Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~ A very Curious Pokemon ~~~
[Afternoon, Numera Town, Waiting Room]

She was waiting. She was awaiting for the contest to begin. At least, that was until she was finally distracted by anlittle treeko. The gecko pokemon right? If she recalled correctly, it would have been owned by that girl who was looking for the dressing room. Right... She forgot to ask their names. No matter, she'll ask them if she sees them again, wich was highly likely. The Feebas looked down at the grass type pokemon, and her trainer smiled gently, ceouching down to be leveled with it. "Hello. How are you?" She asked, politely. Based off this, it should have actually left some doubt that it was in fact the girl that let out such a horrid feeling.

They were probably waiting for the contest to begin as well. It was no wonder really, a lot of people wanted to watch the festival, and this would be her first contest. Strange though; why wasn't she nervous? If it were her forst contest, why wasn't she nervous. She was always shy in fromt of others, however, her persona can completely change and sway based off her circumstances. Ralts was usually the one that capmed her down, however.
"Did you get seperated?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. The Feebas looked from her lap, and others seemed to be mumbling other things. All Litwick did was pop out, and give the people dirty glares back, which seriously creeped them out since Litwick was a ghost type as well.

(@EchoRun )

"Excuse me?" Someone tapped on Bee's shoulder, and she turned and faced the man, who had startled her. She didn't want to show how on-edge she was, though it was fairly obvious by the way she was acting. Oh, great, an employee. Her first thought was that she had done something wrong without realizing it. That was just what she needed. "Yes?" The man help out a sheet of paper, "A girl outside asked me to give this to you." "Oh..." She took paper from his hand and nodded. "Thank you." The employee started to leave, but Bee stopped him. "Hey, wait. I'm sorry for asking, but do you think you could keep an eye out for a Treecko? He's my Pokémon, but he tends to wander off sometimes." He said he would, and she thanked him again before he left and she read the letter. It was from Astrid, inviting Bee to hang out with her and Jay during the festival.

She walked over to a desk and took a pen from a cup, scrawling a quick message under Astrid's.

The green-haired trainer went to the window and looked outside, to see if she could spot Astrid or Jay, but the were both out of sight. Had Treecko been nearby, she would have asked him to give them the letter, but he was no where in sight. Instead she caught a woman on her way outside. "Excuse me? Um... Sorry for asking, but do you think you could give this to a red-haired girl if you see her? She has an Eevee, and she should be with a guy with blue hair. Thank you!" The woman agreed, and Bee handed her the note before heading further into the Contest Hall. She still needed to wish Robbin good luck, and find Treecko.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually, Treecko found the girl. He approach her quickly, and she crouched down and asked how he was doing. He nodded his head so as to say he was good. He looked at the trainer, then at her Pokémon. No... whatever had sent that strange shiver down his back earlier wasn't here now. She asked if he had gotten separated, and he shook his head, no. Well, that wasn't to say he knew where his trainer was, but he figured he could find her later. How hard would it be, with that Slakoth hanging onto her back? How did she even manage to pick him up without him knowing? Not that he was jealous (Okay, he was pretty jealous), but at least now that the other Pokémon was there, he didn't feel as bad about leaving her alone for a moment to investigate...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bee followed a few trainers through another door, into what looked like the room where coordinators would wait to perform. If the contest was starting soon, then she figured she could at least go and wish Robbin luck before she looked for Treecko some more. Hopefully the Pokémon would turn up before the contest started; after all, the only reason Robbin was here was because the older trainer encouraged him to join, and it would only be fair that she watched the performance. Arceus must have been looking out for her, because not long after she walked into that room, she spotted Treecko, standing in front of that girl with the Feebas from earlier. "Treecko!" She walked over to the two, trying to look sternly at Treeckko, but too happy that he was okay to pull it off.

She knelt down next to the lizard Pokémon, and looked over to the girl. "Thank you so much! He disappeared, I wasn't keeping a very good eye on him." Yes, she'd take the blame for this. After all, she had known her Pokémon had a tendency to go off on his own on a whim, yet she let herself stop paying attention to where he was. "I don't think I caught your name earlier? I'm Bee.." She held out a hand to the girl.

"A-Ah.. Your pokemon seems energetic~"

The female smiled, looking down at the Treeko, and then up at the trainer who had found the green lizard. Well, it wasn't like Treeko had been lost in the first place. The Feebas, as usual, was staring blankly at both the girls. Out of the corner of Clavies' eye, Feebas began glowing softly, but she quickly interrupted the glowing for a brief moment. Not yet. Well in any case, Clavies was glad that the female found her pokemon, and who would have thought, no better time than tog et introductions done and over with right?

"My name is Clavies... Nice to meet you, Bee." She smiled softly and gently, extending, and eventually shaking Bee's hand just as gently with the arm that was not holding Feebas. Honestly, she found it funny how no one questioned her why she would enter Feebas in the contest, but it was better off like that. It'd be a surprise!

Well in any case, she had actually been planning to win anyways, since she had already come up with a good performance even though Feebas only currently had two moves; one being useless, and the other being somewhat interesting. Trek seemed to be happy to be back with his trainer, and Ralts smiled, nodding a few times. Out from her pokeball, poofed out a small, blue bird like pokemon with wings that looked like clouds. Now this pokemon, it would make sense to enter Swablu in the contest rather than Feebas, but Swablu began playing with the Slakoth hanging on the girl's back. She was carefully scanning each and every pokemon, however, others didn't seem to notice.

Bee was probably here to watch the male who had called her Feebas a dead fish, probably with the Igglybuff. "Do you know what entry number your friend is? The one with the Igglybuff..." Clavies spoke softly, however she was able to be heard at least. "Um.. I'm the last entry so... Make sure to watch Feebas carefully.. Okay?" She asked again. Honestly, others would find her strange, however she had two other pokemon protecting her from the glares that were directed to Feebas; Swablu just enjoyed playing around.

(@EchoRun )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, I guess he is." Bee replied, looking down at the lizard Pokémon and patting it on the head, so she didn't catch FeeAndbas's brief moment of glowing. She was so glad Treecko was okay, and in the building rather than out there where there were so many more people. "Nice to meet you, too, Clavies." She smiled and shook her hand. "Are all these Pokémon yours?" She looked around at each of the Pokémon: Feebas, Ralts, and Litwick. Then a Swablu left its Pokeball and began playing with Slakoth, who swatted at it lazily. Treecko gave Slakoth a uick glance, but watched the Swablu and decided to leave it be. So, with the addition of that Swablu, that meant Clavies had four Pokémon, which seemed like a lot. It made her wonder if the other girl had been training Pokémon for a long time, though she didn't ask.

