Please Don't Tell my Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian leaned into the embrace of his boyfriend, feeling so assured at his actions that he wanted to fall asleep there. Kain's laugh rumbled through him and he smiled happily. "Uhh, it's alright, I think I'll be able to find it myself, I think." Lucas assured as they soon after left the cemetery. He smiled as he went with the two lovers to the car, blushing as he was teased but not really minding it. He looked up at Kain as they sat together in the car. He buckled up as he leaned back in the seat, running a hand a through his hair as he smiled softly. "No. If he wants to know about you, he's going to ask. I didn't find it necessary to say anything like that about you when you haven't even met him before." He said with a smile as he looked at Kain.

Luckily, he remembered where the place was. He blushed at Kain's comment, and took out the key he had been given to the apartment, locking himself inside. He took his friend and brother up the flight of stairs to the apartment on the fifth floor. It was decorated nicely with rather new furniture because they'd moved in not long ago. When he came inside, Axel was sitting on the couch and the male stood up to greet him. Lucas flew into his arms and they hugged tightly.
"Uhm, Axel. This is my brother, Adrian, and his boyfriend Kain, my best friend."

Kain relocated to Adrian's side. He grasped his lover's hand, interlacing their fingers together. He followed Lucas, tugging his lover along. The trio climbed up a flight of stairs, stopping at the fifth floor. He sauntered down the hallway, inspecting the modern interior. He stopped in front of a door. After Lucas unlocked the apartment, Kain walked inside. "Nice place," he complimented. He observed his surroundings, noticing a lack of personal touch. He deduced the couple recently moved inside this apartment.

"...and his boyfriend Kain, my best friend."

Kain stood next to his lover. His eyes remained closed, concealing his mismatched irises. An eyebrow raised in response. A playful smirk adorned his face. "He must really love you. He isn't the type to hug consistently," he mused. He walked forward, guiding his lover towards the other couple. He slipped away from Adrian, walked towards Axel, and stood in front of him. He grasped the man's face, kissing both his cheeks. "C'est agréable de vous rencontrer. Je suis Roux de Kain," he informed warmly. He stepped back, returning to his lover's side. He wrapped an arm around Adrian's lithe waist, pulling him closer. Kain developed a habit of greeting newcomers with a European custom he adapted from his mother.

[French Translation#1: It's nice to meet you. I am Kain Roux.]

[OOC: What does Axel look like?]

[Axel is a wonderful mofo that looks totally unlike his age(or, well he has pink hair, wut) :
Nenchakukei.Danshi.no.15-nen.Nechinechi.full.1080557.jpg

Adrian walked together with Kain with a smile on his face, happy that he got to hold hands with his boyfriend, which was a bit cheesy of him, but he didn't allow himself to be embarrassed about that now. They climbed up the stairs together, Adrian just following Kain, who was following Lucas, until they stopped in front of the door. He whistled slightly. "Nice place." He muttered at the same time as Kain spoke, and he giggled when he thought about that everything they did, practically, ended up being together. He wanted to be alone with Kain at this moment but decided that it'd be alright.

Lucas was very nervous about this whole first meeting thing.

After all, him and Axel hadn't exactly been a couple forever... only for about eight months, so far, so he hadn't really gotten to introducing the male to everyone. Having some of the first people to meet Axel being his eccentric, foreigner best friend and his brother seemed a bit awkward.. but he really loved Kain and Adrian, and he did never want to deny that to Axel. When Kain came towards Axel, Lucas moved away. Axel didn't seem taken aback by the greeting, because he was from an European country himself. He just smiled and offered a bow.
"I'm Axel, it's nice to meet you, I've told Lucas that he should've taken you along sooner." He said as his arm slipped around Lucas' waist, nuzzling into the male's silver hair. It was a habit and he blushed a little realizing he was doing that. Lucas just smiled knowingly. Adrian's heart seemed to skip a beat out of sheer happiness. Lucas was really in love with this guy... and this guy loved him as well.

"...I've told Lucas that he should've taken you along sooner."

