Please Don't Tell my Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll leave marks wherever I want, and you know that. I just have to take you to the beach more often, I suppose." Adrian grazed his hand against Kain's bullet scar, his fingers tracing the outline of it. He gently leaned up to kiss it, a habit of comfort that he'd developed after learning of Kain's backstory, the story behind that wound. His gaze flickered and his crimson orbs refocused on Kain's face. It was one of those moments. He'd remember this short, fleeting share of gazes for a long time in the future. He knew that Kain didn't like the taste of blood, but that was long gone from his lips. But now... they weren't thinking, they were just... staring at each other. Adrian's face tinted red. It was like the time where they first met. Kain hadn't looked at him with those eyes, not at first... but then, Adrian had been invited in the garden behind the house, and after talking for a little... he was allowed to see those eyes. Just because it was dark, apparently, Kain had been less anxious about opening his eyes. The kiss they shared back then had made his heart jump for the first time in his life. His heart still jumped even now, especially at kisses he wasn't expecting, kisses of surprise. "Kain... do you remember when we first met for real...? When we got together..." He asked as he looked at his lover, smiling in a nostalgic way. "I was just thinking about it. You were such a cutie." He smiled softly as he kissed Kain's nose.

A slender hand traced his bullet scar, grazing the rough patch of skin. After Adrian pecked it, a shiver surged down his spine. His scar is sensitive. A small smile painted his lips. Kain is aware of Adrian's habit. His mismatched irises peered inside his lover's crimson orbs. A wave of nostalgia washed over him. His smile widened. A fleeting chuckle rumbled through his chest. He lifted his hand, cupping the side of Adrian's face. His thumb gently brushed against his skin. "You're even cuter. If I recall, you rejected me over and over before you finally accepted. You were in denial for so long," he teased. He leaned forward and pecked Adrian's lips. "I never gave up on you, though. You could of rejected me for years and my feelings wouldn't change," he mused. His eyes danced with mirth. "You were the first person besides Luke that witnessed my eyes," he commented.

"Yes... I remember that... at the party, you just suddenly opened your eyes... and it struck me how beautiful it was..." Adrian said as he traced a hand along the sides of Kain's face, just at level with his eyes. "I could only wonder why you'd hide it, but I figured that it was only weirdos such as myself who would see mismatched eyes as "beautiful"... but I love you so much, Kain..." He leaned up and kissed his boyfriend's lips, a happy smile on his face. He nuzzled against the other male calmly, listening to his heartbeat. "I remember you vaguely shoving me up against a wall and kissing the living daylights out of me. I must say that you had quite the experience for a fifteen-year old." He mused as he leaned in to peck Kain's lips again, unable to stop doing so. He was happier than he'd ever been in his life, and he wanted to make sure that Kain knew this. That Kain was aware how much moments like these mattered to him. The fact that they could lie here and be happy together was all that he had ever wished for when he said yes to go out with Kain.

His expression softened. "You are the first person that found my eyes beautiful. Luke accepted me, but he never commented on my eyes," he replied. He wrapped his arms around his lover, pulling him closer. His wild, fiery hair splashed across the pillow behind him, a messy disarray of waves. His bangs brushed against his eyes, obscuring his mismatched gaze. A light blush dusted his cheeks. A fleeting chortle rumbled through his chest. "I couldn't control myself. You are the first kiss I enjoyed. It wasn't forced upon me," he murmured. He returned the kiss, amused by his lover's sudden affection. He is bolder after a passionate session. He closed his eyes, burying his face against his lover's hair. He breathed in his scent. A wave of relaxation washed over him. He treasured these moments, lying next to his lover. "I acted mostly on instinct. You slapped me in the face really hard afterwards. I strangely felt even happier," he commented.

"Well you took me by surprise, of course I was going to do something to defend my innocence! Despite being older than you, you did know that you took my virginity and my first kiss, right?" Adrian said with a pout as he looked up at Kain. But then he smiled. Geez... this kind of situation, it was just a little too good to be true, honestly. "But I was happy... in a strange way, I guess. I tried to deny it but I couldn't. It made me happy to have my one most beloved person be my first time." He mused as he hugged Kain. He was just... happy. He didn't know why or how, but in this moment, he was feeling a strange, yet nice happiness. It was partly induced by the fact that him and Kain were having this moment, a wonderful moment filled with love and affection, a moment that would burn into his memory, the part of his memory that was only for himself to see, his precious and private memories. And he knew that Kain did the same in this case, made it an important part of his memories.

"...you did know that you took my virginity and first kiss, right?"