"Oh, Robbin?" Bee shook her head. "I have no idea; he never told me. We registered, then immediately left for the Gym." She looked around, hoping to spot the kid, but he was currently no where in sight. What harm would it be to talk to Clavies while she waited for Robin to show up? "I came back here to wish him luck, but..." She shrugged her shoulders. The girl asked her to watch Feebas when it was her turn, and Bee nodded. Sure, Feebas didn't seem the best choice for this sort of contest, but then again she didn't know what Clavies may have been planning. "I'll be sure to do that. Good luck, I'm sure you and Feebas will do great."
(@Teomessos )

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"See Feebas? Someone will think you'll do great~"

Clavies smiled and giggled, watching Swablu playfully play with Slakoth, and eventually, it perched down on Bee's head, turning into a hat of blue with large, white cotton fluff for wings. Clavies thought this was adorable, since Swablu was playful even when she first met it. "Yes, These are all my pokemon. Though, I've just recently caught Litwick and Swablu, but they are such sweet hearts~" She seemed to have eased up and began talking openly to Bee, as she didn't see why not. Ralts was looking at Bee from Clavies' shoulder, and put it's telepathy to work. 'Sorry about that, Swablu usually likes to perch on people's heads; I'd suggest registering us in your pokedex while you have the time.' The female ralts commented. The Ralts wasn't speaking, but was communicating nonetheless.

Upon hearing about the gym, Clavies lit up for a moment. "I'm actually planning on challenging the gym afterwords... I hope we'll be able to win. Right, everyone?" Clavies smiled softly, and the other pokemon agreed by raising their arm up gently. In Feebas' case, it's fin. She giggled as she watched Feebas attempt to raise her fin, and she commented on Feebas. "Isn't she adorable?~" Although others would think otherwise, Clavies always thought all her pokemon were adorable. It'd make more sense to enter Swablu due to it's adorable personality, but that'll be for another day.

"... Though, I know for sure that Feebas and I are going to win!" This time, a more cheerful, open, and wider smile appeared on her face. She seemed pretty confident, and the girl with the Pichu earlier had overheard, rolling her eyes. "How do you expect to win with that old, ragged, dead fish? Pichu and I are going to win obviously, I mean, look how pretty the darling is!" She began showing off her Pichu, much to Ralt's annoyance. Oh how Litwick wished to shut up the girl for a while. 'Lemme at 'er, Lemme at 'er!' It kept saying, and Clavies couldn't help but to laugh at Litwick trying to act tough. Really didn't suit him huh?

"Well anyways, thank you. Oh, and next time he enters a contest.. Give him these alright?" Clavies pulled out a small pouch and unzipped it. Inside held a poke block holder, a five of each poke block (Including rainbows), and a berry blender with a pocket to hold berries. "Um.. My grandmother seemed to have sent me a few too many kits, and I'm already using one so I don't have a use for it. If you want, you can have the other one. My grandmother taught me how to make coffins and poke block, but I find poke block easier to make."

@EchoRun

Bee couldn't help but giggle just a little bit when the fluffy bird Pokémon landed on her head. At this, Treecko kept a closer eye on the Swablu. "Really? They're super nice." She was careful not to move around too much while the Swablu rested on her head. A voice spoke in her head, suggesting that she register the Pokémon in her Pokedex, and it took her a moment to place it to the Ralts. "Oh, yeah!" She pulled her Pokedex out of her pocket, and began registering Clavies' Pokémon in her Pokedex. "I forgot about the whole Pokedex thing. Thanks." She nodded at the Ralts as she said this. After a minute or two, she got each of the Pokémon registered, including the Swablu (She ended up holding the Pokedex backwards in her hand and pointing it at the Pokémon).

"Yeah, I'd say so..." Bee replied as she returned the Pokedex to her pocket. She was trying to be encouraging, after all. Most people seemed to stick their noses up at the poor fish Pokémon, from what she had seen recently. Hey, she probably wouldn't exactly jump for a chance to have one on her team, either. But this girl was giving it a chance, which was great. Fantastic, even. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll do great out there!" The older girl grinned, up until some coordinator butted in with her Pichu. "Ah, whatever. Pichu is a bit overrated, anyway." She shrugged her shoulders and looked away from the Pichu trainer, rolling her eyes once she wasn't facing her anymore.

"No problem. It's been fun talking to you." That was when Clavise offered her a Poeblock holder. "Oh... I can't- I mean- It's really nice of you, but you don't need to give me this." Bee was terrible when it came to people giving her stuff. She barely even knew this girl, yet her she was offering her a Pokeblock holder.

"SCARED? I'm never scared." Robbin replied giving the girl with the zombie fish a funny look. "I was... surprised." The boy chose the word carefully as he looked around for a bathroom. Robbin turned his attention to the screaming Ralts and was then elbowed in the ribs by Bee as she scolded him for appearing rude. "Aye! I didn't know it was alive. I wasn't trying to poke fun."

The Ralts telepathy didn't shock him really since he grew up carrying on conversations with Alakai (His uncle Atlas' Alakazam) when he was only an Abra. Soon after, Robbin told Bee he was ready to go in one of the wardrobing rooms. Before so, he decided to make a quick stop to the restroom that he finally spotted in the corner of the lobby. He used his fingers to give the ok sign to the girl with the fish Pokemon who told him to hurry for the show, but he didn't catch the last thing that she had said.

'Oh.. And try not to lose?'

Though the girls words weren't heard by Robbin, Jolesa heard her words clearly as she was gathering her things to leave. A hysterical giggle escaped the dirty blonde girl's lips as if what the new girl said was a complete joke. Spritz Spritzee flew gracefully onto the fancy girl's outstretched forearm as Jolesa began to walk away. She gasped for air and then couldn't stop the giggle storm that followed as she departed with a half wave of good bye toward Bee. She passed without a word to the other girl as she went to find her reserved wardrobe room that was quite glamorous.

As Robbin exited the mens room, he immediately followed after Jolesa who had walked down the left hallway. Buff. Igglybuff slipped out from under Robbins arm and floated up to ride on the back of his head in a more comfortable position. The baby pink, balloon pokemons eyes began to sparkle when her master entered the next room and she witnessed all of the stylish costumes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" A pink haired girl screamed as she covered herself up from changing.

