Panic [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me whip up a character, and I guess I can do basic doodles for what they wear and general body preportions (I have a sketchy cartoon style that's not really Anime-ish, but I'm only doing these doodles for an example of character posture and fashion style).

Hey guys! I'm back and I'll be glad to see the new characters! I'm putting it under Closed Sign-ups just so I can catch up and start the IC! Might not be until Thursday, but I'll try to get it up soon!

Let me whip up a character, and I guess I can do basic doodles for what they wear and general body preportions (I have a sketchy cartoon style that's not really Anime-ish, but I'm only doing these doodles for an example of character posture and fashion style).

Also, that sounds good to me ^~^ can't wait to see your character!

@Lannister It was super fun! The hard part is getting back into the swing of things! My apologies if I seem sluggish for a bit!

SO SORRY

Work has gotten so busy and I'm exhausted, tomorrow I'll try my hardest to write the IC!

Hello everyone!! Forgive me for being such a bad GM! I have gotten the IC started and will post a link. However, there is no posting just yet because I still have more I want to add to the first post! Rest assured that we will be starting the RP within the next couple of days! Again, work's been incredibly busy lately, so please cut me a little slack, I'm trying my hardest!

It will be very soon, Wednesday (August 3rd) at the very latest!

@Lord Snow Just pointing out the thread says still accepting but the prefix says closed. It might be confusing for some persons

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Panic [IC]

Here it is! I would've liked to do it on my laptop, but my phone was all I could make do with. I felt bad.. Let the role-play begin though!

I hope everyone has fun, questions and concerns will be addressed. Once again, we'll just start off with an introduction to your character and then move on from there!

Enjoy~

we can start to play now? I just want to be sure.

sure, I am not good at that stuff though
Hahaha. I'm not very good either. Luckily it's only a few clicks. I'll work on MJ's right now! :)

EDIT: 3 are not works in progress. ;) Should be done relatively soon!

Dt7bpPv.png

5zcsfKL.png

pDpRX1D.png

DvPcsWz.png

UNwiyvK.png

i2yxFKI.png

zNdoQHH.png

IhdhrJM.png

R3kXOwm.png

Want one of these "fancy" MSPaint banners for your character? Let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.