966603%20(1).gif

Name:
Eliza Bethany Long

Nickname:
Liza

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Wild || Caring || Blunt || Liar || Party-Girl || Curious || Secretive || Flirty || Dark || Dancer || Confident

Since she was a kid Eliza was a wild child, going where she wanted, talking with who she wanted, doing what she wanted. It was just who she was and still is. She liked to party a lot more than the typical high school girl, but she figured that was because she despised school all together. She didn't like homework, classes, teachers, all of it. She hated school! She liked being free. Don't get her wrong, she does care about her grades, but thanks to her father donating money to the school she doesn't have to try. Besides her grades, Eliza cares much for her friends and her appearance, always making sure she is looking the best. Though it someone isn't looking up to par, she tell them. Eliza is a very blunt human being. Though on occasion she will lie to a friend about their outfit, just to avoid hurting their feelings. Outfits and looks aren't the only thing Eliza will lie about. In fact she lies more often than not. There is just something about the truth that she doesn't like. Maybe it's the fact that telling the truth is like opening yourself up to other people. She just doesn't do it. Though she is curious to know about other people, but she hasn't found a way to open herself up to them. Is it weird that unlike a typical popular, Eliza likes the dark side of life. Horror movies, creepy places, haunted houses, Halloween stores, she just enjoys it. There's something about darker, creeper, things that draws her in.

tumblr_inline_nj0utvbF1j1qki4lu.gif

Bio:

Eliza was born into a large family of eight children, her being the youngest. Her mother, Tiffany, and father, Kyle, where business partners that found much success in California. Her father was a director, and mother was a screen-writer. Money was never a problem for the two of them, in fact being multi-millionaires bought them, and their family, pretty much anything their hearts desired. And when Tiffany's only daughter was brought into this world, she spoiled her like crazy. As a child, Eliza never wore the same thing twice. It was always thrown away or given to the maid's children. However, as time went on Eliza despised being spoiled. It was like her mother was internally making Eliza her small baby again, it was kind of creepy. So Eliza started to become a daddy's girl. Sure she was still given what she wanted, but she would have to ask for it instead of being surprised with it. It kind of gave her a sense of freedom. She was no longer a doll for her mother to dress up. When time came around to choose a high school to attend, Eliza chose Avalon- a place that wasn't a million miles away from her home, but far enough away from her mother. Eliza moved in with her grandmother, against her mother's wishes, and start school on the East coast. Sure she tried her freshman year, but school wasn't for her. So she started asking her dad to pay off the school to give her higher grades, and it worked! Now it's her Senior year, and with the 'King' running around she fears that the secrets she holds near are going to be spilled to more than just her penpal.

Clique:
Popular

Extra Curricular:
Member of the cheer team.

Penpal Alias:
Dark_Queen

Old Penpal:
TBA

tumblr_nqu8r57p3v1rip36oo6_250.gif

Dorm Room:
95fa8f3b1de6eef58398e09cbd53d5aa.jpg

One secret exposed:
"Gosh, I really hated that day, but since the secrets already exposed I guess I can tell ya."
Eliza has dyslexia

Secret(s) concealed:
She was raped by her cousin (by marriage)
She is Anorexic
She tried cocaine once and only once.
She stole about $3,000 worth of jewelry
She's scared of every "going all the way"
She was a virgin till her cousin raped her
Her mother told her that she would only be good for sex
She actually knows everything that the school is teaching her, she just feels like its wasting her time.
She was accepted into MIT for her SAT score (which wasn't bought) and her exceptional essays, which she wrote herself.

tumblr_inline_nm1rfb3TUZ1qki4lu.gif

Strengths:
Caring: Eliza cares about others, which gives them a sense that they can open up to her.
Observant: When she's not talking, she's observing others behavior. It's good to know thy enemy.
Knows how to dance: If it's the tango, hip-hop, or ballroom dancing, Eliza knows how to do it.
Rich: Eliza could pay for pretty much anything...as long as her daddy will buy it for her.
Stealth: Eliza is really good at sneaky around places unnoticed and undetected.
Guitar: Something that she wanted to learn on her own was the guitar and she did.

