Panic [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Lannister directed my attention to this so I would like to join :) I do have a question though; are we allowed to make children? I really wanted to make a child for some reason but if we can't then that's still fine.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles

Name: Nicolette Daniela Mancuso Alvarez
Physical Characteristics: Nicolette was rather small for her age group. She is only 4'5" and weighs 52 lbs. She has long curly brown hair that falls just above the naval. Her eyes are a hazel color with flecks of blue around the outer rim. She has an evenly tanned complexion, more on the lighter side, that absorbs sunlight smoothly.
Brief History/Bio: Nicolette, being the youngest of a very large family, was completely spoiled. She was always given everything she wanted and was the most loved of the family. Even though she was spoiled rotten Nicolette always shared her toys or whatever gifts she got with her siblings. Not only was she a sweetheart but she was a good student. She started school a year earlier than most kids her age so now she is entering the 5th grade. She attends Hamilton Middle School.

Name: Mateo Orlando Alvarez Salvatore
Physical Characteristics: Mateo has light brown hair that usually gets very fluffy on top. His hair gets darker as it gets closer to the roots. He stands at 6'0" and weighs 143 lbs. He has a slim build complete with slightly defined muscularity. He has eyes similar to Nicolette's in the fact that they are hazel but his are a darker brown with blue flecks. He also has a tannish complexion and a tattoo of chains around his right wrist.
Brief History/Bio: Mateo's family had lived with Nicolette's since he was a child. It was only recently that Nicolette was born, she was the youngest of four. The two of them are cousins, her mother is his father's sister, and she grew up with him always around. Mateo took an interest in sports, specially soccer and football, so he went to college majoring in business management until he was drafted for an MLS team around 15 mi from Hamilton. Of course, he took the opportunity so he commutes back and forth between home and the team.

That might not be entirely safe for her given the circumstances lol She's just an innocent bundle of joy~

She's so cute~ thanks for joining! Love both your characters!

• Thank You
Reactions: hero.ic
I want to join :)
Awesome!

So, my weekend is over and my vacation starts in just a few days. I'll be spending most of that time with my fiance, so I probably won't be on too often.

I'm super sorry, but that means this role-play probably won't start for another week ><

Awesome!

So, my weekend is over and my vacation starts in just a few days. I'll be spending most of that time with my fiance, so I probably won't be on too often.

I'm super sorry, but that means this role-play probably won't start for another week ><

Take your time and enjoy yourself! We are a patient bunch. Plus, if you want to tag people who expressed interest but haven't put a character up, it gives them extra time to do so if they are still interested!

diggy.jpg

Name: Jackson Decker
Physical Characteristics: Jackson has brown skin and brown eyes to match. His hair is black and wavy and he looks much younger than his age due to his childlike facial features. He is often adorned by a thick gold ring given to him by his father and he has concentric ring tattoos all along his right arm. He is a little over five feet tall
Brief History/Bio: Jackson's father died when he was still just a young boy and since then he's worn his father's favourite ring as a keepsake. He attends a University not far from his home town where he captains the football (soccer) team. He has always been sporty for as long as he could remember. Himself and his father had shared that passion and he continued loving sports even after his father passed. He is currently looking toward the possibility of getting a scholarship to continue in university without putting too much financial strain on his mother, with whom he'd grown even closer since the death of his father.

Reactions: Lord Snow

Name: Jesus Dominguez
Physical Characteristics: Jesus has olive skin and a burn scar on the left side of his wrist on his right hand. His hair is often trimmed to be kept extremely short to military standards and keeps a goatee when possible. He often wears his glasses in preference to contacts. Often has a rosary around his neck from his great grandmother.
Brief History/Bio: Jesus was born and raised in Los Angeles California and remained their until he completed high school at the age of 17. He attended a community college for nearly a year and got an associates in technology & geography and joined the Army afterwards. Despite being sent to Iraq and seeing some combat it was slightly uneventful for Jesus and upon returning home 2 years later he reenlisted with the National guard. He wound up moving to Hamilton to be close to the National Guard base there. Jesus has adjusted to the move rather well and often works as a part time handyman around town.

lucy-hale-pretty-little-liars_ykxu6i.jpg

Name: Mary Jane Parker
Physical Characteristics: long brunette hair past her shoulders, hazel eyes, oval face
Brief History/Bio: She was the youngest of four children and last to leave the nest. Her siblings each found love and married. She went to go to college to study to be a vet, having a deep love of animals.

@Starrnico @Derp @Jhuton

Welcome aboard! It's so awesome to see you guys and your characters! The GM is either on Vacation or about to go on Vacation so I hope you don't mind a little wait before your characters are approved. Glad you could join us. :)

• Useful
Reactions: Starrnico
Still open? If so, do you need males or females? I can play either. Haha

Still open? If so, do you need males or females? I can play either. Haha
I'm not sure if @Lord Snow will still be accepting when she comes off of vacation; however, it wouldn't hurt to create a character! Just at a glance it seems like we are low on females if you would like to crank out a CS or two. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, just in case, here is a sheet. Hope she's okay. ^_^

44521EFA0BCF41636D12BB90379A7334_zpsgaglvryj.jpg

Name:
(Dr.) Aoko Harumi

Physical Characteristics:
Aoko has a slender and toned, yet petite, body type. She stands just under 5'3", has long black hair and dark brown eyes. While certainly not large or bulky, Aoko has taken great care of her body, maintaining a strong musculature in her compact frame.

Brief History/Bio:

Aoko's parents immigrated from Japan shortly before she was born. Her parents were both successful scientists in their respected fields, and Aoko grew up thirsty for knowledge and understanding. This, of course, translated into seeking a similar career path when she reached adulthood. Unfortunately, she never really seemed to be able to measure up to her parents. While she was clearly intelligent and a hard worker, she just couldn't seem to perform well enough. It was like she was always just a couple of steps behind her goals.

Nonetheless, at a scholastic level, Aoko had always excelled, graduating at the top of her class in both highschool and university. As it was her plan to, Aoko sought positions in large well known scientific institutions, and finally received a lucrative offer from Hamilton University. While she would work on her research, she would give lectures and symposiums on the subjects of biology, chemistry, neuroscience, and virology, as well as attend the occasional lecture herself. This opportunity, it seemed, was what she finally needed to cement herself into the scientific community. Little did she know that the potential catalyst for such a breakthrough was just around the corner. Bloody as it may be.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Shambles
I'll have my character up tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.