Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I will be able to be more active. But notbenough to likely GM. If you all are willing though I'd still like to be a part of this. ^w^

So I'm seeing that the following chars are active in the IC:

Blackjack/Jonathan "Jack" Ziegler (Razilin)
Panzer/Erik Grupen (Dunruffle)
Shadow/Chu-Li Shimada (Sasha Bliss)
Sparky/Bailey Jones Oxton (Unbound)
Eagle/Akil Amari (Artorias)

while Cirilla started up the opening post, I'm waiting on her char, Eli/Hannah Marie Autidoe to show up, as well as chars from Zadok, FireDrake, and EddiEddi

but yeah, looks like more than half our original cast has committed to the IC

go team

So I take it you still wish me to participate. Perfect. ^w^ After my 4 hour shift I'll see if I can't Hammer a post out. ^w^

Name:
Celio Jeon

Callsign:
Ash

Height:
6'0

Weight:

Nationality:
Korean/Italian/Japanese

Appearance:

k__dash___ngbc_victory_png_by_zeref_ftx-d9mqfrh.png

Personality:

Aloof, uncaring, cocky and a little hot headed are the best ways to describe Leo. He is a man of few words, and when he does decide to speak it is usually a snarky comment. Though he would like others to believe he is a guy who finds most things uninteresting he can wear his emotions on his sleeve. Leo is also caring, and can not stand to see people in pain, emotional or physical. Once he notices someone going through something he will go out of his way to be there for them... In his own way.

History:

Life was difficult growing up, then again it was difficult for most anyway. At a young age Celio's mother passed due to dementia, forgetting him completely by the time she crossed over. His father was hardly around, far too busy causing trouble for Overwatch with his in his drug trade. A fierce Omnic hater, Celio's father managed to create a drug (Surge) that enhanced a human's capabilities. Depending on the subject, they would gain massive strength, become indestructible, or even possess the power of a certain element. Surge was dangerous though... Under high dosages it could cause permanent nerve damage, swelling of the brain and spinal cord and hallucinations... Possibly even death.

When Celio was eighteen he had joined a gang in New York known was the Untamed. This gang fought against injustice within the city, and sought to reclaim their town back from other much more harsher gangs... And the organized mob that now ran New York, Celio's father was the ring leader of that mob. During a gun fight Celio became exposed to a high dosage of the drug which for awhile rendered him comatose. His father couldn't care less, and left his son in his vegetative state. Luckily, Mercy of Overwatch visited the boy when he was in the hospital, where the doctors failed to bring him back, she would succeed. The medic was successful in bringing back Celio, but he would never be the same again. Right away he could feel his body burning up, he was in a constant sweat... When suddenly he burst into flames. Seemed his new gifted power were over flames, but he had little to no control over them. When awake he would always burst into flames, though it would cause no damage to him he could feel the pain in his nerves. So he was put to sleep until a solution could be made.

The solution came from Winston, chief scientist of Overwatch. He was able to create a special gauntlet, the EX Gauntlet that contained Celio's new ability, but it came with a cost... He could only wield the flame from the gauntlet, wielding the flame still struck Celio's nerves... Though luckily Winston was able to lessen the pain felt to bearable levels and finally naturally Celio could never remove the gauntlet.

After the help of Overwatch Celio turned his sight back on New York, with this new found power he could force the rest of the gangs and the mob to their knees... But he was stopped by one last member, Mei.

Mei saw the inner turmoil in the boy, and the deep hatred he had for his father... Though he did not say it, she could feel the pain Celio suffered. She refused to let him go back to New York, and instead opted him to put his abilities to the test working with Overwatch. At first this was met with backlash from Celio, but he eventually understood the importance of this organization. Celio decided to stay, and Mei pushed herself on him as mentor. Perhaps in the hopes that she could cool his fiery temper.

Your characters reason to join overwatch:

"Cause' the world needs heroes, right?"

Mentor:

Mei-Ling Zhou

Weapon(s):

EX Gauntlet

Secondary Weapon:

Cyro Gun
Celio is able to use the small gun to inject himself with a cooling healing fluid, this helps counteract damage received from the gauntlet, but it does have a cooldown.

Role:

Damage/Tank

Basic Skill Set:
A fierce close range fighter that can utilize his gauntlet for some mid range options as well. Celio's gimmick is all about getting close and decimating the enemy team with strong close range strikes to break their defenses. Using the gauntlet excessively though hurts him, so he has to strategically plan his attacks accordingly.

Skills:

Melee Attack:
A fierce strike from his knee, moves him forward slightly.

Left Click
Powerful hooks, much like a standard melee attack but does more damage.

1:
Wall Kick:
Is able to propel himself off of walls with a fierce kick to reach higher places, if there is an adjacent wall he could perform the move two more times to reach higher places.

2:
Flame Sphere:
Gathering flames in his gauntlet he quickly launches the fireball at an opponent. Can charge for a bigger ball, but the longer the charge the more damage he does to himself.

3/Shift:
Ignite Strike:
Celio propels himself forward by quickly bringing his hand back to fire off like a rocket. He then quickly whips around striking the air in front of him in a 360 hook which causes his body to spin due to the force. When performing Celio can reflect incoming ranged attacks.