An eyebrow raised in response. "Oh?" He presented his best friend a look of amusement. A fleeting chuckle emitted from his lips, noticing Axel's reaction. Did that mean he possessed a flustered nature? His lips transformed into a playful smirk. His thumb subconsciously drawed circles around Adrian's hip. "I've known Luke for eleven years. When he told me about you, I had to meet you. He is very precious to me. He's my best friend. Based from your interactions, both of you love each other greatly. However, if you hurt my best friend in any way-" His gentle expression shattered. He opened his eyes, revealing his mismatched irises. His gaze darkened a few shades, becoming liquid sapphire and crimson. "-I will kill you," he deadpanned.

His eyes gleamed maliciously. Moments later, his dark expression vanished. A gentle smile painted his lips, softening his demeanor. He closed his eyes, concealing his mismatched gaze. He leaned towards his side, pecking Adrian on his lips. He moved back and relocated to his lover's ear. "I noticed that expression, mon trésor. We can leave soon if you want," he whispered. He nibbled on his lover's earlobe, waiting for his reaction. A minute later, he retracted. Kain directed his attention to the other couple.

"What type of career do you have, Axel?" he inquired.

Axel was a kind spirit, though a bit bad at expressing his feelings.

But he was also honest; well, now he was. Lucas had taught him that honesty always served him better, and he had accepted and learned to deal with that together with his lover. It was a great time, and it had created a strong bond between the two males. Adrian was very comfortable in Kain's embrace and didn't say anything, leaving the conversation to Kain. "Don't you worry about anything like that... I know that Lucas is precious to you, he's just as precious to me..." Axel said honestly as his arms wrapped around the now blushing Lucas. "You don't have to think about that... if I ever hurt him, I'll probably end up killing myself anyways. Making him cry is the last thing that'll happen in my life, I can assure you that. I'll go to my limits to do whatever is needed for Luke to be happy." Lucas was now a blushing mess over his boyfriend. His words were always so...! It was no wonder that Lucas fell for him.

He was just... honest. Axel was honest and never spoke a lie. When he felt Kain's lips on his ear, Adrian let out a breathy little sound as he pouted gently. He didn't want Kain to be a tease now. He closed his eyes as he blushed deep red, so he had been noticed! He felt like exploding on the floor of embarrassment but he'd wait with that until they got home.
"N-not now... we'll fix this when we get home. I think you oughtta be nice after what you put me through this morning." He mumbled, though there was a playful smile plastered onto his features.

Axel ran a hand through his hair and smiled awkwardly.
"I have a job filled with variations... but I'm a musician. I do anything from concerts in big concert halls or playing in bands at bars, so I don't really know how to classify myself." He admitted and Lucas broke in. "He's really good at singing!" It burst out of the beaming Lucas, and Axel smiled. "N-now... L-Lucas..."

"...after what you put me through this morning."

A wolfish smirk plastered on his face. His eyes glinted with mischief. "You weren't complaining one bit, love. I merely stated the truth this morning," he pointed out. He shifted his body, standing behind Adrian. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around his lover's shoulders, and nuzzled his face against Adrian's chocolate tresses. He pressed a chaste kiss against Adrian's temple, conveying his affection. Due to his straightforward nature, Kain is brutally honest. Unfortunately, his sharp tongue served him destructive consequences. His mind recalled that wretched dojo. A bittersweet smile painted his lips. His scars will be a constant reminder.

"He's really good at singing!"

An eyebrow raised in response. Is that so? A sliver of curiosity carved into his expression. "Both of you should sing a duet. I'm sure you are aware that Luke is the main singer in his band," he replied. His arms slithered down, wrapping around Adrian's lithe waist. He pulled his lover close, pressing him firmly against his broad frame. His heart warmed at the sight before him. Lucas deserved love. He is grateful Axel entered Lucas's life. He deduced Axel is an honest man. He may just accept him!

"It would be-" a ringtone cut him off. Kain stiffened instinctively, recognizing the sound. His expression became unreadable. He fished out his cellphone from his pocket, swiped his thumb across the touch screen, and held it to his ear.

