Penpal Project: Exposed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check them both out xD Thanks for the offers cause I was totally lost on how I'd actually choose xD I can add more to him today though! I'll be on for a bit.
Look forward to your decision as well as seeing your completed by. Just let me know when he's finished so i can look him over and approve him!

If I get home tonight and feel up too it, my guy will be up tonight... depending on how late I get home xD

@Stargazer did you look over my girl Pop? Penpal Project: Exposed | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com

and you didn't add Keenan or Victoria names to my popular reserves.
Double posting whoops:

Yes, she's accepted, I was going to wait till the rest of your babes where up before I accepted all of them. Oh but by the way, I love her! Can't wait to propose relationships for her with my characters.

And Yeay, I didn't get around to updating everything like I had hoped. I'll get to them though, I promise. Wouldn't leave your babes out on purpose.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Double posting whoops:

Yes, she's accepted, I was going to wait till the rest of your babes where up before I accepted all of them. Oh but by the way, I love her! Can't wait to propose relationships for her with my characters.

And Yeay, I didn't get around to updating everything like I had hoped. I'll get to them though, I promise. Wouldn't leave your babes out on purpose.
Oh okay... didn't know that, that's cool. Good to know xD lol. Saw I will just link my other two together when I finish them^^ and thanks.

Reactions: Stargazer
Barry_allen_omg.gif

Name:
Decker Ophiuchus York

Nickname:
Deck; York; Brainiac; Mr. Know-It-All

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Leans towards girls

Personality:
¦ Introverted | Confident | Sarcastic | Kind | Intelligent | Dorky | Socially Awkward | Quirky | Protective | Optimistic ¦​

Decker's a complete and utter dork. Once you get to know him, he'll talk non-stop about whatever comic book he's been reading, or bombard you with random facts from various subjects. But he's also smart, really smart and he's pretty proud of it, though he's fully aware (now) that he's not the smartest in the school. It's a quiet pride though, and hates to show it off unless he has to. He's got a quiet self-confidence as well despite his social anxiety. It's a confusing mix; one minute he'll be walking with his head held high, the next he's cowering in the corner chewing on his thumbnail. It all depends on the situation - some cause him more anxiety than others. He's a very bright person, choosing to see the bright side of every situation, as long as it's realistic. But he almost always finds something good, believing that being negative helps nothing. Partly because of his anxiety disorder, he's extremely socially awkward. While he might understand some social ques, others pass over his head and he fumbles his way through most 'irrelevant' conversations. And don't expect him to start a conversation, unless you know him well. Whenever he tries to start a conversation with someone he doesn't really know, he always blurts out something super awkward. He can be protective over those that he loves, and at times over-protective. All together, he's very compassionate and kind underneath the layers of awkward nerdy-ness and you can really tell he cares about you and trusts you when he shows off his inner dork.

Bio:
Decker was born to the last name, Potenza. When he was two, Gemma Woods was brutally murdered, then shortly after, Killian Woods was found dead as well. As the case developed, it became brutally clear that Jonathon Potenza was the culprit of both crimes, Angelica Potenza his accomplice. So on December 22nd, 2000, Decker's father was arrested and his mother was on the run. With no other family to go to, he was adopted into the York family. When Decker turned six, the memories of his biological parents had faded and Gillian York was born. When he was ten and she was four, he was watching her in the supermarket, while their mother did some quick shopping. It was for Christmas and in the hustle and bustle, it was easy for parent and children to get separated in the crowd. Good thing they had a meeting spot right? Decker brought his sister to that spot and while they waited, a man had come out of nowhere, waving a gun. Said he wanted to girl. Ten year old Decker was too frightened to argue and when Emily York arrived to the spot, she found only one child, sobbing and alone. An investigation was launched, but they still have come up with nothing. When Decker turned fourteen, he fled to Avalon, convinced that it would be better for his family, so that they didn't have to look at him, and feel guilty for wishing that their biological daughter was in their adoptive son's place.

Clique:
Outcast - Nerd/Geek

Extra Curricular:
Secretary of the Student Council (Unless it's taken?)
Member of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
Bruce Wayne

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
[spoili]
modern bedroom style idea__201544_idbe01a_11_PE366780.jpg
[/spoili]

One Secret Exposed:
He's a superhero
He's been in love with (insert popular/bad girl or boy) since the second grade.

Secrets Concealed:
He's convinced it's his fault that his sister has disappeared.
Has severe social anxiety, and only books and/or music have been proven to calm him down.
In an attempt to try and get over his obsessive crush, he tried dating a girl... who nearly finagled her way into his pants. It was a close call, but he's still a virgin.
The school, and his penpal, are the only ones that know about his biological parents.
Is afraid to apply to any colleges despite the pressure from his parents.
Has an IQ of 170 but when asked, he usually says 132. He dislikes the looks he gets when they really realize how smart he is.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Good at Most Classes He Takes: He's a quick learner and passes most classes with flying colors.
+ Surprisingly Fast Runner: From escaping assholes of course.
+ Clever Chess Player: He knows how to plan ahead.
+ Good Listener: He could sit for hours listening to other people tell their stories without getting impatient.
+ Music: He's been playing the cello since the third grade and he's been good with it ever since.
+
Cooking: It's something it took him forever to figure out, but now he's a brilliant and creative cook.
Physical Things: Besides running, Decker can't do anything physical. He's got no strength, has two left feet and will trip over a lady bug if it's in his way.
Singing: While he can create music on the cello, he's tone-deaf when it comes to vocals.
Anything Artistic: He can't even draw a circle correctly, let alone anything else.
Communication: He might be a good listener, but he's absolutely horrible at expressing himself in words.
People: He just can't figure them out, like, ever. He doesn't understand why people get emotional over people. He doesn't understand why he gets emotional over people.
His Cooking Creations: Let's just say.... some you do not want to try.

