Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvin

She can speak to Pokemon?!

Chatot turned to the human girl with his wings crossed in an impatient manner "Chato Chatot Chat Chat...ot? (Yeah yeah you stay out of this girl! This little chick is too gullible for his...own...good?)" Suddenly a realization dawned on the Chatot. It had not been speaking in the human tongue. Alvin and Torchic joined him in his surprise moments later, and in unison they looked at her and cried out "Wait, you can understand Pokemon?!" in a cry of surprise. Alvin was the first to recover from this episode and said "That's really cool! How do you do it?"

Just as Clavies was answering the question though, an announcement rang out for a specific event. Alvin was not able to catch all the words, but apparently there was something happening in the middle of the festival. "Oh! What's going on? I'mma gonna take a look, you comin with me?"

@Nano

==================================
Thomas

"Fascinating." Thomas said to Astrid's account of the Greeks. This was certainly interesting, as he had not learned much about history except what was common knowledge. His father seemed to consider the past as an obstacle to the future more than anything, though Thomas did not pick up that sentiment entirely. Then Astrid said something about Ash's Charizard, prompting Thomas to respond "Sure, but if he ever bothered to evolve his other Pokemon he would have had just as strong Pokemon without the trouble." Thomas had pushed his glasses back on his face while Astrid was continuing. "A rival? You seemed a bit more friendly towards him than I. People who run on impulse like him are fools."

"...Thanks." He said in response to her trying to comfort him for the loss "I try to take these losses as a learning experience. If I learn from them I will be better off when the issue comes again. Clearly I had underestimated the ring out clause, were it not for that my victory would have been assured. Still, so long as the loss was not critical then it is of little consequence...at least I believe so. Father does not hold the same opinion sadly." He failed to hold a laugh when she said she would like to explore Aquias "There's nothing to see in Aquias, it merely lives in the shadow of it's older brother Epica." It was here that Astrid started talking about her dreams and aspirations. Heh, it must be nice to have a dream for yourself. he thought...

========================================
Pokemon Origins - Thomas (Part 1/4)

Thomas's Past...

A mansion in Aquias, a prime retreat for the president of Altru Corporation, Olaf Colvin. This was the somber place where Thomas was raised, and while the place had been in good upkeep, there was still a sign of the mansion's age. The grey bricks had some chunks carved out of them, and the whole place was surrounded by grass that was just a little too high. Inside, a boy, hardly 9, sat in silence, save for a music box that was rotating around in front of him. The music gave him peace, where his maids and servants could not. He was not permitted to leave the property, as he had to be groomed into the heir Olaf wanted, so this music box was his friend, his best friend. Especially after that day. Yes, that day.

Thomas shook his head. It did not matter whether he was loved in this world or not, it only mattered other people, especially his father, thought. Success was based upon how well you could manipulate people into doing your bidding after all. As soon as he proved his worth, everything would be all right in the world. A streak of thunder made him jump a little, it had started raining outside. He heard the cry of one of the maids "Thomas, it is time for your mathematics lesson!" Had it really been an hour already? The boy sighed, this year was never going to end. Perhaps, perhaps if he had a Pokemon he might find some solace besides his music. The boy flipped the off switch to the music box and said "I'll be there in a minute."

Another servant, a butler, met Thomas along the way. "Ah, sir Thomas, how are you feeling this evening?" he said, in what Thomas thought to be a fake smile, a doomed-to-fail attempt at feeling for the boy. "I'm doing all right." he said unconvincingly. "Now now, boy" he gave a hearty laugh "you can hardly fulfill the master's wishes if you're so glum all the time. Cheer up, I brought you a present." The butler kneeled down to Thomas's height and gave an object to the boy. It was a round object, red on one semicircle and white on the other. Thomas said "Another plush toy? I'm nine years old!" The butler laughed again and said "No no, it's not a plush toy, it's the real deal friend. Your very own Pokemon, by request of the master." Thomas's eyes lit up, he had not expected this day to come so soon. "I'm sorry to say I was not able to get anything too far from the manor, but I'm sure you'll like each other just fine." He stood back up and said "Now then, I'd better not keep you from your lesson any longer." and walked away.

When Thomas reached his lesson, he sat down and grabbed a pen, putting his Pokeball into his bag for safekeeping until later. His tutor stood up and said "Ah, you're ready. Excellent. Now then, tell me, what's the first great principle of mathematics?" Thomas responded with the expected answer "To provide Altru Corporation and the world a more profitable Aquias." The tutor, smiling, said "Very good, now then, let's get started with our Algebra lesson shall we?" Thomas's was blurry here, just a sequence of numbers and stuff to help the prodigy along his eventual goal.

