• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, here's what Cordelia think about the students of Avalon High xD

Stargazer
Annabeth Grace- "She's a friend of mine and a sister to me. I don't know why but she seems so fragile to me that I must protect her at all cost. Odd, isn't it?"

I'm just.. speechless when it comes to Annabeth. I don't know why >_<

Jayson Arnold- "Jayson is... sweet and caring, and thoughtful and kind. He's only a friend to me and yet, I'm not afraid to express my feelings for him. My friendly feeling that is. Yes."

Gosh, Cordelia would love to be friends with him! They're both awkward and intelligent so YES! Oh, I also like that there used to be something going on between them.

Adaline Jackson- "Oh, that girl from the high society. Well, my grandmother told me a lady must not speak ill of others. Wait, Adaline doesn't know those kind of etiquette, does she? She's not really a lady even she's from a high class family. Shame."

I hate for Cordelia to have enemies but let's just say Adaline gets on her nerve xD

Ah Yes, I love this! It's so cute! Haha when you say that you're speechless with Annabeth, do you mean that as a good thing or a bad thing? Cause I was thinking, now that I stop to think about it, Annabeth kind of comes from high society as well, so what if they could maybe be childhood friends? We can create a cute little backstory and funny stories and inside jokes that they know about each other. And Coredelia could be the one person that she's not afraid to be herself with.

Yes! So maybe past fling and now friends...maybe even close friends?

Perfect! Because Coredelia gets on Adaline's nerves as well. I'd love to see some sparks fly between these two. *evil laugh*

@Lady With Class

I've noticed that so many people are going after Decker. You've definitely created a cutie. :)

IceQueen I am so sorry. Its fixed now so.. please forgive me >_<

Stargazer Annabeth and Cordelia shall be childhood friends and BFFs! We must make a backstory for them! ooh, maybe they could have tea parties and stuff!! xD We must talk ASAP xD

Kuroshitsugi Hana "I talk to her during student council meetings but that's just it. You could say I'm neutral towards her."

I think Cordelia will be neutral towards Hana. They could talk during student council meetings or bond over their love for cats. What do you think?

Nayantara Chetty "I find her interesting and quite fetching to observe. I haven't talk to her but I do hope the two of us can be friends"

I think Cordelia will find her interesting but will remain hostile or neutral towards her. But I do hope they can be friends as the RP progress ^_^

Jeremy Walters "He's the first person I met who's incredibly smart but incredibly idiotic. Ugh, hearing myself say that makes me sound like an idiot."

Him and Cordelia can be friends if you want since they're both smart. Although, Cordelia might find him annoying sometimes >_<

August Hayes "Hmm, I think I've never met her before. Odd."

Um, I don't know what to say since August is very selective of her friends so I'm letting you decide xD

Brayden Oliver "He's a git...an adorable git"

Cordelia will definitely have a soft spot for Brayden! He'll be the little brother she always wanted! She'll be cold towards him but she definitely loves him :) But of course, its up to you ^_^

Vanessa Abernathy "We're so different yet so alike."

Can she and Cordelia be best of friends? Please, please, please??? They both grew up in a wealthy family and been taken care by their grandparents so they can be best friends. That is if you want to of course.

Lilith Casper "Don't. Just don't. My brain cells are dying with just the very thought of her."

I hate to say this but Cordelia hates her to the bone >_< She's a popular manipulative and seductive twat who's rich so Cordelia definitely hates her. I'm so sorry >_<

Damien Tate "Damien? He's um-, he's okay, I guess. I mean, I don't have a slight crush on him so why are you asking me? He's not gorgeous, okay? He's.. He's.. Ugh, Jamais assez de bien de lui!"

Cordelia has a thing for bad boys so.. slight crush maybe? The two of them are both in the swim team so its possible. I don't know xD

Brea
Terra Salvatore "Her personality is interesting."

Neutral but Cordelia finds her interesting, especially with her being so tricky to figure out.

