• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Look at me. I have a taste of the fine things in life. Oh, I'd adore some steak and champagne, with a gorgeous chocolate cake for dessert. If you really want to take me out for dinner, you should be willing to splash the cash. I'm not cheap," he laughed, downing the whiskey in one. Oh, this was really too easy. He never thought that it'd be this easy, but he severely underestimated just how much Vincent still loved him. He genuinely thought that he had killed him because he just didn't care anymore. Finding out he loved him still was a shock... but it didn't alter the plan.

Vincent still murdered him. He deserved his comeuppance for that, right?

"Besides, if I'm walking with Vincent Levard, I'm less likely to get my heart ripped out. It's happened twice in a day. It's... pretty scary."

"Twice? Who was the other person?" He asked, having no idea the woman he was just with the other night was now dead as well. He'd only heard of his guard, and he barely cared really. "Well, no matter. I don't want to put a damper on things talking about murder. And I have plenty of cash to splash on you, so you can have whatever you desire~...I do have to take you shopping for new clothes though. If you're going to be out with me, you should wear clothes that aren't from last season."

He mumbled, back to being his charming and usual self. Yes, it would be easy to get Vincent to trust him because Vincent was still as lovesick as he had been ten years ago. He had a funny way of showing his love.

"Oh, that's offensive. I'll have you know that last year's style is coming back into fashion-- not that you'd be aware. Your suit is tacky. You need me to help you with that. You should be wearing a solid black suit with a white shirt, not another black one underneath," he tutted with a faint tilt of his head, that same wide grin still on his lips at just how... far he'd come in such a short time.

So, as the months past, inevitably he became closer to Vincent. It was so alike the first time, where they grew close together and bonded. This time, though, was also very different. His gushes were fake, his promises and support were feigned and, rather than feel his heart burst with love for him, it was full of hatred. Every time Vincent beckoned him near in the bar for some support, or when he simply called him to his home to discuss the newest murder, he had to smile through his anger, knowing that the time to reveal the truth was growing nearer and nearer.

Until, finally, he decided he'd had enough. Six months had passed since re-meeting Vincent. In that time, 18 of Vincent's closest men and most trusted allies had been viciously murdered in the same way - all with their hearts and eyes ripped out. The media in New York were in a frenzy trying to catch the serial killer, and many speculated on the next victim - Vincent. For a week now, Theodore had been arriving at the man's house to support him, to promise that he wasn't going to die anytime soon. Little did Vincent realise that he was inviting his murderer into his house each time.

Currently, Theo was busily pouring himself a drink while listening to Vincent talk about the latest murder, humming nonchalantly as he listened to the crime he'd committed just a day ago. Eventually, he took a seat on the comfortable leather chair with a slow smile on his face, cutting him off from speaking.

"You're boring me, Vincent. Honestly, stop whining. You're not a fucking victim. You deserve everything you get. I hope you suffer."

In those short six months, Vincent allowed himself to love again. To him? It was the same as it was all those months ago. He was madly in love with Theodore. He wanted nothing more than to be with him. However, some nights, he woke up in a panic and could shake Theodore awake, just to make sure he wasn't dead. Or he'd beckoned his lover over when hearing about the news of the latest victim. Theodore was his only support, and he needed him now more than ever.

Currently, had been talking about the murder of his closest friend. He had been trembling the entire time. He was afraid. He was afraid that this murder would kill Theodore though. They were obviously targeting everyone close to him. And he and Theodore had been...Well out a lot lately. They have been spotted together more than just a few times. And now, he feared the murderer would kill Theodore. Little did he know Theodore was the killer.

He glanced up from the newspaper when his lover spoke such cruel words. "...Oli...H-How...How could you say that?" He asked confused, his trembling worsening. "I...I...If I die....You'd miss me won't you?" He asked getting from his chair, moving to kneel in front of Theodore's sitting position. He then hugged him, laying his head on his lap as he trembled. "Don't...Don't you say such cruel words..."

