Order of the Silver Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyssa's eyes widened as the guard charged forward and she stepped between him and Jack. She held out her palm towards the guard and stared him right in the eyes as she tried to cast a spell on him to manipulate his mind for just a short while. "Who exactly are you and why are you drawing your blade on innocent civilians?" She asked with a more stern voice than what she usually had, seeing as she usually had a kind and gentle voice, this was a clear change and her eyes now had a deep amethyst color.

When the man charged at him he was about to pick up his sword but Alyssa got in the way.
"Care!" She reached between him and the man her voice seemed to change somehow.

The guard stopped moving the instant Alyssa started speaking and fell on his knees.
"I was send by....the leader...of the serpents." He didn't seem to be in control of his actions anymore.

Jack walked closer to Alyssa just to see her eyes had switched color too.
"Are you okay Alyssa?" He spoke in a gentle voice as he came up next to the girl.

"Why did the leader send you? What purpose would it serve?" She asked as she was forced to keep her full focus on the guard to maintain the spell, however she could feel how it was draining her energy at a rapid pace and she could feel that she would not be able to maintain the spell for much longer, however, she hid her thoughts and her exhaustion from everyone with her stern expression. "Jack, go to the Order and get Landro. I will stall these men."

"I can't just leave you here!" He looked at her concerned, she looked alrigt, but it wasn't just one guard after all...

"He didn't tell us the purpose, but he wished for you to join him and assist him in his plans."
The man was still unable to get up.

"Are you sure I should go...is that your order Alyssa?" Jack looked at her, if she was to say yes, he had to leave, no matter what and get the others.

Alyssa swallowed once and she shut her eyes before she nodded once. "Yes, I order you to go and get the others." She then said as she opened her eyes again and she kept her eyes on the guard in order to maintain the spell as long as possible.

Her arm trembled slightly as she felt her energy being almost fully depleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack ran off to get to his horse and get to the keep as soon as possible.

Just when the boy left the area the other guards came in 3 of them and surounded Alyssa.
"You are coming with us!"
One of them demanded as they got closer to her, she started looking weaker already, how could she possibly hold them off?

The instant that Jack was out of her line of sight, she lowered her hand and shut her eyes, thus breaking the spell. She fell to her knees before she collapsed down on her side and she took panting breathes in exhaustion. "Please hurry... Jack..." She thought to herself.
She had seen in to some of the guards souls and some of them had no intention of letting Jack leave the store alive and she couldn't let him die, not there.

Jack rushed to the castle, a few men were chasing him, but they didn't catch up in time and he ran into the office of Landro.
"I need help! We have to get Alyssa! Come with me!"

The men surounding her picked her up and made their way out of the store.
"I'm glad you decided to join us."
They brought her the the stables to get her out of the city.

Varandros neighed and kicked with his hooves to get out of the box where he had been stabled when he saw the guards and that Alyssa was unconscious. Alyssa let out faint groans as she heard a voice in her mind, telling her to wake up, however she was unable to open her eyes as she was so exhausted.

"Calm down boy! What has happened?" Landro asked as he stood up from his chair and he looked at Jack.

"We visited the city! Guards attacked us she ordered me to leave! We have to go...now!"
He stormed back outside to get back to the city.

The guards put her on a carriage and tied her up as they started to leave the city.

The wood slowly began to give in to Varandros kicking and he neighed in a furious manner as the guards left with Alyssa.

Landro narrowed his eyes as he listened to what Jack said. "You left the walls of the Keep without permission?! Ignorant children!" He snarled as he called out for officers to join him as they went to the stables to saddle their steeds.

Jack finally reached the city again much earlier than everyone else, quickly he freed Varandros.
"Show us the way!"

The guards left the city and hurried to the hideout, once they would get there and the girl would get to their master they were sure everything would work out.

The instant that Varandros was freed, he shot out of the stables like a speeding bullet and galloped down the road. Landro pulled on the reins of his steed before he followed Varandros and his officers soon joined him in following the steed.

Alyssa let out a small grunt as she began waking up and she slowly opened her eyes, but only halfway before she shut them again and she then opened her eyes again and she looked around with a frightened expression, she could feel her heart beating faster in fear as she looked around. "Where am I...?" She thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack followed and hoped they would catch up in time.

"You are on your way to join the serpents and help us, don't worry you will be convinced" The man looked at her and then down the road, they would most likely chase them, but they almost reached to borders, not even the order would follow them there.

Varandros took heavy breathes as he galloped but then came to a halt once he lost track of Alyssa and he let out a furious neigh as he raised to his hind legs.

Alyssa frowned deeply as she glared up at the man. "I will never join you." She snarled and then glanced down at her bindings to see if she could break them with some form of magic.

Landro pulled on the reins to his steed and it came to a halt while Landro looked at Varandros as the steed now trampled on the spot.

Jack stopped with the others and looked around in confusion.
"Why do we stop? We can't waste time!"
Jack slowly looked forwards, he would catch up for sure.

"Don't try to breake free girl! There is no point we are no fools."
The man hit her arm so she would stop attempting to break free.

"Varandros has lost track of her, for all we know they could be sending us into a trap." Landro said as he frowned deeply, he didn't like the thought that Alyssa had been taken by the enemy, however he could not take the risk of sending his officers into a possible ambush.

Alyssa tried to spit the man in the face as he hit her arm and she frowned deeply, she felt her heart beating faster in fear, but she could not risk showing any weakness towards the enemy.

Jack let out a sigh as he looked around. "I will follow her, even alone! I will get her back I promise!"
With that he started riding of towards a way he predicted them to go.

"You sure are a fighter, don't worry once you have officially joined us I am sure you will be glad I was a little mean.
the carriage reached the keep of the serpents and they picked her up and brought her up to the highest point of the keep into a rather small room.

"Hello Alyssa, I didn't expect to see you so soon..I am sorry if my people hurt you I instructed them to be careful. My name is Verethys and I am the leader of the serpents, it is an honor to meet you."
Verethys looked human even though it was through magic, it wouldn't be seen by the normal eye and it would be hard to tell the difference to a normal human just by looking at him.

"Jack! Get back here at once! You will get yourself killed and do you think that is what Alyssa wants?!" Shouted Landro as Jack began riding from them.

"Go screw yourself." Hissed Alyssa and she struggled slightly as she was brought up to a small room within the Keep. She was about to say something when Verethys said her name and she turned her head towards him while she frowned. "I don't care who you are... Let me go!" She hissed.

Verethys looked at the young girl and smiled, "I can understand how you feel, your parents are gone and now everyone expects you to change the world before you even know what exactly you can do. I don't want you to hurt anyone or destroy the world, I want to end this pointless fighting somehow and I might have found a way that doesn't require anyone to die and your friend would also be safe."

Jack didn't care and followed the way he hoped was the right one.

"I can promise you that you two can stay together, if you help me." he smiled gently and walked closer to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.