Dylan Dixon
"His mind is literally garbage. I can't even believe he kisses his mother with that perverted mouth."

Even though Cordelia has a thing for bad boys, Dylan is just...not appealing to her. He has a perverted mind which she really can't stand so.. neutral?

Annabeth Grace "She's a friend of mine and a sister to me. I don't know why but she seems so fragile to me that I must protect her at all cost. Odd, isn't it?"

Jayson Arnold "Jayson is... sweet and caring, and thoughtful and kind. He's only a friend to me and yet, I'm not afraid to express my feelings for him. My friendly feeling that is. Yes."

Gosh, Cordelia would love to be friends with him! They're both awkward and intelligent so YES! Oh, I also like that there used to be something going on between them.

Adaline Jackson "Oh, that girl from the high society. Well, my grandmother told me a lady must not speak ill of others. Wait, Adaline doesn't know those kind of etiquette, does she? She's not really a lady even she's from a high class family. Shame."

I hate for Cordelia to have enemies but let's just say Adaline gets on her nerve xD

Keenan James "The Mr. Popular of Avalon High. He's tolerable but I don't find him interesting."

He's popular so.. neutral xD

Victoria Love "No words can describe how I loathe Victoria. She's.. Shes's.. Elle est un gaspillage complet et total de temps!"

Another popular one but this time, Cordelia will be going bonkers every time she'll see Victoria. She's just so shallow and bitchy! I'm sorry but Cordelia will be extremely cold and hostile to her.

Yui Choi "I dare say he's cute but his charms won't work on me. His personality is hideous"

Gosh, Cordelia will find him really annoying and fake but she'll be neutral. I'm sorry >_<

Violet Finch "She's extremely.. what do they call it? Oh, awesome, especially with her skills. I wonder where she learned to shoot an arrow..."

Hmm, Cordelia will be neutral towards her but they can be friends as the RP progress. She finds her interesting especially with the guns and stuff ^_^

Isabel Johnson "I've seen her around the dorm and sometimes we sit down and chat"

Definitely friends. They're in the same dorm so its inevitable for them to not get along xD

Tyler James "He's one of the tolerable populars. A bit cocky but tolerable"

He's popular but they can be neutral towards each other. He's tolerable so.. yeah, neutral ^_^

Cassandra Jones "She's the student council vice president and a bit too bubbly and annoying for my opinion."

Cordelia might find her annoying sometimes with her bubbly attitude but nonetheless, she'll be neutral towards her.

Matthew Young "Matthew is one of the people who makes me laugh and he's fun to be with. We may act like cats and dogs but I find it normal between the two of us"

definitely buddies!!! It will be fun and hilarious to see the two messing with each other :D

Eliza Long "Another tolerable popular. We're just neutral towards each other, more like a social decorum."

She's popular but tolerable so neutral? xD

Decker York- "W-Who? Decker York? H-He's um, he's nice, I guess. He's also um, cute and smart. *blushes* Did I say cute? I mean.. um, ah.. J'ai un écrasement sur lui, d'accord?! Ne jugez pas moi!!"

Cordelia is obsessed with Decker! She finds him cute and utterly adorable. Heck, she might even fall for him! But of course Cordelia being Cordelia, she'll be cold and hostile but inside, she's fluttering like a butterfly so.. Crush? xD

Tell me if I miss anything. Also, feel free to tell me what you think ^_^
That all sounds fine to me, deary.

Kuroshitsugi Hana "I talk to her during student council meetings but that's just it. You could say I'm neutral towards her."

I think Cordelia will be neutral towards Hana. They could talk during student council meetings or bond over their love for cats. What do you think?

Nayantara Chetty "I find her interesting and quite fetching to observe. I haven't talk to her but I do hope the two of us can be friends"

I think Cordelia will find her interesting but will remain hostile or neutral towards her. But I do hope they can be friends as the RP progress ^_^

Jeremy Walters "He's the first person I met who's incredibly smart but incredibly idiotic. Ugh, hearing myself say that makes me sound like an idiot."