"I'd dance on your grave. I mean, I might have you cremated like you cremated me-- without even telling my parents about my death, by the way. How horrible do you think it was for them, to go ten years not knowing where their only child was? While you got to grieve, they were worried sick about me. I'd have preferred it if you told them you'd shot me inbetween the eyes, at least then they'd know the truth," sighed Theodore as he casually sipped at the whiskey in his hand, while his green eyes slowly but surely darkened to the demonic black. In fact, as he casually talked, his body changed - his tail appeared, his horns grew from his head and the dyed blonde hair became the dark black he was born with.

Strangely, in this demonic form, he looked far more like the Theodore Vincent knew.

"Did you think you'd just kill me and get away with it?" He suddenly spat, his anger kicking in after months of holding it back, grabbing Vincent by his throat and holding him off the ground with a furious hiss. "Y-You shot me at my most vulnerable, asshole. I hate the very ground you walk on. I've waited and waited for this chance, killing all your horrid criminal friends-- but now your name is on my list and now I get to... to get this off my chest and... and I can't wait to... to hurt you. You sent me t-to fucking Hell! You killed me and I ended up in H-Hell, Vinny. What did I-I ever do to you to deserve that?!"

Vincent stared in shock as he watched the boy change forms in front of his very eyes. If he were a sane man? He'd run or put up some type of fight. But he didn't. Vincent had proved he was far from sane. He looked at Theodore, even as he choked him, he just stared. His mind was trying to process what was going on. Theodore...Theodore was here. He was back. When he killed Theodore, he never thought he'd go to hell. Theodore had a kind beautiful soul that belonged in Heaven. And that's where he thought he'd be.

Yet here he was a demon...Yet he was still happy to see him. Even if Theodore was pissed and angry, he was still happy to see him. At least he could die in the arms of someone he loved. He didn't care if Theodore didn't love him back. But at least someone Vincent loved would be killing him. He was losing air, yet he didn't struggle much. Tears just went down his cheeks as he stared at Theodore as if he was the most beautiful person in the world.

Theodore had every chance to just end things there and move on with life. He had a whole world out there to explore, and he had a job that wasn't complete until the forces in Hell decided he had earned his second chance. He couldn't move on unless Vincent was taken care of, seeing as his name was on his list, but... he didn't. He had dreamt of this moment, and yet he quietly set the man on his feet with a genuine, sincere pout on his lips.

Vincent might have found the strength to end his life, but Theodore didn't have the same conviction. Whenever he tried, he just was hit with all the happy memories they had together. It was hard ending Vincent's life when he knew where he'd be heading - Hell was horrible, and he didn't want to subject Vincent to that horror.

"...Y-You're a-an ass," the demon whimpered again, folding his arms over his chest with a deepened pout. "I... You're going to f-fucking give me a foot massage while I think about what next to do, understand? I-I'm in control now."

Once he was set down and allowed to breathe he coughed a bit before quickly hugging him tightly, holding his body against his own."Y-You've al-always h-have b-been." He then pulled away to look at his face once again, holding his face in his hands. Sniffling, he sobbed harder as he kissed him, and kissed all over his face, as well as his neck, and then to his arms. He wanted to kiss every inch of him. He was afraid he'd wake up and Theodore would just be gone.

He pulled away, wiping his face since it was soaked with tears. "Y-You...You're really h-here...I...I th-thought wh-what I did was....r-Right...I was so stu-stupid." Whimpered the man, hugging him again, this time not letting go. He'd never let him go. Theodore was his. He didn't want anyone to take him away

"It was stupid," he agreed as he sternly watched him, not once returning the kisses and the affection. Just because he couldn't find the strength to kill him (yet) didn't mean he was ready to just pull him close and return to their romance and the love they'd shared together. Being murdered sort of ruined the romantic feelings he had once had. Sure, they were still lingering in him, ready to be reprised and welcomed in again, but they were, for now, dormant. If Vincent wanted him back, he had to do a hell of a lot to win him over... especially when Theodore was disobeying the role he'd been given by Hell just to keep Vincent alive.

Pissing off those dark forces wasn't something he wanted to do, but he was willing to disobey them for a little while, just until he had a plan.