Habits/Quirks:
He's left handed, but was trained to write with his right, so now he can use both interchangeably.
When he needs to get away he hides under a blanket in his dorm room with a pillow, a book and a booklight.
Decker also has quite a lot of little mannerisms:
He's always has to be playing with something, whether it's a pencil, the hem of a sweater or the nearest random object.
He crinkles his nose when he laughs.
Rubs his forehead when he's flustered and runs his fingers through his hair when he's upset.
Flares his nostrils when he's trying not to laugh.
Chews on his thumbnail when nervous, especially in social situations.
Gestures excessively when extremely upset, or when he's super excited.

Likes/Dislikes:
Books
♥ Learning
♥ Chess
♥ Cooking
♥ Being Alone
♥ His Cello
♥ His Crush (Of course xD)
♥ Hot Cocoa
♥ Sweaters
♥ Blankets & Cozy Things
♥ Rainy Days
♥ Daydreaming
♥ Physics & Science
♥ Mathematics
♥ English & History

❌ Coffee
❌ The Smell of Coffee
❌ Super-Sunny Days
❌ Assholes
❌ When He Gets a Low Score
❌ Selfies
❌ Shorts & Tank Tops
❌ Tubas
❌ Crickets
❌ Supermarkets
❌ Public Speaking
❌ Parties
❌ Social Gatherings
❌ Planes
❌ Other People's Feet

Affiliations:
Crush:
Female/Male mentioned above.
Friends:
TBD
Neutral:
TBD
Enemies:
TBD
Family:
Biological Mother - Angelica Potenza - 47
Biological Father - Jonothan Potenza - 49
Mother - Emily York - 34
Father - Andrew York - 34
Younger Sister - Gillian York - 11

Extra:
~ Needs reading glasses.
~ Plays the cello.
~ Has medication for his anxiety, but hardly ever takes it because he claims it makes it hard for him to think.

barry-allen-smile.gif

Might add some BB Coding later...
He's a total cutie! He's accepted, now all you have to do is wait for @Brea to assign his dorm room

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
GM POST

I will work on getting everything updated today!

I will also work on getting relationship proposition made. I look forward to rping with all of you!

Hey, @Stargazer and/or @Brea. I wasn't sure if it was a big deal or anything, but I changed my first character, Isabel Johnson's, age to a year younger and changed her birthday. I just thought I'd let you know just incase.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS:

Okay, so here's how it goes little kiddies. I will suggestion a relationship with your characters and mine. If you like them or agree, just give this post a little thumbs up or a heart.

If you don't, feel free to reply and tell me! Give me some suggestions of what you may like to see (I'm totally open to hear them!)

If you have no replied back in a few ideas, then I will tag you again and again until you get it. (don't worry I'll give it time). But if you don't want our characters to have any relationship, just let me know, and I'll put them down as Neutral. Please don't just leave me hanging. Anyway, Onwards!

@Karakui :Hana Kuroshitsugi

Annabeth: Hmm I think that these two would be neutral. I don't think Annabeth would really care for her Cleric Hana side when she quite possibly knows the real side. But I don't see her wasting her time to really call her out on that kind of stuff or whatever.

Jayson: Neutral. I don't see Jayson going out of his way to talk to Hana outside of the newspaper club. I think he would kind of stay away from her and stuff like that.

Adaline: Enemies. I don't think that Adaline would really care for Hana and I believe that she would find a bit irritating that the other girl has two sides. One to get on people's good sides and her real self, I can see that getting under Adaline's skin.

@Wonderful Thing - Nayantara Chetty

Annabeth: Neutral, I think Nayantara would kind of intimidate her, so I think that Annabeth would try to steer clear of her, which would almost make them strangers

Jayson: I don't think that they would be enemies, not friends but not strangers either. I'm not really sure what these two would be. Any ideas?

Adaline: I think they would be friends. Since they both have a hard time expressing their feelings, I think that they would get along (not just because they're in the same clique) but I think they could come to understand each other. What do you think?

Jeremy Walters:

Annabeth: I think she would get along pretty well with Jeremy. I think that Annabeth would enjoy his goofy personality and who knows, she might know what he's capable of and so she would be a bit bummed that he acts like an idiot 24/7, but I think Annabeth would support him in whatever decision he has or whatever he wants (within reason)

Jayson: Hmm, maybe rivals? I'm not really sure? I think Jayson would be fairly suspicious of Jeremy's capabilities but he would never voice them out loud. What do you think?

Adaline: Neutral. She'd find his personality pleasantly surprising and from the few times that he joins their clique, she would enjoy it and get a kick out of it. Other than that though, I don't really see them interacting that much.

@Yandere-Chan - August Hayes

Annabeth: Hmmm I'm not sure if these two would be enemies nor would they be friends though. I think Annabeth would have tried to befriend August but could have been pushed away. What do you think these two could be?

Jayson: I think that these two can easily bond of photography and I think that's what can bring them together in their relationship. I think that these two have a good chance at being friends. Plus they could talk about Tumblr most of the time. What do you think?

Adaline: These two would certainly interesting since they're both a bit cautious and untrusting of others. I think they would make quite a unique pair. What do you say? Friends?

Braydon Grey:

Annabeth: I feel that these two could be close friends. I can see her kind of being motherly, making sure he takes care of himself and that he doesn't befriend the wrong people. (She would also make sure not to smother him though and would let him make his own choices). And she knows when to back off so he doesn't get irritated. But I feel that she would enjoy spending time with him and everything.

