Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

I've always been here waiting for some more people to post their intros, but I can move the plot forwards if I have to

I'm here too! I already posted though, so I'm kinda in the same boat as you all too :)

Honestly at this point, I doubt anyone who hasn't posted by now is going to post at all... But that's just my opinion. I'm just excited for this RP and would hate to see it die.

wow this has been a while... so who exactly are/were we waiting on? and i agree on weeping here.

Too many to count I think -_-

I'll advance the plot, working on a post for this weekend

It should be, I'm workin on the newest IC post and people seem to still have interest.

Appearance:
tumblr_ljrq07ZWqO1qerfvxo1_500.jpg

Name: Zero the Zoroark

Position on the Team: Explorer

Bio: Zero has lived alone in the mountains for as long as he can remember, training to beat his friend, Mack at swordplay. But regardless of how much he trains, Mack's agility always gets the better of him. When only a Zorua, he used to be very talkative and friendly, but changed as he grew into a Zoroark as cause of his lonely nature. He still opens up to many, and can't stop talking once you get on a topic he is very interested in.

Other: Despite wanting it to dissolve, he has an immense attraction to anything red. He can't stand normal types, and is a little obsessed with fish, which is his current favorite food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
medium_16624_2545907250.jpg
Name: Mack the Mightyena

Position on the Team: Explorer

Bio: He has always been vain ever since his time as a Poochyena. He usually can be seen training in swordsplay and cooking a mean steak dinner. But on a darker note, he is a thief. His thievery doesn't go very far, as he doesn't do it as much anymore. He used to train with his friend, Zero, until he decided to move to the mountains. Now, Mack spends his days in search of something greater, like joining a team.

Other: He has many fetishes and fears, one of them being an irrational fear of cats. They just scare him, how they cunningly outwit people. Since he thinks he's the wittiest there is.

Pokémon: Diamond/Pearl

Last edited:
Posting this week, hopefully! If not, expect a post soon ^^

Yes, you're accepted!

I'm still here, I've just been on exams for the past while (although if I'm fair I was hoping a few more people would reply before I did).