Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

Snip lost control as the seeds collided with her face, causing her to crash into Cass. They both fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "Your not half bad. Call it a draw?"

"You may call me Sans. Do you have tea here by chance Miss. Elsa?" Sans stated as he began scouring the table for tea.
@Genkako @Aka~Kitsune @Bomb @SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan
"If ya want. Yo, Nuzzy, show them da money!"

250px-274Nuzleaf.png

"You don't need to say that, Elsa. I got this." A Nuzleaf went superman and got some tea for Sans.

@Crono @Genkako @Aka~Kitsune

Snip lost control as the seeds collided with her face, causing her to crash into Cass. They both fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "Your not half bad. Call it a draw?"

"You may call me Sans. Do you have tea here by chance Miss. Elsa?" Sans stated as he began scouring the table for tea.
@Genkako @Aka~Kitsune @Bomb @SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan
"Yeah, You gave me a challenge for a change. Ain't been given a challenge in a long time." Cass would say panting quite a bit as she lay on the ground. She had started to chuckle at quite the mess those two would look to the others.

@Genkako @Bomb @SugaarCereal @Crono @Aka~Kitsune

Kali

Kali cooed softly, excitement evident as she turned herself fully to face the other. "Bravi?" She parroted, wanting to test the name. It honestly was an interesting choice. "Why did you choose Bravi for a name?" She asked, eyes wide with interest, only for her to pause and freeze. "A-ah! you don't have to tell me if you don't want to! I g-guess I can be kind of nosy..."

@SugaarCereal

Aegis blushed a bit, which in itself was amazing. He'd always been a bit self-conscious about the name he chose. He worried others might think it was childish. "N-no, I don't mind telling you. If you want to know..." He trailed of a bit, twiddling his small forefingers. "Uhm, so Bravi, is a way of praising someone for some job you think that they did well. So I thought that, if this was our name, everytime we're called it'll be like someone's praising us. U-Uhm! I know it's a little silly..." He explained in a soft yet rushed tone. He looked up only to see that snip and cass were finished with their battle. "You two did so well, I was amazed. Bravi" he squeaked out with a small smile.

@Aka~Kitsune @Crono @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
'...Is that...?' "....Above us!!" Grimm sudeenly shouted looking to push Cait, Kyrs, so that they would be out from under the brown patch he noticed upon walking in here. By doing this he also attempted to use Detect in time should whatever it was attack him.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"W-Wah!" Kyrs yelped out as she had no idea what was up above them, and thus was a bit out of when she was pushed out of the way by Grimm.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin
kabuto_by_all0412-d6pe7mg.jpg

"SKRRRRRKKK!!!!"

The brown spot suddenly began to shake and writhe before popping away from the ceiling, dropping from the ceiling toward the group. In midair, the patch flipped over to revealed a set of four shiny yellow claws and a black underbelly. However, the disturbing part was the set of bright, glowing red eyes that peered down at you.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Cait let out shriek as the Kabuto bounced off Absol's absolute defense and scratched away at the creature, trying to knock it from them. The creature released another odd almost-scratching sound, as if angered by the attack.

You guys had best defeat this thing before it really gets angry.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin

kabuto_by_all0412-d6pe7mg.jpg

"SKRRRRRKKK!!!!"

The brown spot suddenly began to shake and writhe before popping away from the ceiling, dropping from the ceiling toward the group. In midair, the patch flipped over to revealed a set of four shiny yellow claws and a black underbelly. However, the disturbing part was the set of bright, glowing red eyes that peered down at you.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Cait let out shriek as the Kabuto bounced off Absol's absolute defense and scratched away at the creature, trying to knock it from them. The creature released another odd almost-scratching sound, as if angered by the attack.

You guys had best defeat this thing before it really gets angry.

"Grr follow my lead you three. Look for an opening and strike." Grimm would speak dashing at Kabuto with incredible speed. He was looking to bash that sword like horn into Kabuto clearing using Quick attack to try and get the upper hand on it.

"Grr follow my lead you three. Look for an opening and strike." Grimm would speak dashing at Kabuto with incredible speed. He was looking to bash that sword like horn into Kabuto clearing using Quick attack to try and get the upper hand on it.

The Kabuto skittered and scattered away from the attack, trying to escape Grimm's strike. However, the Absol's order for the others to strike had been followed as Cait suddenly appeared behind the shelled Pokemon, his little claws shining as he struck, "Take this!" As the cat scratched away at Kabuto's shell, the creature released another panicked scratching sound before slipping away quickly, somehow slipping away into a crevice in the wall.

It seemed for now, the group was safe. Move on ahead?

