Barry_allen_omg.gif

Name:
Decker Ophiuchus York

Nickname:
Deck; York; Brainiac; Mr. Know-It-All

Sexuality:
Bisexual - Leans towards girls

Personality:
¦ Introverted | Confident | Sarcastic | Kind | Intelligent | Dorky | Anti-Social | Quirky | Protective ¦​

Bio:
Decker was born to the last name, Potenza. When he was two, Gemma Woods was brutally murdered, then shortly after, Killian Woods was found dead as well. As the case developed, it became brutally clear that Jonathon Potenza was the culprit of both crimes, Angelica Potenza his accomplice. So on December 22nd, 2000, Decker's father was arrested and his mother was on the run. With no other family to go to, he was adopted into the York family. When Decker turned six, the memories of his biological parents had faded and Gillian York was born. When he was ten and she was four, he was watching her in the supermarket, while their mother did some quick shopping. It was for Christmas and in the hustle and bustle, it was easy for parent and children to get separated in the crowd. Good thing they had a meeting spot right? Decker brought his sister to that spot and while they waited, a man had come out of nowhere, waving a gun. Said he wanted to girl. Ten year old Decker was too frightened to argue and when Emily York arrived to the spot, she found only one child, sobbing and alone. An investigation was launched, but they still have come up with nothing. When Decker turned fourteen, he fled to Avalon, convinced that it would be better for his family, so that they didn't have to look at him, and feel guilty for wishing that their biological daughter was in their adoptive son's place.

Clique:
Outcast - Nerd/Geek

Extra Curricular:
Secretary of the Student Council (Unless it's taken?)
Member of the Anime Club

Penpal Alias:
Bruce Wayne

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
modern%20bedroom%20style%20idea__201544_idbe01a_11_PE366780.jpg

One Secret Exposed:
"I'm batman."​
He's a superhero
He's been in love with (insert popular/bad girl or boy) since the second grade.

Secret(s) Concealed:
"Everyone has their demons. Some are just easier to hide."​
He's convinced it's his fault that his sister has disappeared.
Has severe social anxiety, and only reading has been proven to calm him down.
In an attempt to try and get over his obsessive crush, he tried dating a girl... who nearly finagled her way into his pants. It was a close call, but he's still a virgin.
The school, and his penpal, are the only ones that know about his biological parents.
Is afraid to apply to any colleges despite the pressure from his parents.
Has an IQ of 170 but when asked, he usually says 132. He dislikes the looks he gets when they really realize how smart he is.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Habits/Quirks:

He's left handed, but was trained to write with his right, so now he can use both interchangeably.
Always has to be playing with something, whether it's a pencil, the hem of a sweater or the nearest random object.
He crinkles his nose when he laughs.

Likes/Dislikes:

Affiliations:
Crush:
Female/Male mentioned above.
Friends:
TBD
Neutral:
TBD
Enemies:
TBD
Family:
Biological Mother - Angelica Potenza - 47
Biological Father - Jonothan Potenza - 49
Mother - Emily York - 34
Father - Andrew York - 34
Younger Sister - Gillian York - 11

Extra:
~ Needs reading glasses.
~ Plays the cello.

barry-allen-smile.gif

Total WIP, I'm so sorry! Have to go to a service with the fam! Won't be able to finish tomorrow, but maybe Saturday? I'm only posting it so I don't loose it.​
The fact that you used Grant Gustin...*melts in a puddle of hotness*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So... @Stargazer or @Brea, I wanted to check before I do it: Do either of you care if I come up with a relationship preposition post for my characters? If you'd prefer I do it through PM, I can, I jaut find it easier for me to do it in a post. Whatever you'd like is fine by me! ♡

So... @Stargazer or @Brea, I wanted to check before I do it: Do either of you care if I come up with a relationship preposition post for my characters? If you'd prefer I do it through PM, I can, I jaut find it easier for me to do it in a post. Whatever you'd like is fine by me! ♡
Go ahead dear. I think the only people we are waiting for to finish their babes is lady with class and shattered King. Other than that you're good. RELATIONSHIPS PROPOSITION AWAY!!! (OTL where is @Brea with the frying pan when you need one.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Go ahead dear. I think the only people we are waiting for to finish their babes is lady with class and shattered King. Other than that you're good. RELATIONSHIPS PROPOSITION AWAY!!! (OTL where is @Brea with the frying pan when you need one.

Hahahah. Alright, thank you, lovely! It might be later tonight or even early tomorrow before I get it up. I'm on my way to grandma's! I can already taste the yummy cookies! Haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Dang so much happened while I was at church man.

I'll have my Bad Boy and Neutral Boy either up later tonight or Saturday Night^^

Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
@kimsim12 , I was just looking and your bad boy character (Damian), would you like him to be co-captain of the swim team instead of just a member?

EDIT: Hopefully I will get the Cast List updated with the characters we have and the extra curriculars that each character is in by tomorrow.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@kimsim12 , I was just looking and your bad boy character (Damian), would you like him to be co-captain of the swim team instead of just a member?

EDIT: Hopefully I will get the Cast List updated with the characters we have and the extra curriculars that each character is in by tomorrow.
Sure, why not?

I am up for relationship suggestions if you have them~?

I know @MarilynFae was going to do them sometime tomorrow I think? I have to update everything first and when that's done, then i will go back and start suggesting. Be warned though, it's not nearly as pretty as Brea's.

Sure, why not?
Damien Tate has been promoted *says in robotic voice* (Yeay. I'm not nearly as funny as I'd like to think.)

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Justin

Yes, as @Stargazer said, I will be doing a very pretty one (hopefully) tonight or tomorrow. I'm working on it now but they usually end up taking forever for me. Hahaha!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes, as @Stargazer said, I will be doing a very pretty one (hopefully) tonight or tomorrow. I'm working on it now but they usually end up taking forever for me. Hahaha!
I feel you. I just got mine done on a different roleplay and damn it took me probably five or six hours over the course of two days.

I feel you. I just got mine done on a different roleplay and damn it took me probably five or six hours over the course of two days.
Ugh I know, it is so stressful and time consuming. But hey, at least it looks pretty!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Did little changes on my character and made her join the student council as a historian. Oh, I also changed her dorm room. Hope you guys don't mind >_<

Also, my character is open for relationships. Don't be afraid to ask ^_^

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Useful
Reactions: Stargazer
student council historian made me imagine an old archeologist digging through dirt. He comes across a small, ruined set of books and files. "This is it, what I've spent my whole life looking for! The fabled Student Council Room!"

To be honest I have no idea what a student council historian do but whatever xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Im guessing maybe they look at the records of the past student councils to make sure they're not repeating ideas for festivals or making the same screw ups they did?

Ummm... when I put up my bad boy (going to be Bisexual) what if he is your guy's secret crush?
this is what he'll look like xD
large.jpg

if yes, I will let you know when I have him up^^
AH, dude, way to beat me to the punch. XD Anywho, @Lady With Class I offer up my bad girl as well, if you would like. I would link you but I'm on my phone, so you can check her out on page three. Her name is Adaline
I'll check them both out xD Thanks for the offers cause I was totally lost on how I'd actually choose xD I can add more to him today though! I'll be on for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.