• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
B

Bees

Original poster
Yo.

I'm new as you may be able to tell. Not new to writing and roleplaying though. Because this is the case I have no ideas off the top of my head but would be more than willing to hear others/bounce them off one another.

I very much like to write and if this interests you please let me know. I can hopefully provide a sample of my writing if need be. Otherwise... I don't bite. :)

Edit: Currently looking to play either male or female. I am a female but am willing to play both genders! Also open to different gender pairings. Hopefully another edit will be coming if I come up with some new ideas. Thanks. 6/26

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideas:

Harry Potter universe, OC or Canon/Possible origin story including Tom Riddle.

Hunger Games Universe before the last book.

Percy Jackson universe... not sure how this would really work, but hey. I'm willing.

I'd love to do something with time travel, going from today back to the past, or into a dystopian future. It sounds like fun.

Slice of life would be cool! Defying odds or a Romeo and Juliet type story. Love at first sight without all the death...

Other fantastical worlds we can build together!

It's been a while but something with the Harry Potter universe might be cool. PM me?

Hi! Right up my street. I love Harry Potter and would be willing to rp a HP rp with you?