Order of the Silver Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landro looked at him and he narrowed his eyes. "For the moment there is nothing I can do, she has to calm down because her magic is close to going berserk and if that happens, there is no telling what will happen. My priority right now is the safety of everyone around here, including you two." He said and he rubbed the bridge of his nose, it was clear that he was not happy about the decision, but he had to put aside kindness for duty.

Alyssa looked down at her lap as she sat down on the bed in the room and she placed her hand over the collar around her neck and she frowned sadly as she then lowered her hand to her lap and a few tears ran down her cheeks. She wasn't able to break free, she was frightened and she was alone. Jack would perhaps be able to feel her emotions inside him, her fear, rage and confusion.

Jack sighed and sat leaned against the wall, he was indeed able to feel some of her emotions, it was like they were linked. "Landro...at least...let me talk to her once...make sure she knows..and isn't feeling lonely...I just know...it would be worse to let her alone for all this time..she will probably go berserk even faster that way...please.." he looked at him, he knew Landro was trying to protect them, but he didn't want her to feel alone, just telling her he was alright and they would be together again, that would be enough to make her feel a little better... "Landro please I'm sure this sounds dumb, but I think she might worry about me too, and just telling her I am okay and I will be with her as soon as things have calmed down..."

"I will allow you to see her if you do not bring up our conversation with her." Said Landro. "You can feel her emotions, can you not? As if you were one, am I correct?" He then asked.

I don't need long Landro, I just want to calm her down, you won't sepperate us forever will you?" He looked at the man with a relieved smile, he could be with her even if it wasn't for long.

"No, I will not keep you separated forever. But until she has learned how to control her magic, it is too dangerous to have the both of you close. I will allow you to see her for a little bit and talk to her, do not make me regret this decision." Landro said as he looked at Jack. "You may go now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack left after he was told to, he didn't show it in the room, but as soon as he left the room he rushed towards the tower and got inside without much arguing running to Alyssa, embracing her right away. "Alyssa.....I'm glad you are alright..." he spoke softly as he held her, it was a little odd for him as he thought about it, but he just wanted to be with her right now.

Alyssa blinked in surprise as she saw Jack entering the room where she was and she stood dumbfounded as he hugged her. "Jack? What... What are you doing here?" She asked once she snapped out of her thoughts and she looked up at him before she looked around a bit. "Does Landro know you're here..?"

Jack nodded, "Yes he does know about it, he allowed me to talk to you because I felt like you were worried...we are safe for now, I am not allowed to be with you for too long, but I was allowed to spend some time you...and I wouldn't waste the chance." he slowly let go of her and smiled gently. "It will be a bit before we can do much, he worries about the magic and that you might get problems with it...so you will have to show you can control it and then we can be together again..." Jack spoke gently, he was tempted to tell her how he felt and what he thought, but Landro gave him this chance to just explain the problem they have right now.

"What's going to happen to me...?" She asked as she looked at Jack and she frowned sadly as she still hugged him, she was scared, of that there was no doubt and she was feeling uneasy by the fact that she had been locked inside with a collar around her neck that prevented her from using magic. "But... I can't control it... when you were injured, I felt a deep rage within me and I felt like... I was burning up and I had to release it and then, well... you know what happened after that." She said as she looked at Jack.

The wolf pup walked into Landro's office and looked up at him with his head cocked slightly to the side and he drooped one of his ears. "So you are back, then? Can't get rid of you, huh?" Asked Landro while a smile formed on his lips and he let out a heavy sigh as he patted the pup gently over the head as it jumped up on his lap. "Fine then, come and sit down, you must be weary after your travels."

"Nothing will happen to you, you are safe here and I will also not be going anywhere else. You will have to learn your magic and hopefully we will find someone that is willing to teach you, I think you don't need to worry about too much, I will solve everything I can." Jack wrapped his arms around her again and smiled.
"We will be together again....I know you want that too...right?" He felt like he wanted to be with her forever and guessed she had the same feeling.

The pup slowly turned into a small woman with long brown hair. "You recognized me right away, as usualy." Azsha sighed and sat on the chair in front of Landros table with a grin on her face. "I guess you need a sorceress? Unless that girl is supposed to go on a rampage."

"Yeah, I-I'd like that." She stuttered as she hugged him and she kept her gaze lowered while she smiled. She wanted to be with him, of that there was no doubt, but she was frightened over what might happen if she were to truly lose control over her magic.

"This is magic beyond even your knowledge, Azsha. There is only one person that would be able to teach Alyssa to control her magic. But that person sided with our enemies many years ago because of my mistake." Said Landro and he sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose and he leaned his elbows on the table. "You can teach her the basic magic, but for her to fully learn how to control and harness her draconic side, she..." He interrupted himself as he let out another sigh while he shook his head.

"I'm glad we agree..." Jack smiled and kept her close to him for a while, he knew he would have to go sooner or later.
"I will find someone that will make you learn how to control this, don't worry."

