Please Don't Tell my Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So... commanding, aren't you." Adrian said through heavy breaths. But he did as he was told, exactly as he was told. A delicious set of sounds filled the room, making everything ten times hotter. It was something that he could never let go of, this feeling when his body would connect with Kain's. He thought that he was in heaven, and also that nothing could stop him. That was, until he heard something. The doorbell. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no. He felt like an idiot as he scrambled, falling onto the floor out of mere surprise, blushing deeply as he looked up at Kain with the most embarrassed expression.

"T-the door..." He said frantically as he looked at Kain.

He began dressing quickly, slipping on his underwear and his shorts, pulling his sweater far down over his middle area so that no one would see that he was still mildly aroused. It'd probably go away by the time the guest had gotten inside.

A scowl carved into his expression. He rose from the floor, completely nude. His eyes averted to Adrian. He witnessed his lover's embarrassed reaction. Anger flared inside his heart. A frown marred his lips. He sauntered towards the door, disregarding his scattered attire on the floor. He opened the door, sporting a displeased expression. He leaned against the door frame nonchalantly, shamelessly displaying himself. He folded his arms across his chest. An impulse surged through him, a result from his rash decision. His lover finally gathered enough courage to ride him. One single guest ruined everything. He didn't care about his current appearance. He is not ashamed of his body. The guest will receive the message.

"Yes?" he drawled lowly. His mismatched orbs gleamed with annoyance.

[OOC: You know who the guest is. xD I don't xDD ]

Adrian didn't know what to do, but Kain came ahead of him. He blushed seeing the other male walking naked to the door. He just couldn't look. he sat in the living room on his knees, leaving Kain to deal with the guest. He knew that the male didn't feel any shame being naked, and therefore didn't mind him doing something like that. Instead, he watched Kain's body, running his eyes from Kain's feet, up his body to his ass, that god damn sexy and touchable -- okay okay, no distraction... and then up to his face. He tried to stay there, even if his eyes longed for other parts than Kain's face at the moment,. His heard was still pounding, and he stared at Kain from the living room. The guest wouldn't be able to see him because of the angle in which the doors were positioned.

He wondered who on earth this guest was. He didn't want it to be someone that they both knew.

Axel was stunned. Well, probably more than stunned. He was taken aback. Kain - a person he'd just met today - stood there, naked. Naked. "Uh... did I... perhaps... interrupt... something?" He asked, blush deep on his face. Sure, he'd been with a guy before, he'd been with Lucas, hell. But this was a bit of an experience, honestly. He was blushing and unsure what the heck he should do about himself. He spotted Adrian in the living room, and the male blushed and looked away. He couldn't believe that a guy with such cuteness was the closest to his age.. To his demise, he heard footsteps behind him. "Nee, babe, what's taking you so lo-- K-Kain?!" Lucas paled and then blushed, unsure if he was going to faint or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain remained in his position, unfazed. An eyebrow raised in response. "Yes," he deadpanned. His eyes shifted to his best friend. He presented Lucas a friendly smile. "Is there something you two need? Normally, you would call before showing up at Ian's apartment," he pointed out. He turned around, walking back inside. His anger ebbed away, aware of his lover's mortification. He mechanically picked up his clothes, changed into his attire, and took a seat next to Adrian. He wrapped his arm around his lover's lithe waist, pulling him towards his side. He pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's temple, assuring him there is nothing to be embarrassed about. "This is why you need to call beforehand," he reminded. A small smirk painted his lips. A fleeting chortle rumbled through his chest. His mismatched gaze glinted with amusement. Is he the only one comfortable with this situation? Why should he feel ashamed? Despite his upbringing, Kain possessed no modesty, in terms of his love life.