"Oops?" Robbin shut the door slowly and walked around cluelessly. The boy made his way to a room with the door open and peeked inside. "Welp, this one looks safe." He entered inside and walked to the nearest rack with a 360 mirror beside it. IGGLLY! Robbins bouncing fairy ball flew off his purple head and face slammed into the rack of decorative accessories. When she descended to the ground with a mini bounce, the lively munchkin was in a strange daze of admiration. "Ehm. I'll just act like that wasn't real life." Robbin muttered as he looked over the rack that he was the least bit impressed by.

~~~

It wasn't long after until Robbin met back up with Bee. He now wore a silver tuxedo with a purple bow tie and shoes. His hair was swished to the side and he wore a stylish pair of silver shades that concealed his identity. "Sup?" He said to the girls with a rub of his little chin.

Igglybuff on the other hand had gotten a bit carried away with a light purple bow, bedazzled hipster glasses, an especially shiny tiara, and a pair of silver slippers that sparkled with each step. GLEE! She smiled extra bright toward Bee and her Pokemon while twirling a few times to advertise her newfound treasures. "How'd we do?" Robbin was in dire need for someone to tell him that his Pokemon was over accessorized.

Suddenly, "Attention Contestants, please make your way into the auditorium. Audience members are encouraged to do the same. The show will soon commence!" One of the hall workers announced.

"That was fast." Robbin said sarcastically as he followed everyone into the super amazing looking auditorium room. Contestants were expected to stand in a line behind stage as audience members shuffled to their seats.

Last edited:
Clavies waved to Rabin, smiling gently withFeebas in her arms. Since everyone were lining up, she'd probably be last since she was in fact performing last. They insisted that she preformed first however, Clavies declines and chose to be last.

She was just playing her cards at least.

She smirked a little bit, and even though the girl with the Spritzee was probably laughing earlier, she wouldn't be laughing once her performance was over. At least the contest was finally beginning; she'd been waiting far too long.
"Then... I'm going as well. It was nice talking to you, Bee." The female smiled warmly, retrating the rest of her pokemon into their pokeballs; Ralts, Litwick, and Swablu of course.

She walked past Robin, and to the auditorium. This time, she stopped beside him, and giggled.
"It'd be a shame if you lost to a dead fish, no?" She whispered, and continued walking away to the auditorium. Honestly, was she nice or evil? Arceus may never know.

"Oh, there you are Robbin." She said as he walked up. "I was just talking to Clavies." Bee decidedly left out everything that led up to her meeting with her, but he didn't need to know any of that anyway. She looked over his outfit of choice, then at Igglybuff's . While the pink puff ball was as adorable as always, its accessories were a bit too much. "It looks good. And Igglybuff is as cute as always. Just maybe...." What was the best way to say what she was thinking. "Don't... overdo Igglybuff's costume. It just seems like a little bit too much. Her outfit shouldn't be too distracting. Maybe..." She bit the inside of her check, looking over Igglybuff again. "Try losing the glasses and the tiara. Or maybe keep the tiara and take off the bow." She's have to thank her mom for her adoration of Pokémon Contests later. Clavies got up and left. "It was nice talking to you, too." She waved bye to the girl.

They went their separate ways at the auditorium. "Alright. Good luck, Robbin." And with that she walked down to the house, carefully going down the aisle until she found a seat where she could sit with her Pokémon. It was about half way down, a few rows away from the stage, in the area closest to stage right (which would be her left). She found a seat open about four seats in, which was close enough to the edge that she didn't need to step over too many people, and she managed to move Slakoth to the seat to her right, where he promptly fell asleep, while Treecko sat in her lap, taking in all the activity in the room.

"I'll be alright. The egg is fine too." Jay replied to Astrid who checked on him. She apologized for her shouting, but Jay was grateful that she defended him. "It's ok. That could've resulted in something bad." Jay said referring to the man who rushed passed him. "Good thing it didn't. I appreciate your concern." For a second, he gave a full smile toward Astrid which revealed a handsome charm which he rarely revealed. He waited as the red head made a note and handed it to a festival hall worker for Beatrice. Astrid announced that she was ready to explore the festival and Jay nodded his head in agreement.

"Be right back." Jay stated toward Astrid as they made there way into the festival. He returned holding a plate with four frosted Poke Puffs: two sweet and two mocha. "Treats for Froakie and Eevee." He had the clever idea to let each pokemon try both flavors and see which flavor they preferred. "It'll also give us a better clue on which nature they may be. I chose mocha and sweet, because those flavors are favored by the natures we guessed about our pokemon." The blue haired guy flashed a short smile to his female companion and retrieved Froakie's pokeball. He made sure to walk to a less crowded area before releasing the lanky amphibian. Froa.. Jay's blue frog croaked and looked around carefully as he stuck to the side of his caretakers sleeve. Jay placed the plate of puffs into the grass for Eevee to select first, and then kneeled down for Froakie to take a pick.

For moment, the little frog shifted it's large pupils from the sweet poke puff to the mocha puff. In a split second, Froakie's tongue shot out and snatched the mocha poke puff. When his pink sticky tongue returned to his throat, the blue water frog's mouth was stuffed with the tan puff and he had to squeeze his lips several times before it finally went down. "Looks like your guess may have been right." Jay said to Astrid as he witnessed his pokemon choose the flavor that was a careful nature's favorite. The other natures that favored the bitter flavor didn't seem to suit Froakie, so Careful was the only option that fit him best.

"I'm hungry myself. How about you?" Jay asked Astrid as his stomach silently rumbled. He awaited her answer as a fun idea entered into his head. There were several food stands all around and there were covered areas with benches for people and their pokemon to sit and eat comfortably. The tasty aroma of festival food traveled through the air as Jay enjoyed the lively atmosphere.

~~~

"Um, right." Robbin said to Bee as he crouched down to remove Igglybuffs glasses and tiara. He half gagged at how girly his Pokemon still looked, but he tried to be nice since he knew it'd hurt her feelings. Igg? His pink puff blinked slowly as Robbin took off her sparkly treasures. "You don't need any of these." He slipped off her eye blinding slippers, but decided to leave the purple bow.

On the way toward the stage, the Clavies girl made a remark that caught him off guard. He didn't even have time to react before she walked away and then Bee distracted him with a good luck wish. "Preciate it." He tried to think of a response for Clavies, but he was drawing a blank for once with all of the visual stimulation.

The show began and the first few entries seemed to fly by. The current ended with the win of an older boy and his Clefairy. The audience applauded respectively and waited patently for the next contest. "Last, but certainly not least, we have our final four contestants. Please welcome to the stage: Augusto with his partner Cherrim, Ben with his partner Igglybuff, Clavies with her partner Feebas, and Jolesa with her partner Spritzee!" The audience applauded once more as the curtain opened up to reveal the four contestants.