Forcing Vincent onto his knees, he sat back and rested his feet in his hands, urging him to massage him like he'd asked. "Hell wasn't fun. I spent ten years in limbo, hearing... torture a-and it was horrid. But I... thank you for at least... helping me be like this. I... I like it, Vinny. Being a demon, I mean. It's... fun. I... People listen to me now. I'm confident and... I've travelled all over the country! I... I murdered the Dematoré family in Chicago, I stole all their money. We could... we could have fun with that, if you want. W-We could spend all their money together on apartments in the city and new businesses and-- I want to help you build a-an empire. If we're going to give this a second chance, I want you to involve me properly in your business, not just keep me on the side as a pretty little thing to look at. I... I want to be as powerful a-as you."

Vincent massaged as well as kissed his feet. He looked at him lovingly and nodded at everything he was saying. Hell, anything Theodore was saying right now sounded amazing to him. Theodore was back in his life. "Of course, you are just as powerful as me, even more so~" He whispered, and playfully sucked on his big toe. "We can build together. Have a bigger empire...We can stretch this past New York. We could take over New Jersey and Maine. Pennsylvania, anything you want." He whispered, kissing up to his ankle as he continued to rub his feet.

Vincent was in complete Heaven. He didn't care that he was just massaging Theodore's feet. Theodore was here. He was breathing, he was alive, he was talking back to him. He wasn't just some ashes anymore. He was speaking and breathing. "I...I adore you, Theodore. I...I won't allow paranoia to get the best of me anymore...I...I just so happy you're here." He whispered grinning at him.

"You could have told my parents, you know. That's what hurt the most. They searched ten years for me. My Mom's lost so much weight and my father... lost his job through stress. You met them, you've spoken to them, and yet you failed to tell them that I... was dead," sighed Theodore as he absently continued to sip at his alcohol, refusing to get too emotional himself. He had too much on his mind to allow himself the emotional moment. He was disobeying Hell by keeping Vincent alive. He could get away with it for a year at the most before they realised he'd shirked his duties, and that worried him. He didn't want this new life taken away from him when he was enjoying it so much.

But that was a problem he'd deal with in the future. For now, he was going to live in the moment.

"So, you look so old now, Vinny," he murmured after a moment, finally moving to reciprocate the affection by cupping his cheeks. "...Still as handsome as ever, just more rugged and mature. I... I heard you shot a woman in the head at the speakeasy when she tried to take your locket. I think that's kind of... attractive. I've killed people. I mean, I've killed most of your gang-- it's rather fun, isn't it~?"

"It's thrilling~" He agreed, leaning in to kiss him happily, purring against his lips. He didn't want to say anything or ruin their moment. Theodore looked happy right now, and that's all that mattered. "Maybe we can kill people together~" He cooed happily, moving to take his hands in his own. "That'd be a good bonding experience~" Kissing him yet again, he pulled away before looking away, sighing a bit.

"...I did send your parents money every month though...Just to help them. I...I didn't know how to tell them you were dead. I loved you...And I loved your family. And I still do." He looked in his completely black eyes, moving to cup his face with a soft smile. "Well love...What do you say? Why don't we go and kill someone together?"

"That's difficult because I only kill who's on my list. I'm like an assassin, you know? But one who only kills the bad guys. I'm... sort of doing a good thing. I'm a good demon," he purred happily, while rummaging in his designer backpack for the special book he'd been given from an archdemon in Hell, where names would appear for him to hunt down and kill. Right now, the first page showed Vincent's name, a fact that did make Theodore anxiously laugh, before quickly rifling through the pages.

"There's a guy up in New Jersey called Fred who apparently killed his daughter and blamed it on his wife," he began slowly as he read from the page, tapping the paper with his painted fingernails, before a wide grin appeared on his full lips. "Oh, he sounds like a horrid man, we should go sort him out~! I don't like to transport, it makes me dizzy. I want you to drive us, it'll be cute! A nice little roadtrip! And I won't have to change out of this form-- you think I'm still cute, right? Even like this, with my cloven hooves and tail and stuff?"

