[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can have a double or triple battle that'd be fun.

Based on Monkulus' personality, I presume she'd prefer to go solo in Double Battles?

Tsubasa prefers fairer play so while partnering up, she will use three Pokemon only in Double Battles.

@Crow, @Lizzy, @TyranntX, @ResolverOshawott, @Citrus, @NyanCat15:

I have decided to include a Table of Contents in the second post of the OOC page which includes links to the opening posts of rounds, the end posts of rounds, and a description detailing what had happened so far. Hopefully this will help with character interaction and clear up any confusion about the story without having to read all previous posts.

Rules have also been edited.

Any questions? Concerns? Comments?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
RULES ARE REVAMPED :D

>the trainer must roll a ten face dice

>any number above ten will inflict a status effect

Im confused, its supposed to be just a ten faced dice right?

Oh sorry xD I'll go fix it. It's suppose to be five, not ten >.<

How will conflicting regular abilities and hidden abilities work?

For example, the regular ability increases the chances of secondary effects occuring
While the Hidden Ability is Sheer Force, which makes the regular ability redundant.

That's for the trainer to decide I guess o.o

@TyranntX, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're not very active because you have no one to interact with and @NyanCat15 just left a conversation so maybe we should have Tyrannt battle Vance or something. ResolverOshawott has also caused a commotion out side of the PokeMart. Lucy can investigate that with Leila.

Well, if Tyrannt is to battle any one I'd like him to be the victor of most of his fights. As I intend for him and Lucy to make it to the finals.

That isn't very fun at all @TyranntX

I however now want Monkulus and Tyrannt to battle now, with Tyrannt preferably losing the first time cause Monkulus iis like a decade more experienced.

That isn't very fun at all @TyranntX

I however now want Monkulus and Tyrannt to battle now, with Tyrannt preferably losing the first time cause Monkulus iis like a decade more experienced.
It's in his character to be nearly impossible to beat, with his Yvetal in all. And although Monkulus has more Experience, Tyrannt has been around the world seeing all kinds of Poke'mon and statigies. If your looking to beat one of my Chars Lucy would be more your speed.

Still, i say they battle still.
I'll agree to a respectable draw, I'm saving his defeats for rockets so he can have a revnge battle with them and strait up crush them the second time around.

Alright kidlings that's enough. If it comes down to anything, it's strategy and Pokemon. Just because Tyrannt has a legendary does not make him undefeatable. The only reason I let you have Yvetal is because he is defeatable. And all playable characters are going to be finalists, so there's no real loss in losing some.

Last edited:
Alright kidlings that's enough. If it comes down to anything, it's strategy and Pokemon. Just because Tyrannt has a legendary does not make him undefeatable. The only reason I let you have Yvetal is because he is defeatable. And all playable characters are going to be finalists, so there's no real loss in losing some.

It's in his character to be nearly impossible to beat, with his Yvetal in all. And although Monkulus has more Experience, Tyrannt has been around the world seeing all kinds of Poke'mon and statigies. If your looking to beat one of my Chars Lucy would be more your speed.

Yea like Noctis said, a legendary doesn't mean it will always equal wins. Heck I earlier once said I don't like the fact characters are allowed to have legends because it would seem the character is unbeatable and would always win against battles and the post quoted above kinda reinforces that.

Monkulus I made to be a character that shows you don't need a legendary to be a good trainer, sure she has caught legendary pokemon but sees herself "too good" to have them on her team and I kinda want her to say she can be a very good trainer even if her team is pretty basic and eventually show Tyrannt that having a yveltal doesn't make him special or unbeatable (heck 4 of her pokemon h probably has a upper hand against it), this doesn't involve beating Tyrannt himself but more or less just simply talking to him (though beating him might send the message clearer)

Plus Noctis said all playable characters would be finalist unless their player decides to have them leave the island, so even if Tyrannt or Monkulus loses now they can still be finalist.

But either way I'm up for a battle that'll end in a draw it seems like it could be fun.

Question, can we fight NPC trainers?

That's what it says in the rules o.o

Noctis the Devious updated [OOC]: Pokemon Kingdom with a new update entry:

Keeping with the Times

Now that Iwaku is reopened, GMs have fancy new tools to play with :D I've given the roleplay it's own icon and added a rule tab and a cast tab in addition to the new overview tab we were given. You'll now find the character skeleton at the top of this page and the table of contents on the second post. Though this may change, and if it does, expect to find the table of contents instead under cast.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Today's a slow day. I think I'll post after my livestreamed anime in 10 minutes.

Also, I stated that Risk earned one Pokechip from an NPC, hence I added one Pokechip to his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.