Weaknesses:
Curious: She wonders why cliques can't interact with each other without a bad outcome. "It's just people, guys. Sure their stupid, but doesn't mean we can't play civil." (crowd-crowd, not just individual-individual)
Her secrets: There are reason's that they are secrets people!
Anorexia: Leaves her very fatigued when she doesn't eat enough. Bread and water once a day seems to be the way she goes.

Her constant worry about what other's perceive her as: She may not say it, but she does worry about it. Her mother taught her that appearance is EVERYTHING!

Habits/Quirks:

Twirling hair when nervous.
Fiddling her thumbs when bored.
Checking her make-up.
Texting
Staring out the window in class

Books, Cheer-leading, Guys, Parties, Drinking, Feeling accepted, Her grandmother, Clothes, Music, Cookies, Bread, Water, Dancing, Running, Swimming, Hiking, The woods, Halloween stores, Creepy things, Horror movies, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing.

Dislikes:
Being insecure about her body, People who judge her based on the crowd she hangs in, Carbs, Being taken advantage of, Her cousin, 'King,' Her secrets being leaked.

Affiliations:

Friends:
Crush:
Love interest:
Neutral:
Enemies:

Extra

She's accepted, please wait till @Brea tells you your dorm room.

Reactions: HEX
Oh I see. I guess they're trying to maintain appearance or something? Or maybe they can't mingle with the outcasts cos they'll just get depressed by the intelligence gap.

Oh I see. I guess they're trying to maintain appearance or something? Or maybe they can't mingle with the outcasts cos they'll just get depressed by the intelligence gap.
???

Oh, don't mind me. Just thinking out loud about why the "populars" refuse to interact with other groups.

Oh, don't mind me. Just thinking out loud about why the "populars" refuse to interact with other groups.

It's honestly the same way with all the groups though. That's what the principle of Avalon wanted to create the penpal project, to get rid of cliques and get everyone to bond and while it worked for a bit, it was quickly destroyed and everyone resorted (at least most of them. Some of them could have formed bonds) to their own cliques

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Hmm yeah, that's true. The outcasts are just as unwilling to interact with the populars. Another thing I just wondered, how likely do you think it would be for penpal bonds to disintegrate when people find out their penpal was actually that slut they've hated for the last 3 years? I'm not great at psychology but that seems like something that would happen. Also, what if people had told their penpal who they really were?

Hmm yeah, that's true. The outcasts are just as unwilling to interact with the populars. Another thing I just wondered, how likely do you think it would be for penpal bonds to disintegrate when people find out their penpal was actually that slut they've hated for the last 3 years? I'm not great at psychology but that seems like something that would happen. Also, what if people had told their penpal who they really were?
I believe one of the rules was not to tell your penpal your real identity

Can a char be apart of two Extracurricular Activities? if so want to have my neutral guy be apart of Drama Club and Dance Club^^

Yeah, but rules are meant to be broken :P Really though, if I was in that situation I'd either 1. Not participate at all (more likely) or 2. Have some fun with it and break all the rules. The letters are secret, so the ones controlling them aren't gonna find out. Unless someone decides to print em off anyway :D

I had a char in 2 clubs so I don't think that's a problem.

@Stargazer & @Brea My Popular Basketball Captain is finished Penpal Project: Exposed | Page 3 | IwakuRoleplay.com

and to everyone else hope you like him or whatever... now on to my probably most hated char xD
I will look him over and get back to you!

It's not just outcast and populars though. It's all (sorry for italicizing, just trying to get my point across) of the cliques (yes even the neutrals). And it honestly depends. Some bonds could truly be made from what the penpals have been told. For example say that you did find out you were penpals with that slut that you've hated for the last three years, but from what she's told you, it's hard to actually hate her as much as you did. It depends on whether or not people want to keep those bonds or not.
I believe one of the rules was not to tell your penpal your real identity
and @Karakui , yes it is a rule, but if you look back at the THEN post in the over view, it shows:

[fieldbox]The only other rule was that they were not to give away their identity, nor give away any information that was too personal. Students would write under alias, as to make sure no one would find out who they were.

