Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinkblinks* Uhh, that means I gotta work on my own Character and my knowledge of the Main Overwatchies. XD :P

You have had over a week silly XP
But, I had Wurk...

XD I'll throuw something together. I am usually decent at doing that much. C:

Well, sorry peeps, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from this. Hope you guys have a fantastic time, though! :D

Is there any chance that you guys are still accepting? If so, I'd love to join.

Name
Bailey Jones Oxton
Callsign
Sparky
Height
5ft 3inches
Weight
109lbs / 49kg
Nationality
British
Appearance
In armour
OVW%20Mirage_zpsty8kxjdu.jpg

(This armour, but in a light blue & white colour theme)

Out of Armour
large.png

Personality
Bailey has quite a spontaneous and energetic person. She can be very sociable and friendly, usually seeming fairly carefree and joyful. She acts a lot in the moment, without heavily thinking about what the repercussions may be. But, she always has the best intentions in mind.
History
She always lived in the shadow of her older sister, but at the same time the 2 were almost inseparable. They both shared that buzzing positivity and happy go lucky attitude. When Bailey watched her older sister run off and join Overwatch, it became one of her life goals to do that also. So, she started training, trying to become the best she could be. Luckily, this was helped when Lena one day returned home, hanging up the mantle of Overwatch. She helped her sister however, relating to how Bailey wanted to go and make the world a better place. It was then that, once Lena deemed her ready, she told Bailey about an Overwatch project, project electrode. It was a suit that utilised electricity for near all it's abilities, and it was easy to see that Bailey was hooked on the idea. So, when she was finally deemed ready, she went off to join Overwatch, and carry on a legacy begun by her older sis.
Your character's reason to join overwatch
For the thrill and excitement, along with making the world a better place.
Mentor
Her older sister, Tracer.
Weapon(s)
A sub-machine gun that fires rounds rapidly. The rounds are either normal ballistic bullets or electrified.
Secondary Weapon
Bolts of electricity launched from the knuckles of her armour.
Role
Offense
Basic Skill Set
Bailey's skills revolve heavily around zapping and otherwise shocking her opponents, imiting their functionality and just generally being an annoyance and preventing them from completing their objective.
Skills
Melee
A punch with an electrically charged fist.
Electrify- Switches whether the bullets in her gun are electrically charged or not.
Stun mine- A mine that can be stuck to almost any surface. When an enemy nears it, the mine activates and sends out a spark of electricity, temporarily causing any electronics they use to short circuit. This effect only lasts a brief moment.
3/Shift
Buzz charge- This allows her to seemingly teleport to any ally that uses anything electronic. In reality, she is simply going into the flow of current in their electronics, from a distance, and almost instantly jumping out again. If she stays in the component for too long, she risks not being able to get out.
4 Ultimate
Shocker- When activated, a clone of Sparky, completely made of electricity, surges forward from her suit towards the enemy. It can soak up some bullet fire, but the main effect is that the clone will explode when in close proximity to the enemy. This deals damage, along with shorting out enemy electronics for a slightly longer period of time than the mine does.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Well, sorry peeps, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from this. Hope you guys have a fantastic time, though! :D
Sorry to see you leave but we shall keep your place and You are always welcome. ^w^

I almost have the Details worked out in my head but as it is past 3 AQM My time at this Juncture, I'm too tired to think straight, and I hate to have to do this, but I shall be leaving a reservation post to be edited as soon as I get everything sorted, Hopefully today before or after work, and if not, before I do neigh on anything else, if I can force myself too it. XD

*busy Dragon is Busy.*

AUTHORIZATION GRANTED!

Name: Tanaka Yamashita (Just realized those initials would also mean Thank you. XP as in thank you for being patient with me.)

Callsign: Jiki (Japanese for Magnetism)

Height: 6'

Weight: 120lbs

Nationality: Nihonjin (Japanese)

Appearance:

5d294763bcd1f8a76c4016e81b96705e.jpg

Personality: Kindhearted, but overall quiet and soft-spoken, unless spoken to or needed.

