasn't trapped under...rubble." The voice coughed. "Let's face it, I'm as good..as dead."

Tengu's eyes widened even more at what Wolf said next, wanting to say something before his lips moved. Animal instincts..it might be possible to get out if his instincts he normally suppressed surged. And there was only one hope of that happening; Red. So Tengu offered the blonde girl his phone to speak to Wolf.

Red was sitting down, a blanket wrapped around her as she waited for Wolf to come out of the burning school, continuously looking over at the school to see if he was going to come out. She refused to leave for the hospital until she knew he was going to be safe and out of the fire. She let a smile come to her face when the animals were suddenly coming out of the school but there was still no Wolf, making her smile quickly disappear again. Though, she looked up over at Tengu and Crystal when they started to walk over to her, listening in to the conversation that was occurring over the phone. Red's eyes suddenly shot wide open as she heard what Wolf had said over the phone and the sound of his voice. She quickly took the phone from her friends to talk to him.

"No…No! No! No! No Wolf!" Red suddenly blurted out through the phone to Wolf. "Y-you can't just die there! Please, you have to come out of there alive!" Red could feel a sudden dread pass over her, a pain in her chest that told her she refused to let that happen. She couldn't have Wolf die in a fire and lose him forever. "I need you to come out and be sitting here with me! I won't leave you there; I'll come back in there to get you if I have to! Please Wolf, please…"

Shock fell over Crystal as she listened to what was going on with Wolf. No, they couldn't lose Wolf. He was an important friend to them and nothing would be right without him there beside them. She had let Red take the phone and she listened to her friend. It had to work; Red had to be able to give Wolf enough strength to come back out of the school. Crystal again placed her hand on Tengu's arm for comfort as Red tried to talk some power in Wolf.

"Wolf…don't give up. I know your stronger than that!" Red continued, "I want to spend more time with you. I want to eat out together again, and enjoy lunches at school together. I'd like the chance of having you walk me home again, I felt so safe beside you. Please, you can't let this be the last time we talk to each other. I want to be able to have more conversations with you…in person…with you here with me, by my side…"

Last edited:
Huh, it seemed Wolf had been a little off on his calculations. The fire was spreading much quicker than he had anticipated, thankfully none of the classrooms contained chemicals that would make the situation worse. Although the possibility of suffocating before the fire reached him had diminished significantly, now he'd be lucky to just be knocked unconsciousness when the flames arrived at his body. This was never the way Wolf would have never thought this would be the way his story would end, to suffocate or burn; quite a gruesome and painful way to go in his mind. Though it seemed this fate might seem unavoidable now. With one leg and an arm being trapped, he just didn't have enough strength to throw the debris off him. I should have gotten in more air before I came back in.

Wolf sighed, and probably would have rolled his eyes if the situation wasn't what it currently was. "The statistics of me escaping this alive are low, even if I tear a limb off somehow." Then the blood loss might get to him before he could reach, or make, an exit. Geez, why didn't Red just give up? Everyone came with an expiration date and it seemed his was up, "Don't be stupid, that would have undermined my entire point of getting you out of the school. The police, or Crystal and Tengu, would stop you before you got even ten feet close to the building."

Tengu couldn't help but feel a sense of dread run down his spine, he and Wolf had been pals since they were kids. He was around for the thing with Cindy...and the death of Wolf's parents. Acting as the shoulder to help pull Wolf away from the darkness he tried to drown himself in. Glancing over, Tengu gently patted Crystal's hand before returning his attention back to Red. Was this even going to work, was it possible to kick start everything Wolf had been suppressing for all these years?

Giving up actually seemed nice right now, to just fall into the abyss for good and never have to look at this ugly world again. Strength was just a front to hide one's weakness. That's when he was taken by surprise, Red wanted the change of him walking her home? She actually felt safe with him around? ... He might actually have a place..at someone's side? A low growl would admit from the phone, followed by the groan of piled debris as Wolf thrashed around, attempting to free himself while his tail slammed against the pile keeping his leg captured. That's when the call disconnected, his phone getting crushed by a chunk that chipped off; causing an eerie silence to ensue.

"No..." Tengu's eyes widen, looking at the words on the cell phone screen. "He...He can't be..."

That's when a window on the left of the room broke, something black bursting through it right before the flames suddenly appeared visible by the glass. The unknown object hurtled towards the ground, landing and then rolled once before springing up, revealing a familiar figure who pulled the scarf down that had covered his mouth and nose. Two black ears and a black tail that flicked behidn the figure to rid the bits of burnt debris on it. "Close call." A set of stormy grey eyes looked at everyone before honing in on Tengu, Crystal, and Red. His right arm hung limp at his side and he had a slight limp while approaching them. "Decided my expiration date wasn't up yet."