"Oh my, she's the spitting image of Joselyn!" A woman gasped near Bee in the audience at the sight of Jolesa. Joselyn was Jolesa's mother and the new Gym leader of the Cloudsloom City Flying-Fairy gym. She took over once the former Gym leader Annika chose to resign after the Flying-Ghost gym was no longer accepted by the city council.

The first round began and it consisted of the Pokemon being judged on their physical appeal and condition. Jolesa gave a teasing wink toward Robbin who just pulled down his lower eyelid in disgust. The contestants stood in a horizontal line as they awaited the judges who would come up to the stage for a closer look. Meanwhile Robbin looked down the line at his competition. Clavies looked like a Ralts cosplay, Augusto looked like a bogus Jester, and Jolesa was in a mint green performance dress with a black bow around the waist that made Robbin want to shoot himself in the mouth at its girly sight.

When the judges walked up to them, Robbin felt a bit anxious which surprised himself. He didn't imagine that a contest like this would give him the butterfrees in his stomach. Maybe it was the judges stern expressions or this was all so foreign to him? The judges first observed Augusto's Cherrim who was undeniably cute. Cherri! The cherry Pokemon did a backflip and looked up at the judges with its adorable dark eyes. The judges kept their faces serious and emotionless as they moved down the line.

As the judges arrived at Igglybuff, she gave them her best and most brightest smile as she cartwheeled into the air with her signature wave and landed on one foot. Iggyy! When they turned to move on, she suddenly lost her balance and face slapped the ground. Robbin quickly jerked her up as her face made impact and her slip up went seemingly unnoticed except for a few chuckles from the audience. Robbin swiftly looked to Bee and Treecko for support with a slightly embarrassed grin. It was now Feebas' turn to leave a good impression upon the judges.

(Added in with phone. My internet is down temporarily.)

Last edited:
"I'm glad." Astrid replied back to Jay, who seemed to be rather glad about her defending him. "I should be more careful about my emotions. I almost did cause problems with the man and the contest hall committee." She looked at the man rushing towards the contest hall before she looked back at Jay.

She followed Jay into the festival, where he suddenly left Astrid to do something. Just then, a woman appeared before her, seemingly out of breath from running towards giving her the letter. "Young madam." The woman spoke in a firm and eager voice as she was breathing a bit heavily. "A young girl wrote you back. I presume it's the same one you gave the first letter to." She handed her the letter and gave a soft smile to her. Astrid took it and read it. She smirked and took it. "Thanks." Astrid responded. She gave her a firm wave as if she was done catching up with her new friend. Astrid didn't want to intrude in the contest hall anymore at that time, since it's about that time that the contest would begin. The women firmly bowed and left the festival to return to the contest hall while catching her breath. She read the letter and smiled. She didn't want to keep Bee any longer from the contest so she decided to let her be for the time being.

Just then, Jay returned with some treats. Astrid looked at them and gave a exciting look at them. "Poke Puffs!" She exclaimed. "I'm sure the Pokemon would enjoy that." She happily shouted in a firm voice. She looked back as Jay explained why he got them. "Oh yes! Certain types of Pokemon are attracted to certain types of flavor based on their personality. Hopefully you got the right one for Eevee." She smiled as she picked up a Poke Puff and bend down on her knees to Eevee. The Fox Pokemon looked at Eevee as if the Pokemon noticed something smells good from what Astrid is carrying. "Here!" She said. "A treat from Jay." The Eevee walked over the Astrid and smelt the Poke Puff. The Pokemon seemed rather exciting. It seems to be something that Eevee enjoys. Astrid put down the food and watched as Eevee ate up the Poke Puffs in a gentle and fashionable way. I see. The Poke Puff was sweet. Jay may have been right about Eevee being a gentle Pokemon. She watched the Eevee as the Pokemon finished eating up the Poke Puffs. The Pokemon smiled at Astrid as if Eevee enjoyed the treat.

"I'm glad I could be assistant helping you figure out your Pokemon." She smiled. "Although I do have to give you some credit too, I think You might've been right on Eevee's personality. I can see it looks more happy eating a food it loves and it seems a bit mannered while eating." Astrid was a bit gentle with Pokemon and Eevee seems to share a bit of that with Astrid. Perhaps this is her best discovery yet. Astrid felt a bit giggling in her mind, but hid it quite well from Jay.

"It's been awhile since we've had some food. I could go for some Sushi at this time." She laughed as she looked around for the nearest Sushi vendor. After a bit of looking, she found something that would be close to it. She walked over to the vendor and got herself a pack of Chumakis (Medium Roll Sushi) and took it over to an empty bench where she and Jay and their Pokemon could sit and eat. Sitting down on the bench, she started to eat some of her Chumakis. She now had the chance to ask Jay more questions. About him, his Pokemon and what he has planned for the future.

"Hey Jay." Astrid called to Jay as she was preparing to ask her question. "If you were to catch any Pokemon on this journey, what would be your top 5? Presuming it's something that would be of use to you in your journey." She waited for Jay to answer back.

Clavies had carefully watched the Cherrim amd the Igglybuff perform; and the only competition she would have to be wary about was probably the Cherrim or Spritzee. Though, that didn't really matter far too much. She held in a giggle when she saw Igglybuff fall flat on it's face, but again, held it in. When the judges got to her, she placed Feebas down and gave the judges a curtsey. "Feebas? You can do it now." The female giggled. There were murmurs and snickers going throughout the crowd, as if they were confused as to why she entered such an ugly pokemon. The rumours would come to a halt the moment Feebas was engulfed in a bright light.

The once ugly fish began growning larger, the actual body extending longer and longer to resemble a serpant. At it's thin tail, there were fins that resembled a fan, and at it's head, were two antenna like things that shaped itself into a heart, alonf with two, long and large things falling down it's sides. It let out a cry as it had finally evolved. 'Milotic!'

The crowd at this point was speechless upon witnessing such a beautiful pokemon. It was clear that she had taken deep care of Feebas, and had maxed out it's beauty if it was capable of evolving. It was the simple act of evolving that made her Milotic stand out even more now, and the Milotic bowed it's head down elegantly before covering the lower half of it's face with it's fan-like tail fins.

Then again, the pokedex itself did say that Militic was one of the most beautiful pokemon of all. It looks like the Feebas that served no threat suddenly became a prime and major one.

"This is Feebas, and she has evolved. There is nothing in the rules saying that Feebas cannot evolve during the contest." Clavies smiled to the judges, who were staring at Milotic, as if trying to surpress their surprise.

image.jpg

Bee and Treecko watched the contest, and Bee took off her hat and put it in her backpack, which was at her feet. There certainly was an impressive arrangement of Pokémon, several of which seemed like they'd be pretty hard to beat if Robbin had been competing against them. She applauded when she needed to, and shifted in her seat every once in a while as she anxiously waited for Robbin and Igglybuff to make an appearance. Finally, the final four contestants were on stage: Jolesa, Augusto, Robbin (who was introduced as Ben), and Clavies.

