Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the double post but we could just say my character is a recruit or something similar

Well at the moment I haven't approved anyone's characters. But if FireDrake150 and I approve then yes we can do that.

Approvals will be hopefully out tonight.

@Cirilla

Sorry about my character. I guess I was trying to go for a mega man style character, but I suppose it really doesn't work well with characters like this. I have changed his powers and renamed him killswitch. Hopefully this one is a little less op. It's not my intent to God mod. I don't find it fun if my character can succeed without fail.

@Cirilla

Sorry about my character. I guess I was trying to go for a mega man style character, but I suppose it really doesn't work well with characters like this. I have changed his powers and renamed him killswitch. Hopefully this one is a little less op. It's not my intent to God mod. I don't find it fun if my character can succeed without fail.
It is fine, I just cannot have a character like that. But on a positive note love, your changes have made your character accepted XD

Hey is it okay if i change my character's ultimate to a flamethrower? Since fire ammo has areasy been taken by eli with her elemental ammo.

Introductory check in before I take a few hour powernap GO!

So, should all things go well, I should be here, On PC, Much more often, but theres another week or two in which I need to reestablish my routune so, bear with me while a pattern develops. XD

That, and I have a TON of reading / catch up work to go off of so, woo. ^^

I'm still around! I need to take another pass on my character's visual design, since what I drew up in a few minutes in the interest check has a very boring silhouette.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Is cUght up in ze reading. So now, I plop a song down and try to work through my Writers block for some form of plot. xP.

xD I've head that one.

b9fd3afa17af54ce725f71c3a59f1a62.jpg

Name:
VI Subterfuge Automaton Z66-X7-09, Beagle Unit

Callsign:
Corvus

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
300 lbs/136 kg

Nationality:
Omnic

Personality:
Corvus' most defining characteristic is his total, and unsettling silence; unlike Bastion, who could speak with mere sounds, Corvus could speak using the sentences and voices recorded from those he listens to. He owns no true voice, and merely replies with recorded words and phrases, with background noise and all. It is very unsettling for anyone who hears it. Like Bastion, he is curious about the world and wants to uphold peace and justice.

History:
While the Bastion units were once the Omnics' frontline combatants in the devastating Omnic Crisis, the Beagle units were the Omnics' assassins, cutthroats, and sideline slaughterers. Operating mostly in the night, many an Overwatch squadron were mowed down by but a handful of these Omnics.

Created for extrajudicial peacekeeping purposes beyond political knowledge, Beagle robot units possessed the great sniping capabilities. Many rumours of the Omnica Corporation's shady dealings surfaced even before the fall of the Omnic Crisis, chilling the spines of countless civilians of conspiracy theories and stories of world domination. During the Omnic Crisis, however, they, like the Bastions, Titans, and other outdated models, were turned against their human makers, forming the bulk of the omnics' rebel army–making a dark reality even darker. Following the resolution of the crisis, nearly all of them were destroyed or disassembled. To this day, Beagle units still symbolise horrors of an unprecedented level.

In the advent of the Talon terrorist group, disassembled and dormant combat Omnics were salvaged, repaired, rebooted, and reinstated. The Beagle units were once more used for subterfuge. Corvus was the very first model repaired and upgraded in the name of Talon, and he worked alongside legends like Reaper and Widowmaker. For some, unknown reason, however, Corvus was rendered offline for a couple of months after Tekhartha Mondatta's death. He was once more restored with naught but a single directive: join the next generation of Overwatch heroes. It is strange, as no data can be found within his internal hard drives.

Your characters reason to join overwatch:
To aid in the world's rehabilitation?

Mentor:
N/A

Weapon(s):
Silenced Auto 9 Pistol with red laser ammunition
Anti-tank Sniper Rifle

barracuda_sniper_rifle_by_dfacto.jpg

Sniper

roboweapons_08.jpg

Corvus' hand wielding his Sidearm.

Role:
Sniper

Basic Skill Set:
Corvus is proficient in mid to long range combat.

Skills:
Corvus is mobile and usually gets the upper hand in a long range fight, having unusual geometric and highly ferromagnetic plating that can unfold into shields that attract bullets towards them. It is also the strongest part of Corvus' armour, which is efficient when people are shooting him.

Left Click – Laser Pistol
He fires a volley of red hue piping hot plasma at enemies. It's his mid range weapon and sidearm with 12 rounds.

Right Click – Sniper
He scopes in with his Anti-tank Sniper Rifle and shoots his foes. It has 15 rounds of pure power.

Melee – Pistol Butt
He bashes his pistol's butt upon a foe's skull.

E – Sleeper Drone
"Sleeper Drone" is a harassment ability Corvus utilises to gain knowledge on the enemy's position, as well as force them out of hiding. Much like Widowmaker's Venom Mine, Corvus launches this transforming drone, a gadget attached to his back that looks like a piece of his peculiar armour plating and utilises the same reconfiguration technology as the Bastion model. It then unfolds into a black drone that patrols a small area and observes its vicinity, effectively alerting Corvus and his allies like Hanzo's Sonic Arrow. It cannot, however, see through walls. To make up for this, it shoots tiny rounds with a minimum total of 40 damage. Unlike Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets, this "aerial turret" has a timed life of 5 seconds. In its fifth second, it explodes for 10 damage. Corvus' strategy with this is he launches it into enemies hiding in small rooms, either trapping them within for his allies to finish the job, or forcing them out of hiding for them to be sniped.

005317.jpg

Corvus' sleeper drone

Shift – Electromagnetic Treading
"Electromagnetic Treading" is Corvus' mobility skill. This enables him to walk on walls for 5 seconds and on ceilings for 2. When on a wall, the floor and the sky respectively become what surrounds his left and right sides. With this skill ability, he can go to almost any surface. This is especially useful for snipers like him.

Q – Fortune
"Fortune" is a defensive ultimate that attracts all incoming bullets to Corvus' strongest armour plates for 3 seconds. The effect is that Corvus walks away or into gunfire unharmed. Corvus can use this to go in front of gunfire and protect his allies from harm, as well. At the fourth second, he alters the magnetic charge of his plating, shooting the attracted bullets in all directions. However, beam, energy, or elemental bullets do not succumb to Corvus' ferromagnetic capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only real objection is the invisibility feild, it feels WAY to strong (just outright) and, it feels like its encroaching on my characters abilities, and as we know in overwatch the only 'overlaping' abilities are the healing abilites, and EVEN then, they are never done in the same way, my character has 'stealth' auras, as well as self invisibility. Mind changing that?

Reactions: FireDrake150
Aside from renaming him Corvus, I've made "Fortune" my Q skill and added a Sleeper Drone as my E.

Status
Not open for further replies.