Jayson: He wouldn't mind him and I think that Jayson would finding hanging out with Braydon quite refreshing. They could maybe play video games together or something. Friends?

Adaline:Nah, she's not into it or anything. She'd find his clingy personality kind of annoying but at the same time she would see herself in him a bit, just being insecure. So neutral?

@kimsim12 - Vanessa Abernathy (love the last name ;) )

Annabeth: I think these two could either be friends or rivals. They are both observant and like to watch people and collect information. So I think that could make them friends or rivals. Their personalities certainly are different, while Annabeth is a optimist (but at the same time she's a realist and doesn't get carried away with her optimism) and Vanessa is more of a pessimist, they could clash a lot. But who knows, opposites attract. What do you think? Friends or rivals or neither?

Jayson: Neutral. Though in the same Clique, I feel that Jayson would stay away from her cause he doesn't like her personality. I don't think he would judge her by her choices but more along the lines of how she acts, and the type of personality that she has.

Adaline: Adaline would be intrigued that Vanessa's personality almost seems bad girl like, so I'm not sure what their relationship would be. What do you think?

Lilith Casper:
Annabeth: Hmmm I might PM you but I would love to see some conflict between these two. It would be really interesting. Like maybe they used to be friends and then Freshman year Annabeth accident did something to have Lilith hate her or something and make her live a living nightmare. What do you think?

Jayson: Neutral. He would make sure not to cross paths with her. He does not want to be on her bad side, nor does he want to be on her good side. So he would remain neutral.

Adaline:Enemies. Adaline wouldn't like how fake she seems and that would just make her upset, the fact that she seems fake along with the fact that she uses her sex appeal to get what she wants. Plus, Adaline is good at when someone is telling a lie and maybe Lilith would be one of the few that she can't tell so that would frustrate Adaline. I think everything about Lilith would piss her off. XD

Damien Tate:

Annabeth: We've talked about this and I PM'd you. But I think they would possibly be friends since they are on swim team together. So friends? Maybe past crush?

Jayson: Hmmm neutral? I'm honestly not really sure, what do you think?

Adaline: I think Adaline would like him. They are kind of in the same boat, both kind to a fault in a sense and everything. I think they can relate on that note and it would be easier to connect. So what do you say, friends?

@Brea - Terra Salvatore:

Annabeth: Friends? I think that they would get along well, though the secrets might be a road block? What do you think?

Jayson: I'll be honest, I'm not really sure, what do you think?

Adaline: Same, I'm at a loss here. Ideas?

Dylan Dixon:

Annabeth: I feel like she would try to see past his rather rough exterior and typical 'bad boy' rep and try to be his friend but I'm not really sure how it would turn out. So they can either be friends or neutral. What do you think?

Jayson: Nope. Enemies. I think Jayson would hate how he is perverted and just his personality all together, even if he has a rather nicer side. I just don't see these two clicking.

Adaline: Hmm I think these two could have a good relationship, almost a brother/sister relationship or they can have a very complicated like a love/hate relationship. I feel that they have a chance of having a very close relationship, kind of like people think they're dating but they're not. I feel like Adaline would maybe know his softer side and that's what she likes about him but at the same time his typical bad boy act could get annoying. What kind of relationship do you think they have? I'm really not sure.

@King Shattered- Keenan James

Annabeth: I'm at a loss, I think neutral. Any ideas?

Jayson: Hate. I think his personality would get annoying to him. Jayson isnt into the loud, flirty aggressive people, and I can see that getting on his nerves. Though he does like that he is nonjudgmental.

Adaline:Hmm, suggestions? Neutral maybe? Not sure. What do you think?

Victoria Love:

Annabeth: Nope, she would absolutly hate her! And it takes a lot to get Annabeth to hate someone. She would't like her attutide and just...no, don't even get her started.

Jayson: Neutral. He would steer clear of her and honestly he just wouldn't want to waste his time and energy on her.

Adaline: ENEMIES AND RIVALS! I could see these two getting into a lot of fights when they cross paths and I think Adaline would hate her entitled attitude. And maybe it would piss Victoria off that Adaline would stand up to her and isn't afraid of her and stuff. I would love to see it go down with these two.

(little note that you're still finishing the other two.)​

@IceQueen - Yui Choi

Annabeth: Hmmm interesting, I don't think she would really mind him in all honesty. Neutral?

Jayson: Neutral? He just doesn't care for someone like Yui. That whole idol thing and cutsie thing, just isn't his cup of tea. But he won't really have to deal with him so I think he would ignore him.

Adaline: Enemies. I think she would see through his acting and his disguise and stuff like that and she would find him just plain annoying. So I think sparks would fly (and not the good nor romantic kind) when these two are around each other.

Victoria finch:

Annabeth: I think these two could get along. I think Annabeth would enjoy spending time with her. I feel that their personalities would counter each other and stuff like that, but I think they could get along well. So close friends?

Jayson: Friends. They are both outcasts and I believe that Jayson would have fun talking to her and getting to know her a bit better (if he is able to get past her guard). Friends?

Adaline: Neutral? I can see them getting along during dance but I can't really see Adaline going out of her way to just talk to her at random.

@DANAsaur - Cordelia De Yourne

Annabeth: They can bond through swimming and I think they would make somewhat good friends. What do you think, friends?

Jayson: They are both kind of awkward and what he lacks in charisma, he could gain through Cordelia. I think these two would be friends? Who knows they could have had a quick little fling as well when they were younger in high school, but decided that they were just better as friends. What do you think?