As soon as the curtain opened, a woman nearby audibly gasped, saying something about one of the contestants looking like Joselyn. The name sounded familiar, but Bee couldn't just place it. "Joselyn?" She questioned aloud, not thinking that the woman would hear her. It quickly became obvious that she had, however. "Oh, don't you know about Joselynn? She's the new Gym leader at Cloudsloom." She quickly explained before returning her attention to the contest. "Oh, yeah!" Now she remembered. Crimson and Blair had been talking about a new Gym leader somewhere in Epica during a lull between battles. It was her last day in Shadowveil before she left for Numera. Apparently she hadn't considered it important enough to remember, or she was far too nervous to take note of anything.

Bee returned her attention to the contest. Igglybuff was as cute as ever. Then she face planted while the judges' backs were turned, and Robbin quickly picked her back up, as if nothing even happened. Several people chuckled around her, including the woman who mentioned Joselynn. Robbin found her in the audience, and she gave a small wave and two thumbs up in an attempt to tell him he was doing great.

Then it was Clavies's turn, and Feebas pulled a very unexpected move. At first there was muttering throughout the crowd, then the fish was engulfed in light. Bee covered her eyes from the unexpected bright light, but looked back up when she noticed the silence. There was a Milotic on the stage where Feebas once stood (?). That's certainly a game changer.

Jay was pleased to see that he had selected a Poke puff that both Froakie and Eevee ended up enjoying. "I'm glad that I can be of assistance as well." Jay responded to Astrid with a flash of his usual short smile. "Gentle and Careful. A complementary combo." Jay said aloud to the red head with another flash of his smile. "Sushi is amazing. I'm down for that." He said as he followed the red head to the sushi vendor. "I'll have the same." Jay said to the chef as they arrived for the sushi. He wasn't much of a picky eater, and to avoid indecisiveness he usually just tried what his family would order. After paying for the Chumakis, the blue haired trainer met Astrid at the nearest bench while Froakie stayed attached to his sleeve like a tree trunk. The two trainers enjoyed their sushi in silence before Astrid got Jays attention with a question.

"I can't answer that surely." Jay responded. "Just like Froakie, I'd like to care for Pokemon that I have little to no experience with. Therefore, the Pokemon I take in will most likely be the ones I'm unfamiliar with, yet are known to be somewhat easy to manage. That way I have a healthy challenge of the unknown while avoiding any temperaments too hectic to handle until I'm better experienced at care taking." Jay thought over the word 'capture' before continuing. It was a word that he did not favor. "I only intend to receive Pokemon that wish for me to look after them." At one time, Jay even disliked the idea of Pokeballs altogether, but decided that they were a safe resting place for Pokemon if they ever were to collapse from exhaustion or if they were ever accidentally injured.

Jay fell silent for the time being as he continued to eat the sushi that he had purchased. Meanwhile, Froakie kept watch of Eevee below and seemed to be observing every little movement that the fox would make. The frog's curious pupils kept it's hold on the furry brown and white Pokemon until he finally hopped from Jay's sleeve and onto the bench for his own personal space near the egg case. "What would your five be?" Jay asked Astrid as he remembered the fun idea that he had been wanting to mention. He listened to her answer before mentioning what he had in mind. "I'd like to participate in one of the races at sunset." Jay remembered watching the races with Robbin when he was younger and he thought it looked like fun, but he always felt conflicted about riding on the Pokemon. The race Pokemon always looked happy and looked to be enjoying themselves which put his mind at ease. The ones specifically chosen to race are known to run a lot and race each other for fun in their natural habitats anyway. Jay did some research on it in fact. "Want to give it a try?"

