Status
Not open for further replies.
You can come up with a name and execution. Don't know why you'd come up with a deacribtion since all they can do is inflict corrosponding debuffs but sure o.o

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Update #2 details the edits I made after our conversation yesterday.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Now that we have Rei, I could change my character's personality to be a little more... down to earth if you'd prefer.

Other than that, I think she's done.

Nah, you guys are fine. I hust eon't be accepting any more socially withdrawn/unusually smart characters.

Accepted :)

Nah, you guys are fine. I hust eon't be accepting any more socially withdrawn/unusually smart characters.

Accepted :)
Well u don't have to worry about that with my loud and adventrous rogue fae lol. Coming in a few hours at work now

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
UPDATE
- Did this yesterday but in the highlight of recent events I added in another set of rules, some already in place, titled Character Rules under Rules.
- Updated the OOC Rules under Rules.
- Updated the Roster under Cast.
- From now on, if you want to reserve a character you have to post a WIP. WIPs must be completed within three-five days and more time can be requested in two day increments up to four times.

RESERVATIONS STATUS
- @LoveandHate91 has lost their Warrior reservation.
- @Caracal has until Sunday to get up a character or character WIP for their reserved Gunslinger.
- @Mischief has until Monday to post a character or character WIP for their reserved Mage.
@irregular-neptune has until Tuesday to post a character or WIP for their reserved Warrior(?).
@Shattered☢Horror☠ has until Tuesday to post a character or character WIP for their reserved Rogue.

Last edited:
UPDATE
- Did this yesterday but in the highlight of recent events I added in another set of rules, some already in place, titled Character Rules under Rules.
- Updated the OOC Rules under Rules.
- Updated the Roster under Cast.
- From now on, if you want to reserve a character you have to post a WIP. WIPs must be completed within three-five days and more time can be requested in two day increments up to four times.

RESERVATIONS STATUS
- @LoveandHate91 has lost their Warrior reservation.
- @Caracal has until Sunday to get up a character or character WIP for their reserved Gunslinger.
- @Mischief has until Monday to post a character or character WIP for their reserved Mage.
@irregular-neptune has until Tuesday to post a character or WIP for their reserved Warrior(?).
@Shattered☢Horror☠ has until Tuesday to post a character or character WIP for their reserved Rogue.
It's Shattered... my fucking Wifi was acting up yesterday and today, but seems to be working now, so char shall be done by tomorrow and will post it here either tomorrow night or Sunday, sorry but can't do anything if Wifi doesn't want to be friendly.

• Thank You
All these name changes Dx

Don't worry, you have at least five days and you can request another two if you so wished.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
All these name changes Dx

Don't worry, you have at least five days and you can request another two if you so wished.
I can't help it... lol I don't know if I will ever find the right name for me lol (but this one does seem to fit my Prideful and Conceited Personality xD). And yes, that is a generous amount of time for me to get my char up lol, so shooting for tonight or Sunday^^.

I shall finish up my CS by tomorrow (still have to update those Weapon Skills and my unique ability)

Alright, accepted :)

UPDATE
- Did this yesterday but edited in a Previously Asked Questions section.
- Just realized I never mentioned this but I need four characters up an approved before I start.

RESERVATIONS STATUS
- @Caracal has until the end of today to get up a character or character WIP for their reserved Gunslinger.​

Last edited:
Knowing that I won't be able to keep up with this the coming months and everything... I will have to drop. I am so sorry and annoyed with myself, had an amazing char idea... but I just realized how busy I am going to be and a rp like this needs dedication (which I have, but not a lot of time), I wish you all luck and wills talk this and maybe if every a time comes I can join back and my time schedule is correct XD I will be back^^. But good luck and Noctis I know this rp will be a great one^^.