"Yes, father?" he inquired. He gripped the phone, listening to his father's complaint. His expression darkened. He slipped into rapid German, partaking in a heated argument. His hand subconsciously grasped Adrian's hip, applying pressure. Five minutes later, he threw the phone on the floor, shattering his screen. He breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. He tuned out his audience, burying his face in the crook of Adrian's neck. His arms wrapped around his lover's lithe waist tightly.

Of course, Adrian was just teasing him a little bit, no biggie. There was nothing serious about it.

Adrian did though, when he felt those words resounding in his ears, blush. He always ended up blushing, all of the time. It was shameful but he did. He leaned against Kain as he just went on and on with blushing. "Yes... I do know that... I still want my reward, though. I'd like for you to give me a good evening so I can fall asleep properly tonight, okay?" He said in a cute voice as he leaned against Kain who was now on his back. It was strange how the male always moved around, but it was also really nice, in a way. Even if Kain had a rough tongue, there was nothing bad about it, nothing at all. Adrian forgave him for everything that had happened, after all, he was just human.

All of the males almost jumped hearing the ring tone, and Kain picked up and answered.

Adrian and Lucas' expressions darkened visibly. Getting worried, Axel's arms wrapped around Lucas. Lucas was very grateful to the male as he whispered words of comfort into Lucas' ears. Sure, there was no reason to, but the fact that he did that out of worry calmed down Lucas. When the phone call was over, Lucas went over to Kain with a smile on his face.
"Kay, just go home for today, there's plenty of time for you to get all buddy-buddy with my boyfriend, so just go home with Adrian, go home and stay with him, let him comfort you."

Lucas smiled honestly as he let Axel's arms wrap around him again. It calmed him down a lot to hear the older male's heartbeat against his back, and he never wanted to let go of that feeling ever again. He finally had love, and now he wanted Kain to have happiness

When Adrian caught up with the situation, his arm hooked under Kain's and he looked into the male's eyes.
"C'mon, Kain... let's go home. I really think it'd be bad for you to stay here... it's been a hard day for you, so please... come with me?" Adrian said the last part nervously in a begging tone. He wasn't sure if Kain was angry with him, and therefore, he chose his words as carefully as he could. He didn't want for Kain to get angry with him, after all, there was nothing to get angry with each other for.

"...just go home for today..."

He knew it would happen. He knew it! He anticipated the phone call. Today is the first anniversary of his brothers' death. His father reminded him cruelly. His heart twisted painfully. Why did his life have to be complicated? Correction. Why did his father have to call right now? Kain wanted to learn more about Axel, the light of Lucas's life. His father ruined everything! His broken phone is a result of his rage. He worked so hard to maintain his temper. He signed up for therapy, anger management classes - anything that will control his dark emotions. Adrian and Lucas never witnessed his dark side. He desired to keep it that way. He changed. Kain is no monster, not anymore. However, his father managed to carve underneath his skin, triggering a burst of uncontrollable anger.

"Je lui laisserai jamais vous faire mal. Il ne vous touchera pas. J'ai le tuera. Je ne vais pas retourner à cette maison," Kain murmured. He wrapped his arms around his lover possessively, crushing him against his broad frame. "Je refuse d'être l'héritier de l'homme. Je n'ai besoin son argent. J'ai jamais voulu. Sa compagnie peut s'écrouler pour tous, que je m'inquiète," he added. He breathed in deeply, savoring his lover's scent. A wave of relaxation washed over him, easing his nerves. A sigh escaped his lips.

"...come with me?"

His expression softened. Kain trailed a line of butterfly kisses up Adrian's neck. He pressed a chaste kiss against his lover's temple. "I'm sorry, mon trésor," he whispered. His attention averted to his best friend. He presented Lucas an apologetic expression. "I apologize for that display. I don't exactly possess a decent childhood. I am sure you have heard the influential Frost Corporation, known for contributions in the medical field and criminal justice. I recently changed my surname. I am originally Kain Frost, son of Erik Frost and Arabella Roux," he admitted softly. He opened his eyes, revealing his mismatched irises. His gaze lowered to the floor. His hands gripped his lover's hips.

