Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Maybe we can check out what's up ahead?" Kyrs suggested that they go the way that the Shellos had retreated to. While she didn't know what could be there, but she had a feeling that they would get closer to finding the Pokemon they needed to rescue.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin
"Sounds fine to me at least," Cait grumbled, unimpressed by the fact that Romulus and Grimm were not offering any suggestions.

This last path was clearly much shorter, taking only a few moments before they emerged in another chamber. Unlike the previous room, it seemed this one was a deadend except for a set of water-formed stairs in the middle of the room. It seemed they had found the route to the next floor finally.

Go to the next floor?

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan

Nova
@Crono @Genkako

The fletchling seemed to grow excited by the two new entries, shown by the fact that Nova cackled with joy. Literally. "Hey! Nice to meet you both! I am Nova!~" She cooed, making a small twirl in the air as her wings beat furiously, keeping her aloft. Honestly, Nova was glad to finally talk to someone. Large abyss like orbs, a lit with a light of mischief, watched as one of the new pokemon walked over to the table after his greeting, peering under. Even Nova was curious...

Two pokemon bustled out, a Plusle and Minum, causing her to flinch slightly due to the unexpected nature of the two. There was no other sound from Nova herself. Soon enough through, Nova had found herself laying on her back on the floor, laughing hysterically. The fact the two surprised them just made this guild even more intriguing, it made her want to be here even more. "T-That was awesome!" She finished laughing, slowly bringing herself to stand upon her feet.

"I'm Nova, nice to meet ya' both!"

28ltaxg.jpg

"What's up?"

"The birdie!"

"Anyways, hi Nova! I'm Plus, and this is Minus!" the Plusle said energetically.

"Nice to meet you Nova!"

@Crono @Genkako @Aka~Kitsune

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
"Sounds fine to me at least," Cait grumbled, unimpressed by the fact that Romulus and Grimm were not offering any suggestions.

This last path was clearly much shorter, taking only a few moments before they emerged in another chamber. Unlike the previous room, it seemed this one was a deadend except for a set of water-formed stairs in the middle of the room. It seemed they had found the route to the next floor finally.

Go to the next floor?

Staring at the stairs for a bit, she knew that this was the way to progress, so she wasn't going to stick around on this floor any longer.

"Let's keep on going..." Kyrs said with a confident tone backing up her rather shy voice, going ahead to the next floor.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan

Staring at the stairs for a bit, she knew that this was the way to progress, so she wasn't going to stick around on this floor any longer.

"Let's keep on going..." Kyrs said with a confident tone backing up her rather shy voice, going ahead to the next floor.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan
With a soft smile at the way Kyrs was taking charge, Cait followed after the Rock-Fairy type, "Got it, let's rescue Elly, Kyrs!"

The group would have to watch their steps as they trekked down the stairs, each landing slick with water and twisting around in a circle. The walk seemed to take forever in the cramped space, each minute seeming like an hour, but finally, they exited out into another room, one much large than the last few. For a moment, that seemed to be the only real different other than existence of three exits (One each to the right, center, and left) with little sound besides the Pokemon's only steps.

"Hmm..." For some reason, Espurr's ears perked up for a moment as a grimace of discomfort took over his expression, "It feels like something is watching us down here..."

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson @Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

With a soft smile at the way Kyrs was taking charge, Cait followed after the Rock-Fairy type, "Got it, let's rescue Elly, Kyrs!"

The group would have to watch their steps as they trekked down the stairs, each landing slick with water and twisting around in a circle. The walk seemed to take forever in the cramped space, each minute seeming like an hour, but finally, they exited out into another room, one much large than the last few. For a moment, that seemed to be the only real different other than existence of three exits (One each to the right, center, and left) with little sound besides the Pokemon's only steps.

"Hmm..." For some reason, Espurr's ears perked up for a moment as a grimace of discomfort took over his expression, "It feels like something is watching us down here..."

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson @Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
Well things were getting more strange it seemed he felt that same discomfort that Cait felt about something possibly watching them. "Then we should get moving. Looking at each way I'd suggest heading right this time but it's your call Cait." is all Grimm would say thinking it over.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

Well things were getting more strange it seemed he felt that same discomfort that Cait felt about something possibly watching them. "Then we should get moving. Looking at each way I'd suggest heading right this time but it's your call Cait." is all Grimm would say thinking it over.

