Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AtomicItalian That sounds perfect. I didn't have a whole lot in mind for Tem before - sounds like a good way to get her out into the world. Anyway, I'm ready whenever you are to carry this out.

I'm back
Now I need to play catch up apparently . . .

Hey guys so i have my eyes set on this roleplay for a while now i just have a few questions hopefully this is the right place to ask them.

Can people like play non humanoids? and custom made races?

@ResolverOshawott People can certainly play characters that aren't human. There's a list of the most common races in the world in the Introduction part of the OOC, and only one of them is humanity. If you mean non humanoid as in not resembling or having aspects of humanity at all, that falls into player created races, which it is certainly possible to do. However, before you can create a race that is not already a part of the story, you have to run it by the GMs so that we can make sure it doesn't break anything important. :) As long as it doesn't do that and you have an idea for how to fit such a character into the story, we'll probably accept it.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Ho boy, you weren't wrong about Selwyn getting screwed over, Unanun. Didn't see that one coming.

I guess I'll just have to see how fond Kaustrian's are of people trying to worm their way into the system, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tone 6th @CrabKing both of you are soldier type characters in the Chersonese camp. A bit of banter, perhaps?

I'd welcome the interaction but, would an Elite guardsmen fraternize with the rank and file?
Or would they stick to themselves and associate with other Elites.

There is slightly less organization than before. The army is more like a band of marauders, although there are many people who work to keep the order.

@Snowday there's some material for you, and other Hosians, in ... Hosia/Viridos.

@unanun

I choose to drop out. I'll go ahead and make a different character, if my interest in this peaks again. Thanks for having me, it was cool. The Grendel story kinda died, so I'll just get another guy made, kinda of a bore RPing him anyway.

I think my role in the role play may be over since Rain of the Night has yet to post anything. I'd be willing to switch in the role play if other want to join me on the search behind the disease.

I can take over for Rain, I just wanted to wait and see. Give me a bit and I'll have something up.

Well, I haven't heard from AtomicItalian in a few weeks now, so I'm tentatively opening Tem up for plotting.

There will be things happening in Hosia soon. Tattersal will bring the ancient treants from the forest to close off the coast. The next chapter I want to focus back on the patron goddess Ilium, her prophet, and wrap up this aux-eater nonsense.

Question is, what can I have a little errand runner do .. ideas?

Hm. Well, the best idea I had was for Tem to try to steal something off of one of Tattersal's men but end up getting caught. I'm sure that that could lead to something interesting, I'm just not sure what. It's a start, anyway.

We'll spitball it. Summon Choi for me. Do this:

Paging @Pastor Choi

If Tattersal's closing the shore I take it that leaving Shekar in Hosia is a bad idea?

Also, any objections if I hint at a bit of history between Shekar and Tattersal? She is not a young Draken.

Status
Not open for further replies.