He opened his eyes. His mismatched gaze filled with sorrow. A small, weak smile painted his lips. "I wish I could say the same," he replied softly. His grip tightened in response. In his past, he didn't have a choice. He couldn't fight back, not when he was weak. A lump formed inside his throat. He couldn't stop them. "You may not be my first, but I still consider it a first. I had a choice," he murmured. He breathed in deeply and exhaled through his nose. His lover's scent calmed him down. He didn't want to shatter their moment with his dark memories. He never indulged Adrian about every single incident. He didn't want to reveal that side of his past. How would he react? Would he be disgusted? Kain bit his lip. Of course not, he reminded. However, recalling those memories is difficult.

Adrian didn't say anything. He just leaned up and kissed Kain on the lips, passionately and yet gently. "I love you, Kain, and you've given me a wonderful life. Don't you ever forget that." He said, not even as much as asking why Kain reacted like this. He knew that the worst thing one could do was ask. If Kain was going to tell him, then Adrian would be waiting for that. Pressing on and on would not benefit any of them. He didn't need to know this. At least not directly. As long as he had an idea about what had happened, it'd be fine. There was no need to know more than what was necessary to take precautions. "I was happy to give away my virginity to you, Kain, and in return, you give me your heart, and that was more than enough for me. To know that I'm the major spinning point of your world... that's not a small thing, I know that because I feel the same way about you..." Adrian hugged Kain tightly, their eyes meeting once again. Adrian smiled softly at this, kissing Kain. He closed his eyes as he wrapped both arms around his lover safely. He wanted Kain to feel his words, not only hear them.

Kain returned every kiss, pouring all of his love into a single lip lock. He embraced Adrian, crushing him against his broad frame. A single tear slid down his face. He broke the kiss. A shudder surged down his spine. A watery smile plastered on his face. He pressed their foreheads together. He closed his eyes, concealing his mismatched irises. "Sometimes, I don't understand you," he admitted. His fingers curled into fists, nails digging into his palms. "I'm not completely truthful with my past. I leave you in the dark in certain spots. Yet, you still continue to love me," he whispered. A lingering pain pierced through his shoulder, a result from his bullet scar. Unfortunately, he believed he will always experience ghost pains. The doctor warned him it will be a potential side effect. "I want every day to be like this. It's a selfish thought, but I can't help it. I don't want to worry about my past catching up with me," he murmured. He opened his eyes, revealing his mismatched orbs. He peered into his lover's eyes.

"As long as your beside me, I'll be able to move on," he murmured.

"Kain, you're the biggest moron on the planet. The reason I love you is because you're honest with me about this. You tell me that I don't know everything. I know that I don't... but I know enough." Adrian smiled softly as he ran his hands along Kain's cheek, leaning in to kiss his forehead. He was so happy like this, like he was floating on top of clouds. Maybe he was... he couldn't really tell, all he knew was that Kain made him so, so happy and he felt like his heart swelled whenever he thought about it. "You're awfully honest, and too timid about yourself. I love you because that was what I wanted to do. It's not even up to you, you know? Even if you think you're the worst person on the planet, I'll follow you, to the pits of hell if that's what is needed of me." Adrian was in no ways joking with Kain. His eyes held a serious glow and he was staring into the other male's eyes with a passion that he had never showed before. He smiled a bit more gently when he heard what Kain had to say. He sighed a little as he wrapped his arms around Kain's shoulders. "Then let's make every day be like this, Kain. I'm fine with that."

"I'll be beside you forever and ever, and you know that. I'll stick by your side until we're both gone and withered."

A faint smile plastered on his face. "You're awfully honest today. I'm surprised you aren't reverting to a blushing mess," he teased. He pulled his lover closer, crushing him against his broad frame. "I usually have to coax you," he added. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against Adrian's forehead. A sigh escaped his lips. He buried his nose in his lover's dark locks. He breathed in his delectable scent. A wave of relaxation washed over him. He is extremely fortunate. He didn't deserve Adrian, but they were together. His heart fluttered at Adrian's words. A light blush dusted his cheeks. He couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Only his lover had the power to make him blush.

"Thank you. I needed that," Kain murmured.

He didn't care about his future. For the first time in his life, he tuned out his anxiety. Right now, it didn't matter. His lover is safe. He will protect Adrian with his life. "After we finish school, we should get married," Kain declared bluntly. He peered into Adrian's crimson irises. A warm smile painted his lips. "I want to make you mine legally. We could have a small ceremony. Anything you want, I'll make it happen. We could go anywhere in the world for our honeymoon. I'll book a flight to anywhere you like. I'll spoil you rotten for the rest of your life," he announced.