The project went along perfectly for the first couple of months. But, as time went on many students became far too curious concerning who they were writing with and broke the rules by revealing their identities.

Because so many of the students were finding out the identities of their penpal, Principal Jackson thought of another brilliant plan. His conclusion was simple: if some students were finding out the identity of their penpal then everyone would.

So he set up an out of nowhere school assembly where students and staff had been summoned to the auditorium for his supposed 'important' announcement. The first thing they saw upon coming inside was a list of names of every student attending Avalon High, and right beside them where names of other students. What did this mean? Why were there names printed beside someone else's? What was going on, really? Was this another one of the school's stupid way to bring them all together? Confused and completely fed up with the principal's ridiculous mind games, the students broke into whispers and protests, demanding to know just what the purpose of this whole thing was. Finally, after minutes of struggling to keep boisterous students in line and once the auditorium had filled out, the principal made his appearance and told his students exactly what they had been dying to know.

Those names projected up on the screen?

Yeah. Turns out those are the names of the people they have been exchanging letters with for the past six months.[/fieldbox]

So at this point and time, everyone should know who their penpals are by now.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
POPULAR/CAPTAIN OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM

[bg=black]
Name
Keenan Ethan James

Nicknames
Kee, Mr. Popular, Heartbreaker, Player

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Loud/Friendly/Romantic/Flirtatious/Aggressive/Caring/Emotional/Brave/Honest/Nonjudgmental
To some Keenan seems like the big man on Campus, which he sort of is. Having that rep, people think he is just like any other Jock or Popular Person, a rude and fake jerk, but Keenan is actually pretty nice. He's not a judgy person, like some of his friends in his clique, he likes to get to know someone before deciding if he likes them or not. He is a very honest guy, if you don't want to hear the truth, than you shouldn't ask him for advice. He has a calming nature about him, usually being able to rally his team together when they are down or helping others out if they are in a bad mood. Even though he has an easygoing vibe, Keenan can get really aggressive if someone tries to mess with him or his group. He doesn't like to act like a typical jock, but just never get on his shit list.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Keenan was always pressured to do his best in school, since his family didn't come from money, hard work and dedication was what he was taught at a young age. Even when he was a little toddler, he loved playing sports, especially basketball. His father built him a basketball court in their backyard, where Keenan would play all night after school. His mother would have to physically pull him into the house when dinner was ready. He would sit at the dinner table, just thinking about going back out to the court. When he was on the court, everything else around him didn't matter.

His family is and still are dealing with hard times, but they got and will get through everything as a strong and loyal unit, that's where he gets his unity from. When he wasn't playing basketball, Keenan was flirting with the girls in his school and neighborhood. He got a reputation for being a heartbreaker and a player, messing with girls' emotions. He never took most of the girls he dated seriously, since he was now in middle school, it wasn't like they were going to get married or something.

When Keenan was fourteen, he heard about Avalon High. He knew that his parents wouldn't be able to afford to send him to the school, so he at first just left it alone. He wanted to go to Avalon High because he heard that most of their Basketball Players usually went off to Colleges that were connected with big time NBA Teams and Owners. His luck changed, for once, when he found out that they had a Full Sports Scholarship for students who were good players.

After a few more months of working everything out and showing them his skills, Keenan was granted the scholarship, which made his parents soo happy. He became the Captain of the Basketball Team in his 3rd year of going to Avalon, which only made his ego and pride grow ten times bigger. When the whole Penpal scandal started, he was one of the main people that wanted to find "King" and break his neck. That situation was really annoying, but he stuck around... not like some punks who gave up and left.

Clique
Popular/Mr. Popular

Extra Curricular
Basketball: Captain Of The Team

Penpal Alias
King Baller

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Room: TBA
The Look:
[spoili]
dcfc24023c63aa4d1fa13227130e2605.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Keenan's family is poor.