Adaline:I think she would dislike Cordelia's childish side and find it like a fake and stuff like that. So I think maybe enemies. I also think that 'being a proper lady' would get on her nerves as well, since Adaline herself comes from an adoptive High class family and the fact that she herself couldn't be a proper lady and yet Cordelia could be would make her upset.

@MarilynFae - Isabel Johnson

Annabeth:Friends? What do you think?

Jayson: He wouldn't really mind her. I think they could be friends? He'd like that she seems like a well rounded person. I could see Jayson excitedly talking about taking pictures and stuff like that since they're both photographers.

Adaline: I feel that these two could be really close, like best friends or seperated at birth friends. I think Adaline would love her outgoing personality and would enjoy spending time with her. Plus they're in dance so they could bond through that. It would be refreshing from her own pessimistic thoughts and I do feel that Adaline wishes she could almost be like Isabel from time to time.

Tyler James:

Annabeth: Oh geez, I think Annabeth would love his awkward side (that is if she gets close to him). I don't know I can kind of see these two getting close despite their cliques and despite his personality, I think she would look on more of the brighter side and stuff like that. What do you think? Close friends?

Jayson: Nope, he's not about those hot headed guys. So maybe enemies?

Adaline: Very interesting. Neutral maybe? I think Adaline would find him interesting but I don't really think she would go out of her way to make a lot of conversation with him.

Cassidy Jones:

Annabeth: Friends. I feel that their personalities would mesh well together and that they could take the world by storm (if they chose to). So what do you say friends?

Jayson: Let's see probably friends. What do you think?

Adaline: Rivals maybe? I think Adaline would envy her personality and the life she has. They were both abondoned but unlike her Cass was able to see her parents, and even if it was rough she found a loving family and stuff. So I feel that Adaline would be very jealous and envy the life that Cass had been given.

Matthew Young:

Annabeth: Neutral? I think they would be civil to each other and stuff, but I think maybe she just wouldn't know how to approach him so it would keep Annabeth from really becoming friends with him.

Jayson: Friends? They're both kind of introverted and anti-social but I think since they are both in the newspaper and photography and stuff, I think he would enjoy talking to him about different things.

Adaline:Cutie alert! That's probably what she thinks at least, but I'm not sure if they would really talk and stuff. What do you think their relationship would be? I'm kind of at a loss here.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos - Eliza Long

Annabeth: Enemies. Annabeth just doesn't really care for her wild, party-girl nature. I think seh would feel that if they were friends, their relationship would be rather toxic and I just think that Annabeth doesn't want to put herself through that. What do you think? Enemies?

Jayson: Same with Annabeth. Enemies?

Adaline: I think she would like her. Friends? Or at least neutral? What do you think?

@Lady With Class - Decker York

Annabeth: Friends? I think she would enjoy listening him talk about the things he's passionate about and everything and she would enjoy his bright personality. What do you say?

Jayson: I honestly think these guys could be best buds! They're both in the anime club so that would give them stuff to talk about and I just think that they would get along splendidly. So what do you think, best friends?

Adaline:I think it honestly depends on whether or not she is his crush. If not, I can think up on a different relationship, if she is, then we can talk about it in PM.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANAsaur and Justin
RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS:

Okay, so here's how it goes little kiddies. I will suggestion a relationship with your characters and mine. If you like them or agree, just give this post a little thumbs up or a heart.

If you don't, feel free to reply and tell me! Give me some suggestions of what you may like to see (I'm totally open to hear them!)

If you have no replied back in a few ideas, then I will tag you again and again until you get it. (don't worry I'll give it time). But if you don't want our characters to have any relationship, just let me know, and I'll put them down as Neutral. Please don't just leave me hanging. Anyway, Onwards!

@Karakui :Hana Kuroshitsugi

Annabeth: Hmm I think that these two would be neutral. I don't think Annabeth would really care for her Cleric Hana side when she quite possibly knows the real side. But I don't see her wasting her time to really call her out on that kind of stuff or whatever.

Jayson: Neutral. I don't see Jayson going out of his way to talk to Hana outside of the newspaper club. I think he would kind of stay away from her and stuff like that.

Adaline: Enemies. I don't think that Adaline would really care for Hana and I believe that she would find a bit irritating that the other girl has two sides. One to get on people's good sides and her real self, I can see that getting under Adaline's skin.

@Wonderful Thing - Nayantara Chetty

Annabeth: Neutral, I think Nayantara would kind of intimidate her, so I think that Annabeth would try to steer clear of her, which would almost make them strangers

Jayson: I don't think that they would be enemies, not friends but not strangers either. I'm not really sure what these two would be. Any ideas?

Adaline: I think they would be friends. Since they both have a hard time expressing their feelings, I think that they would get along (not just because they're in the same clique) but I think they could come to understand each other. What do you think?

Jeremy Walters:

Annabeth: I think she would get along pretty well with Jeremy. I think that Annabeth would enjoy his goofy personality and who knows, she might know what he's capable of and so she would be a bit bummed that he acts like an idiot 24/7, but I think Annabeth would support him in whatever decision he has or whatever he wants (within reason)

Jayson: Hmm, maybe rivals? I'm not really sure? I think Jayson would be fairly suspicious of Jeremy's capabilities but he would never voice them out loud. What do you think?

Adaline: Neutral. She'd find his personality pleasantly surprising and from the few times that he joins their clique, she would enjoy it and get a kick out of it. Other than that though, I don't really see them interacting that much.

@Yandere-Chan - August Hayes

Annabeth: Hmmm I'm not sure if these two would be enemies nor would they be friends though. I think Annabeth would have tried to befriend August but could have been pushed away. What do you think these two could be?