Red almost dropped the phone when Wolf wasn't listening and just claiming that nothing was going to work. She didn't want to hear that at all. Though, suddenly the call had ended and they were left in the dark to question to what happened. Fearing the worst, Red began to try and get herself up from where she was sitting, about to run into the building to get Wolf out. However, that was when something burst out of the window and they found a beaten and bruised Wolf limping towards them.

That's when Red lost it and tears began to run down her soft cheeks. "Wolf!" She shouted out, so happy to see her friend alive although worried that he was badly injured. She forced herself off of the ambulance she was sitting in the back of and was suddenly running towards Wolf. Once she had gotten to him, she wrapped her arms around him into a hug, cries coming from her. "Wolf, Wolf, Wolf." She said, holding him tightly for a few seconds until the paramedics started to come. "You need medical attention Wolf, please accept it." She begged him. He seemed like the man who wouldn't want any help and if he was going to refuse, she would do it herself. "If you don't let them do it, I'll do it for you."

Crystal was at a loss for words, not sure what to say after she heard the call end on the phone. What was happening to Wolf? Did he-No, she didn't want to think about it at all!! Her grip tightened in Tengu's arm, lowering her head towards his shoulder until she heard the sound of crashing glass and looked up to see Wolf walking towards them. "Wolf!" She shouted, relief washing over her. She let out a loud sigh, then suddenly hugged Tengu. She was glad he was out but she still needed some comforting after what had happened.

Wolf probably wouldn't be going to school for a bit, well, no one would be going to school until the building was checked and then renovated back to its original condition. It would be nice to get a long break from it, though he wasn't too keen on spending all his time at the cave, maybe he'd crash at Tengu's for a bit since his parents were out of town. Of course he'd likely have to put up, and stomach, Tengu's cooking but that would be a necessary evil to take on to recover in somewhat comfort.

Ears twitching at his name being called out he looked up to see Red running towards him. Was she crying and should she be running in her condition? What was even more surprising was when two arms were felt around his body and he blinked in confusion, not used to this kind of contact, his tail wagging softly before quickly stopping. All he could do was pat Red's head gently since he was at a loss for words and didn't know how to react. That was until people started coming towards him and he growled, his attention briefly flickering to her when she talked before back to the paramedics. Wolf wasn't exactly trusting of most people, especially those with the government for some reason. "Fine." Agreeing to getting medical attention, but only if Red was doing it.

You had to be kidding, just like that Wolf died? The strongest guy he knew was taken out by a bunch of rubble and a pathetic fire? Tengu's jaw clenched as a wave of disbelief and sorrow racked his body inside and out, feeling Crystal's grip but couldn't say anything, what was there to say; Wolf was gone. That's when he saw the object crash out of the window and fall to the ground, soon revealing itself to be Wolf. "That idiot..." Tengu was really going to give him a beating once his friend was healed. Feeling Crystal hug him, he hugged her back, relief in his own mind now as he smiled. The stupid Big Bad Wolf was still kicking.

Red held Wolf for a few more minutes, listening to him say that he would get medical help but only if she had done it for him. She slowly let go of him and waved the paramedics off. Obviously, without thinking anything weird of it, Red took hold of Wolf's hand and started to walk him over towards one of the ambulances. She pulled out a few things needed. "Take a seat." She had told him kindly and once he did she began to work on his injuries. She wasn't a doctor but she had learned a lot thanks to her grandmother and she would be able to help the burns that were on him and all the cuts that occurred by the ceiling that had fallen on him. He was going to be okay and she was happy about that. "Wolf…thank you…for deciding that today you wouldn't give up." She whispered to him, a smile coming onto her face now that he was there. "I like you being here with us. Like I said, I want us to spend more time together."

When she was finally finished with stitching his cuts and wrapping all injuries and burns, Red put everything down and took a seat beside him. By now, students were starting to go home and the fire fighters were working on putting the fire out. But, Red stayed there beside Wolf. She couldn't leave him just yet. Slowly, she took his hand again and held it tightly, closing her eyes and she leaned closer to him though made sure not to hurt him. "Don't every scare me like that again Wolf, don't ever make me think that I would lose you."

