tumblr_n8dm35MWXK1t27ahco1_500.gif

Name:
Sena Maria Carter

Nickname:
Carter; Queen Sena

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
¦ Bitchy | Egotistical | Manipulative | Argumentative | Stubborn | Motherly | Loyal | Cold | Ruthless | Clever | Insecure | Defensive ¦​

Sena is a total bitch, using her words as weapons and other people's feelings as assets. She's got a large ego, and is constantly striving to keep it up. She's manipulative, and not afraid to use whatever she can to get what she wants; even if it means getting in some guy's pants. When it comes to getting what she wants, she's ruthless, not caring how crushed she leaves her rivals. Arguments are something she's good at, and something she does often. She could strike up an argument over a piece of dust if she wanted to. She's severely insecure though, always having those little doubts about herself, and it can cause her to be defensive about small things. She can be defensive over her friends though, and incredibly loyal. She may not completely trust you, but know that if she thinks of you as a friend, she'll always have your back. And if she's the one stabbing you in the back, then know she never truly thought of you as a friend. She's got a motherly attitude towards her friend as well, and the more motherly she is over you, the more she trusts you and cares about you. She likes to play mind and emotion games and has always been clever about them. She can be extremely cold, especially when she feels betrayed, and extremely stubborn as well. Don't expect to change her mind easily. Sena is hardly regretful about the things she does, but the only thing she's remorseful about, is having become popular in the first place.

Bio:
Sena has no sob-story, or history that explains her bitchy attitude. She grew up with loving, caring parents who never hurt a hair on her head, and have always supported her, even in her darkest times. She just happened to have fallen into the wrong crowd, at the wrong time. In fourth grade, there was a group of popular girls. They were always nasty to Sena's friends and at first, Sena hated them. But they loved her for some reason. Her style was pretty, her hair was gorgeous. They asked her to sit at their lunch table one day, and despite discouragement from her friends, she did. They taught her beauty tips, how to braid her hair fancy, and talked about the boys in their class. It was something Sena had never done before, having always hung out with the nerd-type friends, who weren't at all interested in any of that stuff. She hadn't been interested in any of the stuff they liked though, and the next day, she sat with them again. And again. If she has one regret, it's her choice that day. She betrayed her friends, for a popular-crowd trap.

Clique:
Popular

Extra Curricular:
Cheerleading Member

Penpal Alias:
Ariel

Dorm Room:
Turtle Hall, Room One
[spoili]
e8bb662a66d4b64ba5c04a926c32cada.jpg
[/spoili]

One Secret Exposed:
Little Miss Perfect was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Secrets Concealed:
She started taking Abilify a week or so ago, for her symptoms.
Still occasionally has episodes of mental breakdown where she hears the voices and has hallucinations.
She's been hospitalized twice because of her mental disorder and has been committed to a mental institution once.
Is going through therapy.
She hates the stress of being popular but doesn't know how to back out without ruining herself.
Envies other cliques.
Wants to join the swim-club but isn't sure how to do it without ruining her rep.
Actually isn't that much of a bitch, she just wants to keep up her image.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Lying: Practice is perfect.
+ Backstabbing: She doesn't do it often, and she's never done it to her friends. But she can backstab like a boss if needed.
+ Fit: She's actually pretty fit. If anyone asked, she'd deny it, but she frequently swims in her backyard pool in the summer and the town aquatics center in the winter. She's very careful at not being seen.
+ Pasting on a Smile: She's going through shit, but does she let it show? Hell nah.
− Insecure: Sena's always striving to seem perfect, pushing others down to help herself rise, and of course this has many other causes, but partly because she feels insecure.
− Mental Breakdowns: Of course. Usually when she's stressed is when the medication slips up a bit, though her episodes can still happen at random.
− Friends: You think she trusts any of her friends? Ha. She's part of the popular crowd. The only one who knows her secrets is her penpal, the only one she probably trusts.
− Hot-Headed: She's got a fierce temper and explosive anger. She's very vengeful, so watch your back if you happen to piss her off.

Habits/Quirks:
Can't stand to wear her hair normally, it has to be curled, or braided, or even up in a bun.
Narrows her eyes at her target.
Picks at her nails when talking to someone she dislikes.
Wipes her hands on her skirt/dress/pants when nervous.
Doesn't go anywhere without her phone.