At this, Adrian's face flared and he blushed. Kain always knew which buttons to push to make him mess of himself. "W-well, that's because you're making that face at me and then I wanted to soothe you... just a little, even if I'm so powerless I can at least do so much..." He muttered, blush evident on his cheeks. He was smiling a little as he leaned in to peck Kain's lips, his body washing over with relaxation and adoration as he felt those warm lips against his own. He felt like his heart had just raised its pounding to the double, and he wanted to calm down but he just couldn't. When the other leaned against him to take in the scent of his hair, Adrian's arms automatically wrapped around his lover's back. He knew what Kain thought. That he was too lucky, that this happiness would be taken away from him. But that wasn't true. Adrian would stay with him forever and to the pits of hell, just as he had said. He smiled a bit. He could almost feel that akin was blushing, with the way that he slightly flinched and attempted to hide himself more.

"You're welcome, you brat." He said fondly as he stroked Kain's hair.

Adrian's heart began pounding. It was the most strange thing he had ever heard, but god, it made him so happy. He didn't know what reaction to go with and settled on nervous but not looking like he disliked the idea.
"K-Kain..." He whispered, the deep blush never disappearing from his features. It made him so nervous. Kain wanted to marry him. His beloved Kain wanted to get married. "I mean... are you sure about this? You're only 18, do you really... want to devote your life to me? I mean... it's not like I doubt you but... I don't want you to regret your decision if you get tired of an old man like me... so... I mean... I'm sorry I-I don't know what to say in this situation..." Adrian was just so happy and yet conflicted and it showed on his face clearly.

A fleeting chuckle escaped his lips. His eyes danced with mirth. He lifted his right hand. He flicked Adrian across the forehead gently. "Idiot, of course I'm serious. I want you to be mine in every way possible. I want to see you walking down that altar dressed in white. I want to kiss you in front of everyone and claim you for good. I've already devoted my life to you, Ian. Might as well make it legal," he deadpanned. He pressed his lips against Adrian's forehead. Kain rose into a sitting position. His long, untamed waves cascaded down his neck, resting on his broad shoulders. His mismatched irises gleamed with adoration. "It will be your wedding day. Everything will be exactly how you want it. I'll do everything in my power to make it happen," he added.

Kain grasped Adrian's hand. After he interlaced their fingers together, Kain pressed his lover's hand against his chest, above his heart. "This is yours. Everything is yours. I never regretted becoming yours. I'll be with you until my last breath," he assured.

Adrian felt his heart fill with affection, and he actually sobbed a little. He hid his face with his hands as he felt the tears falling. He was just feeling so... emotional. Happy, moved, infatuated. He was just... in love. So badly in love that his heart could barely stand the pressure of it. He took Kain's fingers and kissed them, one after one, his tears falling on Kain's outstretched fingertips. The air was warm and everything was coming up roses. "You're so lovely, you shouldn't be legal. I love you, Kain Roux. Every last part of your being, even with your past, even with your wounds and imperfections. Because no one can be complete or perfect, and what I fell for was also the mistakes you've made in your life, and I'll continue to soothe your dark and evil side like this, no matter what time it will take me." Adrian wiped his tears as his forehead was kissed, and he felt like exploding from the sheer happiness of the moment. The pain they'd shared over these years... he felt that it didn't matter as much anymore. It would be just fine now. Everything would be okay. "Exactly how I want it, eh..." Briefly the thought of himself in a dress, pretty, fluffy and white crossed his mind, and he threw it away as he blushed.

The feeling of his hand getting pulled to that beating heart made his own pound in response, and he looked at Kain. "Usually one proposes with a ring. I suppose that this isn't bad, either. Of course I'm going to marry you, you big idiot." He said, affection clear in his voice as he leaned in to kiss Kain on the lips.

Kain returned the kiss. "Actually-" he broke the kiss. Kain swung his legs towards the side of the bed, shifting to the edge. Kain slipped off the bed and lowered himself to the floor. He opened the top drawer of his nightstand. He retrieved a small black velvet box. "-I been thinking about this for awhile, mon trésor. I planned to make it more romantic, but I can't wait any longer. This is the perfect moment," he added. He shifted to his side, facing Adrian. He leaned over the bed, presenting the box. He opened it slowly, revealing a ring. It possessed a white gold band with a radiant diamond in the middle. Two smaller gems, a sapphire and ruby, is located on both sides of the diamond.

"Adrian, I know you already agreed, but will you marry me?" He picked up the ring, grasped his lover's left hand, and slipped it on his ring finger.

Adrian went straight back to tears. He watched in awe as Kain stood up, starting to talk. He'd been planning planning this for such a long time, it apparently seemed. Adrian felt his heart flutter in his chest. He couldn't believe that he was so loved by another person. He felt like his heart would jump right out of his chest, and his hands were shivering. When he saw the black velvet box, his eyes widened. This was really true. He knew it was, and listened to what Kain had to say. He wasn't the only one who had been thinking about it. Adrian had just been too nervous to mention anything about it because he had thought that Kain wouldn't want to. The ring was beautiful, but it wasn't the gems or the gold that mattered. It was the emotions. He let the ring be slipped onto his ring finger on his left hand, and he stared at it before shamelessly jumping into Kain's arms, leaving them both to falling to the floor. "Of course I'll marry you, you big idiot. It's a yes, please. I love you." Adrian's tone of voice made it obvious that he was actually crying.