Jayson: I think that these two can easily bond of photography and I think that's what can bring them together in their relationship. I think that these two have a good chance at being friends. Plus they could talk about Tumblr most of the time. What do you think?

Adaline: These two would certainly interesting since they're both a bit cautious and untrusting of others. I think they would make quite a unique pair. What do you say? Friends?

Braydon Grey:

Annabeth: I feel that these two could be close friends. I can see her kind of being motherly, making sure he takes care of himself and that he doesn't befriend the wrong people. (She would also make sure not to smother him though and would let him make his own choices). And she knows when to back off so he doesn't get irritated. But I feel that she would enjoy spending time with him and everything.

Jayson: He wouldn't mind him and I think that Jayson would finding hanging out with Braydon quite refreshing. They could maybe play video games together or something. Friends?

Adaline:Nah, she's not into it or anything. She'd find his clingy personality kind of annoying but at the same time she would see herself in him a bit, just being insecure. So neutral?

@kimsim12 - Vanessa Abernathy (love the last name ;) )

Annabeth: I think these two could either be friends or rivals. They are both observant and like to watch people and collect information. So I think that could make them friends or rivals. Their personalities certainly are different, while Annabeth is a optimist (but at the same time she's a realist and doesn't get carried away with her optimism) and Vanessa is more of a pessimist, they could clash a lot. But who knows, opposites attract. What do you think? Friends or rivals or neither?

Jayson: Neutral. Though in the same Clique, I feel that Jayson would stay away from her cause he doesn't like her personality. I don't think he would judge her by her choices but more along the lines of how she acts, and the type of personality that she has.

Adaline: Adaline would be intrigued that Vanessa's personality almost seems bad girl like, so I'm not sure what their relationship would be. What do you think?

Lilith Casper:
Annabeth: Hmmm I might PM you but I would love to see some conflict between these two. It would be really interesting. Like maybe they used to be friends and then Freshman year Annabeth accident did something to have Lilith hate her or something and make her live a living nightmare. What do you think?

Jayson: Neutral. He would make sure not to cross paths with her. He does not want to be on her bad side, nor does he want to be on her good side. So he would remain neutral.

Adaline:Enemies. Adaline wouldn't like how fake she seems and that would just make her upset, the fact that she seems fake along with the fact that she uses her sex appeal to get what she wants. Plus, Adaline is good at when someone is telling a lie and maybe Lilith would be one of the few that she can't tell so that would frustrate Adaline. I think everything about Lilith would piss her off. XD

Damien Tate:

Annabeth: We've talked about this and I PM'd you. But I think they would possibly be friends since they are on swim team together. I think Annabeth would also have a crush on him.

Jayson: Hmmm neutral? I'm honestly not really sure, what do you think?

Adaline: I think Adaline would like him. They are kind of in the same boat, both kind to a fault in a sense and everything. I think they can relate on that note and it would be easier to connect. So what do you say, friends?

@Brea - Terra Salvatore:

Annabeth: Friends? I think that they would get along well, though the secrets might be a road block? What do you think?

Jayson: I'll be honest, I'm not really sure, what do you think?

Adaline: Same, I'm at a loss here. Ideas?

Dylan Dixon:

Annabeth: I feel like she would try to see past his rather rough exterior and typical 'bad boy' rep and try to be his friend but I'm not really sure how it would turn out. So they can either be friends or neutral. What do you think?

Jayson: Nope. Enemies. I think Jayson would hate how he is perverted and just his personality all together, even if he has a rather nicer side. I just don't see these two clicking.

Adaline: Hmm I think these two could have a good relationship, almost a brother/sister relationship or they can have a very complicated like a love/hate relationship. I feel that they have a chance of having a very close relationship, kind of like people think they're dating but they're not. I feel like Adaline would maybe know his softer side and that's what she likes about him but at the same time his typical bad boy act could get annoying. What kind of relationship do you think they have? I'm really not sure.

@King Shattered- Keenan James

Annabeth: I'm at a loss, I think neutral. Any ideas?

Jayson: Hate. I think his personality would get annoying to him. Jayson isnt into the loud, flirty aggressive people, and I can see that getting on his nerves. Though he does like that he is nonjudgmental.

Adaline:Hmm, suggestions? Neutral maybe? Not sure. What do you think?

Victoria Love:

Annabeth: Nope, she would absolutly hate her! And it takes a lot to get Annabeth to hate someone. She would't like her attutide and just...no, don't even get her started.

Jayson: Neutral. He would steer clear of her and honestly he just wouldn't want to waste his time and energy on her.

Adaline: ENEMIES AND RIVALS! I could see these two getting into a lot of fights when they cross paths and I think Adaline would hate her entitled attitude. And maybe it would piss Victoria off that Adaline would stand up to her and isn't afraid of her and stuff. I would love to see it go down with these two.

(little note that you're still finishing the other two.)​

@IceQueen - Yui Choi

Annabeth: Hmmm interesting, I don't think she would really mind him in all honesty. Neutral?

Jayson: Neutral? He just doesn't care for someone like Yui. That whole idol thing and cutsie thing, just isn't his cup of tea. But he won't really have to deal with him so I think he would ignore him.

Adaline: Enemies. I think she would see through his acting and his disguise and stuff like that and she would find him just plain annoying. So I think sparks would fly (and not the good nor romantic kind) when these two are around each other.

Victoria finch:

Annabeth: I think these two could get along. I think Annabeth would enjoy spending time with her. I feel that their personalities would counter each other and stuff like that, but I think they could get along well. So close friends?

