Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No objections. @Falcon, see @E.T. 's latest post in Viridos for the general direction.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Nevermind, he commissioned me to write it >_>

I will get posts in probably tomorrow night.

Sorry for my delays.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
O______________________________________O this thread was unwatched for some reason. . . . *grumbles and begins backtracking*

Well, finally getting time to dive into this ... I think it'd be easiest that I leave Aline alone and unaware of much at the moment - partially because it makes sense and partially because I'm having a tiny bit of trouble following the flow of posts right now (especially the Ghoul Mage, haha). I did try though!

He's a bit of an angry senile gremlin. If there is something I can clarify without spoiling plot, ask away.

I was about to suggest an adventure deep into Barvelle, with anyone else in the city, to find out the truth behind Pegulis. Were the hints I was dropping with the Ghoul Sage too vague? You're welcome to ask for clarification. I encourage everyone to use this thread as a public resource before deciding to drop.

Because of the slow posting speed, GM ideas come to me slowly. I encourage all of the newer players to actively interact with me through any medium. The more we talk the more we can write together.

@LVL1337N00B and whoever else is in Barvelle, let us go on an adventure.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
OI! GUYS! If you need me to help you move along, or are unsure of what to do, or are simply stuck, come ask me! I'm very reachable and friendly. Don't let the uncertainty build up until it becomes a mental block!

I'll post here rather than pm you for a couple reasons.

1. So the others involved in the Chersonese can have their own input, and

2. You've already had the last three posts here so.. C-c-combo breaker!

Ahem. Anyways, so Selwyn has sort of set himself up as the de facto leader of the merchants left behind, but his statement went unanswered. So, I'm not really sure how to take it from there. I think there needs to be some sort of interaction with the Kaustirans rather than the merchants (as no one plays them other than E.T. who does a marvellous job but it's as an entire group), perhaps about what's going to happen to the merchants now that they've been deserted by their people? Let it be noted that Selwyn doesn't feel particularly patriotic at the best of times, let alone after they've just been ditched by the only protection they had.

So that's the direction I'd like to take, but I'll leave how/why/what etc up to you gm's? Or we can continue to talk about it here!

• Thank You
Well i'll have Leonids Intro post up soon(A wonderful Collab with Tone 6th) and after that he would be well positioned to provide the kind of interaction Krimp is looking for.

• Thank You
Oh, that's good. I can also play the merchants in a pinch. They're fungible >:)

Krimp, I encourage you to take it up their response for yourself. Yes, in traditional RPs we would be yelling about power gaming and whatnot. But ilium prioritizes a good story. I think you'll find that enrapturing us with your story is far more rewarding than building up levels and power. Use the setting to weave a story.

As for me, I work well when I solidify my understanding of your character. So I will be able to help you along soon.

@Krimp Give me a feel for what kind of merchant things Selwyn does. What goods does he ship? What are his relationships with Avarath merchants? What was his business plan? Etc.

Aight, I can drum up Kaustrian NPCs to interact with Selwyn. Give me something to work with.

@LVL1337N00B , fancy going on an adventure deep into Barvelle? Of course you do. Suit up.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
I was about to suggest an adventure deep into Barvelle, with anyone else in the city, to find out the truth behind Pegulis. Were the hints I was dropping with the Ghoul Sage too vague? You're welcome to ask for clarification. I encourage everyone to use this thread as a public resource before deciding to drop.

Because of the slow posting speed, GM ideas come to me slowly. I encourage all of the newer players to actively interact with me through any medium. The more we talk the more we can write together.

@LVL1337N00B and whoever else is in Barvelle, let us go on an adventure.
I thought Art was going to the Cheronese with Ilsa. Did Fatal and Peregrine change their minds about having him tag along? I haven't been getting many notifications regarding Ilium and haven't been paying attention to it as a result. If you've got anything in mind, feel free to message me as before, Unanun. I haven't completely lost interest, just felt like Ilium was dying.

I plug along as best as I can. You're welcome to tag along with Coul, and posting would keep momentum going.

@fatalrendezvous if you are having problems with posting perhaps we can try figure something out for a collab post or similar things??? O_O
@LVL1337N00B ack missed that post....im kind of stuck in that Pegulian camp to <.<
Pm?
Skype?

• Thank You
I mean, I'm good for either thing. The deep Barvelle thing might be easier, honestly. I'm at least a little familiar with Pegulis' capitol, where I haven't really read anything in the Cheronese.. Or anywhere else, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.