Ultimate:
Fire & Brimstone:
"Now you've pissed me off!" Fire engulfs Celio's right arm and he begins to admit an fiery aura. He jumps into the air and slams into the ground, in a small area around him enemies are knocked prone for 2 seconds. Within this time Celio's health is brought up to 500 for 7 seconds and his melee strikes have been buffed doing double damage with each strike. While in this mode Celio's health does steadily fall, 2 points for every second.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirilla
@Sanctus
as I handed over GM ship to more qualified peeps, I can't confirm or reject. However, I think it looks brilliant. ^w^

and of course its okay. OPEN SIGNUPS after all. ^w^

@FireDrake150

Appreciate the reply! And thank you very much, hope they approve, I'm excited for this rp
Looks like tbey still consider me GM, So I guess they're all too good to me. I'd still wait for them, But I'm not seeing anything that screams to me as a problem causer. xD

and no problem. ^w^ Lets get this Katamari *ahem* RP, Rolling. xD

Reactions: Sanctus
Sorry lovelies, had work last night. I'm glad everyone is communicating well XD I have an awesome first mission planned up for you all bwahahaha!

Name:
Celio Jeon

Callsign:
Ash

Height:
6'0

Weight:

Nationality:
Korean/Italian/Japanese

Appearance:

k__dash___ngbc_victory_png_by_zeref_ftx-d9mqfrh.png

Personality:

Aloof, uncaring, cocky and a little hot headed are the best ways to describe Leo. He is a man of few words, and when he does decide to speak it is usually a snarky comment. Though he would like others to believe he is a guy who finds most things uninteresting he can wear his emotions on his sleeve. Leo is also caring, and can not stand to see people in pain, emotional or physical. Once he notices someone going through something he will go out of his way to be there for them... In his own way.

History:

Life was difficult growing up, then again it was difficult for most anyway. At a young age Celio's mother passed due to dementia, forgetting him completely by the time she crossed over. His father was hardly around, far too busy causing trouble for Overwatch with his in his drug trade. A fierce Omnic hater, Celio's father managed to create a drug (Surge) that enhanced a human's capabilities. Depending on the subject, they would gain massive strength, become indestructible, or even possess the power of a certain element. Surge was dangerous though... Under high dosages it could cause permanent nerve damage, swelling of the brain and spinal cord and hallucinations... Possibly even death.

When Celio was eighteen he had joined a gang in New York known was the Untamed. This gang fought against injustice within the city, and sought to reclaim their town back from other much more harsher gangs... And the organized mob that now ran New York, Celio's father was the ring leader of that mob. During a gun fight Celio became exposed to a high dosage of the drug which for awhile rendered him comatose. His father couldn't care less, and left his son in his vegetative state. Luckily, Mercy of Overwatch visited the boy when he was in the hospital, where the doctors failed to bring him back, she would succeed. The medic was successful in bringing back Celio, but he would never be the same again. Right away he could feel his body burning up, he was in a constant sweat... When suddenly he burst into flames. Seemed his new gifted power were over flames, but he had little to no control over them. When awake he would always burst into flames, though it would cause no damage to him he could feel the pain in his nerves. So he was put to sleep until a solution could be made.

The solution came from Winston, chief scientist of Overwatch. He was able to create a special gauntlet, the EX Gauntlet that contained Celio's new ability, but it came with a cost... He could only wield the flame from the gauntlet, wielding the flame still struck Celio's nerves... Though luckily Winston was able to lessen the pain felt to bearable levels and finally naturally Celio could never remove the gauntlet.

After the help of Overwatch Celio turned his sight back on New York, with this new found power he could force the rest of the gangs and the mob to their knees... But he was stopped by one last member, Mei.

Mei saw the inner turmoil in the boy, and the deep hatred he had for his father... Though he did not say it, she could feel the pain Celio suffered. She refused to let him go back to New York, and instead opted him to put his abilities to the test working with Overwatch. At first this was met with backlash from Celio, but he eventually understood the importance of this organization. Celio decided to stay, and Mei pushed herself on him as mentor. Perhaps in the hopes that she could cool his fiery temper.

"Cause' the world needs heroes, right?"

Mentor:

Mei-Ling Zhou

Weapon(s):

EX Gauntlet

Secondary Weapon:

Cyro Gun
Celio is able to use the small gun to inject himself with a cooling healing fluid, this helps counteract damage received from the gauntlet, but it does have a cooldown.

Role:

Damage/Tank

Basic Skill Set:
A fierce close range fighter that can utilize his gauntlet for some mid range options as well. Celio's gimmick is all about getting close and decimating the enemy team with strong close range strikes to break their defenses. Using the gauntlet excessively though hurts him, so he has to strategically plan his attacks accordingly.

Skills:

Melee Attack:
A fierce strike from his knee, moves him forward slightly.

Left Click
Powerful hooks, much like a standard melee attack but does more damage.

1:
Wall Kick:
Is able to propel himself off of walls with a fierce kick to reach higher places, if there is an adjacent wall he could perform the move two more times to reach higher places.