"Sounds good to me..." It seemed that the little cat wasn't exactly reassured by Grimm's support, but he kept on walking, taking the right path.

Down this path, the group found the ceiling unusually high here and strangely shadowed to nearly being undistinguished. However, Grimm would notice a strange brown patch on the ceiling that stood out sharply compared to the pinkish stone of the cave. There was even a pair of strange black dots near one end of the shape.

As Team Friends passed under the shape, Cait's ears perked up, "Do you all hear that...? Some sort of skittering..." If anyone else listened closely, the would also notice a tiny sound that sounded almost like tiny claws scraping against the rocks.

Shortly after having answered the fletchlings question she was joyfully met by a response and entry of another pokémon. Thinking that she could finally have a few people to talk to, Zoega felt that things were finally calming down. Noticing that both the eevee and fletchling were looking under the table Zoega became startled as a plusle and minun jumped out from underneath the table. Listening to the fletchling greeting them both nicely Zoega decided to slowly walk forward to join in on the conversation.

"My name is Zoega, I'm pleased to meet you."

@Crono @Aka~Kitsune @Bomb

Shortly after having answered the fletchlings question she was joyfully met by a response and entry of another pokémon. Thinking that she could finally have a few people to talk to, Zoega felt that things were finally calming down. Noticing that both the eevee and fletchling were looking under the table Zoega became startled as a plusle and minun jumped out from underneath the table. Listening to the fletchling greeting them both nicely Zoega decided to slowly walk forward to join in on the conversation.

"My name is Zoega, I'm pleased to meet you."

@Crono @Aka~Kitsune @Bomb
"Hi Zoega! You kinda look like our Guild Master!" Plusle said.

"Hehehe... yeah, you do!" Minun added in.

Meanwhile Elsa the Delphox came in the dining hall as well.

4549720-5138686804-dolph.png

"Yo what's up my homies. I see Plussie and Minie got some of ya in your heinies. Why don't we chow on the grub now?"

@Crono @Aka~Kitsune @Genkako

Reactions: The Myrmidon
San would have struck up some friendly conversation had he not been trying to still his rapidly beating heart for the past few minutes. He gave a unsteady breath and forced a smile. "Ah, er... Good evening to you too, young ones." He regained some of his composure once Elsa arrived, although he still couldn't quite understand her strange language. "Good evening to you all. Miss. Elsa, Nova, Zoega, and Masters Plus and Minus. I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the Third, and would love you join you in dining, if that is your meaning." Sans bowed, sweeping the floor with his paw.
@Bomb @Genkako @Aka~Kitsune

San would have struck up some friendly conversation had he not been trying to still his rapidly beating heart for the past few minutes. He gave a unsteady breath and forced a smile. "Ah, er... Good evening to you too, young ones." He regained some of his composure once Elsa arrived, although he still couldn't quite understand her strange language. "Good evening to you all. Miss. Elsa, Nova, Zoega, and Masters Plus and Minus. I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the Third, and would love you join you in dining, if that is your meaning." Sans bowed, sweeping the floor with his paw.
@Bomb @Genkako @Aka~Kitsune
delphox_by_xous54-d6pp43z.png

"Yes, that is what I mean. Da grub getting cool ain't cool. Better get to it before I flambé the food, bae."

"Sounds good to me..." It seemed that the little cat wasn't exactly reassured by Grimm's support, but he kept on walking, taking the right path.

Down this path, the group found the ceiling unusually high here and strangely shadowed to nearly being undistinguished. However, Grimm would notice a strange brown patch on the ceiling that stood out sharply compared to the pinkish stone of the cave. There was even a pair of strange black dots near one end of the shape.

As Team Friends passed under the shape, Cait's ears perked up, "Do you all hear that...? Some sort of skittering..." If anyone else listened closely, the would also notice a tiny sound that sounded almost like tiny claws scraping against the rocks.

'...Is that...?' "....Above us!!" Grimm sudeenly shouted looking to push Cait, Kyrs, so that they would be out from under the brown patch he noticed upon walking in here. By doing this he also attempted to use Detect in time should whatever it was attack him.

