Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for anything, you might want to pm everyone because they might have forgotten about this rp.

Hey everyone, so I have PM'd mostly everyone concerning interest in this RP but have not heard back from all, so I'm posting here too.

If you are still interested please let us know! I would like to restart soon as possible to avoid complete loss of interest. If you are still interested, and have an opening to post, please do so when you have the time and let us know too. Again the sooner we get things going the better! :) I may also add another post, or alter my previous one, to give more openings depending on who I hear back from (but I hope to avoid doing that in case of confusion) If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to message me! Thank you!

Reactions: Oryx
Hello all!

I know it's been several weeks since we last communicated and I apologize for disappearing. I ran into some RL conflicts that I had to focus and when I was able to check back here, I figured the RP had died out and didn't want to pester anyone after neglecting it so.

However! @Oryx recently messaged me saying he was still interested and we thought it worth checking in one last time.

So, I utterly understand if you all have moved on seeing as it's been over a month since we all chatted but if you are still willing to forge ahead then please let us know on here! :) If not, no hard feelings and good luck with all your future adventures! Thank you so much.

Reactions: Oryx
I would like to go on the record and state that computers are my worst enemy, and my greatest love. That is all.

Reactions: SilentxChaos
If nobody else replies we could do just us 3 and have our characters be a basic fireteam

• Love
Reactions: Antiheld
That's... Not a bad idea, I could get on board with that!

If nobody else replies we could do just us 3 and have our characters be a basic fireteam

I was going to suggest that myself but I want to give the others a chance to reply. Let's at least wait till the weekend and then go from there.

Of course, I took @Dunruffle's post as a last resort kind of thing.

I know :) so if don't mind me asking, how are you two? Anything interesting going on?
Not really, waiting on the new games I want to play and it seems that the more hyped I am the further away they are.

Not really, waiting on the new games I want to play and it seems that the more hyped I am the further away they are.
I know how you feel! I'm dying for Mass Effect Andromeda to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.