2:
Flame Sphere:
Gathering flames in his gauntlet he quickly launches the fireball at an opponent. Can charge for a bigger ball, but the longer the charge the more damage he does to himself.

3/Shift:
Ignite Strike:
Celio propels himself forward by quickly bringing his hand back to fire off like a rocket. He then quickly whips around striking the air in front of him in a 360 hook which causes his body to spin due to the force. When performing Celio can reflect incoming ranged attacks.

Ultimate:
Fire & Brimstone:
"Now you've pissed me off!" Fire engulfs Celio's right arm and he begins to admit an fiery aura. He jumps into the air and slams into the ground, in a small area around him enemies are knocked prone for 2 seconds. Within this time Celio's health is brought up to 500 for 7 seconds and his melee strikes have been buffed doing double damage with each strike. While in this mode Celio's health does steadily fall, 2 points for every second.​

Your accepted love, feel free to post when you like. I'll add you up on the character list.

@FireDrake150 the only people at the base are winston, tracer, mercy, and genji.

Thanks for catching that, I noticed it but couldn't do anything right away <3

@Razilin Thanks for keeping tabs on everything for me XD

Reactions: Razilin
And Yes, I make mistakes. I often type at night when I'm tired so Yeah, Not a great plan. xP

Hope it was cool, I controlled Mei briefly for Celio's intro. Also sorry Sasha and Dunruffle, I don't want you to think I ignored your characters, but since you guys went off to train Celio did not get a chance to see ya.

Is it still open sign ups?
I got curious Sanctus so I took a peak and I want in on this! >:) I wanna make a character with a mech!

[[ I'm just gonna post my character anyway because I literally will have no free time to do it later ]]
2dl0lr6.jpg

Name:
Hikaru Aria Kaede

Callsign:
E-9 Meka

Height:
5 Feet 6 Inches

Weight:
103 Lbs

Nationality:
Japanese-Korean-European descent

Personality:
Hikaru is a haughty girl who prioritizes herself most of the time. She is self-centered, rude, has an immature attitude, and blushes quickly. Hikaru is quick to jump to conclusions based on the situation in front of her, although this doesn't really happen in battle. She is a very loud person, and always expresses her opinions shamelessly. She also usually hides her ulterior motives. She is also irritatingly persistent about almost everything she believes in, but a fair example of this is her belief of her will to train with Dva.
Despite her immaturity and egotistical attitude, Hikaru is very dedicated to her loved ones and cares for them deeply, including her mother and little brother. She is also extremely loyal to and trusts her fellow teammates. She loves cute things and sweets. Despite her battle skill, she is scared of thunder.
Most of these traits seem to be unlike D.Va. however, Hikaru like D.Va tends to be brilliant, but often very rude and possibly sociopathic in her social approaches, as well as speaking her mind very often (thus missing her marks on deductions and coming off as quite rude).

History:
As a small child, Hikaru would always inspire to be D.va. She always fantasized being a strong tank for Overwatch because she wanted to be a hero for her younger brother who was scared of everything. She wanted to be strong and swift like those who fought before her. As Hikaru got older, she thirsted for the power they had, and so she trained herself each day. She wanted to be like D.Va, no, she wanted to be better than D.Va
As the year went by she went and created a shitstorm at HQ until she could see D.Va

"Why would cha want to see me?"

"Because, I'm going to beat you, I'll be better than you"

As they spoke, Dva enjoyed the spunk of the girl before her, and so, they became training partners until Hikaru could be sent into actual Overwatch. They built a new and improved mech for Hikaru and she continues to train until she is the most powerful member of Overwatch.
[[I might add way more to this later when I have the time]]

"I'll be better than the original D.Va"

Mentor:
D.Va

Weapon(s):
Replica Dva Mech equipped with larger Fushion Cannons and better damage absorption

Secondary Weapon:
Light Gun

Role:
Primarily Tank
Offense without Mech

Basic Skill Set:
-Under Fire-

Infinite Bullets & 50 Bullets per round (Light Gun)
Distance connection is about 50 meters per target

Melee:
A larger punch which allows her fusion rockets to slam into enemies stunning them for about 2 seconds

Skills
1: Booster, E-9's mech launches into the air, her momentum carrying her forward. She can turn and change directions or barrel through her enemies, knocking them back.

2: Fire Strike, When activated, E-9 will hurl a flaming projectile forwards that deals decent damage to any enemy it hits. This projectile passes through enemies and barriers, meaning that a single projectile can hit multiple opponents. It stops upon impacting a solid surface.

3: Particle Barrier, When activated, E-9 will completely surround herself with a barrier for a brief period of time, absorbing a large amount of damage and making her immune to all negative effects (such as knockback or stun) while the barrier holds. Damage dealt to the Particle Barrier contributes to her Energy.

4 Ultimate:
Excalibur Gun, "I'll pump you full of holes!" E-9s Mech transforms into a giant cannon attached to her arm causing her to be immobile, it shoots a large trial of damage dealing beams (3 to be exact). It lasts about 2 seconds and hits any enemy within linear direction of the cannon. After this is used, the Mecha is no longer available until after a two minute cool down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.