Again, that image flashed through his mind. A dress. Him in a dress. And he thought about what Kain would say. Wouldn't he like the idea? Would he accept that it was on an impulse and Adrian had no intentions of becoming a woman?

Before he could react, Adrian barreled into his chest. Kain toppled backwards, crashing on the floor. Fortunately, his lover landed on top of him. A fleeting laugh escaped his lips. He rose into a sitting position. He kissed away Adrian's tears. "I will always love you. Don't you ever forget that," he murmured gently. He lifted his head and pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's forehead. He raised his hand and brushed away Adrian's bangs, tucking a few strands behind his ear. A warm smile plastered on his face. His heart filled with adoration. A few months later, he will be married. Adrian will become his husband. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. He is overwhelmed with emotion. A watery chuckle rumbled through his chest. No words can describe his happiness.

"It will be your special day, my love. You can be anything you want to be or have anything you want. I'll make it happen," Kain declared.

"Stop crying, you moron, you're making me cry more..." Adrian said, voice filled with affection as more tears escaped them. He kissed Kain's palm and pulled him closer by the arms, eventually kissing the male on the lips. When he pulled back, his usual blush dusted his pale cheeks and he was breathing heavily from just that. "I... I'm so happy, Kain. I don't even know what to do, I'd also want to do something for you, I feel bad making you do everything..." Adrian looked down as he covered his mouth slightly with his hand, biting his lip as he looked away. "Because I love you, and I just want to do what you want at least a little, too." Adrian crawled even closer, if that was even humanly possible, and looked into Kain's eyes. His own were still swimming from having cried before, and he was shaking all over. He was getting nervous, but he looked pretty determined not to back down. Adrian bent his head over and kissed Kain's neck. His head fit almost perfectly in shape at this height, seeing as Kain was so much taller than him. The kisses were lovely and gentle, leaving back little red marks when he finished. But he didn't seem to want to go further just yet.

"I want this to be your day just as much as mine. I want to see you happy and smiling and satisfied too, I want you to have a part in the decision also."

"Stop crying, you moron, you're making me cry more..."

A laugh escaped his lips. He returned the kiss. He wrapped his arms around his lover's lithe waist. Adrian trembled in his arms, a result from his nervousness. A warm smile painted his lips. Kain leaned forward and kissed away Adrian's tears. "All I care about is your happiness, Ian. I'll be satisfied with what you want, mon trésor," he assured. A pair of lips latched onto his neck. A shiver surged down his spine. His grip tightened in response. A few livid marks imprinted on his alabaster skin. "I'm at my happiest when you're happy, love. We can decide together, but I want you to have everything you always wanted. It will be your special day," he added. He stroked Adrian's back, soothing his nerves. Kain wiped away stray tears from his face.

"Even if you wanted to be in a dress, I'll make that happen. I'll support you no matter what you decide," Kain declared.

"H-huh? I-I never said anything... about a dress..."

Adrian blushed when this made it obvious that yes, he had been thinking about wearing a dress. He bit down on his lip as he thought frantically about it. "But it's too strange... I always thought of myself as normal, why would I want this?" He whispered as he looked at Kain, obviously distressed with himself. "I mean... I know I'm gay and all those strange things... but I really... don't know why I feel like this, it isn't like I want to become a woman or anything... but I just want to be pretty on this day... I don't know..." Adrian moved back to kissing Kain's neck, gently soothing his fingers down his lover's back. His body was still quivering, but it wasn't as bad as before, probably making it a bit less worrying to be close to him. He was so happy that he could barely contain himself, wanting to go off marrying right away.

"I'm already getting impatient, if I could I'd marry you right here, right now." He whispered, deep blush on his gorgeous face.

His expression softened. He lifted his hands and grasped Adrian's face. His thumbs gently caressed his lover's cheeks. His mismatched irises reflected adoration. "There is nothing wrong with this feeling, Adrian. If you want to cross dress, I'll make it happen. No one will judge you for your desire," he assured. He pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's forehead. His hands slipped away, returning to Adrian's back. A pair of lips latched onto his neck. A shiver surged down his spine. A small, gentle smile painted his lips. His right hand slithered up Adrian's back, burying into Adrian's scalp.

"I'll make your dreams happen, Ian. You don't have to be afraid on wanting something that others consider odd. It's your special day. No one will be able to take it away from you. I'll make sure of it," Kain declared.

Status
Not open for further replies.