"There's a team race, so we can join as partners if you want." Jay included as he looked to the sky. The sun was making its way down, but it'd be a bit before it'd set. "Meanwhile, I'm up for whatever." After he said this, he thought about which Pokemon they might provide him to borrow for the race. He thought this over as he finished the last of his sushi.

~~~

"WHAT THE-WHAT?" Robbin blurted out as he marveled at the sight of Feebas' evolving. The seemingly deceased fish transformed into an amazing looking sea creature that was very much alive. IGG! Robbin's pink fat ball cheered at Feebas' newly accomplished form. The sight drew the audience into an uproar and the judges began to whisper amongst themselves.

The audience grew quiet and the judges looked over the Milotic in silence like the other Pokemon, but some had trouble hiding their impressed expressions. Jolesa looked to the Milotic in admiration herself, but she was more surprised at the fact that the Clavies girl had maxed the Pokemon's beauty level. She gave a respectable clap before beginning Spritzee's turn in front of the judges. Her little avian Pokemon spun upward into the air and then opened up it's pretty pink wings before skillfully gliding down to circle around the entire audience before returning in front of the judges with an impressive landing. Zee! It chirped cutely.

"I forfeit! I forfeit" Augusto shouted as he snatched up Cherrim to escape from the stage. The threatening Milotic had worried him too much and Jolesa's remarkably trained Spritzee threw him over the edge. The kids actions made Robbin doubt himself a little, but he was not going to quit.

When the judges returned to their panel, they decided to keep Robbin since the Augusto kid left out of the blue. One coordinator was usually eliminated after the first round, but Robbin was now safe from that possibility. The Talent Round would now begin and it was the final round to leave a lasting impression. The judges waited patiently as the contestants cleared the stage and decided to reveal their opinions after the second round. Jolesa and Spritzee were first to perform.

Guess this is my only hope. Jolesa echoed in her head as she contemplated the decision. In her hand she held a Satchet that her mother had lended to her before she left home. The curtain raised as she stood in front of the large audience with Spritzee floating by her side. The lights lowered and the spotlight found them. Her face brightened with a sparkling bright smile as she threw a wave to the crowed before doing a twirl in her dress. She arranged for a dancer to be apart of her performance for a specific purpose.

The handsome dark haired dancer with a pokeball danced to her and held out his hand while Jolesa began to rhyme with a beautiful tune as she handed over the Satchet and Spritzee flew to him, "I'll trade you away for just the moment. To help you grow, my heart has chosen." The young blonde girl spun around with the man's pokeball now in her hand as she reached out as if she was longing for her dear Spritzee who cried out for her. This drew some of the audience members to tears and they grew amazed at what happened next. "Dazzling Gleam for me one last time. The best of you will soon be mine." Jolesa sang the words as Spritzee emitted a sparkling light that lit up and dazzled the crowd. Spritzee spun across the stage one last time before disappearing into an even brighter light that suddenly transformed her into an exquisitely cute Aromatisse. The crowd went crazy and Robbin's mouth dropped as he realized his position. Clavies had better put on a breath taking show, cuz Jolesa was back in the game.

Last edited:
Ohhh I'm not going to lose!

Clavies looked up at Milotic and smiled brightly. "You'll do amazing! I promise!" The girl smiled, and she seemed to have gone competitive with Milotic at this time, a feeling that revved her up for the performance. Two could play the evolution game. "Hey.. Mitotic? You've learnt a few moves; time to prove it." She smiled up to the serene pokemon, who seemed to have smiled all the same. 'I'm not going to lose! Not now!' It spoke back to her, to which she understood. We won't lose, she thought, and soon enough, it was her turn to appear on the stage. Her heat was racing; not from fear, from excitement.

Her and Milotic bowed their heads before their performance, and Milotic looked up at the judges, and then at the audience. She didn't need music to portray anything, she just needed Milotic. "It's funny, right, Milotic? Just a few moments ago, everyone was making in fun of you, now look." She spoke loud and clear for all to hear, and some of the audience were quiet, as most of them were guilty of this. "But it's alright. I've raised you from an egg, with the soul belief you would become beautiful, and look at you now." Clavies smiled warmly at Milotic, who stared back at her and looked as though it were about to cry any moment now. Before it could, the girl smiled and hopped beside mitotic. She was going to emphasis Milotic's beauty and elegance, and it was going to outshine the spritzer that evolved.

She wasn't going to lose here.

With that thought in her mind, she and Milotic were on the stage; Milotic's body loosely placed around her own, it's fan like tail guarding her. "Milotic, you're missing something." She giggled, taking off her own veil, and putting it over Milotic's head. The MIlotic looked surprised, but them smiled brightly. It was touching alone, watching the girl interact with her Milotic so gently, even after evolving. Milotic did something comical: She started using splash by jumping around, putting on more of a cute performance only for Clavies to laugh a little. The crowd started laughing as well. "I know you're excited, but no no no." She lightly scolded, her laugh to mask it. She motioned for the lights to be turned off and dimmed, only needing one light for this. "You'll protect me from all my dangers." She spoke out, and at that cue, Milotic had used Mirror Coat, turning into a light pink colour as light reflected off of it, giving the impression of shimmering in the darkness. All the crowd would see was a Milotic glimmering in the dark, every detail of it was perfectly refined, along with the veil.

She had picked this specific outfit for a reason, as the outfit began glowing as well. She had thought one step ahead of this, and already had an idea. She and Milotic separated, and eventually jumped. She had also requested that there be a tank for water, in order to perform an underwater performance. Both her and her MIlotic entered the darkness of the waters, however they continued glowing. The droplets, the bubbles, all reflecting off the dress and Milotic. Her dress was flowing from being underwater, but she didn't care. If she were close to drowning, Milotic would save her. They began dancing under the water in the darkness, which made it look like a ballet recital, without words.

All of a sudden, Clavies began to drift off in the water, and the crowd saw this, even the judges. It looked like she was drowning, but of course, she wasn't. When the judges panicked and told them to turn the lights on, it was all facade. Milotic noticed this, and quickly performed twister whilst rocketing out of the tank. The water followed Milotic, as if entranced by it's movements. Once the lights had come on, Milotic had rained droplets of water all across the stadium, and the lights were dimmed down again. The droplets were floating, as though they were influenced by the mirror coat from earlier. It had rained down upon everyone, and Clavies chimed. "Milotic has given you, her blessings." Clavies smiled as she tilted her head to the side, the only things visible in such darkness was Clavies, Milotic, and the droplets falling from above. Clavies right now, was sitting on Milotic's long body, catching the veil that was on Milotic, and gently placing it on her head.

"And to think.. People used to call you ugly. You were protecting me, this whole time, even when you couldn't." Clavies smiled, and then seemingly passed out on Milotic's back, to where Milotic placed her on the dry part of the stage, and coiled around her as if to protect her trainer.

"Thank you."

And so it ended. This performance was solely revolving around the bond between the trainer and pokemon, with all the beauty, laughter, and bitter sweet memories, behind every action. Everyone in the audience could feel it, and it practically left the crowd speechless. She had specially crafted this combination in order for others to be able to relate.

Because the most effective way is the way that made others feel the same way you do.

• Love
Reactions: True North
