• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noctis the Devious Oops! That wasn't intentional, I just didn't realize it because I was using Iwaku with a lighter theme. I fixed it!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
UPDATE
- After @irregular-neptune finishes their skeleton I'll post the IC thread. Sorry for the long wait!​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Noctis the Devious
Sorry about never posting! There was a death in the family, and everything happened really fast. I'll have to pull out of the RP, but I certainly appreciate your work and I hope that everything goes well.

• Thank You
I'm sorry to hear that :c Family should always come first so it's really no problem.

• Thank You
Looks good :3 The only thing that's wrong is your broken link, which is no biggie ^.^

I'll have the threads up in a few.

how many other 'players' are there besides the four of us?

Just assume there's a lot :P This way new players can easily integrate into the plot without sweating the details. This also allows for room for NPCs though I'd like to keep these down to a minimum. I once had a player who didn't want to interact with other players and do all of his character's development through NPCs, so yeah, just don't do that. If you're going to interact with NPCs try to balance your post out with character interaction (I couldn't do that without GMing anybody >.>;)

oh, and I've never used interaction or mention before... is it just like, a list of people you're interacting with then a list of people you mention in the post?

Yeah, helps clear up any confusion if you simply describe another player's character but don't interact with them or describe the player character your interacting with :) Also kind of helps people determine from a glance who your conversing with, who isn't in interaction at that time, and if you include all the things I did, helps others know where your character is at, at the time and other minor details.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Having found a cracked version of KIT Reality's avatar creator online the other day,

Can you please leave details like this out of my game? They're really unnecessary.

Yes, I'm still interested! Sorry for my lack of response, I've been busy with life stuff. I will have a response up within the next few days and I'll try not to take as long next time!

Okay, I posted. I know excuses don't mean much, but I just want to apologize for taking longer than I said. I got really sick Wednesday and it took me out of commission for both Wednesday and Thursday. But I'm back and won't be taking forever to post again.

• Thank You
Oh, no worries :)

@Redsun_Criminal, @Renose, are you still interested? I'll work on a replay today and hopefully speed things up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.