Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

Alright so I've been thinking and as of NOW, the sign ups are officially Closed.

That means that everyone who's here/reserved a sheet is still able to make a character if they haven't exceeded the 3-character limit (@Ryth looking at you).

I'm also in heavy discussions with essentially myself to decide wether or not I'll abolish the team system and force us into one-chain of command for easier plot-progression and organization (figuring out who's on what team is pretty pointless when you think about it, considering we're all going to be on one massive team later down the road), so I'll get back to everyone when I've made a decision. That being said, if I do demolish the team's and keep only one, then I will allow two Co-Captains so the captain of the abolished team can still have a leadership position (to be fair).

As well, I should have the first IC post up this weekend, so please make sure your sheets are filled out and you've read the rules (I'll go through the thread later to see who posted what I asked for).

... if I do demolish the team's and keep only one, then I will allow two Co-Captains so the captain of the abolished team can still have a leadership position (to be fair).

Even more people for Kasari to butt heads with... Yesssssssss!

AH---SORRY---I'm here---I passed the FUCK out, so like, ye---I'm here!

Lol it's alright, I just did the same today after a math test ~.~

Haha no worries.

And I saw that about three or so people added what I asked for in the rules, but some of you guys haven't yet :3

Also, expect a decision about the team's thing tonight.

I had an English 2 honors test, an Algebra quiz, a Biology Honors test, and a World History honors test. SO YE---I WAS TIRED.

Theres a certain rule in the rules some people didn't seem to follow XD I did, but I already told Pibbs so he knows I read them.

I didn't say anything about an other section XD I said there was a rule in the rule section some people didn't follow. So, he wants people to go back and check it out. Once you've fixed it, let him know.