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

absol_by_all0412-d4w8pxn.jpg

"My thanks for the assistance Cait. Now shall we get moving...?" Grimm suggested wanting to get moving and find Elle.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
"No problem..." Cait squeaked uncertainly, still shaken by the attack by Kabuto. He simply nodded and followed along behind Grimm as they went further into the dungeon, and for some odd reason, all of the members of Team Friends would feel as though they were drawing nearer to the end of their exploration. It was unexplainable, but perhaps also relieving to some of the Pokemon.

Finally, the tunnel began to open up once again and as the group could see, a greater deal of light shined into this cavern than into any of the other rooms. Perhaps that was because it wasn't a cavern they found themselves, but a small cave that held a hidden beach, the familiar smell of seasalt much stronger here as it floated in with the tide. Most importantly however, was the sight of the Elekid near the water's edge, huddled up and shaking in fear of something.

"H-Hello...?" Elly's earlier bravado had disappeared here in the cave, her eyes darting around the party in fear.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

"No problem..." Cait squeaked uncertainly, still shaken by the attack by Kabuto. He simply nodded and followed along behind Grimm as they went further into the dungeon, and for some odd reason, all of the members of Team Friends would feel as though they were drawing nearer to the end of their exploration. It was unexplainable, but perhaps also relieving to some of the Pokemon.

Finally, the tunnel began to open up once again and as the group could see, a greater deal of light shined into this cavern than into any of the other rooms. Perhaps that was because it wasn't a cavern they found themselves, but a small cave that held a hidden beach, the familiar smell of seasalt much stronger here as it floated in with the tide. Most importantly however, was the sight of the Elekid near the water's edge, huddled up and shaking in fear of something.

"H-Hello...?" Elly's earlier bravado had disappeared here in the cave, her eyes darting around the party in fear.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
250px-359Absol.png

"E-Elly!?! Everything's fine now. We're here to save you." Grimm spoke temporarily forgetting of a possible trap as he sprinted to Elly to check and see if she's okay.

250px-359Absol.png

"E-Elly!?! Everything's fine now. We're here to save you." Grimm spoke temporarily forgetting of a possible trap as he sprinted to Elly to check and see if she's okay.

Elly's eyes widened in shock as she recognized Grimm after a moment, "Grimm?! WAIT, DON'T COME A-"

BBBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!

Suddenly, the water burst upwards in three identical torrents exploded upwards as a trio of Pokemon landed on the sand in front of the group. The strange pink Rock-type-like Pokemon glared at the group, obviously feeling territorial due to the intrusion on the hidden beach.

corsola.jpg

"YO, WHATCHA HOMIES DOING ON OUR BEACH, EH?"

The middle Corsola screamed at a high pitch towards the party, obviously not wanting to deal with bullcrap. Before anyone could respond, the apparent leader had already spewed out a blast of bubbles at the group while the two smaller ones charged forwards, aiming to tackle Grimm and Kyrs at the same time.

Get ready, motherfuckers, because this is going to be a pretty coarse fight.

"Erm...Guys?" Thunk mutters, waving a paw about in an attempt to get their attention "I said if the Tyrogue joins us, we'd be one too many people...Are we...going to make a decision on who gets the spot, or..."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Elly's eyes widened in shock as she recognized Grimm after a moment, "Grimm?! WAIT, DON'T COME A-"

BBBBBOOOOOMMMMMM!

Suddenly, the water burst upwards in three identical torrents exploded upwards as a trio of Pokemon landed on the sand in front of the group. The strange pink Rock-type-like Pokemon glared at the group, obviously feeling territorial due to the intrusion on the hidden beach.

corsola.jpg

"YO, WHATCHA HOMIES DOING ON OUR BEACH, EH?"

The middle Corsola screamed at a high pitch towards the party, obviously not wanting to deal with bullcrap. Before anyone could respond, the apparent leader had already spewed out a blast of bubbles at the group while the two smaller ones charged forwards, aiming to tackle Grimm and Kyrs at the same time.

Get ready, motherfuckers, because this is going to be a pretty coarse fight.

latest

"You won't stop us from saving Elly. None of you will." Grimm roared a fearsome roar as he counter charged the Corsola pushing through the bubbles the middle Corsola made. He jumped into the air looking to hit the Corsola that was charging at him with Assurance.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

"Erm...Guys?" Thunk mutters, waving a paw about in an attempt to get their attention "I said if the Tyrogue joins us, we'd be one too many people...Are we...going to make a decision on who gets the spot, or..."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Well... Is he?" Ratch then asked, looking towards the Tyrogue for confirmation. "Because if he is, then we'll need to battle for that spot".