Him and Cordelia can be friends if you want since they're both smart. Although, Cordelia might find him annoying sometimes >_<

Um, I don't know what to say since August is very selective of her friends so I'm letting you decide xD

Cordelia will definitely have a soft spot for Brayden! He'll be the little brother she always wanted! She'll be cold towards him but she definitely loves him :) But of course, its up to you ^_^

Can she and Cordelia be best of friends? Please, please, please??? They both grew up in a wealthy family and been taken care by their grandparents so they can be best friends. That is if you want to of course.

Lilith Casper "Don't. Just don't. My brain cells are dying with just the very thought of her."

I hate to say this but Cordelia hates her to the bone >_< She's a popular manipulative and seductive twat who's rich so Cordelia definitely hates her. I'm so sorry >_<

Damien Tate "Damien? He's um-, he's okay, I guess. I mean, I don't have a slight crush on him so why are you asking me? He's not gorgeous, okay? He's.. He's.. Ugh, Jamais assez de bien de lui!"

Cordelia has a thing for bad boys so.. slight crush maybe? The two of them are both in the swim team so its possible. I don't know xD

Brea

Neutral but Cordelia finds her interesting, especially with her being so tricky to figure out.

Dylan Dixon
"His mind is literally garbage. I can't even believe he kisses his mother with that perverted mouth."

Even though Cordelia has a thing for bad boys, Dylan is just...not appealing to her. He has a perverted mind which she really can't stand so.. neutral?

Annabeth Grace "She's a friend of mine and a sister to me. I don't know why but she seems so fragile to me that I must protect her at all cost. Odd, isn't it?"

Jayson Arnold "Jayson is... sweet and caring, and thoughtful and kind. He's only a friend to me and yet, I'm not afraid to express my feelings for him. My friendly feeling that is. Yes."

Adaline Jackson "Oh, that girl from the high society. Well, my grandmother told me a lady must not speak ill of others. Wait, Adaline doesn't know those kind of etiquette, does she? She's not really a lady even she's from a high class family. Shame."

Keenan James "The Mr. Popular of Avalon High. He's tolerable but I don't find him interesting."

Victoria Love "No words can describe how I loathe Victoria. She's.. Shes's.. Elle est un gaspillage complet et total de temps!"

Another popular one but this time, Cordelia will be going bonkers every time she'll see Victoria. She's just so shallow and bitchy! I'm sorry but Cordelia will be extremely cold and hostile to her.

Yui Choi "I dare say he's cute but his charms won't work on me. His personality is hideous"

Gosh, Cordelia will find him really annoying and fake but she'll be neutral. I'm sorry >_<

Violet Finch "She's extremely.. what do they call it? Oh, awesome, especially with her skills. I wonder where she learned to shoot an arrow..."

Hmm, Cordelia will be neutral towards her but they can be friends as the RP progress. She finds her interesting especially with the guns and stuff ^_^

Isabel Johnson "I've seen her around the dorm and sometimes we sit down and chat"

Definitely friends. They're in the same dorm so its inevitable for them to not get along xD

He's popular but they can be neutral towards each other. He's tolerable so.. yeah, neutral ^_^

Cassandra Jones "She's the student council vice president and a bit too bubbly and annoying for my opinion."

Cordelia might find her annoying sometimes with her bubbly attitude but nonetheless, she'll be neutral towards her.

Matthew Young "Matthew is one of the people who makes me laugh and he's fun to be with. We may act like cats and dogs but I find it normal between the two of us"

definitely buddies!!! It will be fun and hilarious to see the two messing with each other :D

Eliza Long "Another tolerable popular. We're just neutral towards each other, more like a social decorum."

Decker York- "W-Who? Decker York? H-He's um, he's nice, I guess. He's also um, cute and smart. *blushes* Did I say cute? I mean.. um, ah.. J'ai un écrasement sur lui, d'accord?! Ne jugez pas moi!!"