"C'mon Aromatisse... Let's watch the next performance." Jolesa spoke toward her newly evolved fairy bird who seemed to have disregarded Jolesa's existence when their performance had ended. Aromatisse had hovered off the stage with a seemingly stone cold expression and her dirty blonde master didn't know what to think of it. "Aromatisse?" The larger pink bird just continued to ignore Jolesa's presence. Jolesa was only able to catch the second half of Clavies performance, but she saw enough to know that the girl had rendered the crowd speechless.

Robbin was too busy viewing Clavies' performance to notice or even care about Jolesa's situation. Clavies definitely delivered a crowd pleasing performance and it'd be a tough act to beat, but Robbin refused to just give up like that quitter Augusto. The kid looked down to his Igglybuff who was seemingly entranced by Milotic's performance. If eyes could grow hearts like in the cartoons, Robbin imagined that's what would bulge out of Igglybuff's eyesockets right about now. She looked on in admiration and Robbin tried to snap his fingers to wake her up from her unfaltering trance-like stare.

IGGGLY! When the performance was done, Robbin's chubby pink munchkin cheered while the audience became speechless. "HEY-That's your enemy!..." Robbin shouted in a whispering scream as he dropped down to cover Igglybuff's cheering mouth. They were up to perform and Robbin immediately stood to address his pokemon, "Remember: Winky Face, Muddy Hands, Sneaky Kiss, and Tackle-Pounce." Robbin had made up "clever" names for Igglybuff's moves that he still did not know the names of. (Attract, Mud Slap, Sweet Kiss, and Pound) Igglybuff gave a determined nod and rolled around anxiously for her turn to perform! Her purple haired master had a slightly conflicted look on his face as he thought about if the moves he said were in the order that he initially planned for them to be. "Just like I showed you earlier." He added just in case.

"It's our time!" Robbin exclaimed to his munchkin ball with the beautiflies in his belly as the curtain raised slowly. The spotlight shined bright upon them as Igglybuff began. IGLEE-GLEE, IGLEE-GLEE! She tiptoed around the stage in a little song in dance. Robbin began to panic a bit as it wasn't apart of the routine. IGLEE-GLEE, IGLEE-GLEE.. Igglybuff said cutely again as she wobbled across the stage. In her head the baby pokemon was putting on the greatest and most entertaining show ever. IGLEE-GLEE, IGLEE-GLEE. In the audience a man fake snored. Robbin just stood there and didn't know what to do.

IGLEE-GLEE! She sang one last time before bouncing into the air with an enthusiastic smile. Robbin cringed at how inexperienced they looked, but things seemed to be getting better. Igglybuff gave a cute wink while blowing a kiss toward the audience which caused an energy heart to float down. The energy heart descended down like a bubble and accidentally pierced the chest of a Darmanitan who was watching the show with it's master. The red fire pokemon gazed at Igglybuff as he began to realize his unwilling love for Robbin's pink puff. Meanwhile, Igglybuff twirled mid-air and held out her stubby arms in an attempt to create a beautiful mud tornado that Robbin had imagined, but the mud ended up slinging everywhere. Audience members on the front row were dirtied with the liquid earth and it even splattered onto all three judges faces & clothes.

"Oh damn..." Robbin said slowly with a mud sprinkled face as he realized what just happened. The audience gasped and became speechless, but not in the good way.

DARMAN!!! The attracted fire beast flung himself onto the stage and threw himself at Igglybuff while she was beginning to do her Sweet Kiss move for a lovely finish. Darmanitan's impact caused Igglybuff's kiss to redirect onto Robbin's face and caused her to blow away toward the judging panel where the judges were wiping each other off in disgust from the mud. Igglybuff's body smashed into the female judges face who began to sream bloody murder "AHHHHHH!" Igglybuff clung onto the woman's face in shock and she was thrown off to fly back toward the stage.

"WHAAAAAAAA!" Robbin shouted as he dodge rolled out of the way of the Darmanitan who had slammed into the back wall after missing his grab for Igglybuff. SHMACKK! Igglybuff smacked into Robbin's throat as she was thrown away by the judge and caused Robbin to drop onto his back in a painful fall. The purple haired boy looked around the auditorium in disbelief as he stood with a disoriented expression. The audience members reactions were creating a big commotion as Robbin's drunken-like confusion was starting from Igglybuff's kiss. "Blehh." Robbin murmered as he bobbled near the side wall in a stupor. Reaching out, the boy tried to keep his balance against the wall, but he ended up grabbing ahold of the curtain. He began to fall which caused the curtain to rip all the way down as he descended. SCHHHHHHHH! The rip was loud enough to draw everyone's attention at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"You did amazing Milotic, you can take a break now, and we can watch Robin's performance."

Or, so she thought. At first, the Igglybuff was doing adorably whilst dancing, but she could tell that, that wasn't enough to catch the attention of the crowd. Milotic didn't seem to be having the evolutionary problem, as the bond was for too strong for Milotic to possibly disregard it's own trainer. '... Is he doing alright?' The Milotic asked, and out came the other pokemon; A Swablu, Ralts, and a Litwick. They seemed to have a worried expression as well.

"... Alright, we fix any mess ups they make to the stage alright?" She looked up at her pokemon, who all seemed to have agreed. For now, she silently watched whilst all her pokemon were out and beside her. That's when the problems started, and she started when Robin had ripped the curtain. "Litwick! Smog! As much as you can!" The Liwick obeyed the orders, a dark purple cloud of smoke emitting from it's mouth and spreading all across the stage; making it barely visible. For now, she needed it, and Swablu flapped it's wings to direct the smog somewhere else so that it didn't harm them as badly. She looked at the ripped curtain, and motioned to Ralts.

"Confusion, please." She asked, and ralts used it in order to return the curtain back to it's original area, before it were ripped. Robin still appeared to be out of it, so she just got Swablu to peck him.

The Robin and curtain problems were fixed, but there was still another problem. "Swablu, please use sing." The blue puff of cotton listened, and began chanting in order to make the Darmanitan calm down and fall asleep. "Last one... I promise. Hydro pump!" She motioned to Milotic, who faced up to the air, and shot out a canon of water, allowing it to rain down on the crowd and rid of the mud. She placed Robin in the centre of the stage (With the help of her own Pokemon) and put Igglybuff in his arms, assuming that they were effected by the sing as well.

She quickly retreated off the stage, and she was curious as to where the girl with the perfume bird went. She probably had troubles with the whole evolutionary 'The pokemon won't listen to me anymore' problem. It was common to most trainers, and she wouldn't doubt that at least one of her own would be like that either. At the corner of her eye, she found a small, rabbit like pokemon hopping around gently, as though to avoid the smog. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea?

Clavies gently approached the pokemon, in attempts not to harm or frighten it. "Sorry... Here." She pulled out a pink poke block, a poffin, and a pecha berry for the Rabbit, and it didn't seem to have a trainer as it wasn't with them. 'Thank you!' It chimed, hiding back behind the crates to eat it's presents.

Igglybuff snored lightly as she lay atop Robbin at the center of stage where they both now slept. The auditorium had gone to hell in a handbag until Clavies and her pokemon saved the day. Everyone was mostly soaking wet at this point and the judges finished drying their faces. Luckily the judges were highly tolerant and fairly use to experiencing performances go wrong, but this one definitely took the cake for the worst they had witnessed in awhile. "Ok... folks... it's time to pick the winner..." The announcer said awkwardly as he looked around at some of the many irritated faces among the crowd.

Jolesa followed Aromatisse to the stage who hovered there by her own choosing. Aromatisse hadn't responded to any of Jolesa's words or even looked at her ever since they performed. Jolesa lightly gasped and cupped her hand over her lips at the sight of the fading smog and traces of mud as well as Robbin snoozing on the stage. She had been so distracted by Aromatisse ignoring her that she wasn't aware of the chaos that had occured. Her face saddened as she looked to her new pokemon and imagined her loving Spritzee that she missed. Now that she had evolved, it was like her and Jolesa's long time bond had dissolved away.

