Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think this is a little much o.o; The purple magic is good and all but let's keep the eyes from glowing please v.v
hahah, I was going to mention that her friends thought it was too much, but she did it anyways. But yeah, I'll remove it.
I totally over looked this but if a attack doesn't hot then how are they being effected? The attack must hit for a melee attacker to be effected by your character's UA.
I thought of it as anyone who gets close, but yeah, I'll change it to hits only.
1) I totally for got your character was a Mage somehow. 2) My fault for not specifying this. Mages are suppose to use magical artifacts to channel their magic like staffs, wands, books etc. though these can be duel weild with a secondary weapon. I'm just going to go ahead and give magical artifacts their own weapon class x.x
so no buffs or no melee weapons at all? :o

thanks for the feedback btw!

so no buffs or no melee weapons at all? :o

All your Debuffs will go to your dagger, which would be concisderes a secondary weapon. The only thing you'll need to change is your main hand ^.^

And no problem :3 Never been thanked before for criticizing a skeleton before ^.^;

All your Debuffs will go to your dagger, which would be concisderes a secondary weapon.
so the dagger debuffs have to be activated individually, right? not all three at once, I assume...

and I lose my rapier for a staff or something, right?

sorry for all the questions

Ask all the questions you need :) I'm only one person so I can't spy all the holes in my own RP.

Yes, Weapon Skills have to be activated individually and draw from labor much like how magic draws from mana.

Yep :) Any weapon now listed under Magical Artifacts ^.^

Nope :) Magic draws from mana and Weapon Skills draw from labor no matter what. (And no problem ^.^)

Okay umm, if I had a resistance to minor blind, wouldn't it make sense if modest blind would last three turns instead of six? Similarly, if I had minor poison resistance, major poison would deal 10 damage per action rather than 15. I feel like this might help balance how horrible it would be to, for example, become paralysed for 9 posts (ie. 9+ days x.x).

Minor resistances prevents you from feeling the full effects. So if you have a minor resistance to blindness then you won't be effected by minor debuffs, and if you have a modest resistance then you won't be effected by modest debuffs. But yeah, I guess it would make sense to also reduce the number or turns you're effected for, but I think only modest and major will do that =^.^=

Don't worry, I'll introduce debuffs by enemies slowly and one at a time. They probably won't start showing up until level 2 of the dungeon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I like doing the tab thing... so ill do that. I kind of like it.

Anyway, this is currently a work in progress. Got the basic info down, now to work on the gear, statistics, etc.

• Rei Amagi

Occupation
    Student

Personality
    Rei didn't always used to be this way, but nowadays Rei prefers to distance themselves from others. Not for the reasons that they dislike people, but for the reason of they would rather do everything themselves? Why? That is a secret. Rei is very methodical and observant, preferring to take the most effective and efficient solutions to a problem without getting to involved if they can help it. As such, in games, they usually prefer playing solo.

They avoid relying on others and would rather have people not rely on them. As such, Rei will focus on distancing themselves from others, preferring to cultivate and learn as many things as they can so that they wouldn't have to do so. That is why, whenever they are not playing games or indulging in other hobbies, they are studying while other kids at their school would be hanging out at each others' houses or going to Karaoke. It is safe to assume that, due to a somewhat lacking social skill set, that Rei doesn't have any friends whatsoever.

That is ok though, they would rather focus on schoolwork and building themselves a better future so that Rei can stop having to rely on their older sister, Shina. Rei is quite intelligent, albeit not a genius, but still very intelligent nonetheless.

Appearance
    Rei hails from Japan and is a bonafide Japanese citizen, even despite their more unique appearance features. Rei is short, incredibly so, clocking in at a tiny 5'2" and weighing only about 45 Kilograms. Their skin is pale, incredibly so, but not for the reason one would assume. Born with albinism, Rei's hair is a natural white color, their skin is quite pale, and their eyes are a pale blue. Of course, while this condition makes the sun a little unbearable, it otherwise doesn't hinder their daily life. If at least it does make going outside a little difficult, but a good hoodie or a cloudy day can quickly alleviate the situation. Their frame is also quite lithe, again as Rei is quite light.