Jayson: Friends. They are both outcasts and I believe that Jayson would have fun talking to her and getting to know her a bit better (if he is able to get past her guard). Friends?

Adaline: Neutral? I can see them getting along during dance but I can't really see Adaline going out of her way to just talk to her at random.

@DANAsaur - Cordelia De Yourne

Annabeth: They can bond through swimming and I think they would make somewhat good friends. What do you think, friends?

Jayson: They are both kind of awkward and what he lacks in charisma, he could gain through Cordelia. I think these two would be friends? Who knows they could have had a quick little fling as well when they were younger in high school, but decided that they were just better as friends. What do you think?

Adaline:I think she would dislike Cordelia's childish side and find it like a fake and stuff like that. So I think maybe enemies. I also think that 'being a proper lady' would get on her nerves as well, since Adaline herself comes from an adoptive High class family and the fact that she herself couldn't be a proper lady and yet Cordelia could be would make her upset.

@MarilynFae - Isabel Johnson

Annabeth:Friends? What do you think?

Jayson: He wouldn't really mind her. I think they could be friends? He'd like that she seems like a well rounded person. I could see Jayson excitedly talking about taking pictures and stuff like that since they're both photographers.

Adaline: I feel that these two could be really close, like best friends or seperated at birth friends. I think Adaline would love her outgoing personality and would enjoy spending time with her. Plus they're in dance so they could bond through that. It would be refreshing from her own pessimistic thoughts and I do feel that Adaline wishes she could almost be like Isabel from time to time.

Tyler James:

Annabeth: Oh geez, I think Annabeth would love his awkward side (that is if she gets close to him). I don't know I can kind of see these two getting close despite their cliques and despite his personality, I think she would look on more of the brighter side and stuff like that. What do you think? Close friends?

Jayson: Nope, he's not about those hot headed guys. So maybe enemies?

Adaline: Very interesting. Neutral maybe? I think Adaline would find him interesting but I don't really think she would go out of her way to make a lot of conversation with him.

Cassidy Jones:

Annabeth: Friends. I feel that their personalities would mesh well together and that they could take the world by storm (if they chose to). So what do you say friends?

Jayson: Let's see probably friends. What do you think?

Adaline: Rivals maybe? I think Adaline would envy her personality and the life she has. They were both abondoned but unlike her Cass was able to see her parents, and even if it was rough she found a loving family and stuff. So I feel that Adaline would be very jealous and envy the life that Cass had been given.

Matthew Young:

Annabeth: Neutral? I think they would be civil to each other and stuff, but I think maybe she just wouldn't know how to approach him so it would keep Annabeth from really becoming friends with him.

Jayson: Friends? They're both kind of introverted and anti-social but I think since they are both in the newspaper and photography and stuff, I think he would enjoy talking to him about different things.

Adaline:Cutie alert! That's probably what she thinks at least, but I'm not sure if they would really talk and stuff. What do you think their relationship would be? I'm kind of at a loss here.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos - Eliza Long

Annabeth: Enemies. Annabeth just doesn't really care for her wild, party-girl nature. I think seh would feel that if they were friends, their relationship would be rather toxic and I just think that Annabeth doesn't want to put herself through that. What do you think? Enemies?

Jayson: Same with Annabeth. Enemies?

Adaline: I think she would like her. Friends? Or at least neutral? What do you think?

@Lady With Class - Decker York

Annabeth: Friends? I think she would enjoy listening him talk about the things he's passionate about and everything and she would enjoy his bright personality. What do you say?

Jayson: I honestly think these guys could be best buds! They're both in the anime club so that would give them stuff to talk about and I just think that they would get along splendidly. So what do you think, best friends?

Adaline:I think it honestly depends on whether or not she is his crush. If not, I can think up on a different relationship, if she is, then we can talk about it in PM.
Totally cool with all of this~

Relationship Proposition!
*Finally!*

Okay, so here is how it works. These are jaut suggestions and how I see out characters getting along. If you like them, great! Tell me and we can put them down on our sheets. If you don't agree with them, great! Tell me and we can talk about it and decide together! This will just be the basics, nothing special.

Okay.. Let me know!^^

@Karakui
Kuroshitsugi Hana
Isabel Johnson
Neutral?
Tyler James
Neutral?
Cassandra Jones
Neutral?
Matthew Young
Neutral also? I don't see our characters being friends.

@Wonderful Thing
Nayantara Chetty
Isabel Johnson
Due to these two both being bad girls and getting into trouble, I can see them hanging out. At the same time I feel like they are very different. So either friends or neutral.
Tyler James
I feel like these two would have a love/hate relationship definitely. They would get along as in making fun of each other, but I feel like they would clash more and make them have more of an enemy/friend relationship.
Cassandra Jones
I feel like these two would not get along that well. I see your character despising her in a way and wondering how she could always be so happy. I'm thinking neutral?
Matthew Young
I don't think they would be friends or enemies. Neutral?
Jeremy Walters
Isabel Johnson
I feel like these two would have the gay guy/straight girl best friend type thing going on. He seems like a nice guy and I feel like him and Isabel would have a lot of fun, and she'd see him for the smart guy he is and like him that way too. Friends/besties/ish?
Tyler James
I feel like these two would be friends due to the fact that when he did hang out with him, Tyler would just like the funny side of him and it would be a distraction to him for awhile.
Cassandra Jones
Again, I feel like these two would be friends because they have a lot in common. I think that when they hung out he would be bale to act smarter because she understands him and they have a lot in common.
Matthew Young
I think these two would be buddies and hang out just or a few laughs.

