Status
Not open for further replies.
Red smiled again once Wolf took her hand again. "I guess I should take you over to Tengu then, so you can stay over at his place to get some rest." She stated. She started to walk him over back towards their other friends. "Tengu, make sure he gets some rest while we're out of school. I don't want to find out he's been pushing himself after these injuries."

Crystal saw her friend coming over, listening to what she had to say with a smile on her face. "Don't worry Red, we can stop by and make sure that Wolf's getting enough rest. Just give me your info Tengu and we can check on how things are going." Of course, Crystal also had ulterior motives about getting Red and Wolf more time to connect, having the girl take care of him sometimes was the perfect time. Everyone knew that it was more intimate when a girl was taking care of the guy.

"That would be a great idea." Red replied back, about visiting Wolf while he recovered. "I'll make something sweet to bring over for us all to eat." With everyone gone by now expect some teachers and other administrates, the girls figured they should get going no. "Let's all get going now."

"I suppose." Wolf mused, though in all honesty he'd probably sleep today and be back on his feet tomorrow despite everything that had happened to him. It was nice having a friend who couldn't really stop you from doing what you wanted, when you wanted. His tail flicking when they finally came to a stop and carefully watched Tengu and Crystal. Those two were obviously planning something and he had the feeling it was going to be very annoying for him to deal with.

"And the test dummy is all patched up." Chuckling, Tengu looked over at Crystal and nodded, "Sure thing." After taking some paper from his pocket and then a pencil, the young man wrote everything down and handed it over. Now this plan of theirs was set in stone. Hopefully Wolf wouldn't catch on to what it was until Red was there and the trap was sprung. No doubt he'd just have to act goofier than usual to mess Wolf up a little bit, or give hints that they were planning something else. He would see his best friend with a girl that would be good to him.

Yup, something was definitely up. Though it seemed Red couldn't even see that the other two were trying something, stating how she thought it was a good idea. This put him in a bit of a bind now, he could either reject the idea and stop the plan, hurting Red in the process, or just go with and suffer through it. "If you say so." It was the best reply the hybrid could come up with. "Alright." Wolf was completely fine with leaving, not wanting to be around the place longer than they had to be. Also...something just didn't add up with that fire, it should have been almost impossible for an electrical fire to start on that side of the school, yet, how did it happen?

Red was about to start walking towards home when I thought suddenly popped into her head. "Wait!" Her voice said abruptly, stopping herself from walking any further. "Wolf can't walk to Tengu's place, not in that condition." Everyone practically walked to school but with Wolf being injured he shouldn't be doing that. "I think there's a bus stop near here, why don't we walk to there and then take the buses to our homes. I'm sure it will be easier than having Wolf walk the whole way." She was concerned about his health and she didn't want him over working himself whether he believed he could handle it or not.

Crystal was already heading out of the place when she heard Red's statement, suddenly stopping the pixie's tracks. "That's right, I didn't even think about that. He just got patched up for serious injuries; he shouldn't be walking all over the place. Maybe we should try taking the public bus?" She stated back, looking over at the two boys, first at Tengu to show a sign of helping Wolf cave in and then to Wolf, trying to show him that if he didn't take his health seriously in this situation, Red was not going to be happy about it. Once Red was under someone's radar, they weren't getting away easily.

"Then, let's head to the bus." Red stated again, like Crystal had thought, Red wasn't going to let Wolf just walk all the way to the crows place. She wasn't going to have him strain his body whether he thought he could or not. And, to do that, she took his hand again and was already walking him towards where the bus stop was along with her other two friends.

Wolf stopped a few inches after Red had, raising a brow and wondering why she suddenly wanted to stop after talking about going on? Soon letting out a sigh when she mention about him not walking to Tengu's house. Sheesh, they really had a low view of his endurance of pain and stamina didn't they, his tail flicked sin slight irritation. It was very tempting to say the least for the hybrid to pull his hand away and walk regardless of what anyone said, he wasn't a pup that needed coddled, injuries like these were something he could handle without much trouble at the moment.

"Looks like Wolf's outta luck." Tengu mused as he always paused in mid stride, a somewhat smug expression on his face, glancing over at Crystal to get her message. "Sorry Wolf, gentlemen shouldn't go against a lady's wish." The man stated with a smirk, sliding a hand into his pocket, that should put a hook into the guy and make him a little bit easier to handle; or it could go in the opposite direction. Arching a brow as he waited to see what his friend would say but judging from his expression it was decided already by Red so he followed along.

All Crystal and Tengu got from him was a snort, a very annoyed snort. But before anything could be said Wolf was already being pulled along by the blonde girl, it seemed like she could be really bossy at times. Grumbling slightly at his defeat and followed along, vowing he was going to get the two walking behind them for this.