"Je ne suis pas en colère contre vous, ma lumière," he assured, directing his comment to Adrian.

Adrian was trying his best to control himself.

In all honesty, what he wanted was to cry and scream bloody murder, because he hated Kain's father that much without having even met him once. But he didn't do anything, rather just stayed close to Kain while trying to comfort him. The broken phone and burst of anger that he held back surprised Adrian, but he remained close to his boyfriend the entire time as if he wasn't scared at all to receive Kain's anger. If Kain got angry, Adrian would let the male take it out on him. Because of that, Kain controlled his anger. When he finished speaking in French, Adrian noticed his boyfriend relaxing against him, and he shook his head softly, smiling as he wrapped his fingers around Kain's. "No... you've gotta stop apologizing to me, Kay. I love you, I love you so much. You're wonderful and you don't have to apologize for getting angry. I must admit that even I get a little pissed about your dad... so please don't worry about it, there's no one who blames you for any of this." To this, Lucas nodded in agreement and smiled.

Axel turned to Kain and looked at him, his arm still wound around Lucas.
"Decent childhood or not, I respect your right to show anger. You're human just like everyone else is, Kain. That's why I have chosen to respect people for whatever personality they have. But I doubt that it'd be good for you to stay here. With your gloomy faces I believe it's been a long day, so maybe you should go on home and we can befriend each other some other time." Axel said as he looked at the couple. Below the surface, Adrian and Kain had a deep relationship below their teasing surface. It was strange that they seemed like that but he figured that Adrian had taken care of Kain sometime in their relationship, and it was great to see them so happy together.

Adrian smiled slightly as he looked up at Kain.

"Baby, I think that's our cue, let's get home. I'm sure that Axel and Luke want some time alone as well." Adrian said gently as he leaned up to kiss Kain. He wanted to get out of there and be with his boyfriend with those touches the male was giving him. He was starting to feel it and was rather thankful that he had worn a long sweater that covered his body up as he blushed softly. "Go home, Kay, really, I think that Adrian needs you, he's making that face at you again." Lucas said with a smile as Adrian blushed slightly. Adrian said goodbye quickly as he dragged Kain with him out of the apartment and to the car. When they sat in there, he looked over at his boyfriend with a challenging look in his eyes. "I swear to god if you don't pound me into the mattress when we get home I'll tie you to a chair and do indecent things to myself while you watch." He mumbled as he blushed while looking at Kain. He had been teased to the point of arousal by now.

He blinked innocently as he put the keys in the ignition.
"Will you make me feel good?" He asked in a cute voice.

"...don't have to apologize for getting angry..."

His eyes softened. A weak smile painted his lips. Anger is an emotion. It is normal for a human to express emotions. However, he possesses a short temper. Underneath his fortified walls, an uncontrollable monster lingers. Despite his progress, Kain retained a shred of his temper. It carved a permanent spot in his personality. Therapy will not banish his despicible flaw. The wretched dojo crafted his violent rage perfectly. After he awakened from the hospital a year ago, Kain vowed to never lay a hand on his lover or his best friend. He refused to reveal his dark side. Fortunately, he never lost control, not around his loved ones. He would face death than injure them. "You're too kind," Kain murmured affectionately. He raised their adjoined hands, kissing Adrian's knuckles.

"...I respect your right to show anger. You're human..."

Kain averted his gaze to Axel. A small frown marred his lips. "Anger has never been a merciful experience for me, Axel. I can be a dangerous man when I'm angered," he replied ambiguously. His eyes flickered towards his lover. "It transforms the most benevolent spirits into a ruthless savage. Anger can be a fickle demon," he murmured. He pecked his lover on his cheek, nuzzling his face.

"...let's go home...alone as well."

Kain allowed his lover to drag him. He tilted his head back, peering at Lucas. He presented him a wolfish smirk. "I'm sure Axel needs you as well. Don't keep him waiting," he countered. He raised his hand in a impromptu wave before disappearing out the door. A fleeting chuckle escaped his lips, amused by his anxious lover. He descended down the steps, exited the building, and walked towards the car. Kain stepped into the passenger seat, buckling in. He detected the challenging gleam. A lewd smirk plastered on his face. He leaned forward, staring his lover straight in the eye.

