Order of the Silver Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
oShe frowned at his words and she tried to back away as he stepped closer. "I do not trust any words you say. You are the reason why my parents are dead and I'm sure there is a reason to why you call yourself serpents." Snarled Alyssa as she glared at Verethys.

Landro shook his head before he turned his steed and his officers soon followed him back to the Order.

"You may believe I'm the evil one, but do you have any prove of what happened to your parents, wasn't the fault of the order..and the doing of a dragon they set free?"
He walked next to her looking at her, his smile keeping up. "I can understand you believe I'm evil, but I am willing to teach you magic and explain you my plan, after that you can decide to leave or stay. I won't do anything if you decide to leave, I just don't want magic to be wasted.

"Dragon...?" She asked bur turned away her head from him once he was close and she frowned slightly. She wanted to learn magic and she wanted to be together with Jack, but she still didn't trust Verethys and she remained silent.

"They didn't tell you a dragon attacked there? I'm surprised, I thought there would be things less important.
It was indeed a dragon that attacked and killed your parents and it is still alive, my goal is to catch it to make sure they would not cause problems like this. For that I requiere your powers though, one magician alone can not banish a dragon." he explained calmly not wanting to alarm her.

Jack finally found the keep, as expected he would not get inside by walking in and decided to get inside simply by demanding an audience, to his surprise he wasn't stopped and reached the room where Alyssa was.
He ran up to her "Alyssa!" he hugged her happy to have found her.

"I presume you are her friend? We met before didn't we? In your village." he smiled at Jack.

"Y-you...a-are..." Jack slowly got some distance to Verethys.
"You were the one that killed them!"

"Oh, oh I didn't kill your parents, they attempted to stop me and I simply demanded to get through, they fought for their cause and lost. That happens in this world.

"Why don't you-" Her sentence was cut shirt as she heard Jack and she turned her head towards him as she was hugged. "Jack! What are you doing here?!" She asked as she looked at him bur then turned her head towards Verethys as he spoke and she frowned deeply. "We will be leaving now." She snarled as she tries to take Jack's hand as she turned around to walk out.
Although she had to do it with both hands as they were bound.

Verethys laughed as they turned around.
"As you wish, but keep in mind that you saving the world, is not achieved by helping either the order or the serpents. You are alone in this world and you will always be. I would surely have enjoyed teaching you magic Alyssa." With that he spoke in some old language as the rope that bound her hands just fell of.
"I'm sure, we will meet again, but if you don't mind, I would love to keep Jack here. He is also part of something, that he hasn't understood yet."

Jack joined her in walking outside, mostly ignoring what he said, he just let them go like this? When he heard himself being called out he turned around.
"What would you need me for?"

"There is something that you own, a gift from the dragons and I would love to have it."

Jack smirked "I don't have anything from any dragon, you probably mixed something up, sorcerer." With that he took Alyssas hand and left the room, they werent stopped just one more thing came from Vererthys
"As soon as you know of your gift, you shall return to me."

She lowered her gaze when Verethys said that she would always be alone and she frowned sadly but then did her best to keep up a neutral expression as she went with Jack. She raised an eyebrow upon what Verethys said about Jack and she glanced between them both before she continued to walk with Jack. She found it odd that they were allowed to leave just as they wished, she felt as if something was wrong.

Jack made his way out of the keep with Alyssa.

Suddenly one of the men ran up and stabbed Jack in the back, he fell on the ground and looked at the man stabbing him, he looked exactly like Verethys.
"I think it is time for you, to realize your worth Jack."

Jack started bleeding heavily as he fell to the ground, was that it for him? Was he going to die like this?

Her eyes widened as Jack was stabbed and she supported him as he fell so the impact wouldn't cause further wounds and she could feel the blood inside her beginning to boil. She placed her hand against the wound on Jack to start and heal him and then turned towards Verethys as she stood up and her eyes turned to the amethyst color again. "You have attacked an innocent person and you have shed blood that did not need to be spilled...You shall pay for what you have done." She snarled and as she looked at Verethys, her eyes even took on a draconic shape with the pupils.

She raised one hand towards him as she uttered something in draconic and then lightning shot out of her palm and towards Verethys in an attempt to wound him.