When Kain came back, Adrian was a mess of blushes and looked up at Kain, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "When they leave... I promise I'll fulfill what I was doing." He said as he looked away with a blush. Lucas and Axel timidly got inside, and Lucas looked down. He gently walked over to a counter and took a small, blinking device from one of the shelves. "You know how my memory is... I forgot my phone here a-and I don't remember your numbers by heart, s-so... A-Axel offered to pick it up for me and y-you know the rest." Lucas said, feeling extremely awkward. With the disarray the couch had been thrown into, he had just caught his brother and best friend in such a situation... "Well, since we seem to have interrupted something, it would probably be the wiser decision to leave now. Sorry for the disturbance." Axel seemed rather composed about the situation now, which was rather nice. Lucas was too awkward and Axel dragged him out of the place with a greeting. After that, the two males went home. Adrian looked back at Kain. "S-so? I-I'm still... hard..."

"...I promise I'll fulfill what I was doing."

His mismatched gaze darkened with lust. He buried his face in the crook of Adrian's neck, breathing in his scent. He nibbled on his lover's skin, creating a visible hickey. "I want you to ride me hard, babe," he whispered huskily. He averted his gaze to Lucas. He detached his mouth from Adrian's neck. "I suggest you remember next time, Luke. If you didn't knock, the situation would of been worse," he replied bluntly. He presented his best friend a cheeky grin. After the couple left, Kain focused his attention on Adrian. A lewd smirk plastered on his face. "Let's take care of that, mon amour," he mused. He picked up Adrian, bridal style, and carried him into the bedroom. He shut the door behind him with his foot.

When they got into the bedroom, Adrian pushed Kain down.

"I-I didn't say this before, but... I mean... I know you meant that you wanted me to be that type of top, b-but... t-to be honest... b-being inside someone... i-it doesn't really... g-give me that much... I-I... like it when someone is inside me..." He whispered as he looked down, blushing deeply. "I mean... I've tried but... in the end it doesn't provide me much pleasure at all..." Just the fact was embarrassing. It just meant that he would always take the feminine role of a gay couple. He looked down again as he got slight tears in the corners of his eyes. "Is that really all bad?" He asked anxiously, his shoulders shaking slightly. He didn't want to cry. Not now. He looked away and bit his lip. He didn't want Kain to be mad with him for something like that. He had been too embarrassed and ashamed to say it before.

"Is that really all bad?"

After Kain entered the bedroom, he stopped in front of the bed. He released his lover from his hold, setting him on his feet. Suddenly, he is pushed on top of their bed. He blinked, surprised. He peered into Adrian's crimson irises. His eyes widened slightly. His expression softened completely. He lifted his hands, cupping Adrian's face. "I am not angry, Ian," he soothed. He rose into a sitting position, holding his lover's face. He pulled him closer, pressing a chaste kiss against his forehead. "You don't have to force yourself, love," he murmured. He wrapped his arms around his lover's lithe waist. He rested his temple on Adrian's shoulder. "Just be you, mon amour," he assured. He nibbled gently on Adrian's neck, leaving another mark. He pulled his lover closer, depositing him on his lap.

Adrian felt the tears prickle at the corners of his eyes. He knew that he was overdoing his worries about all this. He knew what type of person Kain was. Kain cared about him to the point where it probably would seem ridiculous to others. He smiled happily as he leaned against Kain heavily. All of these things, he obviously was aware already. These types of things, he knew them so much that his heart ached with it. He put his cold hands on top of the ones fondly cupping his face, a smile on his lips. "I know... I really know... I guess I was just a bit worried... an older guy like me does get a bit worried, thinking that you might start wanting someone younger..." He smiled sadly as he pulled Kain's palm to his mouth, kissing it softly. He opened his eyes and looked at the other male, feeling strangely warm. "I promise I won't force myself, Kay...." He said as he hugged Kain, tugging him painfully close, holding him selfishly. "So now I'll give you exactly what I promised you."

A scoff escaped his throat. "Preposterous I loved you since I was fifteen. I'm not stopping any time soon. No one is right for me, except you," he replied bluntly. He relinquished in a bone crushing embrace, unfazed. Warmth spread throughout his body, a result from Adrian's presence. He tightened his grip in response, grinding his hips against Adrian's front, creating delicious friction. A deep chuckle rumbled through his chest. A wide smile plastered on his face. "Show me your wild side, babe," he replied. He lifted his head, brushing his lips against Adrian's ear. "Drive me insane. Make a mess of me," he whispered huskily. He captured his lover's lips in a bruising, passionate kiss.