Red figured she was only helping Wolf, not bugging him. She walked with him to the bus stop, then waited until the bus showed up. When it finally did, she walked on to it, taking a seat and having Wolf sit beside her. She wanted to make sure he was okay since she had just worked on his injuries a few moments ago. "Crystal and I will stop by and see how you're doing." She commented to him with a smile. "It looks like they are going to need time to fix the school after that fire, so we'll have to time to rest up."

Crystal followed her friend to the bus stop, getting on and taking a seat beside Tengu. "Do you think we'll be able to get the chance to get those two alone more?" She whispered to Tengu as the bus was going. "I think it could really happen between those two if they have moments together. They already seem like they have something between them whether they think it or not."

The bus suddenly stopped and it was the girls stop. The two got up and waved to the boys, "We'll see you guys later." Red said and the girls said their good byes to the boys and left the bus where they then went on to head for their homes.

Coming to a stop at their temporary destination, Wolf stood there, his tail flicking from side to side while waiting for the bus to arrive. Following silently behind Red and then sitting next to her, it seemed she wouldn't be letting go of his hand any time soon, probably not until they reach their stop. "Alright." Taking a glance over to the blonde and giving a slight nod, they didn't need to, but she probably wouldn't have listened any way. "They should just tear it down." The hybrid yawned.

Taking his seat and reclining in it, Tengu looked from Crystal, to the other two, and then back to her. "I suppose it's possible, especially with how stubborn Ol' Wolfy is." He commented back with a shrug. "Yeah, it'll probably happen, I'd bet my entire life fund on them getting together sooner or later." He was betting more on the later with all the barriers Wolf had set up around himself.

"Bye." Wolf simply raised his hand in farewell and lowered it back down. "Cya later ladies." Tengu grinned while waving to them, reclining back in his chair as he looked at Wolf once the bus started again. "You know Wol-" "One more word and I'll end you." With that in the air, Tengu looked off to the side and started whistling.

When the girls got off the bus, they went their separate ways to their houses after saying their good byes. It seemed that Crystal wanted to talk about Wolf to Red but Red wouldn't hear any of it. She was just glad the young man was alive and could continue to be a friend to her. She had gotten back to her house and with it being late, decided to get ready for bed and just relax. Wolf stayed on her mind, it was a close call today for the both of them. Wolf had saved her life in that burning building and she didn't think she could ever thank him enough but perhaps she had saved his as well after he had almost given up before she told him not too. Well, at least that was what she hoped happened.

Even as the night went on and Red finally off to sleep, Wolf had stayed there in her mind, not leaving. The events that day were something that just wasn't going to go away easily and it was really affecting her thoughts about Wolf. She had felt so relieved when he had came to save her, yet was also surprised afterwards that he even came back to save her. Why did he do that in the first place? He had put himself in danger for her. It made something stir in her though she didn't know what that feeling was.

Sitting on the bed of Tengu's guest room, Wolf had one had behind his head to cushion it against the pillow and sighed. What exactly had come over him? Normally he really wouldn't have cared and let the professionals do their job, so why had he gone after Red as soon as he found out she was still inside? Raising his other hand into the air, stormy eyes stared at it in deep thought, "Just what is this feeling?" Before letting out a sigh and having the hand drop to his side. It was quite weird and something the young man had never felt before, during his time in the burning school while looking for Red, it seemed to burn much hotter than any of the flames that had caressed his skin. And seeing her in that position had turned them into an inferno. "I must be sick or something." Wolf sighed before turning onto his side and drifted off.

The night went on, with Red sleeping through most of it. She had the strangest dreams that had Wolf in it though she couldn't understand them at all. She didn't know what they meant to her but she partly didn't mind him being her in mind while she slept. She heard her alarm going off, opening her eyes to wake up and see that she had still had it set, she had forgotten to turn it off since they weren't going to have school now while it was getting fixed from the fire. She slowly got herself up anyway and began to get out a bed. She went to take a shower since she had fallen asleep too quickly the night before to do it, even though she probably smelled like the fire. When she was all clean, she got dressed and headed for her kitchen where she began to make something for her to eat for dinner. She always loved to bake, so the blonde decided to cook up some muffins. She took a seat and sat down with one when it was done and began to ear her breakfast.

She looked down at her phone. They were not going to have school now since the fire, though what was she supposed to do while they were off. It was an unexpected vacation that Red had not planned to happen. She didn't want to just sit around the house though. Then, the thought of Wolf came back into her mind. She had mentioned that she wanted to come visit him while he was healing up. She finished her muffin and afterwards decided that she should go and see how Wolf was doing this morning since his injures would probably feel the worst the day after just getting them than later on in a couple days. Though, she didn't know when they would wake up so she waited a bit to get ready. She grabbed her red cloak then set out, she figured she could stop at some places along the way though she did text Tengu to let him know she would be stopping by the guy's house today. She didn't want to text Wolf in case he was resting.