Cordelia is obsessed with Decker! She finds him cute and utterly adorable. Heck, she might even fall for him! But of course Cordelia being Cordelia, she'll be cold and hostile but inside, she's fluttering like a butterfly so.. Crush? xD

I accept your proposals! I think Cordelia and August would be neutral, above all just because they're both so closed off.

RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS:

Okay, so here's how it goes little kiddies. I will suggestion a relationship with your characters and mine. If you like them or agree, just give this post a little thumbs up or a heart.

If you don't, feel free to reply and tell me! Give me some suggestions of what you may like to see (I'm totally open to hear them!)

If you have no replied back in a few ideas, then I will tag you again and again until you get it. (don't worry I'll give it time). But if you don't want our characters to have any relationship, just let me know, and I'll put them down as Neutral. Please don't just leave me hanging. Anyway, Onwards!

@kimsim12 - Vanessa Abernathy (love the last name ;) )

Annabeth: I think these two could either be friends or rivals. They are both observant and like to watch people and collect information. So I think that could make them friends or rivals. Their personalities certainly are different, while Annabeth is a optimist (but at the same time she's a realist and doesn't get carried away with her optimism) and Vanessa is more of a pessimist, they could clash a lot. But who knows, opposites attract. What do you think? Friends or rivals or neither?

Jayson: Neutral. Though in the same Clique, I feel that Jayson would stay away from her cause he doesn't like her personality. I don't think he would judge her by her choices but more along the lines of how she acts, and the type of personality that she has.

Adaline: Adaline would be intrigued that Vanessa's personality almost seems bad girl like, so I'm not sure what their relationship would be. What do you think?

Lilith Casper:
Annabeth: Hmmm I might PM you but I would love to see some conflict between these two. It would be really interesting. Like maybe they used to be friends and then Freshman year Annabeth accident did something to have Lilith hate her or something and make her live a living nightmare. What do you think?

Jayson: Neutral. He would make sure not to cross paths with her. He does not want to be on her bad side, nor does he want to be on her good side. So he would remain neutral.

Adaline:Enemies. Adaline wouldn't like how fake she seems and that would just make her upset, the fact that she seems fake along with the fact that she uses her sex appeal to get what she wants. Plus, Adaline is good at when someone is telling a lie and maybe Lilith would be one of the few that she can't tell so that would frustrate Adaline. I think everything about Lilith would piss her off. XD

Damien Tate:

Annabeth: We've talked about this and I PM'd you. But I think they would possibly be friends since they are on swim team together. So friends? Maybe past crush?

Jayson: Hmmm neutral? I'm honestly not really sure, what do you think?

Adaline: I think Adaline would like him. They are kind of in the same boat, both kind to a fault in a sense and everything. I think they can relate on that note and it would be easier to connect. So what do you say, friends?

Annabeth x Vanessa I could see these two as having a more friendly rivalry, if they were rivals at all. The way I wrote Vanessa is she'd be more likely to flock towards people who actually understand that it's better to be observant (in her opinion, anyways). So...friends?
Jayson x Vanessa I agree. She would find him to be a bit aggravating, but I could also see a strange friendship blossoming in the actual roleplay were the opportunity to present itself. So, for now, mutual dislike. *nods*
Adaline x Vanessa I could see them being really close friends, actually. Vanessa would definitely have respect for her stubborn and blunt nature, in the very least.

Annabeth x Lilith I see it. Lilith would definitely be one to make Annabeth's life hell, especially if they used to be close friends. Now to figure out what Annabeth did xD
Jayson x Lilith Agreed
Adaline x Lilith Agreed. Lilith wouldn't particularly like her, either, but I don't think Adaline would be one of the people she torments.

Annabeth x Damien I agree. I see them being close friends who used to be love interests but eventually found that it wouldn't really work. Sound about right?
Jayson x Damien Neutral seems to be best. Jayson would be one of those people Damien wouldn't have any interest in because he actually cares about school, haha.
Adaline x Damien Agreed.