"You're gorgeous love, no matter what." Cooed the man, happy to go on a road trip with him. "And of course, it'll be so much fun to go on a road trip with you~!" He stood up, before helping his lover up, just to hug him tightly. He was still in shock honestly. He had Theodore back. He was afraid that this was a dream, and he'd wake up and Theodore would be gone. That' s why he kept touching him, making sure that Theodore wasn't just some figment of his imagination.

"When do you want to leave love, tomorrow?" He asked happily, more than willing to leave New York. He didn't care about work or anything. What was important right now was his lover.

"Tomorrow sounds good-- I'm exhausted. I was with Daniel all day. I adore his wife. She's Italian like I am, from an Italian family. And his daughter is a darling, but she tires me out. I'm so tired," he whined, that signature pout he was often always known for finally appearing as he wandered to the bed, laying down with another quiet groan. He wasn't even trying to be seductive or even flirt - his soft groans and how he stretched out his body were really, and genuinely, just a result of his tiredness.

As a demon, his sexuality had been given a hefty boost. He was still bitterly unaware that any movement he made these days tended to have a flirtatiousness to them. It came in useful most the time, but right now, he was genuinely just sleepy.

"Come cuddle, I'm cold and you're like a heater," he whined, patting the space beside him. "Tell me about your businesses and... and the good stuff that's happened to you over the decade."

Laying down in bed next to him, he cuddled close, holding him tightly with a satisfied sigh. "...Well, not many good things have happened in the last ten years. Sure business is booming, but...You weren't here." Grimaced the man as he nuzzled into to the back of his head, taking in his sweet scent. He still managed to smell like mint for some reason.

"I mean, I... I'm not going anywhere. Not if I keep up the work, you know Maybe they'll let me stop eventually... I enjoy it, but it's a bit stressful. I met... il Diavolo. Imagine that! Little old me, meeting... Satan. It was... terrifying. I can't remember much. I just heard his voice and then he stood over me and... and he smiled at me!" He beamed, surprisingly... happy about that. It was an achievement of sorts. out of the millions of humans who had been sent to Hell, he had been given the second chance, granted by the Devil himself. For the poor son of an immigrant family, that was an achievement, even if it went against his whole Catholicisim.

"I think he likes me, or he'd have just tortured me, right? He gave me this life and a job and... I'm sure I won't get in too much trouble for sparing your life," he confirmed after another moment, cuddling in closer. "I can't kill you. I... I've seen Hell. It's not a place you'd do well in."

"I'll die one day, and I'll end up going, Theo." He told him quietly. It was a fact. He knew he wasn't a good man, and he knew what he did was unacceptable. "So it's no avoiding it. Only prolonging the inevitable. But...We can enjoy our time together." Whispered the man as he stroked his hip, purring softly as he allowed himself to relax.

Was he afraid? Not really. He had what was coming. Besides nothing could make him upset right now. He had Theodore in his arms. He had him back in his life. "You should sleep, my love. I wouldn't want you losing any beauty sleep tonight~" He purred, kissing his cheek before laying back down.

"I'm beautiful, I don't need to sleep that much. You can't improve on perfection," he arrogantly beamed as he obediently pressed into him a little. Theo had always been playfully confident, particularly around Vincent, but it had never been as apparent as it was now. Though, he felt he had every reason to act confidently - he genuinely had never loved himself that much until now. Surely he was allowed to enjoy his life and, subsequently, enjoy who he was?

Granted, he was a little concerned that keeping Vincent alive like this would anger the people who gave him this chance, but they didn't need to find out, did they?

"I don't sleep that much these days. It's... a demon thing," he shrugged, reaching to pour himself more wine. "Besides, I'd rather just lay here and let you sleep instead-- I'll be here when you wake up."

Vincent laid with him, however, he didn't sleep. He just stared at Theodore. He was afraid to go to sleep. What if he woke up and Theodore vanished? He didn't want that. So he stayed up most of the night, just watching his lover until sleep got the better of him and he went to sleep.