Yeah, sleep would have been nice. Sadly since Wolf was a predator, and an injured one at that, he kept waking up several times during the night, often interrupting odd dreams about Red. Which was likely the bigger reason as to why he really didn't get much sleep that night. He was way too confused about why she was popping up into his dreams when he typically only had ones about hunting or sending Tengu flying in several very cartoonish ways. Now that would be amusing to actually try some of those out...even if it'd likely get him squirted or chased around by the feather brain, but it'd probably be worth that if the idea actually worked and paid off. Snickering to himself, tail flickering as he laid under the bed in his temporary room and grey eyes shone from the darkness while waiting for the eventual person that would show up at the door and tell him it was time to get out, not that the canine would be listening.

"Alright Wolf, time to get u-" Just as the door opened Tengu was already speaking but came to a stop when non one was in the bed and sighed. Where the heck had that injured idiot gone, he couldn't have gone back to that cave of his, that'd just make his injuries worse. Along with the fact it'd probably have both Red and Crystal breathing down his neck until he'd cave and tell them where Wolf lived, not something the slightly older teen would like anyone other than Tengu and a few members of their little group to know incase of emergencies. That's until he took a step back to see a pair of eyes looking at him from under the bed, "Bloody Hell! Wolf, geez man, how the heck did you even fit under there in your condition?" Man, canine hybrids were really weird weren't they, only getting a snicker in response. Soon feeling his phone vibrate as its ringer went off, pulling it out to see it was a text from the Red Hood herself, "Hey Wolf, she's coming so I suggest you get out from underneath there." A snort being shot back in reply as the two orbs faded, no doubt Wolf deeming the conversation over and not wanting to continue, leaving Tengu to sigh and head downstairs.

Red continued on her way to Tengu's place, hopping on the bus to make the ride much easier and quicker. Thus, it didn't take long for the girl to end up at the house and walk up to the door. There she knocked, waiting for Tengu to arrive and open the door for her. When he opened it up she gave him a smile, "Hey Tengu. Good morning. How's Wolf doing? Is he resting? I hope I won't be a bother but I would love to see him if he's not sleeping right now," Red said to Tengu. She wasn't sure what Wolf was doing or if the guy even wanted her there but he had to expect that she would show up. After all, she had said she was going to visit. Though, she didn't say it would be the next day. However, the next day was usually the worst for injuries and she wanted to make sure he was feeling well. She could make him something nice for a treat if he needed something to pick him up though she wasn't sure if Wolf was one to like sweets.

From his seat on the couch, Tengu had been flipping through channels while waiting for the eventual knock on the door. Then after hearing it he shut off the tv and got up to go over to his door and answer it, "Hey. Good Mornin'. Uh...well, he's not exactly a sleep and I guess you could say he's resting." He stated while stepping over to the side so Red could come in and closed the door after she had. "It's more like he wants to be vindictive and is currently under the bed he was sleeping on. I have no idea who he managed to squeeze himself under it, but somehow he did and is acting more like a puppy then a teenager." Letting out a sigh he led her towards his stairs and then the room, opening the door to reveal a Wolf who wasn't under the bed, but seated on it while skimming through a magazine. Wolf wasn't stupid, injured yes, but not stupid. He heard the conversation going on downstairs and didn't feel like getting scolded by the blonde girl again, ear twitching as the door opened his stormy gaze moved towards the doorway while raising a brow.

Red entered the house when she was let in by Tengu. She listened to what he had to say, letting out a little laugh at the truth that he had told her about where Wolf actually was. "I don't think I want to know how he was able to get under there, but the young man better be out before I get up there or he's going to hear it from me. An injured person shouldn't be hiding under a bed," Red commented as they headed upstairs to see Wolf. When they had gotten there he was sitting on the bed, flipping through a magazine. "I see you're not under the bed."

Red looked over Tengu, "would you mind if you give us some time along?" She wanted to be able to talk with him without his best friend in front of them, who would probably just tease Wolf if Red said anything worth teasing. Once he was gone, Red came over to the bed. "Do you mind if I sit with you? How are you feeling this morning?" She hoped that he wasn't in too much pain, though he was injured after all and some pain was going to be expected. If he was in some pain, she was hoping that she would be able to help him out somehow. She also wanted to get the chance to thank him again for saving her from the fire like he did.

"Sure, there's something I need to do anyway." Tengu nodded, taking a glance over at Wolf for a moment before he left the room and headed back downstairs, hopefully the other would be civil with Red. Closing the magazine in his hands, Wolf's tail took ahold of the object and placed it on the bedside table, "I guess. I feel fine, I've had worse." Much worse, even if this particular accident was likely up there with a few other experiences he would not wish to ever experience again. "Shouldn't you be at your home? Compared to me, your body is much frailer." As were most humans when compared to a hybrid.