Relationship Proposition!
*Finally!*

Okay, so here is how it works. These are jaut suggestions and how I see out characters getting along. If you like them, great! Tell me and we can put them down on our sheets. If you don't agree with them, great! Tell me and we can talk about it and decide together! This will just be the basics, nothing special.

Okay.. Let me know!^^

@kimsim12

Vanessa Abernathy
Isabel Johnson

I.. feel.. a.. friendship.. These two have quite a bit in common and I don't feel like they would clash at all. I feel like they would make amazing best friends because they're both Rebellious and have a lot in common.
Tyler James
I feel like he would take an interest in her and find her attractive, but I'm not sure if anything would go from there. So my guess is somewhere between friend and neutral.
Cassandra Jones
I don't see these two as friends nor enemies. I'd say neutral, but I'm sure we could work out some kind of friendship/buddies if you're up for it!
Matthew Young
I think that he would find an interest in her just because she's mischievous and rebellious. He woudl find that attractive and tease her a lot, trying to pick out her secrets and soft spots.
Lilith Casper
Isabel Johnson
I see these two as not being friends. Haha. They're sort of opposites I think. They are probably neutral, but may go as far as being enemies if we find a reason?
Tyler James
Tyler might find her interesting and be caught off guard by her. They may hang out and be friends, but probably neutral or buddies.
Cassandra Jones
Neutral?
Matthew Young
Neutral?
Damien Tate
Isabel Johnson
OHHHH. These two badasses would make an amazing pair. I think that these two being best friends would make everything a bizillion times better for me and my characters. They're both badasses and I see them having that super close relationship where they do everything togethee, keep nothing from each other, and are the type of friends that people think are a couple and/or think are the craziest asses in the town. They would cause so much trouble and have a blast together. I'm thinking best friends definitely?
Tyler James
I don't think they hang out much. Neutral?
Cassandra Jones
I think that these two would be adorable because you said that he is a teddy bear on the inside and I feel like this would be a great way to show that if these two were a love interest. I think they would be adorable and whatnot, but if not then I still think friends.
Matthew Young
I feel like these two would be friends and hang out just because they'd have nothing else to do and they'd find a few common likes and become friends. Friends? Or neutral?

Isabel x Vanessa Vanessa would have initially been put off by her loud personality, but I can almost see Isabel "bugging" her so much that she finally caved and became really close friends with her as a result. What do you think?
Tyler x Vanessa I could see these two as teasing each other all the time, especially since Vanessa is a master at getting on people's nerves. She would definitely relate to his unpredictable personality.
Cassandra x Vanessa Neutral seems best for the start, but I can see a friendship maybe unfolding should the opportunity present itself.
Matthew x Vanessa I could definitely see Matthew as being one of those people that Vanessa secretly cares about. Like he teases her and she seems to be absolutely annoyed by him, but she would be there when he needs it. What do you think?

Isabel x Lilith Neutral would be best. I think Isabel would be one of the many people that don't know that Lilith is secretly a bitch but maybe finds out later--leading to them being enemies. Thoughts?
Tyler x Lilith I could see them flirting with each other a lot, haha. I'm good with them being friends!
Cassandra x Lilith Agreed.
Matthew x Lilith Agreed, though she'll probably flirt with him if it's in her interest to do so.

Isabel x Damien YES!! She would be one of the few people that knows about Sya, just so you know. xD
Tyler x Damien Agreed.
Cassandra x Damien I agree, and I can actually see Damien being interested in her as well. Though, for a while, he'll do a crappy job of showing if it if he tries to at all.
Matthew x Damien Agreed.

Annabeth x Vanessa I could see these two as having a more friendly rivalry, if they were rivals at all. The way I wrote Vanessa is she'd be more likely to flock towards people who actually understand that it's better to be observant (in her opinion, anyways). So...friends?
Jayson x Vanessa I agree. She would find him to be a bit aggravating, but I could also see a strange friendship blossoming in the actual roleplay were the opportunity to present itself. So, for now, mutual dislike. *nods*
Adaline x Vanessa I could see them being really close friends, actually. Vanessa would definitely have respect for her stubborn and blunt nature, in the very least.