Secret(s) Concealed
Keenan used to sell drugs.
Keenan cries himself to sleep most nights, thinking about his family.
Keenan once shot someone in the arm.
Keenan was molested by his uncle.
Keenan uses Performance Enhancing Drugs sometimes.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Basketball/Loyalty/His Charm/Physically Strong/Fast

W★Girls/His Family/Aggression/Emotionally Wrecked/Spelling/Grammar

Habits/Quirks
When he is not on the court, Keenan is usually still dribbling a basketball around Avalon.
When someone asks him about his family life, he gets defensive and shuts down.
If Keenan is really into a girl, his Southern Accent comes out in full force... sounding like a Southern Gentleman.

Likes/Dislikes
L★Girls, Chocolate, Basketball, Being Popular, Rap Music, R&B, Beyonce, Parties, Making His Family Proud, Getting Girls' Numbers, Dogs, Wolves, Pythons, Playing His Guitar, Football, Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors, Horror Movies, Jordans, Watches, Having Money, Meeting New People, Beats By Dre Headphones, Straight Outta Compton The Movie

D★Being Broke, Disappointing His Family, "King", Idiots, Snobs, Liars, Being Manipulated, Racists, Getting Violent, Drugs, Drug Addicts, Quitters

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Interesting, very interesting. I like him (and I think it's cute that his southern accent comes out full force when he really likes a girl) Anywho, He's accepted! Now you just have to wait for @Brea to assign you a dorm room.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Interesting, very interesting. I like him (and I think it's cute that his southern accent comes out full force when he really likes a girl) Anywho, He's accepted! Now you just have to wait for @Brea to assign you a dorm room.
Yeah I have a friend who his from the South... and when he's flirting with a girl, his accent comes out, so I just thought throwing that in there would be fun. xD.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
Ah lol, good point. I'ma go re-read the overview cos i keep forgetting things...

I'm pretty lazy so I just used outcasts and populars since they're the only castes my school had and I couldn't be bothered accounting for the rest :D Well actually, it was more like "Populars + 30 different groups of outcasts"

Barry_allen_omg.gif

Name:
Decker Ophiuchus York

Nickname:
Deck; York; Brainiac; Mr. Know-It-All

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Leans towards girls

Personality:
¦ Introverted | Confident | Sarcastic | Kind | Intelligent | Dorky | Socially Awkward | Quirky | Protective | Optimistic ¦​

Decker's a complete and utter dork. Once you get to know him, he'll talk non-stop about whatever comic book he's been reading, or bombard you with random facts from various subjects. But he's also smart, really smart and he's pretty proud of it, though he's fully aware (now) that he's not the smartest in the school. It's a quiet pride though, and hates to show it off unless he has to. He's got a quiet self-confidence as well despite his social anxiety. It's a confusing mix; one minute he'll be walking with his head held high, the next he's cowering in the corner chewing on his thumbnail. It all depends on the situation - some cause him more anxiety than others. He's a very bright person, choosing to see the bright side of every situation, as long as it's realistic. But he almost always finds something good, believing that being negative helps nothing. Partly because of his anxiety disorder, he's extremely socially awkward. While he might understand some social ques, others pass over his head and he fumbles his way through most 'irrelevant' conversations. And don't expect him to start a conversation, unless you know him well. Whenever he tries to start a conversation with someone he doesn't really know, he always blurts out something super awkward. He can be protective over those that he loves, and at times over-protective. All together, he's very compassionate and kind underneath the layers of awkward nerdy-ness and you can really tell he cares about you and trusts you when he shows off his inner dork.

Bio:
Decker was born to the last name, Potenza. When he was two, Gemma Woods was brutally murdered, then shortly after, Killian Woods was found dead as well. As the case developed, it became brutally clear that Jonathon Potenza was the culprit of both crimes, Angelica Potenza his accomplice. So on December 22nd, 2000, Decker's father was arrested and his mother was on the run. With no other family to go to, he was adopted into the York family. When Decker turned six, the memories of his biological parents had faded and Gillian York was born. When he was ten and she was four, he was watching her in the supermarket, while their mother did some quick shopping. It was for Christmas and in the hustle and bustle, it was easy for parent and children to get separated in the crowd. Good thing they had a meeting spot right? Decker brought his sister to that spot and while they waited, a man had come out of nowhere, waving a gun. Said he wanted to girl. Ten year old Decker was too frightened to argue and when Emily York arrived to the spot, she found only one child, sobbing and alone. An investigation was launched, but they still have come up with nothing. When Decker turned fourteen, he fled to Avalon, convinced that it would be better for his family, so that they didn't have to look at him, and feel guilty for wishing that their biological daughter was in their adoptive son's place.