"If you go on like this... I'm the one who's going to become a mess, you moron..." Adrian panted as he kissed back passionately, his fingers threading through Kain's locks of hair. He wasn't going to stop now, no matter what happened. If someone knocked on the door again, he wouldn't care. If the world fell apart, he wouldn't care. He slowly took Kain's jeans back off, biting his lip. "I see you forgot your underwear..." He whispered as he slid his hand down to Kain's thighs. "So you're okay... with being inside me...?" He asked, also using this opportunity to tease just a little bit. He loved Kain. "Can I drive you insane that way, babe?" He asked as he gently leaned close to Kain's ear, lightly biting it. "You know how to arouse me further, speak dirty to me, Kain."

A smirk plastered on his face. "I greeted your brother and his boyfriend in the nude, babe. I just threw on whatever I could find for the sake of their sanity," he replied bluntly. A slender hand traveled down to his thighs, teasing him. His mismatched gaze darkened with lust. A fleeting chuckle rumbled through his chest. His smirk widened. He suppressed the urge to shiver. "If I speak dirty, I will lose control, Ian. I'll make a mess of you instead," he warned. He grinded against his lover, shamelessly rubbing his arousal against Adrian's crotch. He is clutching on his last threads of self control. If Adrian continued his teasing, Kain will snap.

Adrian's expression tightened and his face showed obvious submission. But he was going to go through with this. Sitting up further on top of Kain, he gently slid off his shorts and underwear, pulling his sweater over his head again. It was obvious that he was aroused, with the way his thighs were quivering. He bit his lip as he closed his eyes, letting out a whimper. "I'll... g-go down now..." He said, already losing himself. When he felt their bodies finally connect to each other, his nails scratched to the point of bleeding on Kain's back, and his toes dug into the sheets. He was a goner. He wouldn't be able to control this any longer. He was going to lose himself to Kain. He knew he was. He cried out Kain's name, his chest moving up and down quickly. "Talk... dirty to me, Kain. Do it like you know I want, all of the words that I don't understand.."

A pair of sharp nails pierced through his skin, drawing blood. Welts imprinted on his back, a result from Adrian's digging. However, the pain aroused him even more. A deep groan rumbled through his chest. So tight!

"...all the words that I don't understand."

His control snapped. Kain switched positions, shoving Adrian on the bed. He rested Adrian's legs on his shoulders, shifting into a deeper position. A growl emitted from his lips. "Ich mache Sie meinen Namen schreien, bis Sie nicht mehr schreien können nicht," he remarked huskily, slipping into his German tongue, a language Adrian isn't fluent in. He thrusted deep inside his lover, muttering a string of dirty words in German.

[German Translation #1: I'll make you scream my name until you can't scream no more.]

Adrian knew that he was drawing all patience out of his lover. He knew that he was going to make Kain lose his mind over this. He wanted the animalistic and wild side of Kain that was only seen in passionate moments like these. He would be ashamed to admit how much he enjoyed such a thing.

His legs were shaking. His body felt like it was going to collapse from being on top like this.

And then... Kain snapped. The usual, kind and gentle Kain was gone, replaced with one only focused on his own lust and desires, the Kain that Adrian felt only was for him. It was strange, that they could indulge in each other in such ways, maybe even unhealthy. But even if it was, he was certainly not stopping. Kain was growling at him, and he didn't even understand the words, but the rough edge and growling consonants of the distinct German language made his spine shiver. It felt like it lasted forever, their bodies connecting, splitting apart and connecting again.

When they were done, Adrian lied on the bed heavily, his slim and nicely curved upper body going up and down with his heavy breathing. His gaze shifted down his skin and he blushed. Marks. They were everywhere. At least from where he could see, from around his collar and down. He probably had them on his neck and his back too... oh god. "Lucas' view of you will change if he notices these marks..." He muttered, amusement in his voice as he crawled on top of Kain. "I love you."