Kali
@SugaarCereal

The swablu let her guard down as she cooed softly, seemingly happy. "Nice to meet you Aegis!" She replied, her tone even displaying her excitement at making a friend, at least in her own vision. Her eyes briefly drifted back towards the duo who were fighting, watching them carefully. Though she worried more about them getting hurt, even if she hadn't met them. "...May I know why they are battling?" She asked, her voice drawing to a quieter pitch as she did.​

Aegis gave a small smile at Kali's tone, she seemed happy. "Oh. Euhm, that's Snip and Cass, my teammates. They're just having a little battle to see each other's skill. They're not battling out of anger or anything.... Don't worry." He explained trying to appease the swablu who seemed a little worried.

@Aka~Kitsune

Kali

She peered at the battle once more, narrowing her gaze at their direction to study them more intensely. "That's a relief!" She cooed. "They both seem really strong!" Kali shifted in her place for a moment or two. Turning back to Aegis. "You guys are all in a team? That's amazing! What is it called?"

@SugaarCereal

Nova

Nova was over joyed when more people entered. It made it so much more entertaining. "You guys are awesome, Plus, Minus!" She told the plusle and minum before looking to the others. "Nice to meet you Zoega! And.... Balothiam Vonzeli...o...Urm...Nice to meet you Balothiam!" She cheered, shifting her wing for a second so it seemed like she waved. Looking over when the guild master entered, Nova spoke again. "Yo Guildmaster!~" She cooed before heading towards the large table set with food. Her eyes soon found some spicy flavoured berries, causing a gleam to appear in her eyes. "We can tuck in now, right?"

@Bomb @Crono @Genkako

Kali

She peered at the battle once more, narrowing her gaze at their direction to study them more intensely. "That's a relief!" She cooed. "They both seem really strong!" Kali shifted in her place for a moment or two. Turning back to Aegis. "You guys are all in a team? That's amazing! What is it called?"

@SugaarCereal

"Yes, I think they're pretty amazing." He gushed. It wasn't often that he showed such emotion to strangers but the shaping of his team and how nicely everything had panned out got him excited. "Yes. We all formed a team together, it's called Bravi." He informed his companion.
@Aka~Kitsune

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, I think they're pretty amazing." He gushed. It wasn't often that he showed such emotion to strangers but the shaping of his team and how nicely everything had panned out got him excited. "Yes. We all formed a team together, it's called Bravi." He informed his companion.
@Aka~Kitsune
Kali

Kali cooed softly, excitement evident as she turned herself fully to face the other. "Bravi?" She parroted, wanting to test the name. It honestly was an interesting choice. "Why did you choose Bravi for a name?" She asked, eyes wide with interest, only for her to pause and freeze. "A-ah! you don't have to tell me if you don't want to! I g-guess I can be kind of nosy..."

@SugaarCereal

Nova

Nova was over joyed when more people entered. It made it so much more entertaining. "You guys are awesome, Plus, Minus!" She told the plusle and minum before looking to the others. "Nice to meet you Zoega! And.... Balothiam Vonzeli...o...Urm...Nice to meet you Balothiam!" She cheered, shifting her wing for a second so it seemed like she waved. Looking over when the guild master entered, Nova spoke again. "Yo Guildmaster!~" She cooed before heading towards the large table set with food. Her eyes soon found some spicy flavoured berries, causing a gleam to appear in her eyes. "We can tuck in now, right?"

@Bomb @Crono @Genkako
"Yeah, y'all can go ahead. Imma chow down too." Elsa said, and ate some noodles or whatever.

biopramai.png

"Yay! We got the gummis!"

Merrily receiving the comment from Plus made Zoega much more comfortable being around everybody, and with the guild master entering shortly after Zoega thought that she could finally have the chance to talk to Elsa. With the later introduction of Balothiam and the greeting from Nova, Zoega could not help but reply to both of them. "It's nice to meet the both of you." Having said that, Zoega walked over to the table to enjoy some food with everybody else.

@Crono @Bomb @Aka~Kitsune

Snip lost control as the seeds collided with her face, causing her to crash into Cass. They both fell to the floor in a crumpled heap. "Your not half bad. Call it a draw?"

"You may call me Sans. Do you have tea here by chance Miss. Elsa?" Sans stated as he began scouring the table for tea.
@Genkako @Aka~Kitsune @Bomb @SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan