Please Don't Tell my Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian felt as if he had to pour his heart into this kiss, and he'd make sure that Kain felt that he was safe, that they were both safe. And he would also feel that Adrian loved him, loved him more than anything. He gently stroked Kain's hair, a bit surprised when he was suddenly pulled into the lap of his lover. He managed to see the tears in Kain's eyes and smiled sadly, hugging him tightly as they sat there. He felt arms wrapping around his waist and soothingly stroked Kain's cheek. He didn't want his boyfriend to be so worried.

"Then don't lose me. I'm not going anywhere, Kain." He whispered gently as he stroked Kain's hair.

He knew what this was about. It was Kain fighting his demons again, probably think uh that he had to be some kind of hero for Adrian when that wasn't necessary at all. There was no one out to kill him, at least not now, and he hoped that he could convince Kain of that, eventually. He stroked Kain's hair again and again in order to try and comfort him to stop his whimpering and crying.
"I know, but nightmares can't hurt you... I won't let them hurt you, Kay... they'll have to go through me if they want to hurt you..." He whispered as he kissed Kain again, wrapping both arms around his neck.

"...they'll have to go through me if they want to hurt you..."

A weak smile painted his lips. His eyes fluttered shut. He focused on Adrian's nimble fingers. A wave of relaxation washed over him. His lover's touch is soft. A pair of slender arms slithered around his neck, pulling him down in a kiss. Kain instinctively returned the favor, pouring out his heart. A soft moan escaped his lips from the intensity. His grip around his lover's waist tightened. A single tear slid down his face.

"It's not the nightmares I'm afraid of, love. It's what they represent," he murmured. He broke the kiss, resting their foreheads together. His eyes fluttered shut. His body continued to tremble. "You weren't there that night, Ian. The group of men that killed my brothers' threatened to take you and Lucas away from me. I took something the leader loved. He intends to take away everything I hold dear. The group of men weren't captured, Ian. They're still out there. I'm absolutely terrified they will find us. Every time I have a nightmare, your blood is on my hands," he confessed. A shiver ran down his spine. His face contorted with pain.

"Sometimes, I wonder what I did to deserve you. You accepted me despite what type of crimes I've committed," he murmured softly.

Adrian sighed as he smiled at Kain, stroking a lock of hair from his face.

"Listen up, Kid. I might be cute... I might be awkward and weird and strange and blushy around you, but I'm a grown man, Kain. I'm not a little baby, I'm not your brothers. I'm older than that. I know how to take care of myself. Stop worrying to this extent. I'm not angry with you, hell, even if you slept around I don't think I could be angry - but do think for a moment. Yes, you're allowed to worry and protect us - but we also do have brains and a will of our own, me and Luke. I know how horrible you'd feel if I got hurt... but it's not like I'm going to drop dead as easily... I don't have the naivity of a child." He was saying this to comfort Kain. He didn't want his boyfriend to go worrying about every little detail.

He wouldn't let Kain worry about everything that hadn't happened yet.
"Those dreams... threats... you never know if they were trying to intimidate you. It's been a year, Kain. I'm sure they're not morons, and if they threatened to kill us as well, then they would've done it already. They've had plenty of chances, plenty of shots at doing it. But we're still alive." He muttered as he kissed Kain passionately on the lips.

"You didn't do anything in particular to deserve me, I just... well, it's called falling in love." Adrian said with a smile as he leaned forward, his lips pressing softly against Kain's.

"...I'm a grown man, Kain...I don't have the naivity of a child."

Kain winced. He didn't mean to undermine his lover's strength. Adrian and Lucas are responsible adults, not children. However, he is compelled to protect. He doesn't believe it would be a simple threat. He is not foolish enough to assume they are safe. None of them will be free until the wretched leader is exposed. Despite Adrian's confidence, he is oblivious. He will not understand the extent of Kain's dark past. Fear is a powerful emotion. Fortunately, he loved that about Adrian. He is innocent, pure. A pair of lips pressed against his passionately, stopping his inner monologue. Kain focused on his lover. His expression softened. A small, weak smile painted his lips.

"You need to understand why I'm so afraid, Ian. I'm not terrified of the men. It's what they can do to you that frightens me. I was trained to focus on my anger, love. If I lose my temper completely, it would be a bloodbath. I lose my senses and focus on one thing; kill," he murmured. Kain rested his forehead on Adrian's left shoulder. "I haven't indulged you completely, love. There are certain points you aren't aware of. I know you are strong, resilient. I'm aware you're a grown man, but these men are dangerous. I feel compelled to protect because I know how they think, how they move. I was one of them," he added.

"It will never be safe until that man is dead. Don't be naive, love. We are safe now, but it may not last. They could be planning, mon trésor. If a member deflects, their punishment is death. I was his Ace, his prized pet. He won't be merciful," he murmured.