Crystal held onto Tengu for a while as she tried to calm herself down. She couldn't believe what had just happened. But, Red was taking care of Wolf now and the pixie knew that her friend could fix up his wounds without any help from the paramedics. "He'll be okay now." Crystal whispered to Tengu, "Red knows what to do." She looked up and into Tengu's eyes, smiling a small smile. "At least we get out of school for a little while, while they fix it. Make sure Wolf gets some rest after this, don't let him push himself and think he can do anything or else Red's going to find out and come after him, staying with him 24/7…though that might be good for them."

Good thing the paramedics walked off, Wolf probably would have started snapping at them to get lost sooner or later. Looking down when feeling a new feeling in his hands, he saws hers holding it and cocked his head curiously while following her to the ambulances while did it feel nice? Once she let go he returned to normal and blinked a few times, wondering what came over him, Wolf heard what she said and nodded before taking a seat on the edge. Just quietly sitting there as she worked, most of the injuries numb from the fire fraying the nerves around the areas to the point where he pratically couldn't feel anything that was going on. "I just didn't feel like dying a dog's death." He snorted slightly, embarassed by the words she was saying as his ears lowered against his head and his tail flicked to the side. His face then turning a light pink at what she said next and he was at a loss for words.

Seeing that she was finished he rolled his shoulders, a few twinges of pain hitting him from the less numb areas but pain was a sign he was still kicking. Idly watching everyone leave with a bored expression, no doubt they were a bit thrilled about not having school. Glancing over at Red when he felt that same sensation to see her now leaning against him. Hearing her words his tail wagged slightly before his head rested against hers slightly. Wolf never made promises. "Okay." Well, maybe making just one wouldn't hurt.

Tengu really wanted to yell at Wolf, he was always taking stupid risks like this. And then the stunt of appearing at the last minute before the area of the scool exploded slightly from the fire? He either had a death wish or just liked to be stupid. "He needs a good punch." He whispered back, "And a few good beatings after that." Looking down at Crystal and calming down a bit at her smile. "Lucky for us." Getting out of school was going to be nice since it meant he could laze around and sleep for a bit. "Really? After what we've just seen you think I can stop him from doing what he wants?" He sighed while shaking his head. "Might be good be smart to keep him in her sight 24/7 already."

Red smiled as she continued to lean against Wolf as she listened to what he had to say back to her. It made her happy to hear that from him. She opened her eyes again, seeing that most people were already gone. "You should try and take it easy Wolf." She began to say. "I know you're probably not one to do that, but you were badly injured and you need to rest. If you're not going to and no one else will help take care of you, then I'll help." She wasn't going to take no for an answer. He needed to take his time to heal even if he didn't want to.

She finally let go of his hand, and stood up from the ambulance. She figured it was time to go home considering they couldn't just stay there at the burned school. They needed to fix the school now and that meant that they wouldn't be able to be in the school for some time. At least that gave Wolf time to heal up. She held out her hand again to him with a smile on her face. "It's time to go and leave the school to get fixed."

Crystal let out a little laugh, "Red would do it too." She said to Tengu. She looked over at Wolf and Red, seeing that the two were finished but simply enjoying the moment they had between each other. Crystal really thought those two looked perfect together and she swore that they liked each other already but they were denying it. She placed her hands on her hips, "Looks like we should be going now."

"Now you're starting to sound like Tengu." Wolf mused. He couldn't count how many times that other guy had taken him in to patch him up or watch over after a nasty fight or injury. Red was right though, he wasn't one to really sit around and rest while recovering, he didn't really like to stay still for a long peroid of time unless he was sleepy or a lazy spell hit him. "I'm sure Tengu will force me to stay at his place." Soon opening his eyes as well and blinked a few times so they could get adjusted to the light as it was getting closer to the horizon.

With a yawn his tail flicked as Red got up, sitting there and rolling his shoulders. He was probably going to be a little sore in the morning. Then glanced over when something entered his field of vision and looked up to see it was Red's hand. After listening to her he let out a soft sigh, "Yeah." Reaching out and taking her hand before standing up and looking down at her. It would be best to get away from the school before people began to ask questions.

"I don't doubt that." Tengu replied with a chuckle as he rubbed his neck. Following Crystal's gaze he watched the other two, already having the same thoughts as her and chuckle a bit more as his hand went into a pocket. It had been a while since he'd last seen Wolf actually look comfortable with someone else besides himself, it was nice his friend was starting to branch out. "Looks like, at least now I can sleep in or not have to get out of bed for a while."

Status
Not open for further replies.