Panic [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kryptonicangel

IhdhrJM.png

R3kXOwm.png

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic
@TenFootFuse Sorry to see you go, but thanks for letting us know! Best of luck to you~

@kryptonicangel @Jhuton Sorry about that guys :( I'll start tagging people when I post important info! Also, we're only a couple posts in, so don't worry about falling behind!
I just didn't get any notifications on here or my phone. Does that for me sometimes, it's weird. Anyways I'll get to posting right away :)
I love it! Simple but classy ♥ Thanks a bunch~

• Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
I'm in another RP that's moving at the speed of light, so sometimes alerts from other rps get buried. I guess iwaku assumes I'm just not interested anymore. I'll have to be more vigilant from now on, and check my watched thread just in case

Yo~ This is un-Panic related, but I don't know a ton of people on Iwaku.

There's a neat-o roleplay involving a card game, deaths, and secrets called Pick a Card that needs one more person. Of course, the roleplay's GM best explains it in the thread, so if it seems interesting to you, check it out~

I think this may have fizzled and died..

Perhaps I'll try again later with another zombie rp

Ah man I really liked the characters in this. I wish it didn't die.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
the random notifications stops don't help to keep an rp going either

I feel like it can kick back up and keep going. I've been so busy the past few days I haven't even looked at other RPs. Maybe it needs to be made clear if there is a posting order or not? I can't remember if that was mentioned. I assumed once @Lord Snow posted, it was a "free-for-all" until the next GM post. But others may have assumed they needed to wait one someone. It may also help to tag people, since notifications are weird with watched threads but I haven't seen them be weird when it comes to tags

I kinda left it as a free for all, you guys can make as many posts as you want/need between mine

It's a shame about the notifications :/

I kinda left it as a free for all, you guys can make as many posts as you want/need between mine

It's a shame about the notifications :/
I really thought there was some kind of posting order otherwise I would have just posted o.o

I thought so too. I was just waiting on my turn. I would still be interested if you wanted to keep going

Ah.. in that case.. it seems it was just a series of unfortunate miscommunication. I'm sorry!

@The Mad Squeen
@~Dark Disney~ @kryptonicangel
@Jhuton
@Derp @Starrnico @The Classy Mog

*IMPORTANT*

You guys are allowed to post whenever/as many times as you want between my Time-Changing-Posts. I'm sorry for the confusion it caused.

Also, not all MY posts will change the time (if they do, it'll have the time at the top. So if anyone interacts with my character, he'll interact back.

Same, if anyone wants to meet my girl, go ahead :)

Oh lord well i guess we're back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.