Last edited:
Adrian felt a bit sad, but he didn't falter from looking at Kain.

He smiled as he wrapped both arms around his boyfriend, starting to kiss him again. This time, he did not stop, no, this time, he would make sure that Kain got the hint, that Kain was sure exactly how Adrian felt. So he continued with these kisses, not even giving Kain a chance to speak again. His arms wound around Kain's neck and he crawled into a more stabile position in his lap. He wanted to make sure that this was getting through to Kain; he'd fight for his life, he'd fight for anything, he'd fight for him and Kain to be happy together, no matter what the cost might be. And that was his only wish, his very only wish. There was no other motives with what he was doing, nothing else was behind it. He just didn't want to lose Kain to this.

"I love you, okay. We can fight... I know we can. It might be tough and dangerous and bad, but if we walk around like this everyday, it's not like we'll get anything out of it. Please... Kain, I know this. I know that you were horrible. I'm not that naive, you know. I've seen... I've seen what you were like. And not only that, when I first met you, you still had that nasty glow in your eyes, and from then I knew you'd gone through hell, you'd been through a horrible event." He said as his hand placed on Kain's cheek, looking directly into his mismatched orbs. He wanted to make sure that Kain knew the heaviness of his words, the actual emotion lying behind it all.

"So please... please let's just go back to what we were a moment ago... I known this has been harsh on you, but sitting here and talking about it is not going to change anyhting, is it? So let's... let's just forget it, just for today, please." Adrian said, pleading Kain for once. He wanted to just be himself at this moment, together with Kain. Do something silly and meaningless.

An onslaught of kisses silenced him, preventing him from speaking. He felt his lover shift, moving into a straddle position. Each kiss became more passionate. His heart fluttered in response. A tidal wave of sheer emotion circulated through his core. He instinctively returned each kiss, responding to his lover's message. His grip around Adrian's lithe waist tightened.

"...I've seen what you were like...you still had that nasty glow in your eyes..."

A slender hand grazed his cheek. Kain peered into his lover's crimson irises. He understood Adrian's effort. His expression softened. "We need a vacation," he murmured. A small, warm smile lit up his grim expression. He leaned forward, resting their foreheads together. "We haven't traveled since I surprised you a year ago. I always wanted to visit Italy," he admitted. He pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's temple. "I'll take a shower and meet you in the living room. I'll even play you a song," he added.

Despite his artistic dream, Kain is a musician. However, his passion involves art. He possesses a talented voice, but he doesn't consider himself a professional. Kain learned only three instruments; piano, guitar, and violin. He absoluted adores the piano. As a result, he purchased a piano with his own money. Kain developed a habit of playing his prized instrument from time to time. It reminded him of his mother. She taught him how to play.

Adrian smiled as he looked at Kain. Yeah... they definitely needed that. Quite a lot, as things were at the moment. They were both tired, and they needed to just take some time off from their normal life. They needed a bit of time to just be themselves and nothing else. They would probably need to be away for a while, just to take time on themselves, just to be together and then nothing else mattered.

"Yeah... I do believe we'd need something like that soon... at least with things as they are now.."

Adrian smiled as he kissed Kain's nose. He was very happy with this. The fact that Kain was thinking about a vacation meant that things weren't so bad for him at the moment. Of course, it was bad enough for him to want to get away, but not bad enough to actually affect him in a serious way. He just needed to get away for a while, and Adrian would gladly join him on that getting away. They'd probably have a great vacation of being just them and no one else on the planet. It would be nice and quiet, and they wouldn't have to worry one bit about anything.

"Italy sounds like a great idea, Kay. Just tell me whenever you'd like to go, and we'll see if we can find the money and the time for it. You know I'd go anywhere if it's with you... after all, I'm a moron who loves you so much." Adrian said sweetly as he nuzzled against Kain. "I swear to god I am going to squeeze you all night, I'm feeling clingy." He whispered as he smiled up at Kain, looking into his eyes. It was like his worries washed away when he was with this male. He just loved Kain so much. "Then play me a song, love."

[ Made a drawing of Adrian ~
image.jpg
]

"...I'm feeling clingy."

A chuckle rumbled through his chest. His eyes glinted with mirth. "I wouldn't consider that a bad thing," he mused. He slipped away from Adrian, moving towards the side of the bed. He rose from his bed shamelessly, in his nude galor. "I'll play you one of my favorites after I take a shower," he assured. Kain sauntered out of the bedroom, heading to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him.

[ 10 Minutes Later ]

Kain stepped out of the bathroom, refreshed. A towel is secured around his waist. He used another towel to dry his fiery hair. Kain walked to the bedroom, changed into a comfortable outfit, and padded to the living room. Kain crossed the large sitting room, walking towards a beautiful piano in a far corner. After he took a seat on his piano bench, Kain opened the case. His eyes marveled the sleek keys. He positioned his hands accordingly. A soft, loving melody emitted from the instrument. A small smile painted his lips. His eyes fluttered shut. He lost himself in the melody. Kain composed this song for Adrian, his beloved. It was one of many.