@Yandere-Chan

August Hayes
Isabel Johnson
Despite their differences, these two are both bad girls and love photography. Due to thia, I feel like they would be buddies and help each other with pictures and whatnot, but I doubt they'd hang out daily. Buddies?
Tyler James
I feel like these two would be better neutral.
Cassandra Jones
Also neutral?
Matthew Young
I feel like he would definitely find an interest in her. I think he would think her photography was interesting and talk to her. Friends?
Brayden Grey
Isabel Johnson
I feel like these two would be friends, or at least get along. Especially if the thing a little below this happens. If not, I still think they would be friends.
Tyler James
I see them as neutral. I don't think they'd talk much.
Cassandra Jones
Again, probably neutral?
Matthew Young
Neutral?

Okay, I have to say this: I THINK THAT BRAYDEN AND JEREMY WOULD BE ADORABLE. @Yandere-Chan, @Wonderful Thing. Haha just saying. . . ^^

@kimsim12

Vanessa Abernathy
Isabel Johnson

I.. feel.. a.. friendship.. These two have quite a bit in common and I don't feel like they would clash at all. I feel like they would make amazing best friends because they're both Rebellious and have a lot in common.
Tyler James
I feel like he would take an interest in her and find her attractive, but I'm not sure if anything would go from there. So my guess is somewhere between friend and neutral.
Cassandra Jones
I don't see these two as friends nor enemies. I'd say neutral, but I'm sure we could work out some kind of friendship/buddies if you're up for it!
Matthew Young
I think that he would find an interest in her just because she's mischievous and rebellious. He woudl find that attractive and tease her a lot, trying to pick out her secrets and soft spots.
Lilith Casper
Isabel Johnson
I see these two as not being friends. Haha. They're sort of opposites I think. They are probably neutral, but may go as far as being enemies if we find a reason?
Tyler James
Tyler might find her interesting and be caught off guard by her. They may hang out and be friends, but probably neutral or buddies.
Cassandra Jones
Neutral?
Matthew Young
Neutral?
Damien Tate
Isabel Johnson
OHHHH. These two badasses would make an amazing pair. I think that these two being best friends would make everything a bizillion times better for me and my characters. They're both badasses and I see them having that super close relationship where they do everything togethee, keep nothing from each other, and are the type of friends that people think are a couple and/or think are the craziest asses in the town. They would cause so much trouble and have a blast together. I'm thinking best friends definitely?
Tyler James
I don't think they hang out much. Neutral?
Cassandra Jones
I think that these two would be adorable because you said that he is a teddy bear on the inside and I feel like this would be a great way to show that if these two were a love interest. I think they would be adorable and whatnot, but if not then I still think friends.
Matthew Young
I feel like these two would be friends and hang out just because they'd have nothing else to do and they'd find a few common likes and become friends. Friends? Or neutral?

@Brea
Terra Salvatore
Isabel Johnson
Hmm. I feel like these two might befriend each other just because they could. Although they don't have much in common, I feel like Isabel woudl try to get her to be more outgoing and free and she would be a true friend that Isabel would lean on. I would say besties, but I don't necessarily see that. Like I do, but in a weird way. I think they be besties and talk like besties, but they wouldn't hang out constantly. They have that best friendship where they don't have to talk 24/7 to know that they're there for the other. You got me?
Tyler James
I don't feel like these two have much in common at all and probably would never be around each other. Neutral?
Cassandra Jones
Hmm. These two have quite a bit in common. I'm thinking friends?
Matthew Young
These two couple be buddies, but I see them more as neutral?
Dylan Dixon
Isabel Johnson
I feel like together these two would be a great bad boy/bad girl friendship. They'd definitely cause a lot of chaos and have fun doing do. So I'd definitely say close friends?
Tyler James
They probably would not hang out much. They're more opposites than anything. So neutral?
Cassandra Jones
Hmm. They could be friends, but I feel like he would tease her and pick on her awhile she would just go along with it and tease him back a little. So teasing friendship?
Matthew Young
I think they'd be friends, maybe. I could see them hanging out if they had nothing better to do.

@Stargazer

Annabeth Grace
Isabel Johnson
I feel like because these two are not necessarily opposites, but because Isabel is super outgoing and Annabeth is sort of shy, they wouldn't normally be friend. BUT I feel like this would be a good thing for them to be friends. Maybe they are in a dorm together (because I saw she doesn't have one yet) and maybe they could be buddies. Not close close, but comfortable together?
Tyler James
Hmmm. I feel like these two would talk and be buddies if they ever hung out. I feel like it would be the kind of relationship where he wanted to protect her like his sister, like it was his responsibility and he always looks out for her. But then again I feel like he would see her as his equal and be close friends.
Cassandra Jones
I see these two as buddies if they ever talked. I only see them talking is if they roomed together or just had nothing better to do, but I think their personalities go well together. Friends?
Matthew Young
Hmm. I feel like he would intimidate her, so probably neutral?
Jayson Arnold
Isabel Johnson
I think these two would be friends and they have a few common likes. So friends?
Tyler James
I'd say neutral or maybe even enemies? I think either one would work.
Cassandra Jones
I'd say friends probably. But I dunno. Haha.
Matthew Young
Friends/neutral. They have a few likes and whatnot so why not?
Adaline Jackson
Isabel Johnson
Definitely friends! I feel like together they could be the best of friends and would bond like sisters. They would have that friendship where if you call them crying, they're gonna kill someone. Hahaha. Besties?
Tyler James
I doubt they would talk much at all. He'd find her interesting, but neutral?
Cassandra Jones
Neutral maybe? I'm not sure here..
Matthew Young
I think that he would think she was cute and he would definitely flirt with her. I feel like a possible love interest??? Haha