Verethys got some distance and smiled at her as she started healing him.
"Oh don't worry, your magic and his gift work wonders together." he used the sword that stabbed Jack and threw it into the lightning to block it.

Jack looked around as his wound was healed, it healed rather fast and the pain dissapeared as his eyes went to Alyssa. "It...doesn't hurt anymore...it..." it was almost obvious that her magic wasn't on such a high level, maybe that was the gift he was talking about? He looked at him again. "What is the gift? What does it do?"

He grinned now, he surely had the attention he wanted now. "It is rather simple, there is normal and there is dragon magic in this world, the gift you got strengthens dragon magic around you, but you are not able to cast it by yourself you can just make it much stronger. I personally just have normal magic, but Alyssa has the ability to cast spells with dragon magic, and whenever she is around you her magic is going to be much stronger. You two are almost fit for each other."
Verethys walked closer again. "I can teach you how to practice the dragon magic, it is not easy but you would be able to control even a dragon with it."

"I do not need to control a dragon, I am their magic, I am of their blood. To control one would be to enslave it and that goes against everything I believe in." Snarled Alyssa and she even bared her teeth that now looked more like fangs. "Harm him again and I will show you just what kind of damage someone of the dragons can do." Stated Alyssa as she glared at Verethys.

Verethys smiled and got some distance. "Then leave, I'm glad I was able to show you something at least, but keep in mind even the Order is not interested in your well being." He turned around and left the hall, it was okay for him if they left.

Jack got up and smiled at Alyssa. "Let's get back to the order..." he didn't say much more as he took her hand and left, his wounds were healed completely already and he had many other things in mind at this point.

Alyssa pulled back her hand from Jack and she glared at Verethys before she looked down at her hands, she felt a warmth within her that she had not felt before and she heard a voice in her mind telling her repeatedly to say a single word.
Giving in to her curiosity, she spoke the word and she felt a sharp pain in her back and soon after wings shot out from her back and as she fell to her knees, her body slowly began changing shape and her skin appeared more like scales. Eventually, she had turned into a dragon the size of a horse cart and she let out a rumbling roar as she parted her maws and then glared at Verethys while hissing, her deep amethyst eyes being fixated on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You are not just a magician? You are more..." he looked at her curiously and turned around to her, walking towards her.
"Did you know of this before?"

Jack jumped back as she transformed and glared at her. "What happened? What did you do? Care..." He looked at her worried, he wasn't sure of what just happened to Alyssa, but he wanted to help her...but did she even need help?

She only growled in response to Verethys and she bared her fangs even more as he stepped closer, as she spread her wings, they were five meter in total from wing tip to wing tip. She then looked towards Jack but quickly turned back her attention to Verethys as some of his guards approached her with spears in their hands.

Verethys looked at her with a rather impressed face "What will you do? kill me?"
He took a step back and let his man get closer to her. "If you are a dragon I have no plans on working with you."

Jack looked at her still a mix of amazement and being scared. "Hey...Alyssa...lets just get out of here"

She hissed towards Verethys and the guards as she parted her maws after inhaling deeply and then as she exhaled, a stream of amethyst fire shot out of her mouth and towards them, although she had used her wing to shield Jack.

Once she bad breathed out the fire, she tried to place Jack on her back before she would escape from the keep with him.

The guards tried to block the fire with their shield, some getting hurt more than others.
Verethys smiled as he saw them leaving.
"I will get you, damn dragon! Just wait."

Jack got on her back and held on her.
"I hope you can explain this later..."

She flew as far as she could away from the keep and then landed... Or well... Crash landed more like, on the ground as she slid on her stomach and turned back to a human as she was on the ground. She took panting breathes and she felt her heart beating miles a minute as she looked at herself. She looked normal now, her eyes had their usual color, they didn't have a draconic shape, her fangs were gone and her skin no longer appeared like scales. The wings on her back had also disappeared. "I-I..." She stuttered, completely dumbfounded.

Jack held onto her as they landed and fell on the ground.
"What the hell was that? Where the heck did you learn that spell?"
He jumped up and ran to her, he held back his questions before but they all came up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.