Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear...I thought the PokeWitch was just brainwashing. This is so much worse.

Welp, I certainly hope that either there's a counter legendary somewhere or that we are all okay with spending the rest of our days as Ratatta. XP

At any rate, still waiting on that explanation for the Aquias treasure...not that it's that important right now but still.

Reactions: True North
I have a plan in order to take down the pokewitch without a counter legendary.
I think having a counter legendary for a plan b sounds like a good idea tho

@True Self *Cough* dragon types, *Cough* Megas.

Edit: i am not actually done yet with my two character CS but they're going to be soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AWayToTheDawn Please find a neat pic of Terrell and you will be accepted.
@ResolverOshawott Kristy is accepted, but you'll need to finish up Kyrie's before she is.
@Maxim Give me some more time to think on it :P

Those of you who have already been accepted can go ahead and post your intro's of course.
I'd like for everyone who has been accepted to post at least once a day at the start.

Last edited:
@AWayToTheDawn Please find a neat pic of Terrell and you will be accepted.
@ResolverOshawott Kristy is accepted, but you'll need to finish up Kyrie's before she is.
@Maxim Give me some more time to think on it :P

Those of you who have already been accepted can go ahead and post your intro's of course.
I'd like for everyone who has been accepted to post at least once a day at the start.

Alrighty Kyrie's done! :D.

Hey, yo, I want to run something by you guys. I'd like to take on an "Uncle Iroh" type role. Someone who's wise and really strong, but mostly just guides the protagonists. I imagine that my character is the champion of the region, and appropriately strong. However, Mr. Champion won't fight unless challenged.

Hey, yo, I want to run something by you guys. I'd like to take on an "Uncle Iroh" type role. Someone who's wise and really strong, but mostly just guides the protagonists. I imagine that my character is the champion of the region, and appropriately strong. However, Mr. Champion won't fight unless challenged.

I don't think there's actually a champion in the epica region.

Can i suggest being a elite four from another region?

I don't think there's actually a champion in the epica region.

Can i suggest being a elite four from another region?

I don't see why not. I'm not too partial to him being the champ of a specific region.

I don't see why not. I'm not too partial to him being the champ of a specific region.

Cool on the other hand you'd probably need a good reason why he's in Epica helping trainers (Probably due to the Pokewitch thing i guess).

I'll have my intro post up a little later tonight. Right now I'm scrubbing the computer to make sure I don't have that malware thing Iwaku's talking about. I probably don't but can't hurt to look.

Also, I was considering tagging along with Robbin once he gets introduced, though that's probably after this whole thing. Unless you weren't planning on introducing him until later True Self?

As for the new guy, I'm not sure that will work, but I'll see what the others have to say first.

I'll have my intro post up a little later tonight. Right now I'm scrubbing the computer to make sure I don't have that malware thing Iwaku's talking about. I probably don't but can't hurt to look.

Also, I was considering tagging along with Robbin once he gets introduced, though that's probably after this whole thing. Unless you weren't planning on introducing him until later True Self?

As for the new guy, I'm not sure that will work, but I'll see what the others have to say first.
Completely unrelated to pokemon but what's this malware?

Edit: Never mind i read about it in the front page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ResolverOshawott Both of your characters are accepted :)

@Maxim, Robbin will be like the last one to get to the lab when the others are leaving.
Jay won't be aware of Robbin being there or know that he's going off on a journey.

@Eon, I'm not sure about the older character idea. I usually like for everyone to start out as beginners.

Sorry for my delays in character creation, but I'll try to wrap up Alaric's backstory before the sunrises on me here.

No problemo, just try and get it finished asap.
That way you don't get too far behind.

Righty imma make my post soon now. Was gonna make it earlier but my Uncle went surprise "teach he how to play Dota" on me but luckily got bored.

Oh yea on a side note. Can our pokemon interact with each other through english text? like they can speak with each other through english italic text or something but their trainers can only hear them saying their name over and over again, i figured giving our pokemon a little personality would be fun.

If you'd like to do that between Kyrie and Kristy's pokemon then I don't see why not.
There are other ways besides having them talk to one another to give them personality though.

If you'd like to do that between Kyrie and Kristy's pokemon then I don't see why not.
There are other ways besides having them talk to one another to give them personality though.

(I'd like to do it with other people's pokemon as well but not everyone would like i assume)

I know but giving them dialog other than making them say their name over and over again would be more interesting in my opinion.

It really depends on personal preference. Some may agree to do it and others may not want to. I'm really not sure about it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.