"Lucas' view of you will change if he notices these marks..."

Kain laid on his back, panting. His back is littered with dark welts, a few scratches imprinted on his chest. A couple of bite marks adorn his neck, a result of his lover's affection. Despite his appearance, Adrian is notorious for being rough during intercourse. After he loses control, Kain is not gentle. He resorts to his dark, wild side. However, passion replaces his bloodlust. A lithe body crawled on top of him, resting on his chest. A chuckle rumbled through his form. He gingerly ran his fingers through Adrian's dark locks. "You shouldn't of made me snap. He won't be too angry with me. He will be mortified after he realizes where the marks came from. Before you know it, he will be blushing severely," he replied with a laugh. He pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's sweaty forehead. "I love you more," he mumbled.

"Idiot, don't taint my brother with your perviness. That's Axel's job, as far as I'm concerned." Adrian said in an amused tone as he leaned over to kiss Kain softly, still sitting on top of him. He was smiling as he gently moved his fingers along the side of Kain's face. He seemed to enjoy that as he gently felt the curves of his lover's face, moving down to his neck and gently feeling around where it connected to his shoulder. He placed his hand on Kain's collarbone. "But you can taint me as much as you'd like." He said as he gently moved a hand under Kain, stroking over the marks he had made on his lover's body. "Oh... do you think that it's going to scar?" He said as he frowned slightly. He bit his lip as he sighed, a small smile on his face. "We really went overboard, eh?" He said as he slid down to Kain's side, hugging his torso. He was completely fine.

His eyes filled with mirth. "I won't need to do anything, love. The minute he sees you, he will know," he replied bluntly. He returned the kiss instinctively, wrapping his free arm around his lover's lithe waist. His fingers continued running through Adrian's hair, tucking a strand behind his ear. He leaned against Adrian's touch. The hand traveled down, tracing his deep marks. A gentle smirk plastered on his face. "I'll make a mess out of you," he vowed. His gaze shifted to his marks. A chuckle rumbled through his chest. "Don't worry about it. A few more scars won't hurt me. It will be a lovely reminder," he assured. He shifted to his side, wrapping his arms around Adrian's form. He pulled him closer, resting his chin on top of Adrian's head. "Do they hurt?" he questioned, concern leaking through his tone. His eyes inspected the marks that littered his milky skin.

Adrian smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kain, his hands feeling his lover's hair and brushing it away from his eyes. "Of course it does. But it's a good pain... and nothing is deep enough to scar, so I'll be fine..." He slipped around Kain so that he was lying against Kain's back. He leaned forward and began kissing the red marks he had left behind. His eyes closed as he darted his tongue out, licking up the small amount of blood that was on Kain's back. His hands placed on Kain's shoulders as he did so. When he was done, he pulled back and hugged Kain from behind, a selfish pout on his features. "I want them to stay there forever, they prove that you're mine and don't belong to someone else. They prove that I belong with you and that I have you in my grasp..." He gently turned Kain around and kissed his lips softly, the metallic taste still on his tongue. He wanted to say so many things, but they wouldn't leave him. So he rather stayed quiet, his lips attacking Kain's as he stroked a lock of hair from Kain's eyes, but it slipped back in place. He smiled. Kain always stayed the same. Kain was always the same person, the person who loved him unconditionally.

A small frown marred his lips. Despite their passionate moment, Kain hated seeing his lover in pain. His guilt ebbed away after Adrian changed his position. A shiver surged down his spine. His back is sensitive. "Y-you don't have to do that," he muttered. A faint blush dusted his cheeks. After his lover finished, Adrian embraced him from behind. His eyebrow raised in response. Amusement reflected through his mismatched gaze. Adrian moved him around, until they faced each other. A fleeting chortle escaped his lips. "If you want to mark me forever, aim for my neck. No one will be able to see them if their on my back," he mused. He returned the kiss, ignoring the metallic taste. It didn't matter if it belonged to him. Kain hated the taste of blood, let alone the sight of it. When he is exposed to a large amount, the scent triggers an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.