"Milotic! Milotic! MILOTIC!" The most of the audience began to chant. The majority of the audience members were so grateful by Clavies fixing the chaos that it made her and Milotic even more likeable after their amazing talent performance. They needn't say more as the judges openly agreed. They approved of Clavies with three soggy signs of three hearts (3 out of 3). While Jolesa got two, two heart signs and one with three. The judges didn't bother rating Robbin since he was asleep, and they were all sure that he had zero experience with talent shows anyway. They all agreed that Igglybuff was passionate about performing though and was cute enough.

Clavies was awarded the *Cutie Ribbon* and the audience gave her a standing ovation as the judges shook her hand.

"We did the best we could." Jolesa said putting a gentle hand on Aromatisse feathery shoulder. TISSE! The larger fairy bird screeched loudly and towered over her master with an agitated glare. Aromatisse shrugged off Jolesa's comforting touch and flew off through the crowed to leave the auditorium in a fit. "Why are you treating me this way?!" Jolesa screamed after her with a choked up voice. Her losing the contest was no longer relevant to her at this time. She was more upset that Spritzee was gone and that Aromatisse didn't like her. It was like her very first pokemon was dead and a mean one took it's place.

Clavies was trying so hard to hold in her excitement, but ultimately failed. She happily accepted the ribbon, holding it in the palm of her hands and showing it to Milotic. "Look here Milotic, you won this." The girl smiled, and shook each of the judge's hands happily, still trying to hold in her happiness. Her first official contest, and she has won!~

She waved out to the crowd as well as Milotic waved with her tail smiling brightly, however her smile paused for a moment as she found that Jolesa's pokemon didn't seem to be listening, and she looked at her Swablu for a moment. "Can you go after it please?" She asked it softly, and Swablu nodded, floating over and chasing after the Aromatisse that appeared to have gone rogue. Maybe Swablu could reason with it.

Robin still appeared to be asleep, to where she giggled and called over Litwick. "Astonish please." She giggled, and the Litwick smirked, sneaking over and... USING ASTONISH. Well, that should have worked. The Litwick, after using astonish, would use minimize in order to hide from being scolded, and returned to it's trainer. 'I love this job.' He chuckled, and Clavies giggled in response. "Make sure to eat a lot of spicy and sour foods, alright?" She giggled, and the Litwick puffed out it's chest proudly.

She looked over at Robin and then at Jolesa, and she wanted to congratulate them for trying, but she noticed that Robin was still probably asleep, and that the girl had bigger problems. "... Come on Milotic, we have a lot to do. We still have to challenge the gym, right?" She grinned to the serpent, who smiled brightly and in unison with the other pokemon. Plus, she would have to be ready to enter the next town eventually. Hopefully her pokemon would grow stronger by then right?

Meanwhile, Swablu who was following Jolesa, landed onto the girl's head as she was chasing her pokemon down like a wild goose chase. 'Swa, Swablu!' It cried out, looking down at the female and then hopping off, pursuing the rogue fairy.

"Well, at least Robbin's still in..." Bee whispered to Treecko as she rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. Sure, it might have been because that one kid forfeited at the sight of Milotic and Spritzee, which meant he made it by default. But maybe he would have moved on anyway, who knows? Well, the judges knew, but that didn't matter. As of right now, things were going decently.

She leaned further back in her seat as Jolesa went on to perform for the talent portion. The act was emotional, and while Bee was moved by it, she didn't cry. She did rub Treecko on the head, though, and hold him a bit closer to her. Then Spritzee used a move, which was pretty, in Bee's opinion. Not too bright, kind of sparkly. It was nice. Until Spritzee was swallowed by another, much brighter light. Are you kidding me? Again? I swear to Arceus... Bee was just getting used to the dullness of the auditorium, and Spritzee's sparkle move wasn't too bad on her eyes. But no, it had to do this, which meant bright lights! She looked down and covered up her eyes again, until she heard the crowd cheering. Bee uncovered her eyes and began clapping for the duo, because it was quite an enjoyable performance. When she looked for the Spritzee, she couldn't find it. Instead, there was a... well... she didn't really know what that Pokémon was. Bee quickly pulled her Pokedex out of her pocket and pointed it at the evolved Pokémon. Fortunately, the crowd's cheering was loud enough that not too many people could hear the Pokedex as it read off a bit about Aromatisse:

Aromatisse, the Fragrance Pokémon and the evolved form of Spritzee. Aromatisse can create many scents, some unpleasant enough to opponents to gain the advantage in battle.

"Hm. Interesting." Bee repeated the name a few times under her breath as she put away her Pokedex and returned her gaze to the stage just as the crowd's cheers started dying down. Next was Clavie's performance. It was beautiful, to say the least. The auditorium was dead silent, all throughout, as everyone was so entranced by Milotic and Clavies's performance. Their interaction was great, and the effect of the mirror coat with the droplets of water was mystifying. The trainer and her Treecko were just as speechless as the rest of the crowd.

Then it was Robbin and Igglybuff's turn. Which... was probably planned out better in their heads. It all started with a wobbly little dance by Igglybuff, which made Bee giggle a little. Then everything fell into chaos. It all started when Igglybuff used its Sweet Kiss attack, which just happened to hit a Darmanitan. This was followed by the not so beautiful mud tornado. Needless to say, it was rather fortunate that Bee wasn't up front. Treecko almost leapt up when the Darmanitan got on the stage, but Bee stopped him. "Treecko, wait!" She hissed, wrapping her arms around the lizard Pokémon. As much as she wanted to help, she didn't think rushing to the stage was the best idea. Well, not that she could think of any other ideas, but that idea seemed... not good. She bit the inside of her cheek as she tried to think of something, until the sound of the curtain ripping drew her attention to the now smoke covered stage. And after about a minute or two, everything was fixed. Everyone was soaking wet, too, and there was the slight possibility of water damage, but everything was fixed.

And Robbin and Igglybuff were sleeping in the middle of the stage. It was probably for the best. Bee wasn't quite sure what to think. So she just watched as the judges finished the contest, awarding Clavies and Milotic with the Cute Ribbon. As soon as had her thoughts together, and the standing ovation was over, Bee let go of Treecko and picked up her (slightly less soaked) backpack. She put that on her back, then picked up Slakoth, who had somehow managed to sleep through the whole thing. Bee made her way to the isle, with Treecko following, and began to rush to the stage. She was only stopped by the announcer as he was leaving the stage. "I'm sorry, you can't go up there." "Are you sure? That's my-" Would she be allowed up there if the excuse was good enough? It was worth a shot. "My... little brother." Bee stood on her tiptoes and tried to look over the man's shoulder, putting on an anxious face. "Please, I just want to make sure he's alright." The announcer shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no one's allowed up there aside from contestants and staff. You can wait for your brother in the lobby." "But-" Come on, Beatrice, think! "But what if he's hurt? My- Our parents will kill me if he is." She buried her face in her hands, hoping that it made her story more believable. The announcer didn't look like he bought the story, but did ponder it for a moment. "Look, how about you go backstage, and wait for Ben there?" Bee nodded, and the guy gave her directions to the backstage area, which she followed. Sure enough, she ended up backstage, which seemed just as busy as the actual auditorium. She looked around for any sign of anyone she knew, be it Robbin, Clavies, even Jolesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.