"I will make sure you won't walk for a few days. I will make you see stars, love. That's a promise," he vowed. His hand slid forward, gripping Adrian's upper thigh. "Now drive," he added.

Adrian just loved situations like this, and hated himself for loving it.

He let out a shaky breath as he felt a hand on his thigh, biting his lip. "If you tease me like this I won't be able to drive us home, and I'm sure you'd prefer to exploit and dirty me on our bed, no?" He said as he buckled up in his seat, setting the keys in the ignition. He really was going to lose it in a god damn car if he didn't get them home soon, and thus he was on his way home. He didn't hurry, but he didn't take too long either. He went on and on trying to control himself, and at last, they were home. He bit back a moan as he got out of the car, closing the door and grabbing Kain by the wrist. Without further ado, he took Kain with him to the apartment and took off his shoes and jacket, walking towards the bedroom slowly as he looked back at Kain with an incredibly innocent face. "Soo... I'm all yours, what would you like to do?"

He bit his lip just slightly as he stared up at his boyfriend, making a little pout.

His voice was cute and yet seductive, his eyes fluttering and his gaze moving towards Kain's lower half as if to make the male even more aroused. This was all he had ever wanted in his life, this love that he could show and do with what the hell he wanted. He smiled slightly as he walked closer again, grabbing Kain's shirt collar and gently dragging him down. He stared into Kain's eyes, his own, blood red ones shimmering in the light.

"I've waited for you to want to go home so that we could go on from this morning."

Adrian's voice turned to a purr as he stared up at Kain, wondering why he was being like that. He just wanted for Kain to do him, honestly, but he didn't want to say such embarrassing things. Well, he didn't want to say it this time, anyways. He liked to tease Kain and liked to be teased by him, as well. He bit his lip as he walked back to the bedroom, slowly taking off his shirt as he lied down on the bed. He didn't know if this was working on Kain or not, but he closed his eyes as he lied there, running a slow set of hands down his body, staying around his nipples, and his ribcage, and then his hip bones where his hands made smooth, little circles as he watched Kain teasingly.

"C'mon... Kay... I know you want to do something about this body... my body is getting all lonely without you... won't you do like you always do, make me crazy by speaking those dirty words to me...?" Adrian muttered as he looked up at Kain.

"...exploit and dirty me on our bed, no?"

His mismatched orbs glinted with lust. His smirk widened in response. His hand slithered up, dipping between Adrian's legs. He gripped his lover's growing arousal. Fortunately, Adrian managed to drive all the way home. A small laugh escaped his lips. He stepped out of the car, dragged by his wrist. Kain followed Adrian, allowing his lover to be in control. An assertive Adrian is incredibly enticing. After the couple entered the apartment, Kain kicked off his shoes. He removed his blazer, discarding it towards the side. He sauntered towards the bedroom, following his bold vixen. A chuckle rumbled through his chest. His lover's innocent expression is contradicting.

"...I'm all yours, what would you like to do?"

A pair of slender hands gripped his shirt collar, tugging him forward. He stared into Adrian's eyes, blood red meeting bi color. His gaze darkened a few shades, shimmering with lust, adoration, and devotion. A warm smile plastered on his face. "I am aware, love," he replied huskily. He remained in his spot, watching. Kain raised his hands and unbuttoned his shirt. He removed it, dropping it on the floor. "Je ne serai pas en mesure de me contrôler avec cet affichage, mon trésor," he warned. He unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, boxers included. He threw his clothes on the floor and stepped closer to the bed.

"Je vais vous faire hurler mon nom, l'amour," Kain murmured huskily. He leaned forward, grasping Adrian's wrists. He pinned his lover's wrists above his head, exposing his body. His eyes milked in Adrian's alabaster skin greedily. "Toujours belle," he purred. He captured Adrian's lips in a searing kiss.

