Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, cool. Glad to hear it. Didn't see that XD

In that case, I will make a Gunner, because I really want to play a sort of Magic Gunner character who casts spells... with guns and bullets.

Or something along those lines.

Oh yea, meant to ask. How do you do the cool tab layout you did at the top? I don't know how to do that, so all I can do are a bunch of spoiler hiders and it looks a little too large and plain.

Code:
[tabs][tab=Like]Body[/tab][tab=This ^.^]Body2 [/tab][/tabs]

Output:

• Thank You
Reactions: Renose
It will hopefully make my own RP a little less daunting for people, since that is one thing about dice RPs, those who don't know them see lots of text and back off.

Alot of big, white spoiler boxes definitely seems daunting. Your unique layout and way you concise all of the details in a nice, easy to read manner is definitely the first thing that drew me in. Its really good work. Really neat looking.

So layout does matter in a way. Or at least it can help.

---

ANYWAY, time to make my Elf Gunslinger. I shall hopefully have that up tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Character is just about done, let me know if I did anything wrong :P

@Redsun_Criminal, The only problems I see is that your attributes add up to 104, not 105, which means you still have one unspent attribute. I would also prefer if spells only inflict one debuff instead of two. Otherwise looks good so far ^.^

One debuff instead of two. Spells that inflict debuffs don't normally inflict damage (think Pokemon if you're familiar with it) unless it's a side effect of a spell (fire causing burn).

I see what you did there!

I made my UA, is it ok?

edit: aaand fixed the typos

Looks good ^.^ You going to add any enchantments?

2 armor enchantments and 3 for your weapon ^.^

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
Still very much interested, sorry for the lack of a reply I just liked the post as a way of an answer. I'll have my character done before this week ends.

2 armor enchantments and 3 for your weapon ^.^
Working on my Chars in Test Chambers. Since I am so OCD when it comes to CSES will be up tomorrow since I want it to be perfect.

I fixed a lot of the sentence structure/ grammar/ consistency issues with my CS (because frankly, my original draft was a complete mess that I didn't really read through) hopefully it's easier to understand now...

• Thank You
Her eyes also glow purple when she uses her spells, a detail she requested personally.
I personally think this is a little much o.o; The purple magic is good and all but let's keep the eyes from glowing please v.v

all enemies who make melee attacks against her (whether they succeed or not)
I totally over looked this but if a attack doesn't hot then how are they being effected? The attack must hit for a melee attacker to be effected by your character's UA.

Weapon: Black Rapier (minor Poison, minor Berserk), Dagger (minor Bleed)
1) I totally for got your character was a Mage somehow. 2) My fault for not specifying this. Mages are suppose to use magical artifacts to channel their magic like staffs, wands, books etc. though these can be duel weild with a secondary weapon. I'm just going to go ahead and give magical artifacts their own weapon class x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.