Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six O' half O'?

Anyways @unanun finals are finally over and done with tomorrow so at that point I will work on a Pegulis post. Any others you want or should I wait until the chapter flip for the others?

Whatever you want, honey. Have fun o_o

Chapter will not end until Pegulis comes and has their say.

ALRIGHT, let's get this thing moving! I'm going to move forward all the plots at the end of this weekend.

I'm going to give Viridos another post soon. @Anri @Salsacookies , what say we start the next part of our journey? Depending on Grimagar's response, we can attempt to get out of the unspeakable prison, or have a fight. The quest can succeed or fail at this point o_o.
Possiblanerino, I will put forth the effort to start moving things along.

@Tone 6th You got that collab ready to be posted?

Thought I'd tread a little more lightly this time..

Looking forward to things moving ahead!

I will post soon been in and out of the hospital for testing and therapy before my shoulder surgery. So homework is my main focus but I'll will post something this weekend.

Alright, excellent! I'll wait until the end of this weekend before forcing things along, or maybe monday.

@Zen yeah I'll get to it soon. Just got back from work.

So, I'm putting my mark on this page simply to make certain that other know of my pressence.
Of course, it's also so that I may contribute to it later on.

Hopefully! I'll kick Viridos along soon. I'm trying to wait for you guys to write - at the cost of dragging the RP I prefer to keep pushing the players to do more.

@Rain of the Night and @HnossofHel let's talk about where we want to go. I think a nice scene would involve the pair of you going deep into the canopy of the Riven tree and finding out things regarding Viridos' past and other revelations. To get there, we should probably find some book or something, written by an apothecary or perhaps an explorer, that details stories about dreamtime and things similar to peyote.

I can hijack you both to move the scene alone, or you can keep going into the library to find some old references. Perhaps instead of books, you can probe the oral memory of a vine creature, who is connected to the tree symbiotically. Or maybe a patch of glowing fungus.

I wouldn't mind jumping to a scene were they would have discovered something are now working to go get it.

I'm good at skipping over details! OK, I'll get on to it.

I'm cool with it I figured only a few more in the library finding a journal and running out to the forest.

I have skipped you guys not into the forest, but up into the bigger-than-it-looks-on-the-outside tree.

Heads up: 18-19th I'll be flying! 20th is probably jet lag and a 14 hour time difference.

Oh dear, hope you recover quickly!

On a more Ilium related note does anyone need anything from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.