"That's good," Red stated. She let out a little giggle, "I guess you're right, I may be more frail but I didn't get injured as much as you did." He did end up worse from the fire then she did, he almost didn't make it out. But, she didn't want to think about that. She didn't know what she would do if that happened, and she was glad it didn't. "Oh, I brought some muffins if you would like some. You should eat something, you have to keep your strength up." She showed him the basket of muffins that she had placed in her lap. He was probably not one to eat baked goods, but she was fond of making them and she wanted to hive something that she enjoyed making. "Would you like to try one? I made them myself." She took the cloth off the top of the basket so show the blueberry muffins that she had made.

At the girl's giggle, Wolf's ears perked slightly at the sound, it was kind of pleasant to hear, like wind chimes in the breeze. "These are nothing." He had gotten worse before, there were just a bit of a hindrance, even more so when Tengu had decided to let the women have their way and made him stay here. When Red spoke again, his gaze flickered back to her when she brought out a basket, glancing at the muffins before back to her. While he normally didn't eat baked goods, mainly because he never had the time to get some, it would be better than eating anything that Tengu probably had in his kitchen. Seeing how his best friend could somehow manage to burn water if given the chance to do so. So when she asked if he wanted one, his tail flicked before Wolf nodded, "I would."

His wounds he had were nothing? That was what he had told Red. She was surprised to hear that. What kind of injuries was he getting that would be worse than what he had from the burning building. What was he doing to get those wounds too. Maybe she needed to talk to him later about those wounds that he claimed were worse. Though, that left her mind when he said he would like some of the muffins that she had made. She smiled. "That's great. Here," she said as she took the cloth off of the muffins that was on top to keep the warmth in so that the muffins wouldn't get cooled too fast. "Take as many as you want. I made them for you. I think I'll even leave them here so that way you can have some later if you want." Red was proud of her baked goods. It was one of her specialties so she was sure they were good enough to give a friend to enjoy, especially after he saved her the other day. "If you like them, I can always make more for you whenever you want."

Letting out a yawn, Wolf rolled one of his shoulders, feeling a slight ache that was easily ignore despite the slight creaking of his body. Burns would take longer to heal, and where the fallen wood had pinned his body down still hurt, so he would likely as he used to for a bit until everything was back to normal. After she removed the cloth, his stormy eyes looked at them before he picked up three, two resting in one hand while the third was held by the other and Wolf took a bite out of it, "Thanks," soon swallowing the mouthful, "They're good." It was hundred times better than Tengu could make, the guy could burn water, he had no idea how but apparently his friend could, hearing Red offer to make more whenever he wanted, the ears on his head perked and twitched while thinking about it. "Sure."

Red giggled at Wolf's reactions to her food and her offer of making more. She was glad he was enjoying them so much that he would like more later. "I'm glad you like them," she commented back with a smile. She placed the rest of the basket down on the table to the side of the bed so he could eat the rest whenever he wanted. She looked over at the time, noticing that she should probably leave to let him rest more. Although, it was nice to simply spend time with him.

"I should probably go and let you get more rest. I wouldn't want to be interrupting your healing in any way. Now, I want you to try your best not to overdo anything. You seem like one who would shake off his injuries, but that would worry me too much. So, take your time and rest your body until you feel a lot better. And if Tengu isn't treating you right, then just let me know."

She pulled out a piece of paper she had found and wrote some numbers onto it. It was her phone number. "You can just call you text me is you need anything. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to rest before we end up having to go back to school with the damages that happened. And, I suppose they are going to investigate what happened that caused the fire."

Continuing to eat the muffin in his hand, Wolf leaned forward to grab another and also bit into that as well while listening to everything Red was saying, giving a simple nod when she smiled at him. Then focused back on filling his stomach for the time being, the only time he'd be able to eat something decent was if he managed to cook something, and also felt like it, since risking the chance to eat some charred mess made by Tengu wasn't exactly high on his priority list.

When she started talking again, his glance over to the side to watch Red, split between listening and eating. His body healed fast, it was a fact for most hybrids like him, as long as nothing was fractured or incredibly damaged then it would be mere child's play for him to move around and still be alright. "Would you count charred food as not treating right?" The teen muttered under his breath before taking another bite.

Looking at the paper, the fluffy tail moved, curling around the slip and moving it to his field of vision where he could read it before the object was placed off to the side. Ears perking when it was mentioned that the cause of the fire was going to be investigated, causing his tail to also flick. They wouldn't find a thing, it wasn't a natural fire, but he doubted there would be clues to lead to who caused it. "Doubt they'll find any answers."

Status
Not open for further replies.