[Did you like the drawing? :3 Adrian will be wearing that outfit and then just socks ]

Adrian couldn't hold back his smile as he looked at Kain. He pouted slightly as he stroked Kain's bangs out of his face, staring at him with the most loving expression he could manage. "I can't promise that I won't stop being clingy, then, love." He whispered as he looked at Kain with a deep blush on his face. He smiled as he looked into his lover's eyes, not knowing what else to do. He was so strangely happy all of a sudden. "I'm so happy to be here with you, Kay. I don't know what I would be without you."

[10 Minutes later]

Adrian said to Kain that he'd be taking a shower, and when he came back in grey shorts and a pink sweater, he heard the song that Kain was playing. The sleeves covered his hands, and he took a blanket with him as he went over to Kain, sitting in the chair placed beside the piano. He smiled happily as he closed his eyes, listening to the song. Tears formed in his eyes listening to the song. It was written for his sake. He felt so extremely happy that Kain would do something like that for him. He bit his lip slightly as he looked at Kain with a happy expression. He felt like he was going to fall apart from happiness, and he wiped the tears from his eyes with the sleeve, letting a smile adorn his features. He wanted so badly to tell Kain just how he felt, but he kept quiet in order to just listen.

His fingers glided across the piano, hitting each note perfectly. He lost himself in the melody, conveying his love. His eyes remained shut, a sign of focus. A small, gentle smile painted his lips. He recalled the day composing this song. He will never forget his lover's reaction when he performed it for the first time. Before he knew it, Kain transitioned into a different song. A peaceful expression adorned his face. He opened his eyes, fixating his gaze on his lover. His expression softened. His eyes glinted with warmth, reflecting pure adoration. He continued, maintaining eye contact.

"Je t'aimerai toujours, mon trésor. Toujours," he murmured softly.

[Ha, it's adorbs. XD]

Adrian couldn't help himself. As soon as Kain was done with the songs, Adrian immediately shot over to hug him tightly, embracing him. Tears were spilling from his eyes, his hands shaking as he sat there. He looked at his boyfriend with a smile that showed love and affection, his body a bit shaky after all. He wondered what to do to help that. "Kay, thank you." Was all he said as he stroked the cheeks of his boyfriend, leaning in to kiss him passionately. He let their lips linger against one another for a while before he pulled back, looking into the eyes of his boyfriend. It was a beautiful sight to see those mismatched eyes looking at him so lovingly.

"I love you so much, Kain, never forget that. I'm so, so happy." He said as he wiped away his tears gently.

His fingers glided across the piano, ending his last piece. A lithe body barreled into his side, knocking him right off the bench. Kain toppled backwards, crashing on the floor. Fortunately, his lover is nestled on top of him, safe. A fleeting chortle escaped his lips. Kain sat up, wrapping his arms around Adrian's waist. Mirth danced in his mismatched vision. "Be careful, love," he teased. A pair of lips claimed his own in a passionate kiss. Kain returned it eagerly. After Adrian broke it, Kain leaned forward, kissing away his lover's tears. "I'm grateful, mon trésor," he murmured softly.

"You don't have to be, I'm just happy I can selfishly love you and have you for myself." Adrian muttered with an awkward smile as he played with the sleeve of his sweater. "And... this made me in... the mood, again." He admitted, his blush scarlet on his face. He looked away slightly as he placed his hands on Kain's stomach, feeling the muscles of his stomach. "I just... can't help but get aroused when I get on top of you like this... you look so sexy below me..." Adrian whispered as he looked down at Kain, his red eyes swimming. He had never thought he'd end up like this, a guy who constantly craved his boyfriend, but when he could be selfish, he would.

"...I can selfishly love you and have you for myself."

A faint smirk adorned his face. His lover is enticing when he's honest with his feelings. Why did Adrian have to be so oblivious? He looked absolutely adorable. If this contined, Kain will lose control. A pair of slender hands grazed his toned stomach. His gaze darkened with lust. His lover is unbelievably bold, despite his innocent nature. It filled his heart with happiness to be the only man Adrian revealed his wild side. He can be demanding and controlling in bed. Surprisingly, Kain didn't mind the dominating behavior. He is confident in himself. He knows how to satisfy his lover. An idea formulated in his mind. A lewd smirk plastered on his face. He grinds against Adrian's hips, creating delicious friction.

"Is that so? You know what?" He leaned forward, brushing his lips against Adrian's left ear. "You should be top tonight. I think it would be sexy to see you lose control. Your wild side is just as bad as mine, love," he continued huskily.