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming
Keenan James
Isabel Johnson
I definitely feel like Isabel would find him interesting, especially with all of his tattoos. And because he's a jock but doesn't act like one, that would probably attract her to him (either in a friendly or more than friendly. Haha) but I think that they would be friends for sure. If you're up for it, possibly a love interest also? Gradually, but I could see it...*hides*
Tyler James
I definitely see them being friends seeing as how they're both on the basketball team.
Cassandra Jones
I think it would be iffy. I'm leaning more towards neutral because I feel like Cass would see his as fake when he doesn't act like popular (though I know that's not true.)
Matthew Young
I'd say neutral probably? Possibly buddies though. I noticed he doesn't have a dorm room, but if they have the same room them maybe buddies.
Victoria Love
Isabel Johnson
Because Isabel tries to avoid most Jocks who act like she does, probably neutral?
Tyler James

While these two might get along, I see it more as neutral. Idk. I could see friends too, they'd have a lone/hate friendship though. Haha
Cassandra Jones
Cass and her would probably not get along at all. Probably better neutral and maybe even enemies?
Matthew Young
Hmm maybe he is the Outcast that she slept with? Maybe it was a one night stand a year before or a few months before and other than that they are just neutral or something?

@IceQueen

Yui Choi
Isabel Johnso
n
Neutral I'm thinking.
Tyler James
I think that they would be neutral also.
Cassandra Jones
Due to the fact that he's a bitch, probably neutral.
Matthew Young
Neutral?
Violet Finch
Isabel Johnson
I think these two could be buddies due to the fact that she is free and doesn't care what people think about her. Maybe they could go shooting together sometimes. I'm thinking buddies or neutral?
Tyler James
Probably neutral also.
Cassandra Jones
Neutral?
Matthew Young
Again, neutral. Maybe buddies, but idk.

@DANAsaur

Cordelia Yourne
Isabel Johnson
Because these two are both in the same dorm, I think that they could be friends. I don't think they'd hang out a lot, but while at the dorm I could see them at least getting along.
Tyler James
I don't see these two hanging out much. Neutral?
Cassandra Jones
Neutral also I think.
Matthew Young
I feel like Matthew would take her attitude as a game and tease her or mess with her a lot. So buddies/frienemies?

@Gorgeous♤Chaos
Eliza Long
Isabel Johnson
Because she lies quite a bit and Isabel hates lying, probably neutral.
Tyler James
I feel like these two would be friends. He would probably flirt with her just for the heck of it, but I doubt anything will go past that.
Cassandra Jones
Neutral I'm thinking.
Matthew Young
Probably neutral again.

@Lady With Class

Decker York
Isabel Johnson
I feel like these two would be friends. Strange, yes, but I think they would be adorable friends! What do you think?
Tyler James
I think they'd be neutral?
Cassandra Jones
I could see friends here? They could study together and compare books.
Matthew Young
Neutral?

Yay! I finally finished! Haha. Alright, let me know what you think. Remember that these are suggestions! Please please please please get back to me.

If I missed you, please let me know and I'll fix it! Tonight has been a long night, so I apologize if that happens!

Last edited:
@Stargazer, I think that we basically put the same thing? Haha we are amazing!

Just to clarify it though:

Annabeth is friends with Isabel, close friends with Tyler, friends with Cassandra, and neutral with Matthew.
Jayson is friends with Isabel, enemies with Tyler, friends with Cassandra, and friends with Matthew?
Adaline is best friends with Isabel, neutral with Tyler, enemies with Cassandra, and we can talk about the relationship with Matthew through PM?

Does that sound alright??^^

Also, sorry for double posting! :/

Last edited:
  • Love
OH!!EVERYHING IS UPDATED AND MY RELATIONSHIP PROPOSALS HAVE BEEN MADE!

ALSO A MORE SERIOUS GM POST WILL BE MADE WHEN IM NOT SLEEP DEPRIVED!!! (Probably not, @Brea is the sane one in this relationship.)

• Bucket of Rainbows

ALSO A MORE SERIOUS GM POST WILL BE MADE WHEN IM NOT SLEEP DEPRIVED!!! (Probably not, @Brea is the sane one in this relationship.)
Seriously, do you ever stop with the flattery? (Not that I want you too... I eat this stuff up)

Anyways, to Everyone else:

SORRY ABOUT MY INACTIVITY! Gah, Christmas time is such a big deal for my family... and I was scheduled to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas. So, yeah, didn't have time to log on (which meant coming back to 31 alerts... sigh). But, I shall catch up tomorrow after work and assign dorms.

Since it is soo late where I am right now lol... I will talk to you about relationships and stuff tomorrow same to you @MarilynFae

Looking through both those propositions, I like what I see! I'll get back to you both on the specifics, either through PM or just reply.

And, for everyone else, I'll start working on relationships soon!

Seriously, do you ever stop with the flattery? (Not that I want you too... I eat this stuff up)

SORRY ABOUT MY INACTIVITY! Gah, Christmas time is such a big deal for my family... and I was scheduled to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas. So, yeah, didn't have time to log on (which meant coming back to 31 alerts... sigh). But, I shall catch up tomorrow after work and assign dorms.

Boy, can I just say that I have missed you!

Welcome back!

• Love

YOU KNOW YOU ARE MORE SANE THAN I! ITS WHAT MAKES ARE RELATIONSHIP WORK AND KEEPS ME FROM GOING TOTALLY MAD!! (And this is the point where someone takes away my phone and tells me to go to bed.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.