Annabeth x Lilith I see it. Lilith would definitely be one to make Annabeth's life hell, especially if they used to be close friends. Now to figure out what Annabeth did xD
Jayson x Lilith Agreed
Adaline x Lilith Agreed. Lilith wouldn't particularly like her, either, but I don't think Adaline would be one of the people she torments.

Annabeth x Damien I agree. I see them being close friends who used to be love interests but eventually found that it wouldn't really work. Sound about right?
Jayson x Damien Neutral seems to be best. Jayson would be one of those people Damien wouldn't have any interest in because he actually cares about school, haha.
Adaline x Damien Agreed.
Awesome, I love it! I agree with a lot of the propositions! And I do agree, they could probably be close friends, I think Adaline would find her quite refreshing and would enjoy the fact that she is the "rebellious" outcast.

And who knows with Jayson, like you said it could be a strange friendship. So for now mutual dislike and then we'll see from there.

Yes, now we just have to find something that Annabeth did, and maybe it wasn't even on purpose, but accident and so Annabeth really has no idea what she did wrong.

used to be love interests...hmm I think maybe they could have possibly had a secret fling for a little while but like you said they found out that it wouldn't really work and so they decided to just remain close.

• Love
Reactions: Rae
Vanessa Abernathy"We're so different yet so alike."

Lilith Casper"Don't. Just don't. My brain cells are dying with just the very thought of her."

Damien Tate"Damien? He's um-, he's okay, I guess. I mean, I don't have a slight crush on him so why are you asking me? He's not gorgeous, okay? He's.. He's.. Ugh, Jamais assez de bien de lui!"

Cordelia x Vanessa YES!! Haha, I can see them sitting there watching someone doing something stupid (at least, to them) and then looking at each other and just knowing what the other is thinking without saying anything. xD
Cordelia x Lilith No worries, haha! I agree, Lilith is a manipulative bitch. Tsk, tsk.
Cordelia x Damien Slight crush is fine with me, and I can also see them being good friends who perhaps met on the swim team! But I'm thinking Damien has a thing for Cassandra (MarilynFae's character) just so you know!

Isabel x Vanessa Vanessa would have initially been put off by her loud personality, but I can almost see Isabel "bugging" her so much that she finally caved and became really close friends with her as a result. What do you think?
Tyler x Vanessa I could see these two as teasing each other all the time, especially since Vanessa is a master at getting on people's nerves. She would definitely relate to his unpredictable personality.
Cassandra x Vanessa Neutral seems best for the start, but I can see a friendship maybe unfolding should the opportunity present itself.
Matthew x Vanessa I could definitely see Matthew as being one of those people that Vanessa secretly cares about. Like he teases her and she seems to be absolutely annoyed by him, but she would be there when he needs it. What do you think?

Isabel x Lilith Neutral would be best. I think Isabel would be one of the many people that don't know that Lilith is secretly a bitch but maybe finds out later--leading to them being enemies. Thoughts?
Tyler x Lilith I could see them flirting with each other a lot, haha. I'm good with them being friends!
Cassandra x Lilith Agreed.
Matthew x Lilith Agreed, though she'll probably flirt with him if it's in her interest to do so.

Isabel x Damien YES!! She would be one of the few people that knows about Sya, just so you know. xD
Tyler x Damien Agreed.
Cassandra x Damien I agree, and I can actually see Damien being interested in her as well. Though, for a while, he'll do a crappy job of showing if it if he tries to at all.
Matthew x Damien Agreed.
I agree with all for Vanessa! I definitely think that Matt and Vanessa would be close and always there for each other, though I doubt that they'd want to show it because they both seem like the stubborn type. They'd definitely tease each other and what not but they'd be there for each other. Close friends in secret for them?