They keep their straight white hair at medium shoulder length, sometimes bothering to comb it, but most of the time it just chooses to rest slightly over their eyes. Rei's usual attire is just a simple pair of jeans, a hoodie, and a shirt, the hoodie and the shirt usually being adorned with some form of anime or game character, the hoodie being used more for sun protection as it is usually unzipped.

From Rei's facial features and body frame it is hard to tell whether or not they are male or female, a fact that they don't really care about hiding, but if it helps to keep bothersome types away then they will hide it. Their frame is rather skinny, with no defining characteristics able to be seen through the usual loose attire they wear. Their face does have a sort of soft, roundness to it but with how short they are and their distinct lack of exercise it is hard to call this a sign of femininity.

Reason for Competing
    Rei has been wanting to become a pro gamer, a game designer, or otherwise get involved with the game industry in some way when they are older. After all, they are quite skilled from years of free time spent playing games rather than hanging out with friends. As such, this would give them the attention and experience they would need as a gateway into the gaming industry. Furthermore the money acquired from this would be good for becoming able to be independent a bit sooner so that they could stop being a burden upon their older sister.

Relationships
    N/A

Other
    Maybe later?

• Shimo

Level

Experience Points
    0/500

Race
    Elf

Class
    Gunslinger

Looks Ambiguous as hell, but is actually female.

Appearance
    Shimo, unlike Rei, is a actually rather tall thanks to their elfin heritage, standing at 5'11". Shimo has a rather fair face, but with a slightly more pointed chin and not as defined cheek bones it is hard to tell what gender their character actually is, as again they hide it to keep bothersome types at bay. Like an elf's, their character's hair is definitely bleached, but bleached to the point where it is nearly white, it being quite difficult to tell if it is white or just extremely bleach blonde.

Unlike the green, open loving Elves, Shimo actually likes the color blue. As such, their eyes are frosty blue, although over those eyes they wear a pair of red goggles. Over that bleached blonde/white hair they wear a cap with a blue feather sticking out of it and their leather armor looks to be a combination between pants, a leather coat, and an actual leather chest piece. This armor is adorned with various blue lines across it with small patterns that almost resemble snowflakes to keep their character's namesake, Shimo, which means Frost.

For Reference

• Health

Labor

Mana

Resistances
    1/3 Poison
    1/3 Silence
    1/3 Mental Resist (WILL)

Bonuses
    +2 Dexterity
    -5 Price Reduction
    +1 Probability
    +1 Enemy Targeting

Attribute Points
    0/105

Charisma (CHA)

Constitution (CON)

Dexterity (DEX)

Intelligence (INT)

Perception (PER)
    18 (+2 Gunslinger) = 20

Strength (STR)

Willpower (WILL)

• Weapon(s)
    --Dual Flintlocks, aptly named Frost-Lock--
    Lock: 1/3 Poison, 1/3 Blind, 1/3 Petrified
    Frost: 1/3 Blind, 1/3 Paralysis, 1/3 Frozen

Weapon Skills
    Flash Shot (Labor Cost: 8): Channels the magic of one of their guns into the bullet which, upon impact, creates a blinding flash that attempts to blind the target.

Poison Lock Shot (Labor Cost: 8): Shimo fires Lock, channeling its Poison Enchantment to, upon impact, attempt to have the magic's poisonous power enter the victim through their blood stream.

Stone Lock (Labor Cost: 6): Shimo channels a bullet with the stone magic of Lock, firing it at an opponent's limb in an attempt to turn it to stone.

Frozen Bullet (Labor Cost: 5): Shimo fires Frost, in an attempt to perform its signature duty of freezing the limb of an opponent by channeling the frost enchantment of the gun into the bullet.

Limb Freeze Shot (Labor Cost: 5): Shimo attempts to freeze an opponent's limb in a less cold way, channeling the Paralysis Enchantment of Frost into the bullet and firing it.

Unique Ability - Bullet Rain
    Shimo focuses themselves and prepares to fire a barrage of bullets enemies. By sacrificing 20% of their Remaining Health (so if they had 50 Health left, 10 would be sacrificed, or if they had 60 left then 12 would be sacrificed) plus, if they choose, all of their remaining Labor they can perform a barrage of shots at either a single target or multiple foes.