History: One of the old Shimada's Rivals, not much is known outside of the facts that the Yamashita's were skilled with Magnetics, and a major Electromagnetic or EMP Incident caused the loss of life of many, if not all, Yamashita's until Tanaka shows back up.

Your characters reason to join overwatch: Improve the conditions of the world and move towards an era of peace between Human and Omnic

Mentor: Zenyatta, Genji, Tracer

Weapon(s): Magnetic Rail Gun / Gauss Gun (Will work on some Design pieces for something that could resemble it hopefully shortly.)

Secondary Weapon (Firing mode): Healing Rounds

Role: (Tank, Healer ect..) Offensive Healer. Primary Role being offense.

Basic Skill Set:

Skills:

1: Creates a Magnetic field that stops all metallic Projectiles for a Duration and size similar to Winstons field

2: sacrifices being able to fire his weapon in exchange for reduced / stopped Damage intake, for a duration similar to Zarya's Shields.

3/Shift: Swap from Healing to Damaging Rounds

4 Ultimate: Creates a Blast of Magnetic Fluid that increases damage over a Short time from non Plasma, Non Beam weapons (no increase from Tracer, Zarya, etc, but Widow, Bastion, Torb's Turrets, etc)

(I will add to this as stuff comes and tweak as necessary. trying to create something completely unique and unseen before this with this character, so thus its been a bit tricky for me.)

Reactions: Cirilla
Maybe this is still open?

C3412434-1469607136131561large.jpg

Name:
Akil Amari

Callsign:
Eagle

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
215lb

Nationality:
Egyptian

Personality:
Akil is the son of Fareeha Amari, a former Soldier in the Egyptian Army and Security Chief of Helix Security International. She raised him the same way generations of Amari's have been raised, protecting the innocents and using their own life to do such a thing. Akil is a humble man, easy to get along with and has a proper sense of justice and will back those that aren't being properly treated by an 'ally' or a stranger. He doesn't put up with any injustices, wanting to make his family name proud.

History:
He is the son of Fareeha Amari, and the Grandson of Ana Amari. His Grandmother was a wellknown member of Overwatch and one of the Original Founders. Fareeha told stories of Ana's bravery every night before he went to bed when he was growing up. He grew up admiring his Grandmother Ana and his own Mother, impressed and awed by their stories of bravery and selflessness on the battlefield. When he was old enough, around eight years of age, his Mother began to put him through Martial Arts training just like she was when she was his age. He excelled in the Martial Arts world and after years of practice and studying, Fareeha moved him to weapons. This is where he proved to have a sharp eye like his Grandmother, picking up the Rifle and seeming to be inherently good with the weapon. When he became 18 years old, he joined the Egyptian Army just like his Mother to become a decorated Soldier, not wanting to disappoint her or the Family name.

He served in three tours and was ready to go on his fourth tour, but he retired instead. He felt like he wasn't making a big enough of a difference, than he wasn't protecting the innocents...only the innocents of Egypt. So he joined the Prestigous Organization of Overwatch. Being accepted made Fareeha and Ana proud of Akil. Though the two plan on Mothering every little wound he may receive, despite his wishes.

Your characters reason to join overwatch:
To protect the innocents!

Mentor:
Fareeha "Pharah" Amari

Weapon(s):
Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon:
CQC (Taught to him by Pharah, rarely uses because people rarely get close to him)

Role:
Sniper/Defense/Support

Basic Skill Set:
Akil excels at long range combat, his accuracy with a Rifle is near unmatched in the field of battle. Of course he cannot see everyone that may try to challenge him and a Rifle is no use in close quarters, so he relies on CQC, along with the combat knife strapped to his leg usually.

Skills:
1: Recon - Akil releases a small recon droid out to mark enemies hiding behind cover/rooms where he generally cannot see them.
2: Scatter - A long, cylinder bullet is fired and when it reaches point of impact, it explodes. The explosion scatters shrapnel everywhere in the general radius.
3/Shift: Bola - Shoots a bola that will wrap around his target (Body/Arms/Legs/Etc.)
4 Ultimate: Explosive Rounds - For a short period of time, all of Akil's Rifle rounds are replaced with explosive rounds.