A few hours later, Kain ravaged his lover thoroughly. The bedroom filled with the intense sound of love. Kain wrapped his arms around Adrian's lithe form, pulling him against his broad frame. His wispy fiery hair fell to his shoulders, unbound from his ribbon. "Je t'aime toujours, mon trésor," Kain whispered.

Adrian was sure he was somehow going to go mad one day.

Yep, he would definitely go mad. He had never been so much in love in his life, and he'd never been so sure that he was absolutely mad for wanting this guy in his bed for no reason in particular. But it was all there; teasing him, saying words into his ear, kissing his neck, grabbing between his legs in a god damned car... It all added up to Adrian just wanting to go completely mad for Kain. He loved the way that Kain made him unable to worry with these actions, with all of this he managed to be unable to really worry about anything, because he was too focused on Kain to think about anything else than that. He just wanted for this to last forever, and ever, and even longer than that.

He would probably swear that he was not able to resist Kain, at any cost. Any cost at all.

When his gaze met closely with Kain's, he couldn't help himself but bite his lip. He loved those mismatched eyes, mostly because when he saw both of them focus on him, they were filled with love and adoration and nothing else, nothing less. They were devoted to him and no one else. Adrian couldn't help his stare as he noticed that Kain was stripping in front of him, and he stared intensely as the male's chest became visible in the dim light of the apartment. He also heard the male speaking to him in that damned language and his whole body reacted. "I swear, Kay... you're going to make me some sort of language freak eventually... I can't believe I get turned on by languages..."

His eyes darkened further as he heard Kain's words. "K-Kay... stop... it's making my head all spinny... hearing those words... it's making me feel like I'm going mad..." He whispered, letting out a cute moan as his wrists were pinned down above his head. His back arched, giving good view of his naked chest. Adrian had a lot of curves that a male wasn't supposed to have, making him look extremely beautiful.

A few hours(or forever...) passed, and Kain had ravaged Adrian's entire body thoroughly. Their intense sounds filled the room, heating it up to above normal temperature. When they were finally done, Adrian felt himself be pulled against Kain's chest, and he smiled, nuzzling his nose against the arm that was holding around his front.
"Love you too, darling." He whispered with a smile as he turned around to hug Kain tightly.

"Love you too, darling."

A chuckle rumbled through his chest. He lifted his hand, running his fingers through Adrian's hair. Kain pressed a chaste kiss against his lover's forehead. "I guess I'll have to get a new phone," he mused. Kain recalled his broken device. He never picked it up when Adrian dragged him out of Lucas's apartment. His eyes fluttered shut. A sigh escaped his lips. "That phone was expensive," he muttered. A wave of exhaustion washed over him. He survived the first anniversary. He is grateful for his lover and best friend. He wouldn't be able to make it without their support. Normally, he is rejuvenated after sex, but his energy drained. He endured a lot of stress from that single phone call. A few minutes later, Kain drifted off. A small nap will ease his continuous migraine. His grip slackened, fingers stilling. A serene expression adorned his face.

[OOC: Sorry for the short reply. I'm exhausted myself. ;;]

Adrian smiled as he looked at Kain with a meek expression on his face. "Well, actually... that's the thing. You've been complaining for a few weeks about how it's been acting up and all that stuff... so I thought that I'd... well..." He muttered as he offered Kain a little wrapped box, about the size of a small book, wrapped in colorful paper with wrapping on it and cute little stickers to attach the ribbon to the paper. "I hope it's to your liking, I searched through the entire store to see if I could find something that suited your tastes... it looks a lot like your old one, and it's the same brand, so I think that you'll get used to it fairly quickly." Adrian said as he slowly got up from the bed, stretching. He yawned a little as he rubbed his butt, growling slightly in discomfort. "I swear to god you don't know when to stop, Kay." He muttered slightly as he shook his head. Of course he'd end up with pains in his damned butt after Kain was done with him.

[Sorry, didn't like Ian's old color so I changed it. Axel's will be a different shade of pink instead. Pink is so fab btw ]

"I swear to god you don't know when to stop, Kay."

