unanun

Child is born, with a heart of gold
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
I'm wary of magic with lots of rules.
New players are greatly encouraged to ask any question here, regardless of triviality to the story. We are all accessible!!

This thread is for planning and discussing the ongoing story.

Please take jokes, fan work and chatting to the Ilium Lounge, or the Skype group (@fatalrendezvous).

The GMs for Ilium are @unanun @Jack Shade @Diana

Your DMs for regional purposes are @Peregrine (Viridos), @fatalrendezvous (Pegulis), and @Zen (Kaustir)

This roleplay was the original brainchild of @Quill, a member who left Iwaku due to real life commitments last year. She first developed the story with some help from Asmodeus, who refined Quill's massive ideas into the themes of the Red, Blue and Green nations. It was then run as a roleplay... twice... before Tegan entered with some fresh ideas that took the story to a whole new level.

With Asmodeus' and Tegan's departure, Unanun and Jack will distill ilium's ideas once again, and continue with the core of her spirit in a massRP setting to its conclusion.

What we have in the end is a Mass Roleplay that is one-third Brain Dump, one-third Meta-Concept, and one-third Ingenuity. A fusion of three very different creative forces.

We hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
@ConstructPylons are you still going to be active? I'm still down to have Dane be a homewrecker and get all up in there and wreck Ilsa's home.

And yes that's a euphemism. It's also not necessarily a euphemism.

Chapter 7 will run for the duration of the negotiations. We can bleed the other plots into chapter 8.

@ConstructPylons Cooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Very well *ehem* @Jack Shade

COME BACKKKKKKKKKK, WE MISS YOU AND NEED YOU IN HERE WRITING STUFF.

ALL KAUSTIR PLAYERS POST IN THE NEUTRAL LANDS THREAD.

[dash=tan]

Unanun's List of political issues Viridos and Pegulis players might want to talk about:
  • What is your nation's stance on Kaustir's actions?
  • How will you avoid exposing the weakness within your nations to the Czar?
  • What are the consequences of your stance on the other (i.e. Pegulis/Viridos) nation? What will they think, for future relations?
  • There is a mounting pressure on Ilium's trade by some decentralized force. Will you bring this up? What will you propose?
[/dash]

@Jack Shade

I WILL TOSS YOU INTO THE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS IF YOU DON'T COME BACK.

No, the coastal regions remain populated, and dorgrad is still pretty active.

The other two nations will open very shortly. Stay patient fellows. It will be worth the wait.

*Is dragged back into the roleplay*

: l

*Hurls merchant plots and runs*

DEER IN HEADLIGHTS:

Viridos:

- Tattersal and Amaltas (@Choi) are bringing forest-kin with them to parlay.
- Lady Ironblood and Co. are still trying to figure out the Moirgut.
- Mikael (@Anri) seeks Grimagar (@Salsacookies)

Pegulis:

- Tavark quest continues
- Shardis (@lynzy) and Caoimhe (@E.T.) and Medwick deal with Pegulis' internal problems
- General Coul goes to parlay with Kaustir. Ophanim and Ferri (@WishfulNemo @caligari) can either stay at home and continue researching golems, or they could bring a prototype to the Chersonese to aid in politics O_O
- Ilsa (@fatalrendezvous) and Nuria fix Aldus, and any others there (@ConstructPylons, @VerbalAbuse)

Neutral Lands:
- K'Jol seeks answers (@UltimaCircuit)
- Rakar and messenger dude and maybe cow man should break out of prison ... or you can just stay there (@Kino, @Eternalfire61, @Obskeree)
- The merchants (@E.T. and @Falcon) should make an appearance. Also, maybe the pirates can do something (@Requiem)
- Sun Inquisition can take people to room 101 (@Whimsy)
- @Azathoth, depending on your allegiance things can go any way

Reactions: Nemopedia
Not sure if I am going to have Bel herself end up at the "talks" in the Chersonese or send Ferret Face. Could go either way, especially with all of the stuff to be organized in Hosia.

All you poo-heads have been asking to RP with people in other nations .. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE.

Room 101?

EDIT: I apologize for the delay; I was working on a poetry explication.

Welcome back Krio, if you want to talk plot let us know. For others who don't remember: his character is a brew master monk.

@E.T. @lynzy, do you want to continue following Medwick on adventures, or stay behind and fix Barvelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.