Adrian's whole body was already a mess. Despite him wearing loose shorts, it was obvious what his reaction was. The sweater that had been on his body so neatly had now fallen down one of his shoulders, revealing more of his skin. His cheeks were flushed and his mouth hung open. Listening to Kain, his eyes darkened, and he leaned down to kiss the male, a moan of appreciation falling from his lips upon feeling the other male moving against him. "... I got it. I'll do it tonight... but do note that I will be in charge, if that's the case. You'll just have to wait patiently for me." Adrian said, biting his lip as he zipped up his own shorts, stopping in his tracks as he took off Kain's pants instead, pushing up his shirt and taking that off as well. He smirked slightly watching the other male.

While doing that, his hand went up under his own sweater and he let out little moans as he let his hands obviously slide over his skin. His eyes fixed on Kain and he smirked.
"I'm just telling you this, but you're the only one allowed to see me like this, so appreciate it..."

"...do note that I will be in charge...wait patiently for me."

An arousing chuckle rumbled through his chest. His eyes glinted with mischief. "I will try to control myself. I can't help but push your buttons. You are unbelievably sexy when you punish me," he replied bluntly. He allowed his lover to strip him, leaving him naked on the cold floor. He sat there shamlessly, peering at his lithe vixen. His eyes darkened with lust. A show? How kind of him. A fleeting laugh escaped his lips. He leaned forward, yanking Adrian towards him.

"Believe me, mon amour, I know. If anyone saw you like this, I would kill them. You're mine," he growled possessively. He leaned back, opening his legs. He positioned himself accordingly. "If you make me wait any longer, I'll take back what I said. As much as I love seeing you dominate me, I will not tolerate to be left unsatisfied," he deadpanned.

"I won't leave you dissatisfied, but do note that I prefer having you in me... so that'll be what I'll do... I've been thinking about it all day, ever since... I just love having you down there where I can just watch you..." Adrian whispered as his arms wrapped around Kain. He was a bit nervous, but it was hard to control himself. He slid off his shorts and briefs, still covering himself with the big sweater. He looked at Kain with a lustful expression, mentally contemplating how to do this. He was naked now, well, practically speaking, and he was thinking of another way to tease his boyfriend.

"And you are mine, Kain. Don't ever let anyone else do this with you." He whispered while gently holding a hand over the part of the fabric that covered between his legs as he looked at Kain. "Would you like to see it...? What you've done to me...?" He asked, indicating at the sweater he was using to cover himself. There was something in him that just couldn't stop teasing Kain no matter what. It was a bit... fun.

"And you are mine, Kain. Don't ever let anyone else do this with you."

A fleeting chortle escaped his lips. His eyes fixated on Adrian's large sweater. A lewd smirk plastered on his face. "Believe me, love. If you tease me any longer, it will backfire," he drawled huskily. He spread his legs wider, presenting his growing arousal. A vulnerable, pleading expression adorned his face. He mimicked a submissive, irresistable demeanor. Would it have the same affect on Adrian? His lover is notorious for being oblivious, especially in terms of facial expressions. Will he lose control if he witnesses this side?

"I can't wait any longer Adrian," he whimpered, transforming his voice into a sweet, innocent tone.

Adrian's whole body heated up seeing Kain like that under him, all sprawled out and lustful.

He wanted to have the male in him... and as quick as possible. He loosened the grip on his sweater, smiling slightly. "Then I guess there's no helping it..." He whispered as he started taking off the sweater, panting slightly as the fabric slid over his skin, uncovering his body. He shook in pleasure as he sat there in Kain's lap, his body completely stripped as he clawed his nails into Kain's shoulders. He couldn't help it. It was a bit painful... but there was too much pleasure for him to care about how it hurt when he got on top like this. It was Kain's fault for arousing him so much with those glances and expressions.

He simply couldn't resist himself, but he had to take deep breaths and focus as he let his body be controlled by the lust. He hoped that Kain enjoyed it as much as usual, he wasn't exactly used to being on top.

A fleeting trace of disappointment circulated through his mismatched orbs. However, it disappeared immediately. His eyes fixated on his lover's large sweater. After it was discarded to the side, Adrian mounted him. A pair of nails tore through his skin, digging into his shoulders. A small moan escaped his lips. He instinctively gripped his lover's hips. A shiver ran down his spine. A lewd smirk plastered on his face. "So tight," he rasped. His gaze glinted with lust, adoration, and desire. He leaned forward, brushing his lips against his lover's ear.

"Ride me hard, love," he commanded huskily.

Five minutes later, however, their moment of passion shattered. A sharp knock pierced through the air, alerting the couple of a visitor. His eyes widened slightly. He realized their current location; the living room.

[OOC: Cock block! I couldn't resist! XD]

Status
Not open for further replies.