Likes/Dislikes:
Purple
♥ Getting Her Way
♥ Nice Clothing
♥ Not Hearing the Voices
♥ Tight Clothing
♥ Make Up
♥ Boys
♥ Shopping
♥ Swimming
♥ Watching Sports
♥ High Heels
♥ Lip Gloss
♥ Secrets
♥ Gossip
♥ Beauty Tips

❌ Nerds
❌ Outcasts
❌ Slow Lines
❌ Tea
❌ Broken Nails
❌ Forgetting Something
❌ The Voices
❌ Seeming Weak
❌ The Bus
❌ Being on the Top
❌ Annoying People
❌ Idiots
❌ Sweat
❌ Jello
❌ Comic Books

Affiliations:
Crush:
TBD
Friends:
TBD
Neutral:
TBD
Enemies:
TBd
Family:
Mother - Molly Carter - 48
Father - George Carter - 47

Extra
~ She's an only child.
~ Is allergic to mushrooms.

tumblr_nv3me7vDwp1uwpuzko1_500.gif

<3​
Ummm I say The Best Bitch Friends, Victoria and Sena xD

Hey y'all so everything is going smoothly and hopefully we will be able to start on Friday!!

WAY TOO LATE SORRY. SOME KINKS ARE STILL BEING WORKED OUT FOR THE START SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE STARTING SOON THOUGH. MAYBE WEDNESDAY? I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING BUT HOPEFULLY SO!

ROLL CALL!!

Okay so things have kind of gone dead just because the GMs have been crazy busy lately. (sorry guys) Anyway, I'm doing a roll call to see who is still interested and how many people are still left here with us. If you are still interested, then place give this post a love, like, scorpion or whatever you feel like. Or just reply saying that you're still in. Thank you. <3

@Prince Shattered Charming
@MarilynFae
@Thingtastic
@IceQueen

@kimsim12
@Luxii
@Lady With Class
@Yandere-Chan
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@DANAsaur

Last edited:
Pst.. Hey.. Guys.. Pst.. Are we still doing this?

:heart:

Pst.. Hey.. Guys.. Pst.. Are we still doing this?

:heart:
Hello my love and yes I hope so! I haven't heard from Yandere nor Luxii, so I may close this thread down and do what you did with Berkeley, I just have to find the time.

Reactions: MarilynFae
Hello my love and yes I hope so! I haven't heard from Yandere nor Luxii, so I may close this thread down and do what you did with Berkeley, I just have to find the time.
Luxii's says to pm her

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
HELLO MY LOVES! SO HERE IS WHAT'S UP! I have been very busy lately (I apologize) and it has been awhile since it has started. We have yet to hear back from one person (which I will message) and if we do not hear back, I will go from there. I'm thinking of shutting this thread down and opening up a new one, so to clear some things up and everything. Don't worry I will let you know what is up when I decide.

Either way I was thinking of starting sometime next week when I have time and I will since swimming will be over. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, WE WILL TRY TO GET STARTED SOMETIME NEXT WEEK....hopefully.

My dear loves, as you know, I wanted to start sometime this week but due to the fact that I have not heard back from Yandere, we ran into a bit of a snare. @Brea and I will have to go back and look at the list of names and everything, maybe re-evaluate this. Over the week, i will be shutting this thread down and opening up a new OOC thread, as well as an OOC thread where characters will go. (that way it'll be easier to search through CSs) And then we will go from there. Thank you for being so patient.

@MarilynFae
@Brea
@Justin Charming
@Lady With Class
@Thingtastic
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@IceQueen
@kimsim12
@Luxii
@DANAsaur

My dear loves, as you know, I wanted to start sometime this week but due to the fact that I have not heard back from Yandere, we ran into a bit of a snare. @Brea and I will have to go back and look at the list of names and everything, maybe re-evaluate this. Over the week, i will be shutting this thread down and opening up a new OOC thread, as well as an OOC thread where characters will go. (that way it'll be easier to search through CSs) And then we will go from there. Thank you for being so patient.

@MarilynFae
@Brea
@Justin Charming
@Lady With Class
@Thingtastic
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@IceQueen
@kimsim12
@Luxii
@DANAsaur
I'll be around until or if you ever just shut it down^^

Thanks guys. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I just this down and start up a new thread. I'll even PM you personally just in case you don't get the notifications for this or something.

I'm here! I just got back from the hospital, so I wasn't able to reply until now.

I'm here! I just got back from the hospital, so I wasn't able to reply until now.
are you okay? And I'm glad you're still able to join us.

OKAY SO HERE IS WHAT'S GOING ON.

I will for sure be shutting this down tomorrow and re-opening it up tomorrow as well. Do not worry I will notify you and send you the link personally. Once all of that is done, @Brea and I will look over the pen pal list (since some have dropped and it needs to be changed) and then we will get started!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT. I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE GM BUT I APPRECIATE YOU STICKING WITH ME.

@MarilynFae
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@Justin Charming
@Brea
@DANAsaur
@kimsim12
@IceQueen
@Luxii
@Lady With Class
@Thingtastic

THIS WILL NOW BE SHUTTING DOWN. I HAVE EMAILED ALL OF YOU WITH THE NEW OOC THREAD AS WELL AS THE CHARACTER GALLERY. PLEASE COPY OVER YOUR CHARACTERS INTO THE CHARACTER GALLERY.

Status
Not open for further replies.