• Thank You
RESERVATIONS STATUS
- @Caracal lost their reserved Gunslinger.
- @Mischief has lost their reserved Mage.
- @irregular-neptune has until tomorrow to post a WIP or their character for their reserved character.​

• Robin Wagner
    // 19 | Male | Tattoo Shop Apprentice \\

Personality
    Robin tends to be a very sarcastic person. Typically the things he says sarcastically are not in malice, but if you're not close to him you might take issue with things he intends in jest. He loves to talk to people and is overall pretty friendly. He's a rather competitive person and tends to get easily angered if he's being beaten. But he's also a team player and will do what he can in order to make sure his team wins. He's a very relaxed person otherwise, and tends to take things pretty smoothly. He isn't a loud person and can tend to be quiet at times, but he will almost always talk to you. He's not the kind of person who likes college, so instead of going there in the fall, he's going to continue to work his job at the tattoo shop and hopefully work his way up there, much to the chagrin of his parents. This is his first summer out of high school because he repeated the fifth grade.

Appearance
    Robin stands at about 5'8 and tends to wear mostly jeans or short sleeved button up shirts and occasionally a t-shirt. His eyes are a bright blue and his hair is blonde, cut into a pompadour style. His hair is longer in the front and curly. He's more on the lanky side with just a little bit of muscle. He's a pretty pale guy as he doesn't get out much and is more of an inside person. He has a few tattoos on his upper arms that are making their way toward being sleeves.

Reason for Competing
    Mostly for the experience, as he's enjoyed RPGs since he was younger, but the $10,000 was an incentive in joining, as it would help him to start his own tattoo shop.

Relationships
    Family:
    He once had a good relationship with his parents, but now they rarely speak to one another and are on bad terms. This is mostly due to his life decisions, including going to work in the tattoo business. He has a twin sister who he's close with and speaks to regularly, who is now entering her second year of college.

Other
    He's transgender, which is one of the reasons why he and his parents are on bad terms.
  • Dyfar
    // Level 10 | Male | Orc | Warrior \\

Health: 180
    Labor: 130
    Mana: 100
    Experience: 00/500
    Gold: 35g
    Item Capacity: 10/17

Appearance
    Dyfar stands at about 6'4 and he has medium green skin. His body is build fairly heavily, with broad shoulders and large chest, leg and arm muscles. His hair is shaved into a mohawk and is a dark black. His eyes are large and are a dark brown color. His arms are covered in war paint that's kind of swirly (like this guy's) and he has four lines of warpaint down his face. His ears are also slightly pointed.

• Skill Attributes (0/105)

CHA >>> 16
    CON >>> 16 (+2)
    DEX >>> 13
    INT >>> 10
    PER >>> 20
    STR >>> 17
    WILL >>> 13
    Resistances and Bonuses
    RES
    1/3 Fear
    1/3 Bleed
    1/3 Curse
    1/3 Charm

BON
    +2 Constitution
    -5 Gold from Purchases
    +1 Probability
    1/3 Mental Resistance
    +1 Enemy Target

Unique Ability

Berserker - Dyfar gets an addition of 5 points to his strength for attacks. The downfalls of this is he's affected by minor Berserk and it can only be affected when he's below 50% health. Ideally only used when he's surrounded by enemies.

• Weapon

Hammer 1/3 Silenced 1/3 Confused 1/3 Bleed
    Dagger 1/3 Transfiguration 1/3 Curse 1/3 Zombie
    Armor (Total: 88)
    Metal Helmet - Heavy Armor -   08
    Metal Chest Piece - Heavy Armor - RES 1/3 Curse 19
    Metal Shoulder Guards - Heavy Armor -   22
    Chainmail Boots - Medium Armor -   06
    Leather Bracers - Medium Armor -   20
    Leather Pants - Medium Armor - RES 1/3 Charm 13
    Equipment
    Menu Crystal x1 0g  
    Minor Health Potion x5 100g -5 (95g)
    Minor Regeneration Potion x2 80g -5 (75g)
    Minor Cure Potion (Confusion) x2 50g -5 (45g)
      x10   -215g

Last edited:
@irregular-neptune, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but your font is in black which kind of blends in to Iwaku's dark background o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.