Adrian received no response. After Adrian produced his generous gift, Kain fell asleep. He remained in his spot, unmoving. His body shifted, laying on his stomach. He maintained a serene expression. A thick curtain of fiery hair draped over his face, concealing his eyes from view. He slept in his bed shamelessly, in his nude galor. His mysterious scarlet angelic wings is displayed on his back. The rich, crimson ink etched deeply in his skin, covering his entire back. Kain never completely explained the history behind his prominent tattoo. Kain refrained from revealing his infamous title. Important details regarding his dark past remained untold.

Adrian realized after a little that he hadn't gotten an answer.

When he turned around, a smile adorned his face. "Now who's the kid here, eh?" He teased the sleeping Kain, before wrapping him in an amount of blankets and putting a few pillows under his head. He kissed Kain softly on the forehead, stroking a lock of hair from his face. "Sleep tight, my warrior. You did great today." He muttered before leaving the room to get a shower. He stood under the water smiling as he thought about Kain's sleeping face. There was nothing he loved more than when the male slept calmly like that. When Adrian got out, he changed his clothes and went to the living room, sitting down on the couch with a cup of tea and a few biscuits as he turned on the TV on a low volume.

[ 1 Hour Later ]

"He'll be next..."

His moment of peace shattered. His expression twisted with distress. A soft groan emitted from his lips. He buried his face in a sea of pillows. His hands curled into fists.

"No..." A whimper escaped his lips. His face contorted with pain. His body started trembling, fear seeping in his veins. "...don't you dare touch him..." A burning sensation seared through his shoulder. He gritted his teeth, fighting against his demons. "...No...No..." His body twisted around, shifting to his side. His fiery hair splashed around his face, forming a autumn halo.

"His blood will stain your hands..."

"NO!" Kain shot up. His eyes opened, revealing crazed mismatched irises. He averted his gaze towards his hands. He panted, inspecting his fingers intently. A flash of crimson surfaced inside his mind. He grimaced in response. He buried his face in his hands. "It's just a dream...It's just a dream," he assured. Unbeknownst to him, his hands were trembling.

Correction. His whole body trembled. Fear clawed at his heart, reminding him of potential danger.

Adrian was in a calm mood as he turned off the TV about halfway through.

That was when he heard Kain yelling. He immediately shot up, worry filling him to the point of bursting. He ran into the bedroom as quick as his feet would carry him. He should've just stayed... if something bad had happened to Kain...

When he got in there, thankfully, Kain was still in there. Adrian ran over to his trembling lover and hugged him tightly, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry Kay... I didn't know that this would... I'm sorry... I just thought that you needed peace to sleep, are you okay...? Can you hear me?" He whispered worriedly as he held his trembling boyfriend tight to his chest in the most comforting way he could.

"Don't worry Kay... I'm right here with you, that's all you need to know..."

It wasn't the first time that this had happened, Kain getting a nightmare. But it was one of the more bad times. It sometimes wasn't this horrible, but when it was, Adrian filled with this worry that his boyfriend was getting on the edge of something bad. But in the end, it was just like this, with him comforting Kain when the other was a shaking mess and so on. It was nice that he could at least do that much.

He leaned forward to kiss the trembling Kain, hoping to bring him back to reality, hoping to have him realize that nothing was happening.

A pair of lips pressed against his. Kain stiffened instinctively. A few seconds later, he relaxed. Kain registered slender arms wrapped around his torso, hugging him tightly. His expression softened. Relief washed over him. Adrian is safe. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. With a flick of his wrist, Adrian is deposited on his lap. His arms slithered around his lover's lithe waist. He buried his face in the crook of Adrian's neck.

"I can't lose you, Ian. It would kill me," he whispered.

His grip tightened. His demons from his past will not hurt his lover! Over his dead body! He will protect Adrian with his life, including Lucas and Axel. Albeit, he isn't properly acquainted with Axel, he is special to Lucas. His best friend deserved love. If Axel made him happy, he is content. "The nightmares are returning, love," he whimpered. His broad frame trembled against his lover. His recent nightmare triggered painful emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.