I also agree with all of the Lilith relationships. That was what I was thinking for her and Isabel. As for Tyler and her, I was actually going to suggest they have a love interest but Stargazer caught him right before you. haha. As for Matt and Lilith, agree. I would see him flirting with her also, but it also depends on a pending relationship love interest for him. I was thinking that either of your girls be a love interest with him but I think I'm going to wait before I ask you the question. Haha.

Everything looks great on Damien's also. OMG honestly, Isabel and him are going to be the best of friends! And so Cass and him as love interest? It will just be gradual of course?

I agree with all for Vanessa! I definitely think that Matt and Vanessa would be close and always there for each other, though I doubt that they'd want to show it because they both seem like the stubborn type. They'd definitely tease each other and what not but they'd be there for each other. Close friends in secret for them?

I also agree with all of the Lilith relationships. That was what I was thinking for her and Isabel. As for Tyler and her, I was actually going to suggest they have a love interest but Stargazer caught him right before you. haha. As for Matt and Lilith, agree. I would see him flirting with her also, but it also depends on a pending relationship love interest for him. I was thinking that either of your girls be a love interest with him but I think I'm going to wait before I ask you the question. Haha.

Everything looks great on Damien's also. OMG honestly, Isabel and him are going to be the best of friends! And so Cass and him as love interest? It will just be gradual of course?
Haha, just let me know on the flirtationships then! Lilith is one of those people that flirts with everybody, even if they aren't strictly a love interest. xD

@Stargazer @DANAsaur
HM, it seems Vanessa, Cordelia, and Annabeth are all friends! Maybe they're a strange little trio of sorts? What do you guys think?

I don't feel super tired now xD, so I will see if I can my bad boy up soon^^.

Brea

Dylan Dixon "His mind is literally garbage. I can't even believe he kisses his mother with that perverted mouth."

Oh my gosh XD I didn't think so many people would take a liking to him lol, that's never happened to me before. I think he'd be neutral towards her though? He'd be totally oblivious to that fact she likes him, and be super confused as to why she acts so cold and hostile. He'd be intrigued by the fact she can speak fluent French, but I don't think he'd really have a crush on her? At least not at first, something might happen later since their's no telling what's going to actually go down with his love life in the rp lol xD He goes for the bad girls, though, with Cordelia's hostility .... URGH xD
I believe Lady With Class said that not ne. XD
Oh, yeah xD I did say that! I didn't even notice xD If you want to shoot me a PM @MarilynFae we can chat about it.

I've noticed that so many people are going after Decker. You've definitely created a cutie. :)
UGH I KNOW *Spazzes* xD Now I gotta decide between two three girls he'd potentially like >.<

I WILL DECIDE TODAY THOUGH *Strikes superman pose* At some point...

[color=#C58B84 ]*********IMPORTANT GM POST********[/COLOR]

Okay, here's whats up my dear children. We have a few spots open (mostly males). Feel free to make one if you would like, just let @Brea and I know.

Popular: 1 Female || 1 Male
Outcast: 1 Female
Neutral: 2 Males
Bad Boy: 1 Male

Again, feel free to pick another up, but you do not have to. We are hoping to start looking at pen pal pairings soon and once that's done, we will hopefully get started. Thank you for joining and I look forward to rping with all of you! Let's make this a great and fun rp!!

*********IMPORTANT GM POST********

Okay, here's whats up my dear children. We have a few spots open (mostly males). Feel free to make one if you would like, just let @Brea and I know.

Again, feel free to pick another up, but you do not have to. We are hoping to start looking at pen pal pairings soon and once that's done, we will hopefully get started. Thank you for joining and I look forward to rping with all of you! Let's make this a great and fun rp!!
I am contemplating on whether or not to bring Luca back... Or maybe a new male. I'm not sure! >_> I'll let you know if I do!

*********IMPORTANT GM POST********

Hmm, I think I want to take a girl! I'll take the popular female ;) I might make another dude later if you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back