Azsha sighed and looked at him surprised. "I can't make her use her dragon powers perfectly, I can teach her how to at least bind them and not just fall into rage. You are right that it is not within my knowledge to teach her how to be a dragon or how to use dragon magic, but how to seal and hold back her powers, that is something I can teach her so she may be with the boy so that her power may grow and she can learn it for herself."

"What if we don't...?" Asked Alyssa as she looked up at Jack and she frowned sadly at the thought. "What if there isn't someone who can.. or is willing... to teach me?" She asked as lowered her gaze and she cuddled slightly in Jack's embrace as she was slightly scared over the thought that maybe she would be locked in the room for eternity.

"And what will you do when her draconic side takes over her feelings and her heart? It is not just rage, Azsha, it is all her emotions. She needs to control them before she can even think about learning to control her magic. Her ties are connected to Jack and if he is with her, her magic gets stronger. If she wanted to, she could turn into a Dragon and destroy the whole keep, that is why I had to put that collar around her neck, to prevent her from harming herself or anyone else." Said Landro as he paced around in his office and he frowned deeply. "You can teach her how to control the basics of her magic, however that will not be enough to harness the draconic side." He then said as he sighed and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Do not get me wrong, Azsha, I wish her nothing but a happy life, but she cannot live one if she is in constant danger of harming either herself or the ones she love."

Jack held her close to him and kissed he forehead softly. "That won't happen, if I have to search everywhere and don't find anyone, I will learn it and teach you...I don't care how much work it might take, I simply won't allow you to be left like this." he was determined without a doubt, but it obviously wouldn't be that easy to find anyone to teach her that was not interested in just getting an advantage out of her powers.

Azsha sighed at his objections, he wasn't wrong, yet she had her own goals with this and she wouldn't just let it go so easily. "I'm sure I will teach her enough so that she won't go crazy...give me a chance to talk to her and see for myself, I'm sure her emotions won't take over if she has her rider with her and he gets stronger too, we just need to get them to work together...you know how much that changes yourself, so think about it."

Alyssa cuddled against Jack, she didn't want him to go and she wrapped her arms around his waist as she rested the side of her head against his chest. She knew that he would have to leave eventually, but she didn't want that. She wanted to have him with her.

Jack rubbed the bridge of her nose and he sat down in his chair. "I know that you have a lot to offer, but I cannot allow those two to be close so long as she cannot control her powers. That would be like putting oil right next to an open fire. It is doomed to end in an explosion. I will allow you to train her, but I cannot allow them to be close to each other while that is happening." He said and then made a dismissive gesture with his hand towards Azsha.

Jack looked at her with a gentle smile. "Alyssa...I never thought we would be like this some day..." he softly kissed her cheek holding her tightly, he had to go now, but he didn't want to, maybe he should just get her out. He whispered softly "Let's just get you out....I don't care what I have to do...I don't want to leave you Alyssa.."

Azsha sighed and nodded. "I will fix that problem first, you let them meet each other, there is no way they will leave freely, I will have to let them be together, but I will take care of it...just don't worry...I will have to inflict some pain." she smirked before leaving, she would have to make sure they both realize even more what the other is going through, she knew a few spells for that, she would put a mark on both of them, allowing them to feel the other even more, but also helping the other to go against the emotions. She then entered the room where the two were so close, it made her sad knowing what had to be done. "I was send by Landro, Jack you know very well that you two will have to get away from each other now, will you two be able to get away from each other?"

"No, Jack. We can't do that, it'll only end up with you getting in trouble and I've seen into Landro's soul... he may do something because he thinks it is right, but that does not mean he likes it..." Said Alyssa as she looked up at Jack and she frowned in a worried manner. She stood in his embrace for a while before she turned her head towards the door as someone entered and she looked towards the woman. She narrowed her eyes slightly at her when she spoke and then looked up at Jack.

"Women." Sighed Landro as he rubbed the bridge of his nose and he leaned back in the chair as he balled his hand into a fist and then rested his chin against the back of his hand while he glanced forward in a thoughtful manner. "I pray to the gods that nothing will go wrong." He thought to himself.

Jack looked at the women and after he heard what Alyssa said he slowly let go of her, it was obvious that he didn't like it. "I will go...I know it's for the best.." he turned to Alyssa once more and smiled at her. "Don't worry, I will come back as soon as I'm allowed to." with that said he left the room and walked past the woman.

She saw the boy leaving the room and sighed softly as she approached Alyssa. "I'm glad he is a reasonable person." she sat down next to Alyssa and looked at her with a smile. "Look girl, you may not believe it, but if you do what I say I will get you two together again, it won't be easy though."

Alyssa moved away slightly from the woman as she sat down and she narrowed her eyes, she knew that the woman was speaking the truth, but she still didn't trust her, she could be a magician that would be able to manipulate others thoughts or worse, completely take over another persons mind. Since Alyssa hadn't seen or gotten to know that many people in the Keep before she took very strict precautions when it came to new people, she was unable to know how old they were, what experience they had with battle and if they were magic wielders.

"Well girl? What is your answer, do you want to learn how to lock up your powers, or will you try to control them forever?" she smirked as she walked up to the girl taking her hand. "Don't worry girl, I'm not your foe."

Status
Not open for further replies.