Clique:
Outcast - Nerd/Geek

Extra Curricular:
Secretary of the Student Council
Member of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
Bruce Wayne

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
Fish Hall, Room 2
[spoili]
modern bedroom style idea__201544_idbe01a_11_PE366780.jpg
[/spoili]

One Secret Exposed:
He's a superhero
He's been in love with Adaline Jackson since the second grade.

Secrets Concealed:
He's convinced it's his fault that his sister has disappeared.
Has severe social anxiety, and only books and/or music have been proven to calm him down.
In an attempt to try and get over his obsessive crush, he tried dating a girl... who nearly finagled her way into his pants. It was a close call, but he's still a virgin.
The school, and his penpal, are the only ones that know about his biological parents.
Is afraid to apply to any colleges despite the pressure from his parents.
Has an IQ of 170 but when asked, he usually says 132. He dislikes the looks he gets when they really realize how smart he is.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ Good at Most Classes He Takes: He's a quick learner and passes most classes with flying colors.
+ Surprisingly Fast Runner: From escaping assholes of course.
+ Clever Chess Player: He knows how to plan ahead.
+ Good Listener: He could sit for hours listening to other people tell their stories without getting impatient.
+ Music: He's been playing the cello since the third grade and he's been good with it ever since.
+
Cooking: It's something it took him forever to figure out, but now he's a brilliant and creative cook.
Physical Things: Besides running, Decker can't do anything physical. He's got no strength, has two left feet and will trip over a lady bug if it's in his way.
Singing: While he can create music on the cello, he's tone-deaf when it comes to vocals.
Anything Artistic: He can't even draw a circle correctly, let alone anything else.
Communication: He might be a good listener, but he's absolutely horrible at expressing himself in words.
People: He just can't figure them out, like, ever. He doesn't understand why people get emotional over people. He doesn't understand why he gets emotional over people.
His Cooking Creations: Let's just say.... some you do not want to try.

Habits/Quirks:
He's left handed, but was trained to write with his right, so now he can use both interchangeably.
When he needs to get away he hides under a blanket in his dorm room with a pillow, a book and a booklight.
Decker also has quite a lot of little mannerisms:
He's always has to be playing with something, whether it's a pencil, the hem of a sweater or the nearest random object.
He crinkles his nose when he laughs.
Rubs his forehead when he's flustered and runs his fingers through his hair when he's upset.
Flares his nostrils when he's trying not to laugh.
Chews on his thumbnail when nervous, especially in social situations.
Gestures excessively when extremely upset, or when he's super excited.

Likes/Dislikes:
Books
♥ Learning
♥ Chess
♥ Cooking
♥ Being Alone
♥ His Cello
♥ His Crush (Of course xD)
♥ Hot Cocoa
♥ Sweaters
♥ Blankets & Cozy Things
♥ Rainy Days
♥ Daydreaming
♥ Physics & Science
♥ Mathematics
♥ English & History

❌ Coffee
❌ The Smell of Coffee
❌ Super-Sunny Days
❌ Assholes
❌ When He Gets a Low Score
❌ Selfies
❌ Shorts & Tank Tops
❌ Tubas
❌ Crickets
❌ Supermarkets
❌ Public Speaking
❌ Parties
❌ Social Gatherings
❌ Planes
❌ Other People's Feet

Affiliations:
Crush:
Adaline Jackson
Friends:
Jayson Arnold
August Hayes
Brayden Grey
Annabeth Grace
Isabel Johnson

Neutral:
Tyler James
Matthew Young

Enemies:
TBA
Family:
Biological Mother - Angelica Potenza - 47
Biological Father - Jonothan Potenza - 49
Mother - Emily York - 34
Father - Andrew York - 34
Younger Sister - Gillian York - 11

Extra:
~ Needs reading glasses.
~ Plays the cello.
~ Has medication for his anxiety, but hardly ever takes it because he claims it makes it hard for him to think.

