Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirded, ed. xD

with Ana cuddling her rifle like a baby as she does. xP

So when is this going to start? :P

Let me get with @Cirilla and see. I am abysmal at creating storylines, so we'll see what they may have up their spandex sleve.

b9fd3afa17af54ce725f71c3a59f1a62.jpg

Name:
VI Subterfuge Automaton Z66-X7-09, Beagle Unit

Callsign:
Corvus

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
300 lbs/136 kg

Nationality:
Omnic

Personality:
Corvus' most defining characteristic is his total, and unsettling silence; unlike Bastion, who could speak with mere sounds, Corvus could speak using the sentences and voices recorded from those he listens to. He owns no true voice, and merely replies with recorded words and phrases, with background noise and all. It is very unsettling for anyone who hears it. Like Bastion, he is curious about the world and wants to uphold peace and justice.

History:
While the Bastion units were once the Omnics' frontline combatants in the devastating Omnic Crisis, the Beagle units were the Omnics' assassins, cutthroats, and sideline slaughterers. Operating mostly in the night, many an Overwatch squadron were mowed down by but a handful of these Omnics.

Created for extrajudicial peacekeeping purposes beyond political knowledge, Beagle robot units possessed the great sniping capabilities. Many rumours of the Omnica Corporation's shady dealings surfaced even before the fall of the Omnic Crisis, chilling the spines of countless civilians of conspiracy theories and stories of world domination. During the Omnic Crisis, however, they, like the Bastions, Titans, and other outdated models, were turned against their human makers, forming the bulk of the omnics' rebel army–making a dark reality even darker. Following the resolution of the crisis, nearly all of them were destroyed or disassembled. To this day, Beagle units still symbolise horrors of an unprecedented level.

In the advent of the Talon terrorist group, disassembled and dormant combat Omnics were salvaged, repaired, rebooted, and reinstated. The Beagle units were once more used for subterfuge. Corvus was the very first model repaired and upgraded in the name of Talon, and he worked alongside legends like Reaper and Widowmaker. For some, unknown reason, however, Corvus was rendered offline for a couple of months after Tekhartha Mondatta's death. He was once more restored with naught but a single directive: join the next generation of Overwatch heroes. It is strange, as no data can be found within his internal hard drives.

Your characters reason to join overwatch:
To aid in the world's rehabilitation?

Mentor:
N/A

Weapon(s):
Silenced Auto 9 Pistol with red laser ammunition
Anti-tank Sniper Rifle

barracuda_sniper_rifle_by_dfacto.jpg

Sniper

roboweapons_08.jpg

Corvus' hand wielding his Sidearm.

Role:
Sniper

Basic Skill Set:
Corvus is proficient in mid to long range combat.

Skills:
Corvus is mobile and usually gets the upper hand in a long range fight, having unusual geometric and highly ferromagnetic plating that can unfold into shields that attract bullets towards them. It is also the strongest part of Corvus' armour, which is efficient when people are shooting him.

Left Click – Laser Pistol
He fires a volley of red hue piping hot plasma at enemies. It's his mid range weapon and sidearm with 12 rounds.

Right Click – Sniper
He scopes in with his Anti-tank Sniper Rifle and shoots his foes. It has 15 rounds of pure power.

Melee – Pistol Butt
He bashes his pistol's butt upon a foe's skull.

E – Sleeper Drone
"Sleeper Drone" is a harassment ability Corvus utilises to gain knowledge on the enemy's position, as well as force them out of hiding. Much like Widowmaker's Venom Mine, Corvus launches this transforming drone, a gadget attached to his back that looks like a piece of his peculiar armour plating and utilises the same reconfiguration technology as the Bastion model. It then unfolds into a black drone that patrols a small area and observes its vicinity, effectively alerting Corvus and his allies like Hanzo's Sonic Arrow. It cannot, however, see through walls. To make up for this, it shoots tiny rounds with a minimum total of 40 damage. Unlike Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets, this "aerial turret" has a timed life of 5 seconds. In its fifth second, it explodes for 10 damage. Corvus' strategy with this is he launches it into enemies hiding in small rooms, either trapping them within for his allies to finish the job, or forcing them out of hiding for them to be sniped.

005317.jpg

Corvus' sleeper drone

Shift – Electromagnetic Treading
"Electromagnetic Treading" is Corvus' mobility skill. This enables him to walk on walls for 5 seconds and on ceilings for 2. When on a wall, the floor and the sky respectively become what surrounds his left and right sides. With this skill ability, he can go to almost any surface. This is especially useful for snipers like him.

Q – Fortune
"Fortune" is a defensive ultimate that attracts all incoming bullets to Corvus' strongest armour plates for 3 seconds. The effect is that Corvus walks away or into gunfire unharmed. Corvus can use this to go in front of gunfire and protect his allies from harm, as well. At the fourth second, he alters the magnetic charge of his plating, shooting the attracted bullets in all directions. However, beam, energy, or elemental bullets do not succumb to Corvus' ferromagnetic capabilities.