Name:
Akil Amari

Callsign:
Eagle

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
215lb

Nationality:
Egyptian

Personality:
Akil is the son of Fareeha Amari, a former Soldier in the Egyptian Army and Security Chief of Helix Security International. She raised him the same way generations of Amari's have been raised, protecting the innocents and using their own life to do such a thing. Akil is a humble man, easy to get along with and has a proper sense of justice and will back those that aren't being properly treated by an 'ally' or a stranger. He doesn't put up with any injustices, wanting to make his family name proud.

History:
He is the son of Fareeha Amari, and the Grandson of Ana Amari. His Grandmother was a wellknown member of Overwatch and one of the Original Founders. Fareeha told stories of Ana's bravery every night before he went to bed when he was growing up. He grew up admiring his Grandmother Ana and his own Mother, impressed and awed by their stories of bravery and selflessness on the battlefield. When he was old enough, around eight years of age, his Mother began to put him through Martial Arts training just like she was when she was his age. He excelled in the Martial Arts world and after years of practice and studying, Fareeha moved him to weapons. This is where he proved to have a sharp eye like his Grandmother, picking up the Rifle and seeming to be inherently good with the weapon. When he became 18 years old, he joined the Egyptian Army just like his Mother to become a decorated Soldier, not wanting to disappoint her or the Family name.

He served in three tours and was ready to go on his fourth tour, but he retired instead. He felt like he wasn't making a big enough of a difference, than he wasn't protecting the innocents...only the innocents of Egypt. So he joined the Prestigous Organization of Overwatch. Being accepted made Fareeha and Ana proud of Akil. Though the two plan on Mothering every little wound he may receive, despite his wishes.

Mentor:
Fareeha "Pharah" Amari

Weapon(s):
Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon:
CQC (Taught to him by Pharah, rarely uses because people rarely get close to him)

Role:
Sniper/Defense/Support

Basic Skill Set:
Akil excels at long range combat, his accuracy with a Rifle is near unmatched in the field of battle. Of course he cannot see everyone that may try to challenge him and a Rifle is no use in close quarters, so he relies on CQC, along with the combat knife strapped to his leg usually.

Skills:
1: Recon - Akil releases a small recon droid out to mark enemies hiding behind cover/rooms where he generally cannot see them.
2: Scatter - A long, cylinder bullet is fired and when it reaches point of impact, it explodes. The explosion scatters shrapnel everywhere in the general radius.
3/Shift: Bola - Shoots a bola that will wrap around his target (Body/Arms/Legs/Etc.)
4 Ultimate: Explosive Rounds - For a short period of time, all of Akil's Rifle rounds are replaced with explosive rounds.
I love it, and I Do believe we have room. after all, we arent at 23 yet, and OVW will likely be getting more after Sombra so, :P

Reactions: Cirilla

Name:
Akil Amari

Callsign:
Eagle

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
215lb

Nationality:
Egyptian

Personality:

History:

Mentor:
Fareeha "Pharah" Amari

Weapon(s):
Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon:

Role:
Sniper/Defense/Support

Basic Skill Set:

Skills:
4 Ultimate: Explosive Rounds - For a short period of time, all of Akil's Rifle rounds are replaced with explosive rounds.​

We still have room for more ^~^

Anyway I'll be going through everything now I'm Sober XD though I still say everything is looking good!

This is a weird observation, but the Overwatch picture on the Opening Post doesn't have the following characters (Ana doesn't count, she is new.)

Soldier 76, Junkrat, D.Va, Zarya, Lucio, and Mei >.>

This is a weird observation, but the Overwatch picture on the Opening Post doesn't have the following characters (Ana doesn't count, she is new.)

Soldier 76, Junkrat, D.Va, Zarya, Lucio, and Mei >.>
That's the picture they released without revealing the names of mcree roadhog and genji

Edit: so it's way before those characters were even revealed.

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.