Panic [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shambles
I hate how Iwaku is scaling all of my images up... and I'm not sure how to stop it. T.T In any case, @Jhuton, Jackson is completed!

i2yxFKI.png

• Love
Reactions: Jhuton
Those are wonderful! I'd love one for Aoko! Speaking of, I'll be providing her intro here shortly.

• Love
Everyone's posts look great!

I was thinking of having the time on the very top of my posts (for example, my first post would be "6:00 am") and that way we know around what time of day our posts should be taking place in~

I feel like that would be keep us on the right track and not have everyone jumbled up ^~^

I made my posts somewhere around 7, since that seemed to have been the trend thus far

Yup Yup, that's fine~ I just don't want anyone getting too far head or falling behind ^~^

Sorry for disapearing for the past week, but from the looks of things I doubt i'll be able to do this roleplay due to the fact that I'm in a bad state of mind. I would drag things down due to the fact that I spend most of my time sleeping and being a human vegetable, but I wish you all the best for this roleplay!

My akerts for this group are constantly not showing up

My akerts for this group are constantly not showing up
I usually have to like the last message I read so that the site knows I read it. If the site doesn't think you've read your last notification, it won't alert you again. >.<

@TenFootFuse Aww, I hate to hear that!! Maybe some other time. :) Hope everything gets better for you.

I have noticed that if you don't reply after a while, it stops notifying. Like looking but not making any response, but it's there under watched threads as unread when it does that.

I unwatched the thread and watched it again. Hopefully that should fix the problem

Woah I never got anything for this until just now. I feel so behind on everything :O

Woah I never got anything for this until just now. I feel so behind on everything :O
We literally just started! So you haven't missed much. :D And I'm making character banners if you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.