Your character is awesome, my only concern is that instead of following the character sheet template you made your own. But I'll let you be the acception this once. Accepted ^^

Name
Bailey Jones Oxton
Callsign
Sparky
Height
5ft 3inches
Weight
109lbs / 49kg
Nationality
British
Appearance
In armour
OVW%20Mirage_zpsty8kxjdu.jpg

(This armour, but in a light blue & white colour theme)

Out of Armour
large.png

Personality
Bailey has quite a spontaneous and energetic person. She can be very sociable and friendly, usually seeming fairly carefree and joyful. She acts a lot in the moment, without heavily thinking about what the repercussions may be. But, she always has the best intentions in mind.
History
She always lived in the shadow of her older sister, but at the same time the 2 were almost inseparable. They both shared that buzzing positivity and happy go lucky attitude. When Bailey watched her older sister run off and join Overwatch, it became one of her life goals to do that also. So, she started training, trying to become the best she could be. Luckily, this was helped when Lena one day returned home, hanging up the mantle of Overwatch. She helped her sister however, relating to how Bailey wanted to go and make the world a better place. It was then that, once Lena deemed her ready, she told Bailey about an Overwatch project, project electrode. It was a suit that utilised electricity for near all it's abilities, and it was easy to see that Bailey was hooked on the idea. So, when she was finally deemed ready, she went off to join Overwatch, and carry on a legacy begun by her older sis.
Your character's reason to join overwatch
For the thrill and excitement, along with making the world a better place.
Mentor
Her older sister, Tracer.
Weapon(s)
A sub-machine gun that fires rounds rapidly. The rounds are either normal ballistic bullets or electrified.
Secondary Weapon
Bolts of electricity launched from the knuckles of her armour.
Role
Offense
Basic Skill Set
Bailey's skills revolve heavily around zapping and otherwise shocking her opponents, imiting their functionality and just generally being an annoyance and preventing them from completing their objective.
Skills
Melee
A punch with an electrically charged fist.
Electrify- Switches whether the bullets in her gun are electrically charged or not.
Stun mine- A mine that can be stuck to almost any surface. When an enemy nears it, the mine activates and sends out a spark of electricity, temporarily causing any electronics they use to short circuit. This effect only lasts a brief moment.
3/Shift
Buzz charge- This allows her to seemingly teleport to any ally that uses anything electronic. In reality, she is simply going into the flow of current in their electronics, from a distance, and almost instantly jumping out again. If she stays in the component for too long, she risks not being able to get out.
4 Ultimate
Shocker- When activated, a clone of Sparky, completely made of electricity, surges forward from her suit towards the enemy. It can soak up some bullet fire, but the main effect is that the clone will explode when in close proximity to the enemy. This deals damage, along with shorting out enemy electronics for a slightly longer period of time than the mine does.

Accepted ^~^

Maybe this is still open?

C3412434-1469607136131561large.jpg

Name:
Akil Amari

Callsign:
Eagle

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
215lb

Nationality:
Egyptian

Personality:
Akil is the son of Fareeha Amari, a former Soldier in the Egyptian Army and Security Chief of Helix Security International. She raised him the same way generations of Amari's have been raised, protecting the innocents and using their own life to do such a thing. Akil is a humble man, easy to get along with and has a proper sense of justice and will back those that aren't being properly treated by an 'ally' or a stranger. He doesn't put up with any injustices, wanting to make his family name proud.

History:
He is the son of Fareeha Amari, and the Grandson of Ana Amari. His Grandmother was a wellknown member of Overwatch and one of the Original Founders. Fareeha told stories of Ana's bravery every night before he went to bed when he was growing up. He grew up admiring his Grandmother Ana and his own Mother, impressed and awed by their stories of bravery and selflessness on the battlefield. When he was old enough, around eight years of age, his Mother began to put him through Martial Arts training just like she was when she was his age. He excelled in the Martial Arts world and after years of practice and studying, Fareeha moved him to weapons. This is where he proved to have a sharp eye like his Grandmother, picking up the Rifle and seeming to be inherently good with the weapon. When he became 18 years old, he joined the Egyptian Army just like his Mother to become a decorated Soldier, not wanting to disappoint her or the Family name.

He served in three tours and was ready to go on his fourth tour, but he retired instead. He felt like he wasn't making a big enough of a difference, than he wasn't protecting the innocents...only the innocents of Egypt. So he joined the Prestigous Organization of Overwatch. Being accepted made Fareeha and Ana proud of Akil. Though the two plan on Mothering every little wound he may receive, despite his wishes.

Your characters reason to join overwatch:
To protect the innocents!

Mentor:
Fareeha "Pharah" Amari

Weapon(s):
Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon:
CQC (Taught to him by Pharah, rarely uses because people rarely get close to him)

Role:
Sniper/Defense/Support

Basic Skill Set:
Akil excels at long range combat, his accuracy with a Rifle is near unmatched in the field of battle. Of course he cannot see everyone that may try to challenge him and a Rifle is no use in close quarters, so he relies on CQC, along with the combat knife strapped to his leg usually.

