Please Don't Tell my Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want to try it now. Wearing a dress." Adrian whispered as he looked at Kain with lust in his eyes, making his mood obvious. "Would you enjoy that as well?" He said as his fingers moved down Kain's chest, grasping hold of his belt. He bit his lip lightly as he stared up at his lover with a teasing glint in his deep red eyes. "I want us to go pick that dress, and then I want to be bent over while still wearing it." He said as his fingers traced Kain's belt buckle, looking into his eyes with both a shyness but mostly lust and want. He had never thought about this, but the scenery was very arousing for him. "Until it's bought, I won't do this, so let's hurry up." He whispered, his eyes giving away that he was about to pounce directly on Kain.

But he forced himself away and walked to the closet, pulling on normal clothes as he ruffled his hair in the mirror.
"Let's get going and hope that Luke will not interrupt us this time. I'm sure that he would have it burnt to his mind forever if he saw it."

Status
Not open for further replies.