========================================
Thomas was kicked out of his memories by Astrid's cry. Apparently the girl had gone ahead of him, and discovered a poisoned Pachirisu. Alpha and Beta trotted up beside him, taking a look at the poor Pachirisu. Impatiently he huffed "Is this really necessary, we really need to be----YEOWCH!" Thomas cried in pain, as Electrike had given him a playful nibble. The message from Alpha was clear, shut up and let Astrid do her thing. "Uh...never mind. Carry on." Thomas said defeated. Then he stayed silent and watched as Astrid's impressive knowledge of herbs came into play, providing an antidote for the Pachirisu despite the absence of getting one at a Pokemart. Thomas was quite impressed at this sudden feat of ingenuity. Before Thomas could say anything, Pachirisu had come out with the herb of the evening, putting a smile on Thomas's face. Excellent, soon enough that Eevee will be healed and then will be the property of Altru Corp, father's business.

"You coming Thomas?" came the cry from the girl. Perking up his head from his thoughts Thomas said "Certainly." and followed after her.

@EternalInfinity

Thank Goodness Hide and Seek Is Over-Ish
"Oh, alright. Sorry, I was just... thinking out loud." Of course Robbin isn't in the death maze. Bee mentally scolded herself. She needed to remember that not all children are tempted to approach dark, scary places that Should Not Be Approached. Hopefully her questions weren't making Jay worry too much.

After being in the forest for a while, coming back to the festival was like a breath of fresh air. The liveliness provided a stark contrast to the quiet forest and maze. In order to help keep track of the Pokémon she had with her, she returned Treecko to his Pokeball upon entering the festival. Jay thanked her for helping him with his search. "No problem. It's the least I could do."

When Jay said they could meet back up, she looked towards the place where the people were heading. Whatever was going on, it seemed important. "Sounds good. See you there." After Jay left for the Pokémon Center, Bee almost hesitantly turned to follow the stream of people towards wherever they were going. Hopefully she would at least run into Clavies. In the events following the incident at the tournament, she hadn't given much thought to the young coordinator or how she'd meet with her again. If she was lucky, she could find Robbin, too. That felt like pretty wishful thinking, though.

"Ah- Sorry!" Bee apologized to the girl who had brushed against her, even though she had apologized as well. But Bee hadn't really been paying much attention to her surroundings while listening to the speaker and searching the crowd, so it wasn't like she was entirely in the right. She ran her fingers through her hair at the girl's compliment. "Oh, uh... thanks... Your hair is really nice, too." She probably wouldn't have noticed a familiar purple-haired kid nearby (aside from his own shout of recognition), had Igglybuff not leapt from her shoulder for the second time that night, this time heading straight for... "Robbin!?"

At least Jay was right about him being here. He'll be glad... Oh. Jay. The initial relief of finally finding Jay's brother wore off a bit. Should she go get Jay? Stay here and wait for Jay to turn up? Before Bee had a chance to sort her thoughts, Robbin asked about the tournament, temporarily catching her off guard. "The tournament? I'm not actually sure what happened after Archie..." Before she could continue on about the tournament, she stopped herself with a frustrated shake of her head. "No. That's- Where have you been? We've been looking for you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think Everything is Going to Be Okay (Astrid)

Astrid and Thomas rush to the Pokemon Center, with Astrid holding the rare herb in her hands As she entered, the nurse sitting behind the counter looked up in surprise of other people entering. The nurse got up and looked at Astrid in a worried fashion. "Yes, can I help you?" The nurse asked. Astrid ran up to her, out of breath and calmed herself down.

"Can I go and see my pokemon, i'm sure she needs me right now." Astrid said to the nurse, still out of breath. The nurse looked down on Astrid, wondering why is was so important for her to go see her pokemon, even though the pokemon center was closing for the day. Since there isn't much major accidents that happen in the night. The nurse just decides to close the Pokemon Center early and head to her bedroom in the Pokemon Center The nurse didn't know what pokemon she was wanting to see, so she was about to send her home, until..."My Eevee just needs someone to see, she gets lonely if she doesn't have someone to talk to." Astrid added to her statement. A lightbulb turned on in the nurse's head. She just had an older gentleman come in with a majorly injured Eevee. She didn't know who it belong to since he was helping someone, now she knows the trainer who owns this devastated Eevee. The nurse decided to change her mind and help her.

"Alright, I suppose I can let this go just this once." She smiled to Astrid. "However, the young man would need to stay in the lobby until you are done. Will that be okay with you?." The nurse looked at Thomas, to whom she was referring to as the young man. Astrid seemed a bit hesitate, but would it really be alright for Astrid to let Thomas see her almost dead Eevee? She shrugged, maybe it's for the best.

"Sure. I don't think Thomas would mind." She replied back to her question. The nurse gave a soft grin.

"Okay then, follow me." The nurse walked to the door at the back as she unlocks the door to where injured pokemon would be resting at. Astrid followed her to the back, leaving Thomas to do what he wants to.

To Be Continued

Thanks Annie (Merlin)

TBA​

Status
Not open for further replies.