Skills:
1: Recon - Akil releases a small recon droid out to mark enemies hiding behind cover/rooms where he generally cannot see them.
2: Scatter - A long, cylinder bullet is fired and when it reaches point of impact, it explodes. The explosion scatters shrapnel everywhere in the general radius.
3/Shift: Bola - Shoots a bola that will wrap around his target (Body/Arms/Legs/Etc.)
4 Ultimate: Explosive Rounds - For a short period of time, all of Akil's Rifle rounds are replaced with explosive rounds.​

Accepted XD
AUTHORIZATION GRANTED!

Name: Tanaka Yamashita (Just realized those initials would also mean Thank you. XP as in thank you for being patient with me.)

Callsign: Jiki (Japanese for Magnetism)

Height: 6'

Weight: 120lbs

Nationality: Nihonjin (Japanese)

Appearance:

5d294763bcd1f8a76c4016e81b96705e.jpg

Personality: Kindhearted, but overall quiet and soft-spoken, unless spoken to or needed.

History: One of the old Shimada's Rivals, not much is known outside of the facts that the Yamashita's were skilled with Magnetics, and a major Electromagnetic or EMP Incident caused the loss of life of many, if not all, Yamashita's until Tanaka shows back up.

Your characters reason to join overwatch: Improve the conditions of the world and move towards an era of peace between Human and Omnic

Mentor: Zenyatta, Genji, Tracer

Weapon(s): Magnetic Rail Gun / Gauss Gun (Will work on some Design pieces for something that could resemble it hopefully shortly.)

Secondary Weapon (Firing mode): Healing Rounds

Role: (Tank, Healer ect..) Offensive Healer. Primary Role being offense.

Basic Skill Set:

Skills:

1: Creates a Magnetic field that stops all metallic Projectiles for a Duration and size similar to Winstons field

2: sacrifices being able to fire his weapon in exchange for reduced / stopped Damage intake, for a duration similar to Zarya's Shields.

3/Shift: Swap from Healing to Damaging Rounds

4 Ultimate: Creates a Blast of Magnetic Fluid that increases damage over a Short time from non Plasma, Non Beam weapons (no increase from Tracer, Zarya, etc, but Widow, Bastion, Torb's Turrets, etc)

(I will add to this as stuff comes and tweak as necessary. trying to create something completely unique and unseen before this with this character, so thus its been a bit tricky for me.)

Rejected! Lol kidding obviously accepted hun XP

• Thank You
Reactions: Unbound
Your character is awesome, my only concern is that instead of following the character sheet template you made your own. But I'll let you be the acception this once. Accepted ^^

Accepted ^~^

Accepted XD

Rejected! Lol kidding obviously accepted hun XP
XP you wanna fake Reject huh? Then I call you Drunk. we even.

xD jk.

tumblr_inline_mjk1snPpXD1qz4rgp.gif

I am so sorry guys, Firedrake has vanished again (or not replying to me T-T). I am going back into Hospital next week so I will try get a intro up in a clean IC thread by Sunday because this has taken forever.

If anyone has any ideas they would like to be added into the plot let me know, would love to hear them!. I have ideas in mind and a starter in mind too so *fingers crossed*

Thank you for you patience <3

- Cirilla​

Reactions: Razilin
Thanks for accepting but imma pull out on account of work. 1 RP is enough to suit my needs: mine. Thank you again!

Thanks for accepting but imma pull out on account of work. 1 RP is enough to suit my needs: mine. Thank you again!
Awwh that is a shame =(, but I 100% understand love. (also love your Signature, Darkness is epic. I read the comics)

Reactions: Razilin
I haven't intended to vanish but work has had me busier and I have been trying to clean so my mother doesn't throw my computer out and such. I won't go over my problems here but yeah. I will give my skype for you to poke me in th3 eye if I vanish for too long ever. xD..

And sorry to hear that you two. hope the hospital treats you well and hope you have fun, you're also welcome back here any time you free up.

I hope to have some form of starter dreamed up in the next 2 to 3 days depending on what Ideas Cirrilla has. so, Wah. if we have no ideas We can Wing it. Mercy why are you looking at me like that?

I'm just going to write up something and get the ball rolling. I am still sorry to everyone who is waiting... T.T this is embarrassing.

Reactions: FireDrake150
sorry, I'm undergoing a Really Shitty time in life so I'll be Sketchy with activity. @Cirilla, If you're willing I'd rather have you lead this so It doesn't fail based on my Struggles at the moment. (all I have is a phone and am being forced to work 2 jobs and do part time school for example.) I will still try to be here every day if I can. ^w^ I appreviate all of your patience.

Okay everyone after all the set back's the opening post on the new thread will be up tomorrow after I sleep and proof read all my work. I cannot wait to get this rp rolling and I once again apologize for the wait and I hope you all haven't vanished on me haha ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.