Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

Okay yeah, I've made a decision about the team stuff:

Since we all have to work together always in terms of the plot, I'm just going collapse Team Thundercloud and Team Storm Phoenix into one big group. As a result, the captain of team Thundercloud (the Galvantula) will become the second Co-Captain (the first being the Ninetails) as compensation for getting rid of the other team.

And the first post will be posted soon, the portion that my characters are in will be more or less a roll-call for everyone who's on the team. Just gives us all a bit of time to introduce our characters and get them prepared for the big-quest before they're given the task.

[fieldbox="Nura the Frillish, cyan, dotted"] normal/happy face
f322d5d947.jpg

angry/pouty/confused face
7238d5834c.jpg

Species:
NDex 592 - Frillish

Position:

Butterfly chaser
Explorer; expertise lies in undersea and storm-weather exploration

Bio:
[spacer]Nura remembers very little of his past due to his gelatinous brain, but he vaguely recalls being birthed in the vast ocean and living quite freely and without a care. His sense of time is as reliable as a random person predicting the weather two weeks from the present, but he thinks around when he was ten was when he first set foot on land. That was his first encounter with the mysterious creature that he later learnt was called a 'butterfly' which had enchanted him to follow as it fluttered away from the water's edge. For the next decade or so, Nura set off on an unintended adventure throughout the land as he was lost and wasn't sure which body of water he had emerged from.[/spacer][spacer]The Frillish's journey came to a pause in the Hoenn Region where he came across a child drowning in a puddle of water after a rainy week. From there on, he ended up becoming a friend and guardian of a Numel who later became his life-long partner.[/spacer]

Other:

• Nura doesn't physically age due to his Ghost typing.
  • He cannot go through solid objects as Ghost is his secondary type.
  • Any liquid coming in contact with Nura gets absorbed into his body like a sponge unless he is 'too full' of water. He has no control over this.
  • After a certain amount of liquid is absorbed, Nura's body becomes semi-transparent like that of a jelly. Usually he will become bluish and gelatinous, but if the majority of the liquid he had absorbed has, say, orange dye then he will become orange and gelatinous. Of course, this also happens when he enters a body of water.
  • Nura doesn't require excess amount of water to survive or anything; just the same amount as a typical person.
  • Nura is able to float on top of a body of water or puddle. Having said that, the most he can float is around five feet which is his height.
  • Nura weighs 30kg plus any liquid he is carrying.
  • In the worst case scenario, Nura can be used instead of a water tank. He can carry 30 Liters of fresh water without horribly spilling it everywhere [and it won't be unhygenic as the water technically isn't being mixed with his germs saliva or anything] although he may have difficulty keeping his normal walking pace.

[/fieldbox] [fieldbox="Flan the Camerupt, Maroon, dashed"] Age:
twenty-six

Species:
NDex 323 - Camerupt

Position:
Explorer; expertise lies in caverns, mountains and volcano explorations

Bio:
[spacer]Like any other Numels in the flock, Flan was a lax and easy-going girl who didn't really thought about her future. She would laze around her hometown near Mt Chimney, dozing off in the sunniest places or stare at the clouds for entertainment, crawling down to the base of the mountain to find delicious berries to eat.[/spacer][spacer]The day she met Nura was supposed to be another day like any other day, except that a storm had passed by recently. Perhaps because of this, as child Flan was unable to see the sun while the storm was there, she was a bit more excited to finally go out to the open and enjoy the warmth. The joy she felt made her forget to look where she was going, and eventually stepped on a puddle. The sudden coldness on her feet, and then on her entire body as she slipped and fell straight into the puddle, made her feel weak almost instantly. She did not know what was happening, the water making her movements even more sluggish than normal. Suddenly she felt terribly sleepy as if her energy was sapping away. That was when Nura rescued her from her gradual slumber.[/spacer][spacer]The Flan back then admired Nura's ability to deal with water and had begged for him to stay with her, and he did. As they lazed around during the day, Nura protecting her with his body when it was rainy, the Frillish told her snippets of what he had seen around the world. The talks of wondrous things which Nura failed to completely remember and how vastly different things were to what she knew eventually became the ingredients she needed to nurture her dream of becoming an explorer.[/spacer][spacer]As Flan grew older, she left her hometown with Nura in order to go to a school to learn new things [Nura wasn't much help thanks to his jelly brain] as well as train herself to becoming an explorer.[/spacer][spacer]And so Flan and Nura's footsteps lead them to the Explorers Guild in Littleroot Valley.[/spacer]

Other:

• Flan had evolved into Camerupt whilst travelling to Littleroot Valley.
  • When she sneezes, is surprised or angry the mounds on her head sprays lava. Flan has no control over this.
  • As a super-glutton, Flan eats a lot. She also has no patience if there is food in front of her. all that food goes to her brea-/hit
  • Flan is prone to using Nura as a meatshield when she is about to be hit with water. This is mainly why she stays very close with him, or carry him around at times.
  • Due to her species, Flan is able to pick up signs of natural earthquakes or cave-collapse happening before they happen.
  • Due to her species, Flan can 'smell' magma nearby. She can also walk in lava without hurting herself. She would occasionally go in a laval pool for a bath.

[/fieldbox]
Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition.

IC's going up today ^^

Alright, the link's in the thread! ^^

Remember: we're all a part of Team Storm Phoenix (Samuel the Galvantula is now a co-captain alongside Kasari the Ninetails).

I'll try to update the character list with all those accepted, including the most recent sheets ^^

I planned on it... but then I hit writers block for most of the day.

Can somebody give me the link? I don't know where to find it >_<

I should be able to get a post up for both Pandora and Asterisk sooner or later.

Sorry to sound impatient and be annoying but uh. Do my character sheets require revision or are they accepted?

I think everyone's sheets are good at this point (unless for whatever reason you haven't finished them).

@Uuko ... How did you change the color of the fieldset?
Code:
[fieldbox="title, colour, style"]STUFF[/fieldbox]
as for style, i know of three: solid, dotted, dashed.

EDIT: it's fieldbox bbcode, not fieldset. I got confused for a sec, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator: