Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no Matthew's! I'll go make that change on my GM post right now ♥ Thank you!

No problem, Lovely! ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I'm sick of coding, so this post will look like crap

Anyway: MY BABES AND I ARE FINALLY DONE!

As @Brea said, if you have any concerns, please PM us and we will talk to you.

I will be going through and checking out CS's that have not been confirmed and I will be doing that tomorrow. PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED, WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR JOINING. BREA AND I (WHEN WE ARE NOT BUSY) WILL BE LOOKING AT PEN PAL PAIRS AND START PAIRING YOU UP, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oops, I forgot about dorm room. I'll do that when I do my two other characters. Also, is it OK of those two share a dorm, since they're twins? I think a school'd be pretty unusual if it split up twins of the same gender anyway.

Oops, I forgot about dorm room. I'll do that when I do my two other characters. Also, is it OK of those two share a dorm, since they're twins? I think a school'd be pretty unusual if it split up twins of the same gender anyway.
I'm sorry but no, they cannot be in the same dorm room. I know it may be unusual but the schools goal is to abolish cliques and get everyone used to each other

• Useful
Ah good point. Lol I ended up forgetting about that with all the characters going on :D

Working on my popular girl now...sorry it took me a whole day later.

• Bucket of Rainbows
And after centuries... finally working on my chars xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh and just a head's up... my girl char, the Head Cheerleader (Queen of the Pops) she is going to be the biggest bitch that I have ever made... and most of you know that I can really make a mean girl xD (I just love doing it... so fun, glad I am not a girl, because I have a feeling I would actually be a mean girl in real life if I was a girl xD) but yeah, get ready for her, but first my Basketball Captain Mr. Popular xD needs to be done.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh and just a head's up... my girl char, the Head Cheerleader (Queen of the Pops) she is going to be the biggest bitch that I have ever made... and most of you know that I can really make a mean girl xD (I just love doing it... so fun, glad I am not a girl, because I have a feeling I would actually be a mean girl in real life if I was a girl xD) but yeah, get ready for her, but first my Basketball Captain Mr. Popular xD needs to be done.
I have a feeling Yui and her will either hate each other or get along.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I have a feeling Yui and her will either hate each other or get along.
I want Yui to be her GBF (Gay Best Friend) xD or PBF in his situation lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin

"Shh..."

966603%20(1).gif

Name:
Eliza Bethany Long

Nickname:
Liza

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Wild || Caring || Blunt || Liar || Party-Girl || Curious || Secretive || Flirty || Dark || Dancer || Confident

Since she was a kid Eliza was a wild child, going where she wanted, talking with who she wanted, doing what she wanted. It was just who she was and still is. She liked to party a lot more than the typical high school girl, but she figured that was because she despised school all together. She didn't like homework, classes, teachers, all of it. She hated school! She liked being free. Don't get her wrong, she does care about her grades, but thanks to her father donating money to the school she doesn't have to try. Besides her grades, Eliza cares much for her friends and her appearance, always making sure she is looking the best. Though it someone isn't looking up to par, she tell them. Eliza is a very blunt human being. Though on occasion she will lie to a friend about their outfit, just to avoid hurting their feelings. Outfits and looks aren't the only thing Eliza will lie about. In fact she lies more often than not. There is just something about the truth that she doesn't like. Maybe it's the fact that telling the truth is like opening yourself up to other people. She just doesn't do it. Though she is curious to know about other people, but she hasn't found a way to open herself up to them. Is it weird that unlike a typical popular, Eliza likes the dark side of life. Horror movies, creepy places, haunted houses, Halloween stores, she just enjoys it. There's something about darker, creeper, things that draws her in.

tumblr_inline_nj0utvbF1j1qki4lu.gif

Bio:

Eliza was born into a large family of eight children, her being the youngest. Her mother, Tiffany, and father, Kyle, where business partners that found much success in California. Her father was a director, and mother was a screen-writer. Money was never a problem for the two of them, in fact being multi-millionaires bought them, and their family, pretty much anything their hearts desired. And when Tiffany's only daughter was brought into this world, she spoiled her like crazy. As a child, Eliza never wore the same thing twice. It was always thrown away or given to the maid's children. However, as time went on Eliza despised being spoiled. It was like her mother was internally making Eliza her small baby again, it was kind of creepy. So Eliza started to become a daddy's girl. Sure she was still given what she wanted, but she would have to ask for it instead of being surprised with it. It kind of gave her a sense of freedom. She was no longer a doll for her mother to dress up. When time came around to choose a high school to attend, Eliza chose Avalon- a place that wasn't a million miles away from her home, but far enough away from her mother. Eliza moved in with her grandmother, against her mother's wishes, and start school on the East coast. Sure she tried her freshman year, but school wasn't for her. So she started asking her dad to pay off the school to give her higher grades, and it worked! Now it's her Senior year, and with the 'King' running around she fears that the secrets she holds near are going to be spilled to more than just her penpal.

Clique:
Popular

Extra Curricular:
Member of the cheer team.

Penpal Alias:
Dark_Queen

Old Penpal:
TBA

tumblr_nqu8r57p3v1rip36oo6_250.gif

Dorm Room:
95fa8f3b1de6eef58398e09cbd53d5aa.jpg

One secret exposed:
"Gosh, I really hated that day, but since the secrets already exposed I guess I can tell ya."
Eliza has dyslexia

Secret(s) concealed:
She was raped by her cousin (by marriage)
She is Anorexic
She tried cocaine once and only once.
She stole about $3,000 worth of jewelry
She's scared of every "going all the way"
She was a virgin till her cousin raped her
Her mother told her that she would only be good for sex
She actually knows everything that the school is teaching her, she just feels like its wasting her time.
She was accepted into MIT for her SAT score (which wasn't bought) and her exceptional essays, which she wrote herself.

tumblr_inline_nm1rfb3TUZ1qki4lu.gif

Strengths:
Caring: Eliza cares about others, which gives them a sense that they can open up to her.
Observant: When she's not talking, she's observing others behavior. It's good to know thy enemy.
Knows how to dance: If it's the tango, hip-hop, or ballroom dancing, Eliza knows how to do it.
Rich: Eliza could pay for pretty much anything...as long as her daddy will buy it for her.
Stealth: Eliza is really good at sneaky around places unnoticed and undetected.
Guitar: Something that she wanted to learn on her own was the guitar and she did.

Weaknesses:
Curious: She wonders why cliques can't interact with each other without a bad outcome. "It's just people, guys. Sure their stupid, but doesn't mean we can't play civil." (crowd-crowd, not just individual-individual)
Her secrets: There are reason's that they are secrets people!
Anorexia: Leaves her very fatigued when she doesn't eat enough. Bread and water once a day seems to be the way she goes.

Her constant worry about what other's perceive her as: She may not say it, but she does worry about it. Her mother taught her that appearance is EVERYTHING!

Habits/Quirks:

Twirling hair when nervous.
Fiddling her thumbs when bored.
Checking her make-up.
Texting
Staring out the window in class

Books, Cheer-leading, Guys, Parties, Drinking, Feeling accepted, Her grandmother, Clothes, Music, Cookies, Bread, Water, Dancing, Running, Swimming, Hiking, The woods, Halloween stores, Creepy things, Horror movies, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing.

Dislikes:
Being insecure about her body, People who judge her based on the crowd she hangs in, Carbs, Being taken advantage of, Her cousin, 'King,' Her secrets being leaked.

Affiliations:

Friends:
Crush:
Love interest:
Neutral:
Enemies:

Extra

Last edited:
Well then, I look forward to her. I have a feeling my bad girl is going to absolutely loathe her. And girls in real life can be SO mean! They are not afraid to turn around and stab you in the back. Trust me, I would know.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I hope no one minds, but I took co-captain of the cheer team.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos Marylin has Co Cap of Cheer Squad... unless this school can have two co-caps some schools do that.

"Just people" lol I'm Twin Two is gonna have so much fun screwing with her social beliefs.

"Just people" lol I'm Twin Two is gonna have so much fun screwing with her social beliefs.
I should explain that better.
I meant the group as a whole, not the individual. Like normally the popular crowd avoids interacting with other crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.