[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you guys hanging. I'll try to have a post up later tonight or tomorrow. Your patients is highly appreciated.

Oh and NyanCat15 has been eliminated.

Reactions: Takumi
Sorry for keeping everyone waiting.

Hey, how does everyone want to end this round?

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting.

Hey, how does everyone want to end this round?
So is my Tyrantrum parilyzed? 1 seems like an awfully small number. Also I think I want this battle to drag on a bit more, give the NPC a chance to earn Tyrannt's respect as a trainer. So maybe we coul have this battle end in a draw and have a tiebreaker where Tyrannt just barely wins with his Charzard... But I Guess that up,to the other players. I'll post the counter attack once I get some confirmation a bit the Paralysis thing.

EDIT: this just came to mind, but it's MY character vs an NPC. So since technical the NPC belongs to nobody doesn't that mean I get to choose the final outcome of this fight?

Nah, a while ago a amended the rules after ResolverOshawott's inquiry and decided if an attack has the chance to cause an addition status effect, the challenger has to roll a ten faced die and if the sum is five or above, the status effect takes effect despite the chance officially listed (I.e. Thunder has a 30% chance to paralyz but in this roleplay it's pretty fifty/fifty). Why don't you save the whole respect thing for an actual player character? I kind of don't have the inspiration to play a Pikachu but you can challenge Pierre or Kiku if you want.

Speaking of Pierre, I'm just going to say I didn't change his name, I just realized auto correct was changing it to some water brand o.0 Pierre is how his name is supposed to be spelled >.<

Heyo everyone :3

No, we're not dead.

Sorry, kind of been keeping odd hours .-. Going to bed after five am and waking up before noon and such. Replies will be short and probably sloppy.

@TyranntX, sorry, just saw saw the edit to your post. Next time tag me and edit the desired outcome into your post. If someone volunteers to play an NPC, then they have just as much say in the outcome as you do, especially if they play some pokemon better than others and so on.

Last edited:
So is this RP still alive?

Yeah sorry, October has been one thing after another. I'll try to have a response up soon. Everyone still interested?

@ResolverOshawott, @Citrus, @Lykaon

Still interested?

If so, I think we'll end the first round with either Primera and Monkulus' battle or Tsubasa and Richard's battle and maybe have a time skip between Round One and Round Two, beginning the latter with the introduction of special events.

So i had to take a leave from the site for a few days cause i needed some relaxation and a break. Now i'm back but my muse is still a bit dry (Warhammer 40k campaigns can really sap out your muse).

I'l try to post tomorrow or the day after that.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
damn

Really wanted to see how you deal with Flygon.

That's alright, Oshawott :)

Been a while since anything has happened. Still waiting

3 weeks? Am I the only one who isn't touching Fallout 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.