Order of the Silver Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I don't know... I just heard a voice in my head telling me to trust... Well... It and utter the word so I did and then... Well." Said Alyssa, although she was speaking in a manner that revealed that she was panicking.

Jack got to her and hugged her.
"I'm glad I got you back!" He pretty much ignored her and just expresses his happiness.
"I was so worried he would hurt you.."
Finally he noticed that she seemed a little shocked.
"You did great there! That was an awesome spell really!"
Jack held her tight, he was really glad they were safe.

She sat on the ground while he hugged her and she stared down at her palms. "Just... What the hell am I...?" She thought to herself and her whole body was trembling, she was confused and frightened over what she had been capable of and she swallowed once as she then shut her eyes while she tried to gather her thoughts.

Jack let go of he slowly and looked at her.
"A-are you okay? You seem a little off."
He tried to make her notice him, but she was trembling and just seemed scared overall.
"Should we get back to the keep? We probably should talk to Landro..."

"N-No! We can't tell anyone about what happened..." She stuttered as she quickly looked up at Jack and she swallowed once, she had read in the books about what happened to the one before her and she did not want to face the things that the one before her was forced to face. "We can head back... But we cannot tell anyone about this." She said as she tried to calm herself and she carefully stood up.

"You don't trust them after what we heard?" Jack got up with her and helped her stand up, he didn't worry much about what he was told up until now.
"We can also just leave the order...and live without the burdens..." Jack spoke his mind there, he wanted to be with her, but not lose her for wanting that.

"No, we can't leave the Order... I am needed there in order to keep the peace and harmony that is in our world." She said as she shook her head. "I am needed there and so are you, but we cannot tell anyone about the magic that as used back there." She then said and she sighed heavily as she rubbed the side of her head and then looked around. "There's just one problem... I have no clue of where we are." She then said.

He nodded at her and looked around.
"I guess you are right...let's just stay silent about it."
Jack looked around more carefully as she mentioned how to get back.
"I-I have no clue either..."
His eyes wandered over the area trying to find something he knew.
"Can't you call for him? Varandros I mean."
He walked around a bit, they sure flew quite the distance.

She shook her head slightly. "I haven't been able to sense him ever since I was taken from that city." She said and she narrowed her eyes, it concerned her that she was unable to sense Varandros and she sighed heavily as she looked around. "I guess we'll just have to make the best of it to try and get back." She said and she then began walking, although she had no clue of where she was going.

"I hope we find it fast, it would be great if we didn't need to walk around for days." Jack followed her and kept looking around the area, hoping to find something he recognized.
"Do you think it is true that I make your magic that much stronger Alyssa? I'm not sure what to think of it and I can't imagine being any helpt to your magic at all."

"I'm not sure what to believe... I mean, it's not like I've known about this for long and I just started reading on what it means to be.. well... me." She said and she looked at Jack before she looked forward. "But I don't think it's impossible, since I've been feeling stronger whenever you've been close to me." She then said with a small nod.

"You sure are in some sort or prophecy, but I just can't imagine me being any useful to your magic..." in the distance the city they came from at first was seen and he pointed towards it. "Look! We went the right way!" Jack smiled and started walking a little faster. "I'm kind off glad you feel strong with me around...but it probably is just because of whatever I have in me" it was rather confusing for him, magic wasn't his topic and he just tried to understand it a little and hoped it would be enough to get this done.

She smiled faintly but lowered her gaze as they walked and she looked down at the ground. "I wonder what happened that... mad eme like this..." She thought to herself and then sighed deeply at the thought of what trouble it could cause if she was to lose control. She swallowed once but then sprinted slightly to catch up to Jack. "Hey Jack... do you think I'm scary...?" She asked in a hesitant manner.

"I think you are just really special in way, I doubt anything or anyone made you like this" he smiled and slowed down a little as she fell behind. "Don't worry, we will be alright as long as we are together, right?" when she asked him about being scared he looked at her slightly shocked and shook his head. "I don't think you are scary, you are mysterious, but is that something bad? I think you are a kind and nice person and I hope we can go through this together.

"Yeah, we will." She said with a faint smile and she then blinked as she looked at Jack when she heard his last words and she then nodded once. "Thanks for saying that." She said as she looked at him and then looked forward as they continued to walk. "What do you think Landro will say when we return...?" She asked in an uncertain manner.

"He will surely kill us for doing this, but I don't care about it anymore, I somehow hope he is not against us....though I guess we will have to go alone from some point onward."
He smiled at her gently, he hopped it would be alright for them to go back, Landro probably was not having any bad plans.

"I don't think he would kill us... but he will probably give us the scolding of a lifetime..." She said and she swallowed once as she became nervous the more she thought about it. One thing was for sure, she could feel that when Landro was angry, there was an energy within him that grew to frightening strength and she did not want to have that energy released on anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wonder if he will be too pissed...I went alone without his orders and got you out....how could he actually be angry with any of us?" he smiled, trying to not think about the fact they after all it was his fault she got caught by the serpents and had to go through all of this, he really didn't want that on his mind right now. "We will be praised as heroes!" he grinned at the thought, he would like that indeed.

"I don't think that is the word for it." She said with a smirk but it quickly faded as she stopped and she looked around. She could feel a scent, it was very faint but there was no doubt about what it was, it was the scent of fresh blood. "Something's happened." She said and she then began running in the direction that the scent was coming from and once she reached it, she came to a full halt and crouched down, it was a dire wolf pup!
wolf-puppy2.jpg

It had gotten stuck in a bear trap with its paw and it whimpered as it tried to struggle free. "Easy little guy." She said gently and then reached down her hand to stroke it over the head and she winced a bit as the pup decided to bite down on her hand. "It's okay." She said and she then turned her head in Jack's direction. "Jack! I may need some help here!" She shouted.

When Alyssa ran of Jack shouted after her and ran after her "Hey care, don't just run away like this!" he got to see the puppy and looked at how quickly she tried to help the dog and followed her.
"Oh... wait.." he took his sword and looked at the dog, he wanted to open the trap with the sword and did so "Stay calm...I don't want to hurt you!" he got the trap open after a few tries and smiled as the dog was freed. "I wonder why someone would put a bear trap right here...there is no need for it in this part of the area." he pet the dog with a smile trying to calm him as he cut of some of the cloth on his clothes to bind up the wound of the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.