@DapperDogman @SugaarCereal @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: DapperDogman
latest

"You won't stop us from saving Elly. None of you will." Grimm roared a fearsome roar as he counter charged the Corsola pushing through the bubbles the middle Corsola made. He jumped into the air looking to hit the Corsola that was charging at him with Assurance.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin
As the bubbles burst and stung a bit, Grimm would be able to power through the attack and slam into the Corsola, causing it to cry out in pain as it was knocked into the air. The Rock and Water-type flew through the air and out over the water, crashing into the lax waters and sending a series of ripples throughout the body of water. It seemed for now, the group could focus on other targets as the Corsola swam back to shore.

"Just let us take our friend home!" Cait yelled as the second Corsola charged at him. His eyes glowed blue as he gathered energy before creating a Barrier. The eyes of Corsola widened in shock and it tried to slow down, only to slam into the barrier and bounce back, dizzied from the blow while its eyes swirled around.

As the bubbles burst and stung a bit, Grimm would be able to power through the attack and slam into the Corsola, causing it to cry out in pain as it was knocked into the air. The Rock and Water-type flew through the air and out over the water, crashing into the lax waters and sending a series of ripples throughout the body of water. It seemed for now, the group could focus on other targets as the Corsola swam back to shore.

"Just let us take our friend home!" Cait yelled as the second Corsola charged at him. His eyes glowed blue as he gathered energy before creating a Barrier. The eyes of Corsola widened in shock and it tried to slow down, only to slam into the barrier and bounce back, dizzied from the blow while its eyes swirled around.

Absol.jpg

"You will not defeat us!!" Grimm roared as he charged at the supposed leader Corsola going for a quick attack with that sword like horn of his.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Te Silver Plaladin

Absol.jpg

"You will not defeat us!!" Grimm roared as he charged at the supposed leader Corsola going for a quick attack with that sword like horn of his.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Te Silver Plaladin
"And ya won't take our turf, homie!" The Corsola yelled as it charged forward, meeting Grimm with a tackle to the horn. While the Rock-Water type was shaken by the blow, wincing as he backed off, the ominous white Pokemon would certainly have a headache after a blow like that, "I ain't done yet!"
"U-Um... take this!"

Kyrs panicked once again, comically throwing a rock at the Corsola that was going after her. She didn't want to get any more scares in the first place.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin
As Cait began to scare off his own foe using a Scratch attack, Kyrs's stone rocketed towards the Corsola that had been knocked back into the water. The little pink Pokemon poked its head up to see what was flying towards, only to find it had made a terrible mistake as the rock struck down center in its head. "Ccccooorrrr..." Corsola sunk back under the water, nearly knocked unconscious and escaping while it still could, leaving just the leader that faced Grimm.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

"And ya won't take our turf, homie!" The Corsola yelled as it charged forward, meeting Grimm with a tackle to the horn. While the Rock-Water type was shaken by the blow, wincing as he backed off, the ominous white Pokemon would certainly have a headache after a blow like that, "I ain't done yet!"

As Cait began to scare off his own foe using a Scratch attack, Kyrs's stone rocketed towards the Corsola that had been knocked back into the water. The little pink Pokemon poked its head up to see what was flying towards, only to find it had made a terrible mistake as the rock struck down center in its head. "Ccccooorrrr..." Corsola sunk back under the water, nearly knocked unconscious and escaping while it still could, leaving just the leader that faced Grimm.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
97d5e8acf7e9e6196686800d8e0dfada.jpg

"We don't want your turf... We want our friend back..." Grimm spoke before dashing around the leader Corsola looking for Quick Attack again though the way he ran around said Corsola he was merely distracting it as he hoped Cait or Krys had something planned.

Chapter 2 ~Introduction to the Darkness~

Whatever everyone was doing, it was time to call it a night.

As for the Beach Cave exploration team, the rescue was a success.

---
The Next Morning...
---

delphox_by_xous54-d6pp43z.png

"Yo, morning, my homies and homegurls, it's time to do what ya do best!"

On the request board there seems to be 2 requests:

I found someone in danger!
A group of Pokemon have been chasing a Pokemon into Mt. Horn!
-tag @Bomb

Spring Fix
There hasn't been enough water lately for our springs. Can you go to Waterfall Cave to check out the water flow?
-tag @The Tactician

You should pick one of these requests to do.​

Snow had walked around the medium sized town he had come across. It seemed better than most that he had come across, the livelyness and such. He had come passing through trying to find the guild known as Guild Frienship. "Where oh where shall it be. I wonder" Snow had pondered aloud. The Snover had walked through to Spinda's Café, finding that it was open. "Hello! Is there some one that can direct me to Guid Friendship by any chance" Snow called out, hoping for a reply. Though the Café seemed to have many Pokémon wandering about the small area, Snow had not thought that his point had gotten across. He wasn't angry much, but it did irritate him to a small degree. So he stood and waited, blocking anyone from entering or exiting the area. He was not going to move until he got what he wanted, the irritation settling in.

@Bomb, @The Tactician, @Cromartie Sarkissian