This technique gives +2 Enemy Targeting, plus it also gives +1 Perception per 10 Labor Sacrificed, allowing it to be used to either target a group of enemies at once or lay a barrage on a single enemy. Furthermore each shot will have one of the Gun's debuffs attached to it, meaning getting hit would deal more than just damage.

Armor (AC: 54)
    Exorcist's Cap (Leather, Medium, Helmet): 17, 1/3 Curse Resist
    Freedom Hide (Leather, Medium, Torso): 19 AR, 1/3 Paralysis Resist
    Leather Leggings - Medium: 10
    Leather Boots - Medium: 2
    Leather Bracers - Medium: 5
    Leather Jacket - Medium: 1

Equipment (11/13)
    Menu Crystal x1 (0g)
    Minor Health Potion x5 (100 - 25 g) (75g)
    Minor Slow Resist x2 (90 - 10g) (80g)
    Minor Burn Cure (20 - 5g) (15g)
    Minor Bleed Cure (20 - 5g) (15g)
    Minor Freeze Cure (50 - 5g) (45g)

Money
    250 - 230g = 20g

Item Capacity

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Can the Flintlock Pistols be dual wielded or no? I assume no.

@Renose, I know this is a work in progress and usually I wait but this is kind of a small pet peeve of mine considering I know someone who's albino:

and their eyes are red
It is very, very, VERY rare for a human, even an albino human since red eyes aren't actually directly affiliated with albino-ism, to have red eyes. This is because Albino-ism is a rare condition that effects the melanin in the skin, hair, and eyes, resulting in fair features like pale skin, white-blond hair; and pale blue eyes (not red). Red eyes, when they do occur in humans, are a result of the appearance of blood, and thus have a vein-y sort of appearance; however, there is one other type of red eyes humans can have but are also rare (but more common than red), and these red eyes reflect back blue, resulting in an indigo appearance (but again, not a direct result of albino-ism). But for the purpose of this roleplay I would like neither to be apart of my game. I'll let you keep the condition, but pale blue eyes, not red.

Standing at 5'2"
There's a reason I described the races and that's to keep a general diversity among them. Please keep my describtions in mind when creating the appearance of your character.

although Shimo did request adding in a few frosty blue streaks
No. There's a reason every race but the fae and orc have natural appearances.

Can the Flintlock Pistols be dual wielded or no? I assume no.
Yes. Flintlocks need only to be wielded with one hand. Shot guns and muskets on the other hand, cannot be.

Last edited:
The first die roll will determine the rating of the helmet. The second die roll will determine the rating of the chest piece. The third dice roll will determine the rating of the leggings. (No Fourth?) The fifth roll will determine the rating of the boots. The sixth row will determine the rating of the gloves/bracer.

I did notice that you skipped the Fourth Roll for Armor, thought I would point this out since I don't know if it was intentional or a typo.

Do we actually only get 5 - 6 pieces of Armor, or is there a fourth piece that either wasn't included in as a typo or we don't get yet?

UPDATE
- I was wondering why I counted seven instead of six for the additional dice roll Dx I will be editing the armor dice roll as soon as this is posted!
- This is a little late but I did add magical artifacts as another weapon class under Weapons and Armor.
- All information allifiated with the above has also been edited, namely the Mage class.
- Have since edited the leveling system to include experience advancement.
- Have decided to set a set ratio of female characters to male characters since all sheets I've seen are female or female-like (?). Female to Male: 3:5, 5:3, or 4:4
- Other is also a legitimate answer for gender.​

@Redsun_Criminal, did you ever say your character sheet was done? It's hard to accept sheets if I don't know if they're done or not o.o;

I think my CS is done.

I have no idea what to do for the Weapon Skills Section, unless that is the Enchantments we get on our Weapons?

I am uncertain.

Yep. Weapons Skills are determined by enchantments and you can have three per weapon :3

• Useful
Now are these executable abilities or are the enchantments just passive?

Their executable and drain labor, so you can't just someone and expect them to be inflicted.

Now looking over your sheet:
By sacrificing 25% of their remaining Health
This is a game practicing permanent death so if Shimo dies in game it's game over.

If Shimo has any Mana
Only mages have mana.

With that said your accepted ^.^

• Useful
Ok, so I just come up with some sort of flair for the Weapon Skills, like some snazzy name and description and method they are executed?

And I shall make the necessary changes in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.