Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine! I just wanted to make sure you knew.

CMON VIRIDOS AND KAUSTIR! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Oh no no, not at all, just got hella busy for a little while, but I will get things moving. Sorry for the Delay.

I couldn't really think of anything other than set myself in the scene right now. It would be quite a stretch for me to get into any sort of high-up negotiations at the moment wouldn't it?

Hey, @Krimp? Half of your text is written in black font, making it illegible to anyone reading on a black background. Could you fix it for me?

@Krimp you talking to just some extraneous merchant people or did you engage with some of my strippers?

Sorry @Peregrine, I guess I went from auto to actual black colour - I use the light background so it looked fine to me. @E.T. , it's just some extraneous people I thought I'd leave the strippers alone.. at least for now ;)

EDIT: Never mind it looks like someone already fixed it for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Peregrine
Haha not that they wouldn't mind the company! ;P

Seems I was a little too interested in connecting to the top of the food chain.. Woops! I'll move a little more slowly, wouldn't want Selwyn to say something that gets him killed on his first night >.<

Yeeeeaaah, that was a long collab post. @____@

Seems I was a little too interested in connecting to the top of the food chain.. Woops! I'll move a little more slowly, wouldn't want Selwyn to say something that gets him killed on his first night >.<
You'll get the hang of it!

You'll get the hang of it!
Soon, hopefully!

Unanun, did you want to post again before I do? It's my holidays at the mo (woohoo) so I quite a lot more free time than usual.. wouldn't want to move too fast and start missing people though.

Yeah D: ilium's pace can be slow for very active people. I'm trying to wrangle something out of @Pastor Choi and then I'll post. You can also post if you are feeling antsy o_o

Not antsy yet! I'm sure I can hold up a couple more days before I start getting manic ;)

Gave in and added music to a post ^^

I guess this marks the introduction of the Prosperos nation o_o

Merchants, treat those ships as your home.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I'm going to give Viridos another post soon. @Anri @Salsacookies , what say we start the next part of our journey? Depending on Grimagar's response, we can attempt to get out of the unspeakable prison, or have a fight. The quest can succeed or fail at this point o_o.

@Rain of the Night @HnossofHel I can help move you along. The basis of any cure or remedy that can target the aux lies within a couple of rare herbs that can take you to the dreamtime. There, you may or not may not be able to interact with the aux - no one has really ascertained it. You will have to climb high into the Riven tree ... a nearly infinite expanse when viewed from the inside.

A million + man army, a newly revealed nation of merchants made entirely out of ships, a group of pirates based out of a giant freakin' shell... Has ilium always been this intense or did I just get here at the perfect time? Either way I'm very happy I stumbled upon it!

@Pastor Choi , do you want to post next in the Chersonese? It's a good point for either of us but I've posted more recently and wouldn't want to keep it moving 'til you have a chance to get in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.