Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely avoided jet lag. That means you bums aren't going to get an opportunity to slack.

I'm going to let @Pastor Choi and @Peregrine handle the next few posts in the Chersonese. If not I'll post for them in a few days.

As for the Prosperos Nation, I'm planning on having them deal with some episodic type problems including monsters and divine weapons and all the standard teething problems for a new nation floating on the water.

I'm waiting until after Choi's post, correct?

I AM READY TO GET BACK IN TO THINGS!

But I am SO FAR BEHIND and missed so much I have no idea where to start and I have no idea what's going on. O__O I'm trying to read over back chapters, but it's still a little overwhelming.

Does anyone have an in-depth chapter summary saved anywhere? Oooooorrr I would love to hear "this is what happened to MY character!" type stories via PMs too if you want to chirp happily about your character progress!

@Diana I have been keeping the chapter summaries more or less up to date in the "Story so far" subforum in the ilium library ... subforum.

Avoided jet lag?! How is it even... It always gets me, no matter how much I tell myself stay awake stay awake I'll always fall asleep at like 2PM and wake up at some obscene hour in the morning. Congratulations!
On a more Ilium related note does anyone need anything from me?
I'm not sure what Choi and Peregrine are planning moving forwards, but Selwyn will be quite lonely in the morning, those other merchants aren't the most interesting people.. If your diplomats are up to anything/if you can think of any other way for Selwyn to get into whatever might be happening after last night's abrupt anything, that'd be much appreciated!

@Krimp I believe something can be arranged. Give me a bit to evilly plot in the corner and I will get back to you on that. At the very least you will not be going to bed alone ;P .

Last edited:
You bums!

On another hand, my skype is completely broken, messages won't send etc etc. Must be because I'm out of country. Leave me messages here.

Writing up an intro today. Hoping to get involved with Prosperos or something intriguing regarding the Czar/Lut.

I think my character has been accepted, so I'm just going to establish myself here and wait for an opening for an awkward introductory post on the Viridos thread. If anyone is up for plotting with a Hosian character, give me a holler.

Anyway, yes, hello, it is I.

We're all presumably on vacation, so don't be discouraged if replies are slow.

I haven't really been paying attention to stuff, what with.. Other things going on. Have I missed anything?

There are a few posts in Pegulis that should bring you up to speed with Art and Coul.

I couldn't tell you much about what's going on in Kaustir or Pegulis, but I read through the Viridos thread completely, and could probably give you a halfway-decent summary.

Zovalias is planning on starting a new nation called Prosperos, and intends to start by capturing Hosia. Midway through the meeting, while Zovalias was distributing sigils that merchants could use to pass through the blockade, Olanum refuses to cooperate and departs. He is killed that night by Zovalias. To combat the corruption of Aux-Eaters, Tattersal gathers up his Lost Band and some other soldiers. He also sends for some Pegasi, but Amaltas, their potential supplier, is uncooperative. Zoarjiradh, a draken merchant, meets with Belphebe in hopes of selling her his findings - a flower with potential medicinal properties and hides that would make optimal armor. She accepts his proposal. Mikael, a forest guide, and two forest kin named Frael and Zim enter the Shartan (I was skimming a little bit, and I may have missed why) and encounter Grendel.

There were a few other, smaller plots in there, as well. I'll be throwing in my own introductory post momentarily.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Reactions: Krimp
@Snowday @AtomicItalian might I match you together in Hosia? I have nothing planned for there in particular this chapter, so mixing and deciding whether you want to make for the ship-cities would be good filler.

Well, I need to get Vaz back to Avarath to talk to his uncle. It's kind of a plot point for me because he's going to be taught about his second advent, which I'm hoping will then give him a reason to get integrated into some of the other plot points around the world. I only had him in Hosia as a way to explain why my character has been "absent" to recent events in Kaustir.

Granted, if Snowy is up for a trip out of Hosia on a smuggler's ship and maybe an encounter with pirates, it would fit into what I'm currently working on. Plus once you got to Avarath, there'd be ships sailing to pretty much everywhere and an entire city ripe for the child-pickpocketing.

Let me know what you think. @Snowday @unanun

I can certainly have Hosia hit the crapper once Tattersal gets back, grumpy and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.