barry-allen-smile.gif

<3

Might add some BB Coding later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry_allen_omg.gif

Name:
Decker Ophiuchus York

Nickname:
Deck; York; Brainiac; Mr. Know-It-All

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Leans towards girls

Personality:
¦ Introverted | Confident | Sarcastic | Kind | Intelligent | Dorky | Anti-Social | Quirky | Protective ¦​

Bio:
Decker was born to the last name, Potenza. When he was two, Gemma Woods was brutally murdered, then shortly after, Killian Woods was found dead as well. As the case developed, it became brutally clear that Jonathon Potenza was the culprit of both crimes, Angelica Potenza his accomplice. So on December 22nd, 2000, Decker's father was arrested and his mother was on the run. With no other family to go to, he was adopted into the York family. When Decker turned six, the memories of his biological parents had faded and Gillian York was born. When he was ten and she was four, he was watching her in the supermarket, while their mother did some quick shopping. It was for Christmas and in the hustle and bustle, it was easy for parent and children to get separated in the crowd. Good thing they had a meeting spot right? Decker brought his sister to that spot and while they waited, a man had come out of nowhere, waving a gun. Said he wanted to girl. Ten year old Decker was too frightened to argue and when Emily York arrived to the spot, she found only one child, sobbing and alone. An investigation was launched, but they still have come up with nothing. When Decker turned fourteen, he fled to Avalon, convinced that it would be better for his family, so that they didn't have to look at him, and feel guilty for wishing that their biological daughter was in their adoptive son's place.

Clique:
Outcast - Nerd/Geek

Extra Curricular:
Secretary of the Student Council (Unless it's taken?)
Member of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
Bruce Wayne

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
modern%20bedroom%20style%20idea__201544_idbe01a_11_PE366780.jpg

One Secret Exposed:
"I'm batman."​
He's a superhero
He's been in love with (insert popular/bad girl or boy) since the second grade.

Secret(s) Concealed:
"Everyone has their demons. Some are just easier to hide."​
He's convinced it's his fault that his sister has disappeared.
Has severe social anxiety, and only reading has been proven to calm him down.
In an attempt to try and get over his obsessive crush, he tried dating a girl... who nearly finagled her way into his pants. It was a close call, but he's still a virgin.
The school, and his penpal, are the only ones that know about his biological parents.
Is afraid to apply to any colleges despite the pressure from his parents.
Has an IQ of 170 but when asked, he usually says 132. He dislikes the looks he gets when they really realize how smart he is.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Habits/Quirks:

He's left handed, but was trained to write with his right, so now he can use both interchangeably.
Always has to be playing with something, whether it's a pencil, the hem of a sweater or the nearest random object.
He crinkles his nose when he laughs.

Likes/Dislikes:

Affiliations:
Crush:
Female/Male mentioned above.
Friends:
TBD
Neutral:
TBD
Enemies:
TBD
Family:
Biological Mother - Angelica Potenza - 47
Biological Father - Jonothan Potenza - 49
Mother - Emily York - 34
Father - Andrew York - 34
Younger Sister - Gillian York - 11

Extra:
~ Needs reading glasses.
~ Plays the cello.

barry-allen-smile.gif

Total WIP, I'm so sorry! Have to go to a service with the fam! Won't be able to finish tomorrow, but maybe Saturday? I'm only posting it so I don't loose it.​
Ummm... when I put up my bad boy (going to be Bisexual) what if he is your guy's secret crush?
this is what he'll look like xD
large.jpg

if yes, I will let you know when I have him up^^

Reactions: Lady With Class
Ummm... when I put up my bad boy (going to be Bisexual) what if he is your guy's secret crush?
this is what he'll look like xD
large.jpg

if yes, I will let you know when I have him up^^
AH, dude, way to beat me to the punch. XD Anywho, @Lady With Class I offer up my bad girl as well, if you would like. I would link you but I'm on my phone, so you can check her out on page three. Her name is Adaline

@MarilynFae just realized that my char and you char for basketball their Penpal Aliases xD
King Baller & Baller xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Status
Not open for further replies.